Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2150808 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (1337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mikky, lemme know when any of my items get to your place. . . .that is the 17" laptop bag and the Huawei e367 USB modem with antenna.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by TopSpot: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
how many days and hrs should remain before the link for goods to be ordered be sent to you?...

also do you ship materials like batteries, micro sd etc?...

i want to order phones and accessories...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
royalex: Oga miky. Honestly u are doing a great job over there. After going through the ebay and saw some offers that are too good to be true. Let me just tell u what i want so that when u come across it u will notify me. A used laptop any brand i7 processor 8gb ram and above 640HDD upward. My curent budget for it is between 70k-80k. Whenever u get any hola me at awolekejosiah@yahoo.com. Thanks weldone.

Thanks for the compliments bro, am here to serve you and also to ensure that you save atlist 20k wen you use my services.. However, ur price range(70k to 80k) , will most definitely secure you a "clean, mamajama sexy chacha corei7 machine", all you need do now is reach me via my contacts in front page, so we can strike dis deal and make sure it arrives my adress untime for next ship date! Thanks again..

Please click on the liknks bellow...some of the core i7 are still on auction, some are on "buy it now"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-XPS-14z-8GB-RAM-750GB-HDD-Intel-Core-i7-2-8GHz-Processor-/281148007873?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item4175ba25c1

Toshiba
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toshiba-Satellite-L855-S5372-Intel-Core-i7-3-4GHz-Quad-Core-6GB-640GB-HD-Win8-/281143820843?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item41757a422b

Samsund (still on auction)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-NP700Z5C-S01US-15-6-LAPTOP-INTEL-CORE-I7-3615QM-2-3GHZ-6GB-RAM-/390643909133?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item5af431020d

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-PAVILION-DV7-6C93DX-INTEL-CORE-i7-2670QM-2-2GHz-8GB-750GB-BLUETOOTH-17-3-W7-/130968353758?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item1e7e527bde
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jeezy: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Gidi_Classifieds Your 1 stop shop 4 Lagos classified ads. Buy & sell anything 4rm parrots 2 pyjamas, laptops 2 lapdances, drinks 2 kinks...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Angel15(f): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mikky thanks a million, those laptops are sleek! Welldone.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Iykecollins(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mikky check ur thread on samsung galaxy tab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:41am On Aug 17, 2013
Angel_7: Mikky thanks a million, those laptops are sleek! Welldone.

Nor b lie..thanks..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:50am On Aug 17, 2013
"ALL ITEMS SHIPPED"!

*Salami (Nikon D series)
*Jerome (Hp Elite Book and 2 bold 9930)
*Tymothy (Black Berry z10 and bold 9900)
*Asiwaju (Samsung Galaxy tab and watches from Hongkong)
*Oludare (2 Ext Hard drive,Lenovo battery,3 Amitron watches)
*Ozor Htc One x
*Mr Out dated(Hp mini0
*Adbdul (Ring, watches, Disc)
*Nancy (one full carton of shoes)
*Patience (Samsung galaxy Tab)
*Femi (Blue intel Core i5 Dell Laptop)
Manilla(Red Laptop plus accesories)

...and many more which i cannit mention

*http://www.ebay.com/itm/400547178981?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

*http://www.ebay.com/itm/190883112229?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

*http://www.ebay.com/itm/390627334905?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

*http://www.ebay.com/itm/231025140053?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:21am On Aug 17, 2013

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:23am On Aug 17, 2013
"and more"

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:30am On Aug 17, 2013
dt would be all

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:35am On Aug 17, 2013
* Jerome
i received alert for your Samsung galaxy tablet,stulus pen and leather pouch

*Manilla
Your Samsung Galaxy tablet 6pieces has ben orederd!

*Godwin
2 bold 9930 secured!

