Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2134470 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BestySam(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
wildchild02:

Chai, see hunters oooo, I was damn scared I wasn't gonna get the deal but God proved himself. Lolz At what exact time did you send the details? Cos i saw that deal 20-30mins after it was posted and I got all necessary info grin

11:42pm Naija time. The guy said the phone is locked to sprint.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
BestySam:

11:42pm Naija time. The guy said the phone is locked to sprint.

Yeah yeah locked to sprint. Na woman sell am DOMINIQUE grin I think I sent mine about that time too but mikky didn't respond, then I started calling him via whatsapp and normal call cos I was so sure that ain't the only one that saw the deal, e too juicy lols Btw 11:45pm and 3:15am i just dey look my laptop and phone waiting to see Mikky "online" and at exactly 3:15am he replied "Just woke up" grin

The funny thing was that I even gave up at the last minute cos when mikky contacted her around 4am she didn't pick, I sent her offer up messages too, she didn't reply. Then around 5:10am or so I gave my cousin in USA the number, she called her and she picked, if you see the kind speed wey I take run from toilet back to sitting room just to take my phone and inform mikky that she has finally picked ooo grin

Twas around 6:06am when I now sent mikky another brand new iPhone 7 plus $250 link that he told me he just picked the iPhone 7 from the woman. I already gave up, I thought God compensated me with the iPhone 7 Plus deal not knowing that my blessing na double double grin grin
The patient dog they say eats the biggest meat grin

I checked the time and it was 6:30am, I didn't sleep at all, but was the sleepless night worth it? You already know the answer lols

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stormyweather(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
wildchild02:

Yeah yeah locked to sprint. Na woman sell am DOMINIQUE grin I think I sent mine about that time too but mikky didn't respond, then I started calling him via whatsapp and normal call cos I was so sure that ain't the only one that saw the deal, e too juicy lols Btw 11:45pm and 3:15am i just dey look my laptop and phone waiting to see Mikky "online" and at exactly 3:15am he replied "Just woke up" grin

The funny thing was that I even gave up at the last minute cos when mikky contacted her around 4am she didn't pick, I sent her offer up messages too, she didn't reply. Then around 5:10am or so I gave my cousin in USA the number, she called her and she picked, if you see the kind speed wey I take run from toilet back to sitting room just to take my phone and inform mikky that she has finally picked ooo grin

Twas around 6:06am when I now sent mikky another brand new iPhone 7 plus $250 link that he told me he just picked the iPhone 7 from the woman. I already gave up, I thought God compensated me with the iPhone 7 Plus deal not knowing that my blessing na double double grin grin

I checked the time and it was 6:30am, I didn't sleep at all, but was the sleepless night worth it? You already know the answer lols
lol. I sat reading it like say na tales by moonlight. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by adewasco2k(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
wildchild02:

Awesome, please which VPN are you using to access OfferUp? I paid for ethernet but still not able to access it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BestySam(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
wildchild02:

I dey come.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Brimmie(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
wildchild02:

This shiiit is funny!! cheesy cheesy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kokoboy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikkyangel:

still available...
hp envy intel core i7+ touch screen+ 12gb ram+ 1tb hard.................138,500
Accesries:
bluettoth speaker
-laptop bag
-usb fan

Can I see pictures? What's the full model number? I want to buy.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Another $550 Amazon checkout available @310/$
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 12:41am On Nov 29, 2017
mikkyangel:

alos, brand new (sealed laptops avaialble), am selling almost 50k off its regular price....time no dey!

How much did you sell these core I7 12GB RAM set?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by princegeremi: 1:35am On Nov 29, 2017
Guys please, which VPN can I download to access offer up. Please suggest.. I am seeing a!! Manner of VPNs on play store. sad
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dtarmon(m): 3:08am On Nov 29, 2017
princegeremi:
Guys please, which VPN can I download to access offer up. Please suggest.. I am seeing a!! Manner of VPNs on play store. sad
I use opera vpn and It works fine
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:06am On Nov 29, 2017
toluxa1:

How much did you sell these core I7 12GB RAM set?

still available.(used core i7),...all new core i7 laptops , sold!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by carbon1224(m): 4:06am On Nov 29, 2017
1 terabyte Core i7 available Extremely clean for 180$
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:08am On Nov 29, 2017
mikkyangel:
MORE ITEMS sold!

