Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2065005 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ayocharles(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2015
its so unfair to job seekers o. see people Dey pay 500 Maura for what they are unsure of? I was surprise o after we all Don agree say Boone should pay, some desperado even Dey beg Wth the 5h. Kaiser...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MsBella: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2015
I am not surprised with how that job interview turned out. It is time for youths to be pro-active and report scams like this. I would like to say, while waiting we should consider taking up volunteering opportunities. I know most of them do not pay, but the experience you will get is priceless and will add a boost to your C.V.

Let us see how this works out, I will post some recent volunteering opportunities. We will all get there someday. Stay strong and excel.

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by OasisofRefuge(f): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2015
MsBella. pls come and post recent volunteer work. am very much interested.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ironheart(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2015
MsBella:
I am not surprised with how that job interview turned out. It is time for youths to be pro-active and report scams like this. I would like to say, while waiting we should consider taking up volunteering opportunities. I know most of them do not pay, but the experience you will get is priceless and will add a boost to your C.V.

Let us see how this works out, I will post some recent volunteering opportunities. We will all get there someday. Stay strong and excel.
why do Nigerians love free things? Someone spends over 7years for a course of 5years for no fault of his/hers, then he is old n you tell him to get a voluntry job when will he get the experience needed for a good job or when will he start a career for himself? Let's graduates stop fooling themselves with the idea that has been sold to them THAT NIGERIANS GRADUATE ARE NOT EXPERIENCED we all wake up everyday thinking of survival n we don't lazy around like people from other country, show me a lazy nigerian n I will tell u how untrue it is. Those guys trying to scarm graduates where only looking for there own daily bread. Imagine how much those brains would have contributed to an organisation by bringing or putting forth an idea like that. Check our telecom companies n the money they scam from us using such ideas. Its unfortunate we don't hold our government responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by remzytimer: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2015
ironheart:
why do Nigerians love free things? Someone spends over 7years for a course of 5years for no fault of his/hers, then he is old n you tell him to get a voluntry job when will he get the experience needed for a good job or when will he start a career for himself? Let's graduates stop fooling themselves with the idea that has been sold to them THAT NIGERIANS GRADUATE ARE NOT EXPERIENCED we all wake up everyday thinking of survival n we don't lazy around like people from other country, show me a lazy nigerian n I will tell u how untrue it is. Those guys trying to scarm graduates where only looking for there own daily bread. Imagine how much those brains would have contributed to an organisation by bringing or putting forth an idea like that. Check our telecom companies n the money they scam from us using such ideas. Its unfortunate we don't hold our government responsible.

WITH YOUR STATEMENT, I FEEL YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ayocharles(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2015
JOB OPPORTUNITY
WORKERS ARE NEEDED
@
GAURAPAD CHARITY TRANSDERMAL COMPANY
(N.G.O) 1st ABUJA RECRUITMENT
SALARY: VERY ATTRACTIVE.
BRIEF/INTERVIEW
VENUE TO APPLY: 4 A USMAN SAKARI CRESCENT
UTAKO BY BIG JOE MOTORS
DAY: TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS
ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD TEXT
H.R: M.r. BAYO: 08151949150
CONDITION: YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO READ AND
WRITE (YOU MUST BE BASE IN ABUJA)

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
ironheart there is nothing wrong with internship or volunteer jobs.even foreign universities encourage volunteer jobs and do you know when doing this intern or volunteer jobs it they don't pay abroad they train you for a few months and sometimes if you do very well they will employ you after you graduate.that's how its meant to be.that's why I encourage people to attend education fair these foreign sch will ask for your cv they expect you to ve worked in your discipline but our socalled nysc says everyone must teach.undergraduates are meant to go for internship.but in Nigeria it is different.even marketing needs some training skills but here you must know people you must sell and they ve not trained you.the owner of the business is just after your target.its only good nigerian companies that encourage internship.
Internships and volunteer jobs are good they boast your confidence since you ve worked and you know work environment.finally,internships and volunteer jobs are a gateway to high paying jobs(depends o lol)that FG SureP meant to be for undergraduates and those in master programmes not a graduate.and the sad thing is that youths are happy with this program.if you see an internship or volunteer jobs please take it.even small pinkin no dey talk immediately e still gat to learn when e sabi in future the talking go dey pay am

