Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2058567 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good evening to all.. please I read a post in here where someone said RMRDC has offices alone without labs, I've never been there but I heard about it from a friend and I was thinking of serving there, please is it ideal enough ( knowledge aspect, not just sitting in the office) to serve there? do I have chances of getting corpers lodge also? I'm sorry for the plenty questions but I'll appreciate if someone could help me clear it. thank you

If not, can please someone recommend a good place for a chemistry graduate to serve at Abuja?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by pharmagba: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Adenike009:
Good evening to all.. please I read a post in here where someone said RMRDC has offices alone without labs, I've never been there but I heard about it from a friend and I was thinking of serving there, please is it ideal enough ( knowledge aspect, not just sitting in the office) to serve there? do I have chances of getting corpers lodge also? I'm sorry for the plenty questions but I'll appreciate if someone could help me clear it. thank you

If not, can please someone recommend a good place for a chemistry graduate to serve at Abuja?
I don't know what RMRDC is.
But if you can get NIPRED- institute for pharmaceutical research, then you will be sleeping and waking up in the lab grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by toyeem(f): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Adenike009:

Served at RMRDC. It's a government parastatal and you will not just be sitting in the office,you will be given reports to do and to assist in carrying out some major assignments. no corpers lodge

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mjshexy(f): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Adenike009:

Nike raw material research has its head office here in Abj & it's only for administrative purpose but they have their labs in other states not here, u could check on NIPRED where serious chemical lab works are being done.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by goldenboyofpsy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
scarr:
Anybody going to workforce tommorow
. Mine is thursday... Please,if find yourself there,kindly update some of us whose interview is later.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by owolabiolakunl(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
mackhunter77:

Una no want die but una want go heaven abi? #Lol. I just called and was wondering why everyone thought the person at the other end must be a man; abi na men runs sure pass ni? Their agency is at KARU opppsite court of appeal. Perhaps I'll feed u guys back later after i schedule an appointment with them. But 2K is involved.
. Pls what's the name of their office? I stay in karu
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by PasNet: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Needed urgently: A Pro-active Business Development Manager We’re a total security outfit with a new operational platform for businesses and are seeking to recruit Independent, result-oriented Business Development Managers. Job Role - Applicants must be a Nigerian - Responsible for the planning, direction, organisation and control of their own sales agents across a single state to meet agreed targets - Responsible for establishing and maintaining a reporting system and communication to central management - Identifying and resolving client concerns - Collecting customer feedback and market research - Must be ready to meet monthly targets Skills Required - Prior Experience of Management in a Sales Capacity - Proven Track Record of achieving sales targets - Excellent sales and negotiation skills. - Good business sense - The ability to motivate and lead a team - Initiative and enthusiasm. - Excellent communication and 'people skills' - Good planning and organisational skills. Potential Earnings Earnings are on a commission only basis. The commission per customer signed up is 15% of agreed sign up fee with the client. To Apply Please send your CV to oolusola@cyberinforte.com. The deadline is 19 February 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mackhunter77: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
owolabiolakunl:
. Pls what's the name of their office? I stay in karu

just make a call
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
. Mine is thursday... Please,if find yourself there,kindly update some of us whose interview is later.
D interview is nothing extra ordinary, its just d normal interview questions we are used to. But please please and please avoid wearing chinos, go very corporate.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by zion47: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Is gatecrashing allowed @scarr
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by goldenboyofpsy(m): 6:23am On Feb 03, 2016
scarr:

D interview is nothing extra ordinary, its just d normal interview questions we are used to. But please please and please avoid wearing chinos, go very corporate.
. Thanks bro. But cant even remember the position I applied for self. Too many applications.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
. Thanks bro. But cant even remember the position I applied for self. Too many applications.
It should be stated on your invitation, if it's not then it should be for a bank.
Zion47 I'm not sure about that, I don't know anybody that gate crashed... It's a 50/50 chance
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2016
@mjshexy, toyeem, pharmagba
I really do appreciate your responds, thanks a lot. I'll check both out (NIPRED n RMRDC)
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
make sure You're with Your tie, they will send You out if You don't have one.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by goldenboyofpsy(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2016
LordOdin:
make sure You're with Your tie, they will send You out if You don't have one.
. Alright bro thanks. Am going with my bow tie. Packaging things.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
. Alright bro thanks. Am going with my bow tie. Packaging things.
just go with Your normal tie.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by goldenboyofpsy(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2016
LordOdin:
just go with Your normal tie.
. That's the best fit,colour and identity that make me stand out. How was yours? GMAT questions or both written and oral?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
. That's the best fit,colour and identity that make me stand out. How was yours? GMAT questions or both written and oral?
someone already answered this question. Bow tie for interviews? Good luck. grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by goldenboyofpsy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
LordOdin:
someone already answered this question. Bow tie for interviews? Good luck. grin
. Bow ties match perfectly well for official or public event or do you have,read or heard contrary view? Share your thought.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Stycon(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
A Tech outsourcing coy needs IT Professionals in Abuja. Practical skills compulsory. OND min. CV should be sent to laureate_consults at ymail dot com

Interested candidates must be skilled in the following areas:

Networking, Web Dev, Wireless, Database, App Dev, IT Security.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ololadeajayi(f): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
toogreat:
Who else was interviewed at workforce Abuja office today?
Please, come in and share your experience.
I was called this afternoon to come to Gbagada Lagos tomorrow, but I told the girl am not in Lagos and she said she will get back to me if there will be re-scheduling...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by vycee01: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
ERCAS Integrated Solutions Limited seeks experienced candidates to fill the exclusive role of a Web Developer.

Prospective candidates should be experienced with Web Services, PHP Frameworks and Java programming language.

If chosen for this role, you would be working in the city of Abuja.

If you are in the above capacity, please kindly send your CV to careers@ercasng.com ON or BEFORE Friday, 5th February, 2016.

NOTE: This vacancy is also available on PushCV (www.pushcv.com) should you be a member.

To all the willing web developers out there, we wish you the best in your endeavors.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
toogreat:
Who else was interviewed at workforce Abuja office today?
Please, come in and share your experience.
nobody?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by idomalord: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
i hv been following this post for over or if not up to 3 months. but i wanted us to consider must it only b jobs? am not trying to change the topi but some people here for example have gud writing skills and they can get paid by companies, magazines etc. tht are looking for them am not selling anyting but it could be helpful to sum1
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 5:35am On Feb 07, 2016
idomalord:
i hv been following this post for over or if not up to 3 months. but i wanted us to consider must it only b jobs? am not trying to change the topi but some people here for example have gud writing skills and they can get paid by companies, magazines etc. tht are looking for them am not selling anyting but it could be helpful to sum1

The ogas might get you banned for Advertising

goldenboyofpsy:
. Bow ties match perfectly well for official or public event or do you have,read or heard contrary view? Share your thought.
Have you seen anybody in a Bank or a corporate organization put on a bow tie to work? please stop shooting urself in the leg cos u want to look fancy

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by goldenboyofpsy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
scarr:

The ogas might get you banned for Advertising

Have you seen anybody in a Bank or a corporate organization put on a bow tie to work? please stop shooting urself in the leg cos u want to look fancy
. That's part of our problems. We often define 'acceptable' way of dressing or doing things without anyform of backups. Its our perception that's the issue here.because we have never seen or hardly see anyone use a bow tie as a staff of a bank, we concluded that its wrong to put on a bow tie. Another myth.......
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
. That's part of our problems. We often define 'acceptable' way of dressing or doing things without anyform of backups. Its our perception that's the issue here.because we have never seen or hardly see anyone use a bow tie as a staff of a bank, we concluded that its wrong to put on a bow tie. Another myth.......

U expect me to bring back up for you when u have google?
Even GQ (dats if u know that is) said bow tie isnt for official uses except ure d boss which in that case u can wear short knicker to work .
Why don't u wear agbada for a bank interview and tell dem its about perception.
What is right is right, what is wrong is wrong.
If you love bow tie so much, open ur own company shikena

4 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Abirisegun(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:

ITK. Continue...

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dnapstar(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Alright... let's get back to business guys....any job lead for the week

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Another monday enroute sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.