*Taofik...................200k alert received
-2014 samsung tab
-10" samsung tab pro
-s5..............................35k
-note 5........................70k
-s7.............................60k( awuf price)

*Another 200k alert received,.
Super deal!................New iphone x, picked up in the city of vermont......262,500

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:10am On Nov 29, 2017
*Ajp...Unlocked iphone......123,750

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:19am On Nov 29, 2017
*Bayo
iphone 6s +............67.5k
picked up in centenela

1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kokoboy(m): 6:02am On Nov 29, 2017
mikkyangel:
*More picks...
-Bayo, bellflower...

This envy still available?

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jesbu(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Please can T-Mobile galaxy s8 be unlocked, and how much.
Thanks house
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dtarmon(m): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2017
jesbu:
Please can T-Mobile galaxy s8 be unlocked, and how much.
Thanks house
Sure 30k+ contact Macaulish

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rushman003: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2017
OGA milky December deal don start??
Make I no miss please I need laptop badly
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jesbu(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Dtarmon:

Sure 30k+ contact Macaulish
Thanks very much
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by M17CXi: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Brimmie:

Nna mehn!! shocked

So u buy that 6s+. Na u bikoo

Lol

i be think say the seller na fake o

Nice one cheapest ever even cheaper than my own 6s+
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by M17CXi: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2017
carbon1224:
1 terabyte Core i7 available Extremely clean for 180$

Complete specs

And pics
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2017
*Frank....apple watch series 3( d very latest), picked up in south gate

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hoodboy(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2017
mikkyangel:
*Ebuka.....iphone 7plus (256gb)

all picked up from jamaica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaZtH7307yA

Black Iphone 7 plus 256gb for sale

Phone or whatsapp : 08062928011

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2017
rushman003:
OGA milky December deal don start??
Make I no miss please I need laptop badly

lol, e don dey finish self, dem no gree wait ohhh....sold all new laptops over nite
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2017
*Ben...super deal, samsung Intel core i7 laptop picked up in wilshire blvd....45k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2017
*titi...brand new laptop sold at 55k( awuf!!!)
-video clip sent..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jiggsbaby: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2017
mikkyangel:
*more items shipped out this weeknd! please this is xmas period, shipping takes longer than expected!

-Ajp..5 laptops+ iphone 7
-Gbola......Blue dell
-Rolly....4 tabs
-Andrew.....dell laptop
-Kelvin O...5 laptops
-francis C....macbook
-Ebk.Jhn......macbook
-Sege.....dell laptop
-Ade.Omo.....laptop
-wale T.....LENOVO+ Bluettoth speaker+Mouse
-Temi......laptop
-Wisdom......Apple watch
-Nuffi....jbl speaker
-Emka.Mic...Gear VR+s7 edge+j7+Android s6+s5(4phones)
-Adedeji.A......iphone 7
-Bayo.......iphone 7
-David.....iphone 6plus
-Abdul....moto 360
-David O....S8+6SPLUS +S6......3phones
-osas.....5 phones+ watch (s7 edge+ iphone 7+s6 +6s+s7 edge)
-hassan...s8+
-Atoyebi...s8+
-Gerald....iphone 7plus
-Abass.....s7 edge+ s7 edge(2 phones)
-kanu k....s6
-bolakale.....s7 edge
-Nuffi....4 phones( 2 pcs s8+, s8 and s7 edge)
-Otito....samsung s3
-franklin.....6s
-Jo.......s8 and empty box
-Bayo...iphone 6s and 6s plus
-Geoge...iphone 6 + iphone 7
-Brian....iphone 7
Adenola....Apple watch
-Onyeka.....3pcs note 4 ans s5
-marvin...Apple watch
-Mr T....7 laptops + hard drives
-Tobe.....homeT
-ISREAL....Amazon items

Mikky any news on this item
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vanchi(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2017
mikkyangel:

lol, e don dey finish self, dem no gree wait ohhh....sold all new laptops over nite

How do we get to see a list of your available items
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kokoboy(m): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2017
I still can't access Offerup app and website. I've tried Opera VPN but no luck.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dtarmon(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2017
kokoboy:
I still can't access Offerup app and website. I've tried Opera VPN but no luck.
Set your operaVPN to Netherlands , make sure location is turned off, make sure your offerup apk is version 2.3.7 or bellow. And try again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.