Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2060059 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 17, 2013
Amy Mar'ins:

My girlfriend got a text from same hotel too. I was even d one dat old her abt it - saw d info on dis thread. She submitted her letter by hand and her interview is tmao, 10am in Jabi.
I thin d 1 I posted here is in garki nd I dint apply 4 dat 4 1.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 17, 2013
remzytimer: My too is on wednesday, dated 19th!
mine is today
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 17, 2013
ob Title: Finance & Administrative Assistant - 2 Positions

Minimum Recruitment Standards: 

University decree, recognized equivalent or HND. Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage.

Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.

Familiarity with international NGO is an advantage.

Experience with large complex organization preferred.

Job Description
Finance & Administrative Assistant will support the Administrative & Finance Officer as well as the departmental staff in the provision of administrative and logistics services for GF Project.

How to Apply 
Please forward your resume (CV) and an excel document in the format below in a single email.
Position Title | Location | First Name | Middle Name | Surname | Highest Education (Ph.D, Masters, BSC) | Discipline | Other Degree | Yrs of Exp. | NGO Exp | Certificate License | Professional Affiliation

AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org

Disclaimer:
AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 17, 2013
To everyone having job interview this week may the lord grant you all favor and break protocols for this week

5 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by van909: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
Pls for dose dat went for WD HOTEL interview kindly update house d outcome of d interview. Thks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
van909: Pls for dose dat went for WD HOTEL interview kindly update house d outcome of d interview. Thks
yes please @Ms_Steph et al
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
van909: Pls for dose dat went for WD HOTEL interview kindly update house d outcome of d interview. Thks
nothing much dey will just ask you how much you want dem to pay u. As for the cac,pcc nd nuc they are collecting cv. I went there 2day but nuc said till tomorrow
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by frontroll: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
5mins test, read the instruction carefully, and den assessment or oral interview...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Annais(f): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
frontroll: 5mins test, read the instruction carefully, and den assessment or oral interview...
did they say when they will get back to you? What position did they interview you for?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by frontroll: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Annaïs: did they say when they will get back to you? What position did they interview you for?
yea dey did, front desk
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Samabu07(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
adewasco2k:
i am sure of public complain commission
Some one told me of Public Complains commission, Maitama, would be submitting my cv by tomorrow.
I don't know what positions are available buh I am giving it a try.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Samabu07(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
Annaïs: I contacted my friend working in PCC and she said it's true but you have to know you commissioner from your state of origin, else your CV will be dumped.

God is watching them...
Their hand go wither if them dump my cv. I need a job badly.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Samabu07(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
odinko: am suspecting one pmb 222 some wia Garki dat we asked to submit handwritten aplication. Just tinkin sha!
That PMB 222 Is Ibeto hotels at David Edjor crescent Gudu District. I don forget the plot number.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Samabu07(m): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ms_Steph: nothing much dey will just ask you how much you want dem to pay u. As for the cac,pcc nd nuc they are collecting cv. I went there 2day but nuc said till tomorrow
What vacancies are available in the 3 of them since you have gone to all. What are the addresses of CAC and NUC. I'm new, barely know my route around.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 18, 2013
Samabu07:
What vacancies are available in the 3 of them since you have gone to all. What are the addresses of CAC and NUC. I'm new, barely know my route around.
nuc is opposite pcc. No applications just go and drop ur cv
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Samabu07(m): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: nuc is opposite pcc. No applications just go and drop ur cv
Thanks so much. I would drop mine there today by God's grace.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mattycolony: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2013
Please is there any closing date for the collection of CV in NUC?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
Marketing officers(must have completed nysc) send ur cv within 1 week of this post ashtoncorp@ymail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
Marketers(Hnd/Bsc) needed at mutual benefits life assurance submit a hand written application and cv or the soft copy of your cv to the branch manager
78,Yakubu gowon crescent,
Asokoro abuja
Cidoko@mutuallifeng.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
marketing manger(yrs in wood works), marketing officers,designers(use of 3d software in interior designs nd use of 2D auto card)
Send cv to recruitment@1973@yahoo.com or p.m.b 603 garki. Name of company is paramount wood works ltd
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by troy20(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
just recieved an invitation for another interview at WD HOTELS tommorow.any one else recieved the text msg now?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by odinko: 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
troy20: just recieved an invitation for another interview at WD HOTELS tommorow.any one else recieved the text msg now?
i also recieved it. Maybe its a mistake.... Tried calling the number, but it wasn't avalble.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
A private hospital in Abuja is inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates for the following positions with attractive remuneration packages.