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ironheart(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
remzytimer:

WITH YOUR STATEMENT, I FEEL YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!!!!
funny you, that's how you reason? your feelings n your opinion are yours. Glad you said you feel
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ironheart(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Preciousstones:
ironheart there is nothing wrong with internship or volunteer jobs.even foreign universities encourage volunteer jobs and do you know when doing this intern or volunteer jobs it they don't pay abroad they train you for a few months and sometimes if you do very well they will employ you after you graduate.that's how its meant to be.that's why I encourage people to attend education fair these foreign sch will ask for your cv they expect you to ve worked in your discipline but our socalled nysc says everyone must teach.undergraduates are meant to go for internship.but in Nigeria it is different.even marketing needs some training skills but here you must know people you must sell and they ve not trained you.the owner of the business is just after your target.its only good nigerian companies that encourage internship.
Internships and volunteer jobs are good they boast your confidence since you ve worked and you know work environment.finally,internships and volunteer jobs are a gateway to high paying jobs(depends o lol)that FG SureP meant to be for undergraduates and those in master programmes not a graduate.and the sad thing is that youths are happy with this program.if you see an internship or volunteer jobs please take it.even small pinkin no dey talk immediately e still gat to learn when e sabi in future the talking go dey pay am
thank you jare, well said better than that buffon who quote me above, we need to review our NYSC policy, don't forget a lot of our graduates did internship with companies during the INDUSTIAL TRAINING.

4 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by teewhysafe(f): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
A reputable marketing company in Abuja is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
(1) Van Sales Reps (VSRs) (2)Market Sales Reps (MSRs)
(3) Account Officers (AOs) (4) Store Keepers (SKs)

• QUALIFICATION:Van sales rep / Market Sales Rep – OND (Any Field), Account Officers / Store Keepers – OND (Accounting)
• WORKING EXPERIENCE: Min of 2Yrs in a related job area.
• SALARY: Attractive & above industry average.
• INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST BE:
o A person of high integrity, dependable, & hard working.
o A resident of FCT, Abuja
o Able to communicate fluently in English & Hausa Languages.
o In possession of a valid Drivers’ License (VSRs Only).
o Computer literate.

Deadline: 11pm, Wednesday 25th March, 2015 to:
Interested candidates should send their cv to the mail below:

The Territory Business Head,
Abuja.
haggai.adeyemi@saroafrica.com.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Emmysteve:
Guy how far, i just run comot as i no fit endure the hunger. Stupid people
U can say that again, very stupid people
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by faithclin(f): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ayocharles:
JOB OPPORTUNITY
WORKERS ARE NEEDED
@
BRIEF/INTERVIEW
UTAKO BY BIG JOE MOTORS

hnmmmmmmmm
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ayocharles:
JOB OPPORTUNITY
WORKERS ARE NEEDED
@
BRIEF/INTERVIEW
UTAKO BY BIG JOE MOTORS
Please can you specify what type of workers are needed?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MsBella: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
ironheart:
why do Nigerians love free things? Someone spends over 7years for a course of 5years for no fault of his/hers, then he is old n you tell him to get a voluntry job when will he get the experience needed for a good job or when will he start a career for himself? Let's graduates stop fooling themselves with the idea that has been sold to them THAT NIGERIANS GRADUATE ARE NOT EXPERIENCED we all wake up everyday thinking of survival n we don't lazy around like people from other country, show me a lazy nigerian n I will tell u how untrue it is. [b]Those guys trying to scarm graduates where only looking for there own daily bread. Imagine how much those brains would have contributed to an organisation by bringing or putting forth an idea like that. [/b]Check our telecom companies n the money they scam from us using such ideas. Its unfortunate we don't hold our government responsible.

