Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2145008 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Gpik79: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
hyuga:
New iPhone SE rose gold 32gb(network locked) for swap with LG G5. Anyone?
call me, contact on signature
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
DimFemmy:

Hello bro...I could Imagine how you feel...The guy wan frustrate you and he wan try create a scene. na his type dey give false alarm. .Don't be annoyed bro.
Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Gpik79: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
eniola1010:

I've opened like three fb
First i was using offerup on mobile with opera vpn as directed here, everything was smooth for the first 3days, not until i was about to seal a sweet deal then the app kept asking me to verify my fone number if i wanted to continue messagin people
I had to dump the app

Later i opened another fb and signup to offerup through system using strong proxy on chrome, so i started using desktop and everything was smooth for 4days and as i was about sealing two sweet deals, it kept asking me to verify myself by joining YOUTRU and the requirements in that YOUTRU is nothing to talk about
Its only a citizen there that can do it

So the question is how are you guys doing it that offerup sont give you all these wahala
Bcus best to my knowledge i did everything perfect both on mobile and desktop

How come my own now has hiccup after few days of landing good deals.

What is left that i've not done

Or should i go for a dedicated vpn

Cus i know ppl dat are using opera vpn and strong proxy and thiers dont have any issues.
Wetin come do my own
Just use Puffin On Android (the older version before this latest one) It should work fine, but if it doesn't Just know that this is beyond Offerup, it's village people at work cheesy grin
eniola1010:

I've opened like three fb
First i was using offerup on mobile with opera vpn as directed here, everything was smooth for the first 3days, not until i was about to seal a sweet deal then the app kept asking me to verify my fone number if i wanted to continue messagin people
I had to dump the app

Later i opened another fb and signup to offerup through system using strong proxy on chrome, so i started using desktop and everything was smooth for 4days and as i was about sealing two sweet deals, it kept asking me to verify myself by joining YOUTRU and the requirements in that YOUTRU is nothing to talk about
Its only a citizen there that can do it

So the question is how are you guys doing it that offerup sont give you all these wahala
Bcus best to my knowledge i did everything perfect both on mobile and desktop

How come my own now has hiccup after few days of landing good deals.

What is left that i've not done

Or should i go for a dedicated vpn

Cus i know ppl dat are using opera vpn and strong proxy and thiers dont have any issues.
Wetin come do my own
Just use Puffin On Android (the older version before this latest one) It should work fine, but if it doesn't Just know that this is beyond Offerup, it's village people at work cheesy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Pidginwhisper: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
sirlop:

U are a poor kid. I pity you sha. I can see u are jobless. U just edited and removed the annoying questions u asked. Anyway I can see u are jobless. I won’t respond U again. If u think this what I do for a living, u are joking. U don’t know me and I don’t know u, so u better respect yourself. I am not childish to post useless screenshots here.
Baba lock up.. just act like you didn't see that. Your prestige still dey intact.

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hyuga(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gpik79:

call me, contact on signature
Can’t find your contact bro. Here’s mine. 0806.685.257,9
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by adewasco2k(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
DeLioncourt:

So I decided to contact this fella for the unlock.
And I asked if I could visit his office because I wanted to refer other people to him and it would only make sense for me to say I have met the person I am referring them to and I trust him.
Oga proceeded to insult me.
In the space of 5 minutes. Lol

Abeg where did I offend this man? Lol

i blame you man, i havent done a deal with sirlop yet but we have had a good chat, your approach was wrong and he even tried keeping him cool as a business man
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2018
*aJP, Apple macbook pro picked up in the city of Pasadena

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2018
*Ad...micro surf,suface....picked up in Beverly hills(peek period)

*C.Harry, s8 picked up in Baldwin Park....72k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2018
*Taofik, picked up in Beverly hills from a Bulgarian supplier, the magical samsung s9+.....oboy e cheap ohhhh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BttNZfpHtfM

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2018
*Amoda......iphone 7plus(mint!!!), picked up in the city of rosemaid

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2018
C and C....sexy red iphone 7plus(sweet deal)....112k
-picked up in the city of Soto

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Taofik, picked up in Beverly hills from a Bulgarian supplier, the magical samsung s9+.....oboy e cheap ohhhh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BttNZfpHtfM

*2 more s9+ picked up from same seller in Beverlly hills...3hrs later for A.Olubo

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Just 3 days wey I no check here una wan scatter this place grin

For the unlocking people, if you're gonna patronize them, do your due diligence before chatting them up, don't go about asking unnecessary questions, it can be so annoying. And note that unlocking is done remotely so be ready to part away with your money before the service is gonna be rendered.