*Salami
Your second and 3rd Camera should arrive mon/tues

*Oparinde
more goods of yours arrived today

*Emmaunuel

All 4 blackberry phones from Canada in trasit, the bold 9900 from Ohio has arrived my adress

thanks all

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by braine(m): 4:29am On Aug 17, 2013
mikkyangel:

...and many more which i cannot mention

I wonder if you've received any of my items yet
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:37am On Aug 17, 2013
braine:

I wonder if you've received any of my items yet

which is your sir?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2013
oga mikky is too strict ohhh if u owe him u wont even see ur item even if u still have some business in trasit with him.he didnt release my items till i paid every kobo..all the same the guy is real no need to fear ..my bro helped me pickup my items..i will upload the pictures once it get to me..i've got new others to make ohh oga mikky..all of them na bid i will send u the item number via mail
thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2013
ozor1: oga mikky is too strict ohhh if u owe him u wont even see ur item even if u still have some business in trasit with him.he didnt release my items till i paid every kobo..

Since many Nigerians are not trustworthy, Mikky is taking a Very Big Risk in doing this business.
You let your clients claim their good for them to pay you later? undecided
You no go see them again cos dem go register for nairaland with another user id and make more order.

Besides, if you were in Mikky's shoe, would you allow someone you have never met or know his/her demeanor to pick up goods he/she has not completed payment for? undecided
Nah nah nah!

I believe you know the reason why? grin

Mikky, like i said, am not going to rush you for my own order so that you no go too charge me high for commission and others.
Just take your time.
Me no wan make order then at the end of the day, i go hand your money for air by not paying on time.
Once am ok with the price after your calculation by Sunday,will either give you the go ahead or not.
So that once i get to town, will send you your cash as soon as possible.
like i told you, here when i dey na bush...just two banks and one atm for the whole town angry angry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2013
otikpoko:

Since many Nigerians are not trustworthy, Mikky is taking a Very Big Risk in doing this business.
You no go see them again cos dem go register for nairaland with another user id and make more order.

Besides, if you were in Mikky's shoe, would you allow someone you have never met or know his/her demeanor to pick up goods he/she has not completed payment for? undecided
Nah nah nah!

Mikky, like i said, am not going to rush you for my own order so that you no go too charge me high for commission and others.
Just take your time.
Me no wan make order then at the end of the day, i go hand your money for air by not paying on time.
Once am ok with the price after your calculation by Sunday,will either give you the go ahead or not.
like i told you, here when i dey na bush...just two banks and one atm for the whole town angry angry

Well said, Otikpokpo.

I'm wondering why someone would complain when he spelt it out right from the beginning that you pay the balance of your shipped items at the point of collection.

If no be sey my cash flow is on the low, I go dey pay in full for my orders since I've used him and I now know he's trustworthy.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2013
otikpoko:

Nah nah nah!

sad angry
yeah true talk...he is cool tho..no money no business. besides where u d guy that got d replacement screen for ur galaxy s3? how did u fix it?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Well said, Otikpokpo.

I'm wondering why someone would complain when he spelt it out right from the beginning that you pay the balance of your shipped items at the point of collection.

If no be sey my cash flow is on the low, I go dey pay in full for my orders since I've used him and I now know he's trustworthy.

that was my first transaction.he never told me others were available for pick up too..so i had to pay when he told me others just arrived..i tot i was gonna pick 1 item initially, paying for the items i havnt seen was out of the point at that time..thank god we settled well, mikky is a great guy no doubt
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2013
otikpoko:

Nah nah nah!

semid4lyfe:

Well said, Otikpokpo.

Just take your time.

PLEASE MK UNA MIND THE YOUNGMAN, he joined this thread from page 72...lol.. i have told him, hence forth his orders with me will be 85% up front.

Can you imagine someone i got a laptop for at 68k, he only paid $200 (about 32k), instead of the normal 70% upfront. He now calls me last Saturday that i should by a phone worth about $300, that first thing monday morning he will pay.This i did(having it at the back of my mind that he has not balanced me for Laptop in addition to his new order).Monday came, and my brother turned voice mail grin.On Tuesday, he said he ouldnot make it to the bank that bank has closed.Wednesady he says dollar is too expensive,When he finally made his payment on Thursday(For the phone i bought for him 5days back), he now sent his brother to come and pick up his Laptop on friday(yesterday)without balance..(35,200)..And his explanation is that he wants to sell the laptop to balance me i should release it...

