Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2142440 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
Angel_7: Mikky, hmmm, make we no fight o! U didn't mention my while lappy, I hope Otikpo never..., well I no fear sha.

Ahh sowie, i forgot..you will pick up your white laptop and Samsung tablet same day.Dem(laptop and tablet) dey inside Aeroplane they relax about now...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by salamudeen(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
mikkyangel:

When u come here show urself finish, you will tend to be gentle on phone with me...Over a dozen clients picked up them items yesterday. I wonder how u won scatter everything when all u need do is to call me.Same Laptop i charged you $80 (then later $100 because of weight), you were charged $160(abi nor b you tell me,with text message you sent me?)..YES i have floors, i cannot deny this but atlist i dey try...you u need do is to encourage me..You know how long i searched for Laptop for you(about 3 days),until we got this one. Atlist i saved you approximately 20k if not more from buying this item. PLEASE TRY TO BE NICE!! Am here to serve you..

Oga, some clients goods were held for over 4weeks by n9ja customs,at the end i paid 75k extra last week to bring them out, these clients didnot kill me.Am dealing with Nigeria and the risk is very very High. I thank God for Charles(my best friend) and Alex(my elder brother), they help me out with all these transactions without taking a damn!..."THEY DO IT FREE FOR ME!,

Please make u try dey use ur mind sir(if i vex now add normal bank charges $40,am sure u will run for cover?)..Bros e nor easy...If you got problem, call me...PLEASE and thank you sir!

please ooo Oga Mikky am nt showing myself here.. What would I even gain showing myself to people I might not even meet in my life what would I gain.. All I told u on phone is I don t want to get ripped this time around cus hv been ripped before.. Am not the only one buying from you so y are u worried..

U said am showing myself I wonder what am showing self
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by salamudeen(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
mikkyangel:

When u come here show urself finish, you will tend to be gentle on phone with me...Over a dozen clients picked up them items yesterday. I wonder how u won scatter everything when all u need do is to call me.Same Laptop i charged you $80 (then later $100 because of weight), you were charged $160(abi nor b you tell me,with text message you sent me?)..YES i have floors, i cannot deny this but atlist i dey try...you u need do is to encourage me..You know how long i searched for Laptop for you(about 3 days),until we got this one. Atlist i saved you approximately 20k if not more from buying this item. PLEASE TRY TO BE NICE!! Am here to serve you..

Oga, some clients goods were held for over 4weeks by n9ja customs,at the end i paid 75k extra last week to bring them out, these clients didnot kill me.Am dealing with Nigeria and the risk is very very High. I thank God for Charles(my best friend) and Alex(my elder brother), they help me out with all these transactions without taking a damn!..."THEY DO IT FREE FOR ME!,

Please make u try dey use ur mind sir(if i vex now add normal bank charges $40,am sure u will run for cover?)..Bros e nor easy...If you got problem, call me...PLEASE and thank you sir!

please ooo Oga Mikky am nt showing myself here.. What would I even gain showing myself to people I might not even meet in my life what would I gain.. All I told u on phone is I don t want to get ripped this time around cus hv been ripped before.. Am not the only one buying from you so y are u worried..

U said am showing myself I wonder what am showing self
Sorry for that though
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Still flexing my core i5 grin
I want to order another item (blackberry phone) but don't know how to search for it on ebay.

please help search for Direct Blackbeery 9900 smart phone.

I don't want AT&T, vodafone, O2 or any other carrier...Just normal direct bb.

Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
[size=20pt]These are pictures of items i bought through Mikky and are now in my Possession[/size] cool

NEW 18" Genuine Leather Backpack / Laptop Computer Bag - Carry On Travel Luggage

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-Genuine-Leather-Backpack-Laptop-Computer-Bag-Carry-On-Travel-Luggage-NWT-/300926890988?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Backpacks&hash=item4610a3f3ec

Item number:

Visible LED Light Micro USB Data Sync Charger Cable For Galaxy S3 SmartPhone US (buy one white colour and one black colour)
US $10.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Visible-LED-Light-Micro-USB-Data-Sync-Charger-Cable-For-Galaxy-S3-SmartPhone-US-/200913761411?

pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2ec764b483

I need three of these too...