Method of application:
Candidates are to forward their applications to:
The Recruiter
P.O. Box 7320, Wuse.Abuja
Or email hr@nisapremierhospital.com  
Application should include the following:
1.      Typewritten applications
2.      Copies of relevant Certificates
3.      Curriculum vitae
4.       Names of three (3) referees should be supplied, all of who must be medical practitioners under whom the applicants trained or worked.
Only applications of candidates short-listed for interview will be acknowledged.

Consultant Pediatrician 

General Requirements
Applicants for the Consultant positions should have at least
two years post-qualification experience.
All candidates must be fully registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria

Consultant Neonatology

General Requirements
All candidates must be fully registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria

Senior register pediatrics

General Requirements
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
troy20: just recieved an invitation for another interview at WD HOTELS tommorow.any one else recieved the text msg now?
I called the number she said it was a mistake and if u did the interview yesterday you don't nid to come
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Audit mangers(5yrs experience) assistant audit managers(3years experience)
Must be a chartered accountant and a computer literate
Business development officers/marketers(4years experience)
Send cvs to careers@entreproacademy.org or oojo@entreproacademy.org
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jtkoko9(f): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
May God bless Ms_Steph
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Samabu07(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nuc refused to accept cvs from us today, that its a false info (I knew something fishy is on) though we spoke to the receptionist who said NUC is over staffed. Later submitted at PCC and CAC.
Thanks again Ms-steph you d bomb.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
Jobs at Protecting Women’s Health Advancing Women’s Reproductive Rights (IPAS)

Description:
 Ipas Nigeria is an international NGO dedicated to improving women's reproductive health and rights, with a specific focus on reducing maternal mortality and morbidity from unsafe abortion. The Nigeria program is entering a scale up phase with programs in eight states to build the capacity of public and private health systems to expand quality woman-centered RH services. The Program Manager is a senior management position responsible for the planning, management, supervision and documentation of country programs. He/she works closely with the Country Director who is responsible for strategic planning, policy, advocacy and external relationships.

To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Ipas Nigeria at ipasalliance@ipas.org

Program Manager, lpas Nigeria

Key Responsibilities:
• Provide strategic direction, as well as technical and managerial
leadership, to Ipas Nigeria country programs
•             Manage and oversee implementation of programs to ensure
achievement of donor requirements
•             Ensure program results and budget spending consistent with
donor requirements
•             Oversee financial and operational performance of programs
•             Develop proposals, programmatic workplans and budgets

Lead knowledge management efforts including evaluation,
using data for decision-making and integration of best
practices

•             Supervise and strengthen capacity of team of experienced
senior technical staff
•             Develop positive working relationship with health systems and
other partners to ensure results are delivered

Minimum requirements:
•             Master's degree required
•             8 years' related experience required
•             3 more years of leading program operations experience
required
•             Previous supervisory experience required
•             Cross-cultural work experience required
•             Proven experience in writing proposals and donor reports
•             Demonstrated computer experience and familiarity with
software packages

Additional requirements:
•             Working knowledge of project management and strategy
development
•             Working knowledge of budget management
•             Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with
government officials, donors and other stakeholders
•             Must possess strong writing and presentation skills
•             Must be able to complete some HR responsibilities when
necessary. @sam yw
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
jtkoko9: May God bless Ms_Steph
amen. Bless u too
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by frontroll: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2013
Job vacancies avaliable at atc company (volvo). Location: idu yard opposite Julius Berger abuja. Applicants must have at least one or two years experience in d job been applied for. Submission of cv ends 24th June 2013.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by willyede(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2013
frontroll: Job vacancies avaliable at atc company (volvo). Location: idu yard opposite Julius Berger abuja. Applicants must have at least one or two years experience in d job been applied for. Submission of cv ends 24th June 2013.
whats the job specification and the mail or do they want it as hard copy response is gladly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by frontroll: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2013
willyede:
whats the job specification and the mail or do they want it as hard copy response is gladly appreciated.
I really dnt knw the job specification cos dats ow I saw the advert and posted it here. Yes I fink its hard copy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.