Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2135667 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sydney01(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sent you an email bro, cld u help me cheq it out??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fhemmie: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
I guess the doubters have taken the chill pill for now.

But in case there is still any lurking around somewhere in this thread, then I have got a message for y'all: PORT COMOT!!!

I got my package today and it's WOW! Mikky, you too make sense joor.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hello. Oga mikky if u add this one when will it ship?. I need to get it asap.
Thanks
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=271249142223
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dsalz(m): 1:01am On Jul 31, 2013
bros abeg find one cheap iphone 4 and 4s for me
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:37am On Jul 31, 2013
fhemmie: I guess the doubters have taken the chill pill for now.

But in case there is still any lurking around somewhere in this thread, then I have got a message for y'all: PORT COMOT!!!

I got my package today and it's WOW! Mikky, you too make sense joor.

Big bros, double gboza for u joor...u too much! Trust you saw one or 2 free gifts from the sellers of d jeweiries?

One more chain arrived today from the beautiful continent of Austarlia(i must visit this country before i die)...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190851010525?var=490156231564&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:03am On Jul 31, 2013
Dsalz: bros abeg find one cheap iphone 4 and 4s for me

Hi, its very easy,go to ebay search engine ,typr iphone 4 or 4s,hit enter...u"ll see so many options..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:05am On Jul 31, 2013
ozor1: Hello. Oga mikky if u add this one when will it ship?. I need to get it asap.
Thanks
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=271249142223

Sir, auction on this item is ended..please if u need an item so urgent,call me oh phone...dont sms,whtup or bb messenger me...just make dt call,it will take me just 10seconds to purchase it(buy it now)...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2013
more packages arrived, still un-opened
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Hope my own made it?
Any news about the custom guys and the goods?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fhemmie: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2013
mikkyangel:

Big bros, double gboza for u joor...u too much! Trust you saw one or 2 free gifts from the sellers of d jeweiries?

One more chain arrived today from the beautiful continent of Austarlia(i must visit this country before i die)...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190851010525?var=490156231564&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Yes ooo. Cool one brother... Thanks a bunch bro wink

You sha wan go this Australia abi? grin

That side make sense.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
mikkyangel: more packages arrived, still un-opened
wat about my own pc classmate oga mikky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by practicalclass: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
@mikkyangel: in your introductory post to this thread(i.e. first post) you said it takes 10-15 days to receive goods in Lagos, and you also noted that it takes 2 days for goods to arrive Nigeria from USA. Pls I don't understand this discrepancy. Also how genuine is this whole stuff cos I do not trust Lagos business deal, I have been disappointed before.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
practicalclass: @mikkyangel: in your introductory post to this thread(i.e. first post) you said it takes 10-15 days to receive goods in Lagos, and you also noted that it takes 2 days for goods to arrive Nigeria from USA. Pls I don't understand this discrepancy. Also how genuine is this whole stuff cos I do not trust Lagos business deal, I have been disappointed before.
my sister it takes less than that 10-15days if u are lucky to buy from a fast shipping seller but sometimes it can take longer than that specify day. it all depends on who you are buying from on ebay and amazon. one thing mickky failed to address from his introduction but had been trying to tell those concerned is that, Mickky is not the seller, he is the one helping to buy whatever you personally searched for, pay and ship for you. that is just the services he is charging you for. And believe me, he is sincere. He can be human atimes. but he is sincere and a gift to us all.
NB: i am not his mouth piece. i jus feel concerned.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sydney01(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
tim26will:
my sister it takes less than that 10-15days if u are lucky to buy from a fast shipping seller but sometimes it can take longer than that specify day. it all depends on who you are buying from on ebay and amazon. one thing mickky failed to address from his introduction but had been trying to tell those concerned is that, Mickky is not the seller, he is the one helping to buy whatever you personally searched for, pay and ship for you. that is just the services he is charging you for. And believe me, he is sincere. He can be human atimes. but he is sincere and a gift to us all.
NB: i am not his mouth piece. i jus feel concerned.