Micro USB HUB+SD TF Card Reader OTG For Samsung GALAXY S2 S3 NOTE HTC ONE X

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-USB-HUB-SD-TF-Card-Reader-OTG-For-Samsung-GALAXY-S2-S3-NOTE-HTC-ONE-X-/251136750039?

pt=US_Memory_Card_Readers_USB_Host_Adapters&hash=item3a78eab1d7

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by spenca: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
otikpoko: These are pictures of items i bought through Mikky and are now in my Possession cool

NEW 18" Genuine Leather Backpack / Laptop Computer Bag - Carry On Travel Luggage

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-Genuine-Leather-Backpack-Laptop-Computer-Bag-Carry-On-Travel-Luggage-NWT-/300926890988?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Backpacks&hash=item4610a3f3ec

Item number:

Visible LED Light Micro USB Data Sync Charger Cable For Galaxy S3 SmartPhone US (buy one white colour and one black colour)
US $10.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Visible-LED-Light-Micro-USB-Data-Sync-Charger-Cable-For-Galaxy-S3-SmartPhone-US-/200913761411?

pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2ec764b483

I need three of these too...

Micro USB HUB+SD TF Card Reader OTG For Samsung GALAXY S2 S3 NOTE HTC ONE X

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-USB-HUB-SD-TF-Card-Reader-OTG-For-Samsung-GALAXY-S2-S3-NOTE-HTC-ONE-X-/251136750039?

pt=US_Memory_Card_Readers_USB_Host_Adapters&hash=item3a78eab1d7

i no see the link of the pure water ...btw how much ??
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
samsung galaxy s3 32gb With Extras

http://www.ebay.com/itm/samsung-galaxy-s3-32gb-With-Extras-/261238603075?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item3cd308bd43

The S3 actually has a 32gb inbuilt memory and came with a 16gb micro sd card as promised by the seller.
It also came with 5 extra jacket and otter box defender.

The last picture is a screen shot of the VERIZON s3 Using an MTN sim card in it grin.

I receive 3g,3.5g,3.7g and hsupa(4g) on the Verizon.

I can make calls (both local and international) with the s3, send and receive text message surf the net at high speed and so on.

Make una no fear to purchase verizon through mikky because many people think it will not work in Nigeria But i must warn you to stay away from sprint!

Mikky, please leave a positive feed back with the seller you bought my Verizon s3 from
wink

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
spenca:

i no see the link of the pure water ...btw how much ??

I dey come make i go find the link.

I think i bought it for $80 grin grin

Wanna buy? can sell it for you at the rate of $79.99 grin grin

U wan turn that woman wen dem sell apple fruit for as apple iphone? grin grin

Make i check weda i go see water to buy sef from eaby! tongue
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
More pictures.

Cant find the link for these item presently but enjoy the pictures tongue tongue

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by uchechuwku: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Otikpoko, How much do yu wanna sell d OTG cable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
uchechuwku: @Otikpoko, How much do yu wanna sell d OTG cable

[size=15pt]FOR PERSONAL USE! wink

EVERYTHING I BOUGHT THROUGH MIKKY FROM MY FIRST ORDER TILL DATE ARE NOT MEANT FOR SALE. THEY ARE FOR PERSONAL USE![/size] wink

Guess what, you can connect three flash at the same time, and your device will see all three flash.

You can transfer file from flash 1 to flash 2 to flash 3 and the order way round smiley

you can transfer files from you phone to your flash and vice versa.

Even your memory card when connected with the three flash at the same time, your device will see everything.

Mind you, i am Using a samsung galaxy s3.

I tried using the otg hub with a Nokia Lumia 920 but the nokia phone did not see the hub

From the link i pasted for the otg, you can order for yours using that link through mikky wink

Mikky all this Advert when i dey do for you na $100 per post o! grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
uchechuwku: @Otikpoko, How much do yu wanna sell d OTG cable

This is the link for the otg + hub

It is just remaining 7 left.

Order for yours Now before they are all sold out!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
teeboy4x: Still flexing my core i5 grin
I want to order another item (blackberry phone) but don't know how to search for it on ebay.

please help search for Direct Blackbeery 9900 smart phone.