Iron heart, you have raised many points. Some reasonable, some disjointed. When i mentioned 'volunteering' as an option to those who may be idle or stuck at one particular kind of job for years with no tangible work experience, I did so because i was coming from the angle that rather than waiting for that dream job while the years run by, volunteering and broadening your scope as a young graduate in an already saturated job market, will be to your advantage at the end of the day.

The 5 or 7 years spent in the University struggling is no fault of your future employer, what that employer will need from you is the skill and know-how that will move his/her company forward. And if you do not have that, someone else with the skills needed will be employed. Nigerians are not lazy. But the sad truth will always stare at us because whether you admit it or not, many Nigerian graduates are unemployable. If a company takes you in at entry level, be sure that you will go through some intense training.

Volunteering is not such a bad thing, countries all over the world hold volunteers in high esteem, because the fill up a necessary gap that goes a long way in addressing very important issues and needs. But the experience and opportunities that come from volunteering is priceless. I was not suggesting you go and be a slave to anyone for nothing, but i offered that as a suggestion to graduates who really have nothing to hold on to. Maybe in your minds eye, you see it as sweeping the streets or working endlessly and tirelessly for one "oga" but in mine, i see it as contributing at the grass root level, collaborating and working in teams with organizations like UNDP, ECOWAS and VSO.

I just noticed that you mentioned something about the company that organised a job interview on Saturday. Why should an applicant who has not gotten the job be asked to pay a certain amount of money? Just imagine if Seun Osewa who has worked over years to build and improve Nairaland charged a certain amount daily to use the basic features this of forum, how would that turn out? I sense there is something else you are hinting at, but whatever the case may be, we all run our individual races differently at the end of the day.

The tel-communication companies are there to maximize profit.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 3:53am On Mar 24, 2015
MsBella:

Iron heart, you have raised many points. Some reasonable, some disjointed. When i mentioned 'volunteering' as an option to those who may be idle or stuck at one particular kind of job for years with no tangible work experience, I did so because i was coming from the angle that rather than waiting for that dream job while the years run by, volunteering and broadening your scope as a young graduate in an already saturated job market, will be to your advantage at the end of the day.

The 5 or 7 years spent in the University struggling is no fault of your future employer, what that employer will need from you is the skill and know-how that will move his/her company forward. And if you do not have that, someone else with the skills needed will be employed. Nigerians are not lazy. But the sad truth will always stare at us because whether you admit it or not, many Nigerian graduates are unemployable. If a company takes you in at entry level, be sure that you will go through some intense training.

Volunteering is not such a bad thing, countries all over the world hold volunteers in high esteem, because the fill up a necessary gap that goes a long way in addressing very important issues and needs. But the experience and opportunities that come from volunteering is priceless. I was not suggesting you go and be a slave to anyone for nothing, but i offered that as a suggestion to graduates who really have nothing to hold on to. Maybe in your minds eye, you see it as sweeping the streets or working endlessly and tirelessly for one "oga" but in mine, i see it as contributing at the grass root level, collaborating and working in teams with organizations like UNDP, ECOWAS and VSO.

I just noticed that you mentioned something about the company that organised a job interview on Saturday. Why should an applicant who has not gotten the job be asked to pay a certain amount of money? Just imagine if Seun Osewa who has worked over years to build and improve Nairaland charged a certain amount daily to use the basic features this of forum, how would that turn out? I sense there is something else you are hinting at, but whatever the case may be, we all run our individual races differently at the end of the day.

I'll prefer a voluntary job dat would give me experience in accounts/finance/administration/customer relation over my current job angry
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Yeahreen(m): 5:48am On Mar 24, 2015
Enroyale Global Services Limited - Our client has a Luxurious Showroom in Abuja, and they are currently looking to recruit a hardworking and smart candidate to fill the vacant position of:

Position: Secretary

Job Description
The Unique concept store boasts of a sophisticated collection of fragrances, accessories, bags, shoes, a stylish collection of new season of ready-to-wear clothing, design objects and luggage. This Luxury showroom plays host to some of the most serious fashion labels such as Byblos Milano, Gianfranco Ferre Ballin, Tardini, John Richmond ‘Black Label’, Kiton, Barba Napoli, Versace, Fratelli, Dr. Vranjes, Alberta Ferretti, Ermanno Scervino and more.