D Guy,nor dey try a tall..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2013
Mr Christopher,
your shoe just landed , and menn..."i love this shoe", i have ordered mine and one more for my best friend.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161065214071?var=460189788771&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2013
mikkyangel:

PLEASE MK UNA MIND THE YOUNGMAN, he joined this thread from page 72...lol.. i have told him, hence forth his orders with me will be 85% up front.

Can you imagine someone i got a laptop for at 68k, he only paid $200 (about 32k), instead of the normal 70% upfront. He now calls me last Saturday that i should by a phone worth about $300, that first thing monday morning he will pay.This i did(having it at the back of my mind that he has not balanced me for Laptop in addition to his new order).Monday came, and my brother turned voice mail grin.On Tuesday, he said he ouldnot make it to the bank that bank has closed.Wednesady he says dollar is too expensive,When he finally made his payment on Thursday(For the phone i bought for him 5days back), he now sent his brother to come and pick up his Laptop on friday(yesterday)without balance..(35,200)..And his explanation is that he wants to sell the laptop to balance me i should release it...

D Guy,nor dey try a tall..
how i nor dey try? when una wan gimme heart attack ..i don pay 900$ for items wey i never see..i call m charlse him say him dey delta..i call alex.. alex say charlse dey lagos..and u want make i nor collect d one wey u say dey available? any scope to get that item at that moment was worth it cus my heart almost fell out

and hope u are not mean on the 85% thing..cus me sef no do any bad thing..na the amount wey i get na him i go send u.den payup letaer..since our first deal don click.i no dey fear again..na so business dey
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by semid4lyfe(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2013
@ Mikky,

Please when my modem arrives at your place, check it to make sure it comes with the ANTENNA Signal Booster 6dBi CRC9 as advertised by the seller.

See the pics below for what the modem & the Antenna Signal Booster should look like.

[size=13pt]Huawei e367 USB modem[/size]

[size=13pt]ANTENNA Signal Booster CRC9 6dBi[/size]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Angel15(f): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mikky, hmmm, make we no fight o! U didn't mention my while lappy, I hope Otikpo never..., well I no fear sha.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nairacountry(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mikky na d bomb! Even though I did trouble him day & 9t wit my cent cent order ( mine better dan Otikpoko kobo kobo own sha), he is always calm; neva aggressive.
Now dat I'm completely convince, dear won't b any limit to our deal.
I doff my hat fr d GCFRN ( born of true 9jer origin)
if you r #team Mikky# & can vouch 101%, CLICK d LIKE button mehn.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Well said, Otikpokpo.

True talk. wink

My first Order, i made full Dose payment.
Second order, i paid more than half (close to 90%) and completed the payment before my Items arrived in Nigeria.
Third order of N8198.36 i paid him N7000 (He did not charge me for Commission or shipping shocked grin cheesy wink smiley. i gave him just the cost price for what i bought). The person to pick up my item will balance N1200 at pick up today.
Now, when i called Mr.Alex, he said he did not see my item shocked meanwhile Mikky said he has already shipped it to Lagos and should be available for pick up .
OK, i called Mikky and we spoke at length i told him what Mr.Alex said as regards my Item. That being the case, Mikky said he is going to buy another of that item for me with his cash (See loss of 8k+) and he never told me that we are going to share the loss or anything of that nature. In my mind, i already said i am still going to send him about 3k so that he does not loss totally (that is the kind of person i am).
So i decided to call Mr.Alex again, told him my full Name, gave him a very thorough description of my item and pleaded with him to check really carefully since what i bought was a very little in size.
Called Mr.Alex Few minutes back and he told me he has seen my item grin grin
So my person dey go pick am up for me today grin

Like said,Mikky is taking a big risk doing this business.
Don't the fact that he is doing one man Justice here o! grin

I am now making my fourth order but my list plenty, so i have to be patient with him before i go hurry am go buy NONSENSE tongue tongue

Angel_7: Mikky, hmmm, make we no fight o! U didn't mention my while lappy, I hope Otikpo never..., well I no fear sha.

