Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,454 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:03 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2114034 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (1333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jesbu(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
michlins:
I just dey reason how T-Mobile go frustrate your life. That BOGO offer should come with extra layer of lock to ensure that you don't move from the network
will try it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by muhammedbilal(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
dennisworld1:
use ur email address na
I don do all that one bro but remain make I dey message seller but den talk say make I verify with number first
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
jesbu:

will try it
enjoy your trial but $900 no be child's play
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
michlins:
I just dey reason how T-Mobile go frustrate your life. That BOGO offer should come with extra layer of lock to ensure that you don't move from the network
re u done?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
mrhm:
Who has SSD Hp laptop with at least core i7, 5th-7th generation, what's your price for used and new one?

Also, a friend needs similar specification above for Dell Inspiron 13 or 15 OR XPS for used and new one. Please let me have your prices.
Try to contact, I have both.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Failtech: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
muhammedbilal:
I don do all that one bro but remain make I dey message seller but den talk say make I verify with number first
Download puffin browser. Works for me
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eazypickysms(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
Thanks. I have WhatsApped him. Waiting for response.
hyuga:

Contact mikky via his WhatsApp number and request for password . call him if possible (faster and works for me) good luck
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by princegeremi: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dtarmon:

I use opera vpn and It works fine

Okay. I just downloaded it. Tried to download the app but couldn't download it from playstore. I even went to their website, but it's not loading.
What do I need to do. To start using it. Please o, I need to start accessing all these deals
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rushman003: 12:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rentAcock(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2017
jesbu:
PROMO PROMO PROMO
samsung galaxy note 8 buy 1 get 1 free. T-mobile is offering the promo for 900 usd lock
offer ends on friday hurry now why stock last.
i got 3 plus 3 =6 sweet deal

How were you able to get them? They are requesting social security number to run a credit check. Plus you must activate a new line and stay with them for at least 60 days before it can be unlocked. During that time, you have to wait at least 3 weeks for the rebates to kick in. So how were you able to buy 3 phones to get 3 free?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gbodimowo(m): 3:37am On Nov 30, 2017
ok

Astalav:

I suggest to use Hola vpn it's free. Also you can try private proxy, this for example https://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/individualproxy.html . It can be used by you only during entire leasing period. This is an IP address, which cannot be so simply banned on other websites. It is all up to you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dtarmon(m): 4:08am On Nov 30, 2017
princegeremi:

Okay. I just downloaded it. Tried to download the app but couldn't download it from playstore. I even went to their website, but it's not loading.
What do I need to do. To start using it. Please o, I need to start accessing all these deals

Holla me on whatsapp
You will need to. Download the apk
Offerup apk 2.3.7
Please select the Netherlands for the opera vpn to work
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jummymine(f): 5:19am On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jesbu(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2017
rentAcock:

How were you able to get them? They are requesting social security number to run a credit check. Plus you must activate a new line and stay with them for at least 60 days before it can be unlocked. During that time, you have to wait at least 3 weeks for the rebates to kick in. So how were you able to buy 3 phones to get 3 free?
my young brother is in Houston Texas he got it for me
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by muhammedbilal(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2017
Failtech:

Download puffin browser. Works for me
ok thank u make I try am sharply
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kokoboy(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2017
Please who has HP Envy 15 15.6 touch-screen with Nvidia graphics?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Failtech: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2017
kokoboy:
Please who has HP Envy 15 15.6 touch-screen with Nvidia graphics?
I need one too at a good price
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by folex(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Please house, what is the implications of buying an iphone 7 plus with blacklisted imei? Can it be unlocked? Cost?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Craigbrown4076: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oga Mikkyangel any note4/note5 dey available?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
mikkyangel:
*More items shipped during the weeknd..
-Uncle Solo.....2 big boxes+2 small boxes
-Osulakin.......dell laptop+ laptop bag
-Ajp....2 laptops
-Best....2 pcs, ps3
-Bayo.....lenovo
-Otito.....elitebook+ battery
-Abdul.J.....laptop
-Yeri.....................Asus
-Tobe...........Gaming Lapy
-A.Abdul......Dell core i5
-mic.jagg...................ps3
-Okafor................2 pairs of shoes'
-fagbo......kids clothes
-philip.................watch+ 2 pairs footwear+jeans

PLEASE ALLOW BTW 1O TO 15 DAYS(Dec wahala)...thnaks

Arrived? grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ebubemg(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
*Before you can send a message, please verify your mobile number. This helps us build a more trusted community*

Any solution to this problem?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ebubemg:
*Before you can send a message, please verify your mobile number. This helps us build a more trusted community*

Any solution to this problem?
Just connect with your Facebook account.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Craigbrown4076:

note 4...currently in lagos, send ur deposit, and go for it
-Note 5? had u asked 24hrs ealier, i would have shipped it together with those that were shipped yest via 2 days sharp sharp movement.. grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by koksybrown: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
mikkyangel:

-Note 5? had u asked 24hrs ealier, i would have shipped it together with those that were shipped yest via 2 days sharp sharp movement.. grin
I need s8+ and/or Note 8. Can you get me a good deal? I'm ready 100%
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omotolsy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Note 4 champagne gold available.

Craigbrown4076:

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by onayigats: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
I have a Microsoft surface pro 3 extra clean with keyboard sweeties deal 150$ . Hit me up if you need it .no time
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rentAcock(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
jesbu:
my young brother is in Houston Texas he got it for me

Stop lying. He would have to register 6 phone lines for 2 months. Each line costs $50 minus tax so that's a minimum of $300 X 2 months = $600. It's also impossible because these promos are limited to one order and you cannot cancel before 2 months or the full cost of all the phones will be due immediately. I know all this because when I saw the offer, I chatted them up and I was told all these restrictions and realized it just wasn't worth it.

Show proof of the phones your brother bought from tmobile or hide under a rock.

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
Craigbrown4076:
I have one with mikkyangel that should clear tomorrow with the fastest shipping route grin grin

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rushman003: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Failtech: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
mikkyangel:

How much for them both sir
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dvkot(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
mikkyangel:

hw fa nah? u didn't reply ur WhatsApp any news on the s7edge

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hardeymorlar(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Please who has Ayo's number.....wanna unlock a phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (1333) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.