Responsibilities 

Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
Liaising with relevant organisations
Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
Managing databases
Prioritising workloads
Answering telephone calls and taking messages
Maintaining diaries
Arranging appointments and filling
Handling correspondence
Requirement

1-5 years’ experience
Key Skills

Interpersonal/communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Ambitious and confident
Strong research skills
Innovative and a creative thinker
Commercial awareness
Persuasiveness
Stress tolerance
Excellent presentation skills
Time management skills
Attention to details and extremely thorough
Flexible and very professional
Ability to multitask and meet targets set

Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their resumes/CV's titles Secretary to: careers@enroyale.com

Application Deadline  26th March, 2015
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Yeahreen(m): 5:50am On Mar 24, 2015
FGJ Consulting Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services.

We are committed to our client's development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.

We are currently recruiting for the vacant position of:

Job Title: Teacher
Requirements

OND/BSC in any discipline.
Age (20 - 40).
Prospective applicants are expected to have at least 1-2 years working experience to be considered for an interview.
Position: Marketer
Requirements

HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
Age (20-35)
Candidates prospective applicants are expected to have at least 1-2 years working experience to be considered for an interview.
Job Title: Secretary
Requirements

OND/BSC in any discipline
Age (20-35)
Prospective applicants are expected to have at least 1-2 years working experience to be considered for an interview.

Position: Ticketing Officer
Requirements

OND/BSC in any discipline
Age (20 - 35)
Position: Accountant
Requirements

HND/BSC in any discipline
Age (20-35)
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send your CV to: careers@fgjconsultinglimited.com

Application Deadline 31st March, 2015

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Yeahreen(m): 5:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Enroyale Global Services Limited - Our client has a Luxurious Showroom in Abuja. The Unique concept store boasts of a sophisticated collection of fragrances, accessories, bags, shoes, a stylish collection of new season of ready-to-wear clothing, design objects and luggage.
 This Luxury showroom plays host to some of the most serious fashion labels such as Byblos Milano, Gianfranco Ferre Ballin, Tardini, John Richmond 'Black Label', Kiton, Barba Napoli, Versace, Fratelli, Dr. Vranjes, Alberta Ferretti, Ermanno Scervino and more.

Our client is looking to recruit vibrate Male and Female who are smart, willing to work hard and gain experience in this fashion industry to fill the position below:

Position: Sales Representative
Responsibilities

Selling of the company's products and services.
Provide customers with quotations.
Identify new markets and business opportunities.
Record sales and send copies to the sales office.
Review your own sales performance.
Attend to walk-in customers.
Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
Qualification

Bachelor's degree in: Marketing, Business Management, Advertising.
Applicants must have 1-3 years' experience in sales management with proven track record in managing and directing highly skilled, motivated, successful and result-oriented sales force.
Proven experience in customer relationship management and knowledge of market research.
Key Skills

Interpersonal/communication skills.
Persuasiveness.
Stress tolerance.
Time management skills.
Attention to details and extremely thorough.
Flexible and very professional.
Ability to multi-task and meet targets set.
Ambitious and confident.
Strong analytical skills.
Excellent presentation skills.
Strong research skills.
Innovative and a creative thinker.
Commercial awareness.
Working hours: 8:30am - 8:30pm.