Mikky no dey do that kind of sh*t wink...selling a customers item to another.
Even though say the person never pay complete, he wont do it and even though he wants to, he is going to contatct the owner first. Feel me? cool

ozor1: besides where u d guy that got d replacement screen for ur galaxy s3? how did u fix it?

https://www.nairaland.com/1257506/pre-order-ur-goods-usa-world/45#16653301

Very easy but time consuming.

You have to be very patient while doing it.

I watched and downloaded so many videos on youtube before i finally made up my mind to do it my self, it took me about Four Hours to finally change mine! shocked

Type "outer glass s3" on youtube search bar and you will see many result with different methods on how you can change yours.

If you break your screen or damage it in the process, no be me send you oo!! grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by salamudeen(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
Seeee what's this rubbish,

U told me 2 call Charles to confirm my goods but since yesterday if I call charles he is in Delta or Abuja or Enugu what's all this...

They keep on giving me different numbers I keep on calling them but they all kept me posted either one is in a meeting or one is not in the office, then if that's the case what is their Job then....

I called Emmanuel frm Ab Logistics Also I even paid him yesterday only to tell me 2day that he was unable to pick my Item @ ur office and I should wait till Monday!!!! Failed promise .. That's what I hate

So tell me now what's d next step to take b4 I scatter everything here. Am even tired
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
salamudeen: Seeee what's this rubbish,

U told me 2 call Charles to confirm my goods but since yesterday if I call charles he is in Delta or Abuja or Enugu what's all this...

They keep on giving me different numbers I keep on calling them but they all kept me posted either one is in a meeting or one is not in the office, then if that's the case what is their Job then....

I called Emmanuel frm Ab Logistics Also I even paid him yesterday only to tell me 2day that he was unable to pick my Item @ ur office and I should wait till Monday!!!! Failed promise .. That's what I hate

So tell me now what's d next step to take b4 I scatter everything here. Am even tired

When u come here show urself finish, you will tend to be gentle on phone with me...Over a dozen clients picked up them items yesterday. I wonder how u won scatter everything when all u need do is to call me.Same Laptop i charged you $80 (then later $100 because of weight), you were charged $160(abi nor b you tell me,with text message you sent me?)..YES i have floors, i cannot deny this but atlist i dey try...you u need do is to encourage me..You know how long i searched for Laptop for you(about 3 days),until we got this one. Atlist i saved you approximately 20k if not more from buying this item. PLEASE TRY TO BE NICE!! Am here to serve you..

Oga, some clients goods were held for over 4weeks by n9ja customs,at the end i paid 75k extra last week to bring them out, these clients didnot kill me.Am dealing with Nigeria and the risk is very very High. I thank God for Charles(my best friend) and Alex(my elder brother), they help me out with all these transactions without taking a damn!..."THEY DO IT FREE FOR ME!,

Please make u try dey use ur mind sir(if i vex now add normal bank charges $40,am sure u will run for cover?)..Bros e nor easy...If you got problem, call me...PLEASE and thank you sir!

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ajibola,
Your laptop just landed my adress...Sorry for d delay(Since August 5th) , you didnot even border to call me to ask how far and i though it was already in n9ja. Not knowing it was a dirrent ajibola who bought same Hp Elight book..

All thesame, this Laptop looks super clean! am still test running it..Brother thanks for ur patience, i really apreciate..am sorry for the mix up. ...2 Ajibola"s bought same type type of Laptop almost same week....lol

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
nairacountry: Even though I did trouble him day & 9t wit my cent cent order ( mine better dan Otikpoko kobo kobo own sha),

Hahahah!!!

You and Semid dey find my trouble o! grin

Anyway, i understand you.

You just made an exaggeration to drive home your point,i feel you cool.

If you or semid find my trouble again, i go tell my daddy for the two of you angry!

My daddy can flog cane very very well o grin grin

Nairacountry, hope you are enjoying your product? grin

nairacountry: Even though I did trouble him day & 9t wit my cent cent order...,he is always calm; neva aggressive.
Couldn't agree less with you
wink

Oga mikky, my item has been retrieved just now.

She just called me as a making this reply, will upload the picture once i receive it.

Thanks! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (1337) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.