For Offer Up people,I found a solution grin
This is only for those that are able to send messages but can't receive from seller. I'll fix that and you'll be able to send and receive messages back within 24-48hrs. Its not for free, as the spirit leads grin Before some people will come for me and say why am I charging, there's no one that have given out free information about crazy deal offer up let go more than me here, at a point i even posted links but what do we have today? People used those info and now they're selling deals. Mesef don vex grin

For truyou verification and us number, research is still on.going. y'all will be informed when solution is out. For now I have 5 working offer up accounts for sale, check my profile for contacts. If you no get money, hide your face grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2018
wildchild02:

For truyou verification and us number, research is still on.going. y'all will be informed when solution is out. For now I have 5 working offer up accounts for sale, check my profile for contacts. If you no get money, hide your face grin

All 5 offer up accounts sold out in 60mins, thanks guy. More accounts coming, pre-order yours now grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Pidginwhisper: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2018
wildchild02:

All 5 offer up accounts sold out in 60mins, thanks guy. More accounts coming, pre-order yours now grin
Tori Olorun!! Must you guys monetize everything shocked shocked Some Human beings are just too callous!! Haba!

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kallymore(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2018
wildchild02:

For the unlocking people, if you're gonna patronize them, do your due diligence before chatting them up, don't go about asking unnecessary questions, it can be so annoying. And note that unlocking is done remotely so be ready to part away with your money before the service is gonna be rendered.

This is only for those that are able to send messages but can't receive from seller. I'll fix that and you'll be able to send and receive messages back within 24-48hrs. Its not for free, as the spirit leads grin Before some people will come for me and say why am I charging, there's no one that have given out free information about crazy deal offer up let go more than me here, at a point i even posted links but what do we have today? People used those info and now they're selling deals. Mesef don vex grin

Why is this offerup ish a special thing to some of us.

On phones:
Simply download Opera VPN and Pufin browser on your phone.
Connect your Opera VPN and change location to US.

Open an offerup account using your email, make sure you created the gmail with an English name, something like John Jones is okay.

You are very good to go....

On PC
Download Opera browser and activate the VPN
How to activate VPN
Goto your Opera settings>>>Scroll down to privacy and security>>> Toggle VPN On.
Go to your opera browser, just before your URL, locate the "VPN" click it and change virtual location to US.
Open an offerup account using your email, make sure you created the gmail with an English name, something like John Jones is okay.

That's all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2018
Frinx is always viewing, oya say something grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Pidginwhisper: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2018
kallymore:

On phones:

On PC
How to activate VPN
Goto your Opera settings>>>Scroll down to privacy and security>>> Toggle VPN On.
Go to your opera browser, just before your URL, locate the "VPN" click it and change virtual location to US.

That's all
Even the stress isn't worth it bro. When I couldn't sign up on offer up, I connected my Gmail to it and downloaded Opera Vpn then offerup apk and have my cousin in the US to verify my account through his digit(Optional) atleast to boost my rating.That's all.. Some ppl are just fond of making profits from other ppl's misfortunes .

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by frinx: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2018
wildchild1:
Frinx is always viewing, oya say something grin
Abeg leave me make I view o. grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ositadima1(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2018
mikkyangel:

But how he take be #112k when him be $400, what is d exchange rate?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cybertek(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2018
ositadima1:

But how he take be #112k when him be $400, what is d exchange rate?
Rem u can make an offer
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by geokaycee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
How much for the s9
mikkyangel:

Q

*2 more s9+ picked up from same seller in Beverlly hills...3hrs later for A.Olubo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
wildchild02:

ole!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
tim26will:
ole!!!!! cheesy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
tim26will:
ole!!!!! cheesy

My Oga, my name is WildChild and I'm not an Ole grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by xreal: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Tori Olorun!! Must you guys monetize everything shocked shocked Some Human beings are just too callous!! Haba!

Milky has created many businesses here.

kallymore:

On phones:

On PC
How to activate VPN

That's all

Medicine after death.

Where were u when they needed this tutorial the most?

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Pidginwhisper: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
xreal:

Medicine after death.

And this one too na business??
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by xreal: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
And this one too na business??

Yeah, to the 'seller' abi na account creator.

I no support am though.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kallymore(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
xreal:

Medicine after death.

Well, if you look at the thread, you'll see that this method has been posted over and again, I only reposted it cos I felt some people missed it at the time.
You need not bad mouth it, just look and pass.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Pidginwhisper: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
xreal:

Yeah, to the 'seller' abi na account creator.

I no support am though.
I'm more interested in the emboldened... truth be told. Some guys are really trying on this thread divulging the necessary infos to others who wish to learn and earn a living for themselves through the offerup deal.

But just because some are not just getting it right and some sees it as an avenue for them to make money through their misfortune.

Perezuche isn't doing badly offering to hlp ppl shop for deals, now that's business not this wuruwuru thang.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dabis201(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thumbs up for u bro. You're awesome.
kallymore:

On phones:

On PC
How to activate VPN

That's all
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cotzywitzy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
mikkyangel:

I am willing to pay 100k cash. How do w meet? Hope the phone got no defect?

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.