I don't want AT&T, vodafone, O2 or any other carrier...Just normal direct bb.

Thanks

Yes ohh, that core i5 is solid! Bold 9900? i just won a bid for my oga(tymothy) 5mins ago for a brand new Bold 9900..its was a good buy (new at approximately 34k)...Seller has 100% positive feedback on over 1000 transactions on ebay , so am confident with the phone.

item 161085176575 ..

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
mikkyangel:

Yes ohh, that core i5 is solid! Bold 9900? i just won a bid for my oga(tymothy) 5mins ago for a brand new Bold 9900..its was a good buy (new at approximately 34k)...Seller has 100% positive feedback on over 1000 transactions on ebay , so am confident with the phone.

Once you are through processing my list, kindly let me know so that we get started wink
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Youngartist(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
mikkyangel: Ajibola,
Your laptop just landed my adress...Sorry for d delay(Since August 5th) , you didnot even border to call me to ask how far and i though it was already in n9ja. Not knowing it was a dirrent ajibola who bought same Hp Elight book..

All thesame, this Laptop looks super clean! am still test running it..Brother thanks for ur patience, i really apreciate..am sorry for the mix up. ...2 Ajibola"s bought same type type of Laptop almost same week....lol
thank God our surname is different sha... Thanks Mr Mikky
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by braine(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
mikkyangel:

which is your sir?

These 3 items I initially ordered for 200937570789, 130826967053
And
290940387647. And the Motorola phone
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shonez: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2013
Greetings to you, Oga Mike. Kindly help me to secure any of these two items that is better based on your experience. There is a slight difference in their prices but it seems they are the same to me. Am actually interested in the black colour type that you got for the lady but it seems its out of stock. Here are the links...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-Capacitive-White-Tablet-PC-Android-4-0-A13-1-2GHz-4GB-WiFi-Bundle-Keyboard/251310325382?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=015&category=171485&cmd=ViewItem

http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-Capacitive-White-Tablet-PC-Android-4-0-A13-1-2GHz-4GB-WiFi-Plus-Free-Keyboard/251312576000?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=015&category=171485&cmd=ViewItem

Try and get back to me with the total cost implication of getting one so that l can pay into your account by Monday.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bomking4x: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2013
mikkyangel:

item 161085176575 ..

Just checked the phone now, the Cp is lovely but T-Mobile Carrier lipsrsealed

I nEed direct BB, I don't want any carrier...help me check plz
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2013
bomking4x:

Just checked the phone now, the Cp is lovely but T-Mobile Carrier lipsrsealed

I nEed direct BB, I don't want any carrier...help me check plz

yeah unbranded aii?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2013
m

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hardniola(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
guy u are doin gud job.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oga Mikky, how far? undecided

Have you been able to secure all my items? cheesy

Hope you were careful enough to select the desired quantity for some items? wink
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bomking4x: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
mikkyangel:

yeah unbranded aii?

Yes...just normal BB 9900
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by balogunsam(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
Has the last shipment arrived please?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nairacountry(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
otikpoko:

U wan turn that woman wen dem sell apple fruit for as apple iphone? grin grin
! tongue

lmao. If d woman is a 9jer, pipo wnt blink, but we can c now that lyk poverty, dubious xter is a world citizen.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bomking4x: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
bomking4x:

I wanna go with the 1st link, can you receive your commission through paypal from someone in UK?

ohh certainly yes, ur person in uk can send me my commission via paypal....$30, so

but how about the payment for the phone itself?...$229?..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bomking4x: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
mikkyangel:

ohh certainly yes, ur person in uk can send me my commission via paypal....$30, so

but how about the payment for the phone itself?...$229?..

I will pay for the fone, how much is the fone in #
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2013
bomking4x:

I will pay for the fone, how much is the fone in #

$229...37,500....(no box,dont forget)..phone does not come with box , will come with charger,usb cable
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2013
Mkky, hafar?

My 17" laptop bag don arrive your place?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:53am On Aug 19, 2013
semid4lyfe: Mkky, hafar?

My 17" laptop bag don arrive your place?

yes ur bag is in the house..it landed saturday but my next ship date could be coing friday or saturday..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271242699874?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.