How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their applications to: careers@enroyale.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Yeahreen(m): 5:54am On Mar 24, 2015
Enroyale Global Services Limited - Our client has a Luxurious Showroom in Abuja, and they are looking to recruit a hardworking and smart candidate to fill the vacant position of:

Position: Accountant

Job Description
The Unique concept store boasts of a sophisticated collection of fragrances, accessories, bags, shoes, a stylish collection of new season of ready-to-wear clothing, design objects and luggage. This Luxury showroom plays host to some of the most serious fashion labels such as Byblos Milano, Gianfranco Ferre Ballin, Tardini, John Richmond ‘Black Label’, Kiton, Barba Napoli, Versace, Fratelli, Dr. Vranjes, Alberta Ferretti, Ermanno Scervino and more

Responsibilities 

Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
Report to management regarding the finances of establishment
Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs.
Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
Requirement

3-5 years’ experience
Key Skills

Persuasiveness
Stress tolerance
Time management skills
Attention to details and extremely thorough
Flexible and very professional
Ability to multitask and meet targets set
Ambitious and confident
Interpersonal/communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Excellent presentation skills
Strong research skills
Innovative and a creative thinker
Commercial awareness

Application
All qualified candidates should send their resumes/CV's titles Accountant to: careers@enroyale.com

Deadline 26th March, 2015
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ayocharles(m): 5:55am On Mar 24, 2015
scarr:

Please can you specify what type of workers are needed?
I got the message from a friend that knows the H.R. I don't really know the positions, although I have contacted the HR and he replied by texting me he will get back to me. you should also try and send him a text too. cheers!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2015
U-Connect Limited is a leading Human Resources Consulting firm is recruiting to fill the positions of:

Position: BVN (Bank Verification Number) OFFICER

Requirement;

• Qualification B.Sc. HND. ND
• Salary is 35k and if you do well during the time frame of employment, a more permanent roll would be given to you & increase in pay
• Customer Service experience will be an added advantage
• AGE - not more than 38 years

How to Apply

ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD KINDLY SEND THEIR CVs TO jobs@u-connect-ng.com using the Position & Location as Subject of mail
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Evina(f): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
ironheart:
funny you, that's how you reason? your feelings n your opinion are yours. Glad you said you feel

Volunteer opportunities are not "Nigerians looking for free stuff".
It's just like questioning why you have to pay tuition fees to get some education.

They don't charge you for coming to acquire skills and experience.

You should be grateful for such opportunities.
If you have experience that relates to a job opportunity, then you will be paid for services rendered with your skill. If you don't have the experience and skillset, you have no bargaining rights.

Volunteer opportunity is a common practise in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Blayze007(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
blaze007:

no wonder I had issues when i tried to create my NL account.. grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
haaaa, baba abeg change ur moniker. na by force u go use blaze ni? u gats pay for dis one make u dey use oooo tongue
Blayze007:

no wonder I had issues when i tried to create my NL account.. grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Specialist900(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
MsBella:

truth is in Nigeria so many things are abused. So many coys will gladly take in volunteers to fill in for staff, when the tenure for one ends they take another just to save money.

But the experience is also good

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
blaze007:
haaaa, baba abeg change ur moniker. na by force u go use blaze ni? u gats pay for dis one make u dey use oooo tongue

Wait, no be you be Blayze007?? shocked shocked
grin grin. Ok.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 5:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Ayocharles:
I got the message from a friend that knows the H.R. I don't really know the positions, although I have contacted the HR and he replied by texting me he will get back to me. you should also try and send him a text too. cheers!
Will do that but let us know whenever he replies u. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by magodolagos: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Our client is a fast growing integrated food company based in Abuja and is seeking for suitably qualified professionals to fill the following positions:

POSITION:
1. MARKETING MANAGER– REF: 101
2. Customer Service Staff– REF: 104
http://www.magodolagos.com/forums/?forum=9&topic=3&current_page=1#wpbb-post-anchor0

We are Social - Like us on:
Twitter: twitter.com/magodolagos
Google+: +Magodolagos.com
Facebook: facebook.com/magodolagos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/magodolagos-com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2015
nooo. mine is with small "b" and no "y". blaze007
tchidi:

Wait, no be you be Blayze007?? shocked shocked
grin grin. Ok.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sheanoel(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
guuday yall....please my school is on strike presently and i have been at home doing nothing.........please i  need any manual job that pays weekly.....i stay in abuja.....please anyone who need such services should contact me via ebaiyeshea@gmail.com....10ks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.