Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2144994 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
*Tayo...picked up in Habor city....

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
*Henry...super deal!
-sexy red touchscreen laptop picked up in marina dey rey...45k

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
*Ajp....dis ur seller no no diffrence btw s8 and s8+
-picked up in montebello

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DeLioncourt: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
rentAcock:

You are annoying and he never insulted you first. In as much as you are trying not to get scammed, you were just looking for trouble and baiting the guy. He was surprised that you would prefer to meet him in person because nobody has ever asked to meet him in person but he still proceeded to tell you to come to his office the next day and you just kept on rambling and talking crap.

He insulted me. I don't want to be scammed yes. I have been scammed on here before.
And I wasn't baiting him
I already contacted someone else for the same unlock and we ended our chat like sensible people.
If he wasn't comfortable with me coming to this office, he should have said so. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gentyholar: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
DeLioncourt:

So I decided to contact this fella for the unlock.
And I asked if I could visit his office because I wanted to refer other people to him and it would only make sense for me to say I have met the person I am referring them to and I trust him.
Oga proceeded to insult me.
In the space of 5 minutes. Lol

Abeg where did I offend this man? Lol

But you said within 5 minutes na he insulted you? Fear God na. I only check your time and its more than 5 minutes before he said get lost.

why you come dey lie na ?

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mediocre(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
DeLioncourt:

And I asked if I could visit his office because I wanted to refer other people to him and it would only make sense for me to say I have met the person I am referring them to and I trust him.

After he told you its okay to come, you still dey yarn dust. He even now offered to do it before payment and you still dey yarn dust.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DeLioncourt: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
gentyholar:

But you said within 5 minutes na he insulted you? Fear God na. I only check your time and its more than 5 minutes before he said get lost.

why you come dey lie na ?

Lmao...I no calculate the time.
I don't know why he was so upset.
I have transacted with people here before. I didn't ask him to come here and ask them.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hyuga(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
perezuche:

Thanks for the mention boss, I greet you sir

I no dey unlock Sprint locked iPhone, that's for customers best interest.

All other networks are welcomed, including:
ICLOUD
ZIP/SNN LOCK
FRP
GOOGLE LOCK

ETC
Ur contact chief
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DeLioncourt: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
mediocre:
After he told you its okay to come, you still dey yarn dust. He even now offered to do it before payment and you still dey yarn dust.

I don't need his free service. I'd rather pay more for a courteous service provider.
I'm paying not begging.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
*Dami, s7 edge.....56k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
*Jo, IPHONE 7PLUS...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
*Lucky....asus intel core i5.....37k
-sweet deal

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
*Sanni...iphone7, s

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
*AD....

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by udatso: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Lucky....asus intel core i5.....37k
-sweet deal
so how much to get it to Lagos? The laptop
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
mikky can you help me with an iphone 7 with a good price?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by perezuche(m): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
My Red Edition iPhone 7 Plus 128gb
AT&T

165k, landing cost to Lagos...

Discount in unlocking for old clients..

Chat up if you want it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
DeLioncourt:

U are a poor kid. I pity you sha. I can see u are jobless. U just edited and removed the annoying questions u asked. Anyway I can see u are jobless. I won’t respond U again. If u think this what I do for a living, u are joking. U don’t know me and I don’t know u, so u better respect yourself. I am not childish to post useless screenshots here.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
mediocre:
Don’t mind him. His level of mediocrity is so annoying. Dude is so shameless. I regret y I even responded a church rat
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
rentAcock:

You are annoying and he never insulted you first. In as much as you are trying not to get scammed, you were just looking for trouble and baiting the guy. He was surprised that you would prefer to meet him in person because nobody has ever asked to meet him in person but he still proceeded to tell you to come to his office the next day and you just kept on rambling and talking crap.
God bless u. That guy is an illiterate. He just spoilt my day. I can’t come here to post screenshots. He isn’t ready for any unlock. Just a time waster
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by xreal: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
DeLioncourt:

"your nairaland people will see this tho."

OK! We have seen it.
You just embarrassed yourself.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
xreal:

OK! We have seen it.
You just embarrassed yourself.

He is obviously shameless

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by xreal: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
sirlop:

He is obviously shameless

He must be regretting his mistake now.

Just put that behind. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
please any one with iphone 7 up for sale?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
xreal:

He must be regretting his mistake now.

Just put that behind. It is well.
Thanks bro!! It’s ok

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lamijay(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
sirlop:

U are a poor kid. I pity you sha. I can see u are jobless. U just edited and removed the annoying questions u asked. Anyway I can see u are jobless. I won’t respond U again. If u think this what I do for a living, u are joking. U don’t know me and I don’t know u, so u better respect yourself. I am not childish to post useless screenshots here.
You do not have customer service. And it is wrong to send someone back to where he got your number to go and confirm you. It's like I went to school to listen to a teacher and the teacher is telling me to go and get books and stay at home to read, what's the essence of me coming to the class at all.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lamijay:

You do not have customer service. And it is wrong to send someone back to where he got your number to go and confirm you. It's like I went to school to listen to a teacher and the teacher is telling me to go and get books and stay at home to read, what's the essence of me coming to the class at all.
I hear. U just concluded by hearing his own side. Anyway, I won’t comment further

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
DeLioncourt:

bros u caused it i tell you.. haba

you dont actually need all the story line... most unlocked is been done online not at the office... most of the guys doing the unlock service has to pay through third party in another country to get it done.. easy bro.

i know you dont want to get scammed

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
twinskenny:

bros u caused it i tell you.. haba

you dont actually need all the story line... most unlocked is been done online not at the office... most of the guys doing the unlock service has to pay through third party in another country to get it done.. easy bro.

i know you dont want to get scammed
I even told him to come before he started asking annoying questions. That was y I referred him here. The guy is just a time waster.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lamijay(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
sirlop:

I hear. U just concluded by hearing his own side. Anyway, I won’t comment further
True I didn't hear your side. But the way you ended it. I've met very annoying people that I want to strangle online... some scammed me, some just came to beat prices and go... but that's when we should even try more to control our words... you can also ignore his texts, provided he has not paid any money to you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lamijay:

True I didn't hear your side. But the way you ended it. I've met very annoying people that I want to strangle online... some scammed me, some just came to beat prices and go... but that's when we should even try more to control our words... you can also ignore his texts, provided he has not paid any money to you.
I even offered to do it for him while he pays later.someone I don’t know. Just to show him 15k is not a big deal. He still kept on being naughty. Thanks for ur advice though.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DimFemmy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
sirlop:

I even offered to do it for him while he pays later.someone I don’t know. Just to show him 15k is not a big deal. He still kept on being naughty. Thanks for ur advice though.

Hello bro...I could Imagine how you feel...The guy wan frustrate you and he wan try create a scene. na his type dey give false alarm. .Don't be annoyed bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.