Thanks Boss, i just wokeup...

In addition to what he said, i put officially 10 to 15 bizness(to be on a safe side), but i u order for an item eg on a monday and my next ship date is friday(dsame week),if this seller ships ur item really fast and it gets to me thursday or friday before, then ur lucky, your goods will join the chuchu train to Lagos...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Hope my own made it?
Any news about the custom guys and the goods?
akrufus08: wat about my own pc classmate oga mikky

we still working on the goods to be released by customs ohh, its been 2weeks since i shipped that bath, u know n9ja customs na? my goods are in there too...please excercise patience.....thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by practicalclass: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
mikkyangel:

Thanks Boss, i just wokeup...

In addition to what he said, i put officially 10 to 15 bizness(to be on a safe side), but i u order for an item eg on a monday and my next ship date is friday(dsame week),if this seller ships ur item really fast and it gets to me thursday or friday before, then ur lucky, your goods will join the chuchu train to Lagos...thanks

Have you ever shipped to someone in Ibadan before?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sydney01(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
mikkyangel:

i already replied you sir/ma

I doubt sir, im staring @my inbox ryt nw. chibyke_sydney@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by braine(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
practicalclass:

I don't think so... Coz I had to go all the way to Lagos from Ibadan to get my items about 2weeks ago. A kinda delivery mechanism should be put in place for that.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
practicalclass:

No sir/ma, please contact Charity(Trannex 08143049473), or Emma Ab logistics 08139520907 for them prices...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by faithclin(f): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mikky is very genuine for people doubting... I've not ordered for any stuff tho but I've bought a Torch 2 and Bold 5 from him.. Very neat.. Cheap with plenty accessories. Even the person I sold the bold 5 to is still thanking me....

Meanwhile Nna if I see an item on ebay, I must pay into your account before you click on buy now?.. Saw one S3 that's very cheap but saw the time it'd expire and not sure I could be able to go to the bank.... So I let it slide.. So said I should ask.. Hope you remember me sha... Chic in Jos.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by soladnet14: 5:19am On Aug 01, 2013
Can you get me a very neat galaxys3 & s4 with full accessories. Need a landing cost. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2013
faithclin: Mikky is very genuine for people doubting... I've not ordered for any stuff tho but I've bought a Torch 2 and Bold 5 from him.. Very neat.. Cheap with plenty accessories. Even the person I sold the bold 5 to is still thanking me....

Meanwhile Nna if I see an item on ebay, I must pay into your account before you click on buy now?.. Saw one S3 that's very cheap but saw the time it'd expire and not sure I could be able to go to the bank.... So I let it slide.. So said I should ask.. Hope you remember me sha... Chic in Jos.

thanks my dear, looks like this is Chi in jos?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2013
soladnet14: Can you get me a very neat galaxys3 & s4 with full accessories. Need a landing cost. Thanks.

yes, just $30...u do the search yourself and get back to me sir/ma...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by faithclin(f): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2013
mikkyangel:

thanks my dear, looks like this is Chi in jos?

Yes it's me o
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2013
My friend just picked my items for me in Lagos,she will be coming to Delta state tomorrow.
Will let the house know once I receive them and confirm my items!
Stay tunned tongue
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by confluence: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
@mikkyangel,
Thanks i got my goods am greatful
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by newman10(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nairacountry(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mikky, Your phone nos pls. u could send to changeevolution@yahoo.com
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by salamudeen(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oga Micky thanks for the Bidding today it was great.

My Laptop Stand with cooling Fan

Price=22.95$

And My Toshiba Qosmio

Its a TOSHIBA QOSMIO
X775 Q7270 ...
17.3 inches
640GB
CORE i5,
2.3GHZ
6GB RAM

Price= 621$ at last

Would update you guys with the pics wen I got my items
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by balogunsam(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
[size=15pt]CUSTOMS ABEG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.