Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2056972 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by willon: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
iabdulrazaq:
Pls anyone staying around bwari here
Yes. Any update?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
dirtymoney:
Please show us the area you have been able to apply your so-called smartness to the benefit of others or please sh*t the F UP!! when someone is trying their best to help, you come out here trying to show superiority in knowledge. God knows he wouldn't have forgiven me if I had let this your comment slip without my response. Nice Job @Ammy. I got my job on nairaland, through a thread like this. Who knows, that thread might have been typed as well!!!
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
The Niger State Governor, Alh Abubakar Sani Bello has approved the employment of more Health Workers to bridge the manpower gap in the Secondary and Tertiary health care facilities in the state

All candidates including including those that have registered with CSC are epected to apply online from Monad, 16 January, 2017 through the Senate commission (CSC) website: www.nigerstatecsc.org

In this regard, the Niger State Civil Service Comission wishes to inform all candidates that available vacancies for recruitment include:
. Medical Officers,
. Nurses,
. Pharmacists,
. Medical Laboratory Scientists
. Health Information Management, . Radiographers,
. Physiotherapists
. Dental Therapists and
. Medical Technicians.

Further information related to the conduct of interview communicated to candidates through SMS or our website. Candidates are expected to come along with printout as evidence of registration and original copies ot their credentials for the interview.

http://nigerstatecsc.org/Registration

Announcer:
Dr. Chindo Ibrahim Bisallah
Permanent Secretary
For: Chairman CSC
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
A reputable farm based in Lagos and Abuja is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Farm Project Site Manager

Locations: Lagos, Abuja

Job Descriptions

The Manager will oversea a new integrated farm site from the scratch where we have a mix crops, plantations and animal husbandry

Recommended Course to Learn: Project Management Professional
JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:

Not Specified
MIN QUALIFICATION:

Not Specified
DESIRED COURSES:

Not Specified
OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

Requirement

Applicants should possess relevant qualifications for this position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications.

feedafricaprojects@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
dirtymoney:
Please show us the area you have been able to apply your so-called smartness to the benefit of others or please sh*t the F UP!! when someone is trying their best to help, you come out here trying to show superiority in knowledge. God knows he wouldn't have forgiven me if I had let this your comment slip without my response. Nice Job @Ammy. I got my job on nairaland, through a thread like this. Who knows, that thread might have been typed as well!!!

OK. Now that you have talked I hope you are satisfied?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Justnora:

Nah somethings is actually out of idleness. Just check eremy and Debbie's thread dear the posts are already copied from other other social media pages you see on the channel to Nairaland. It will save you the stress. Just saying tho don't mean to talk too much.

Good night

There must always be one ''bad bele'' somewhere.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Datevilme:
Am feeling good today, I like this thread for its consistency, i'm willing to design a website for free...Just get hosting and a domain name, then contact me. Cheers!

Then, how do I contact you?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
The United Nations Foundation is honored to work with you and the United Nations to foster a more peaceful, prosperous and just world.

The United Nations is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Intern, Communications
Ref: UNODC-73289-R-Abuja (O)

Responsibilities
The intern shall undertake the following duties which may include, but are not limited to:
Assistance in drafting and preparing documents for publication on the website of the Office
Document and internet research for communication products on UNODC work in Nigeria
Media analysis
Speech-writing
Assistance in the management of the website
Assistance during conferences
Working on web-presentation
Compiling statistics
Perform other duties as assigned.
Competencies

https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=73289
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
A highly reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company with major presence in the South-South, South-East region of Nigeria has urgent need to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant
Locations: Aba, Abuja

Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess/satisfy the following conditions:
B.Sc/HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) in Accounting or other related Social Sciences.
Minimum of Five (5) years’ working experience as an Accountant in any organization, preferably in an FMCG or related Company.
Must be geographically mobile and resident in the chosen location
Must be proficient in the use of Spread Sheet Application and must have used or currently using any Accounting Software (Preferably QuickBooks Accounting).
Must be smart and intelligent with ability to work under intense pressure.
Not more than Thirty Two (32) years of age

Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Aba, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu and Calabar

Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess/satisfy the following conditions:
B.Sc/HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) in Marketing or other related Social Sciences.
Minimum of Three (3) years’ practical experience in pure sales (redistribution) in an FMCG Company.
Must be geographically mobile and resident in the chosen location
Must be proficient in the use of Ms Word and Spread Sheet Application
Must be smart and intelligent with ability to work under intense pressure.
Must have a valid E-Class Drivers Licence.
Not more than Thirty Two (32) years of age

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: brandjobs2016@gmail.com using the position and the location as the subject of the email (Example; Accountant = Aba)

Deadline 31st January, 2017.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kuro Communications Limited, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Executive Secretary

Qualification and skills
Must be a graduate with at least 2 years experience
And must have the following skills:
Problem identification
Community investigation
Facilitation
Planning
Participatory (circular) management
Accounting and bookkeeping
Marketing and purchasing
Negotiation
Mobilization
Communication
Role playing
Objectivity, monitoring and evaluation

Job Description
Compile and maintain a database of donors
Regularly monitor donors and identify and inform donor opportunities matching the work of the organization
Organize or provide assistance in organizing any fundraising events for the organization
Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
Develop and implement the staff development program, training schedule for new volunteers, develop appropriate tools and methods to build organizational and strong teams.
Documenting the best popular practices in the development of the community, preparing sets of necessary materials and submission of reports as per the situation, handling correspondence, drafting the reports and evaluations.
Look for new companies that can be the source of raising funds and offer administrative guide to their volunteers, assign their work and schedule.
Document new policies, decision and fill in documents to create organizational charts and other archives.
Participate and attend meetings with their sponsors and other government official.
Possess a wide knowledge regarding the rules and policies of government agencies, tax and others.
Maintain website and regularly update it with information about organization's work
Writing concept notes, project ideas and project proposals and ensure their timely submission
Undertake independent research in finding alternative resources for long-term sustainability of the organization
Developing business plans to generate income from various sources.
Undertake online research and build contacts with potential individual donors and raise funds for the activities of the organization.
Maintain relationships with existing donors and respond to their requests regularly and keep updating them about the work of the organization
Improve and develop communications material for the organization such as brochure, website, annual report, DVD, poster etc.
Review the financial transactions, reports and solve any problems along the way.
Scheduling meetings, arranging conference calls, making travel arrangements, planning and organizing workshops to identify their needs for development and training
Plan strategies and implement the organization's services and projects.
Resolve problems, evaluate programs and approve the annual budget and report.
Serve as a representative in the organization while attending charitable programs and other community services.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: hr.kuro@zoho.com

Note: Candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. "Executive Secretary"

Deadline 26th January, 2017.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
GEMS Communications is a fast growing outdoor advertising company with branch offices in Lagos and Accra, Ghana, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Head, Client Service
Grade: Controller
Type of Employment: Full Time
Reporting Line: Managing Director

Purpose of the Position
The main objective of this role is to develop and provide creative value-added solutions which will enhance the profile, perception and ultimately the bottom line of company's clients through innovation and excellent customer service delivery and in turn increase GEMS revenue.

Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
MBA Degree or Graduate degree in a related field. Member of APCON
Minimum of 5 years working experience with a client servicing/key account management/marketing industry, and in a management position.
Business Strategy Management
Advertising Project Management
Competitive Analysis
Photography
Marketing Communication
Marketing Strategy Market Research
Product Development and Marketing.

Responsibilities
Planning, developing and managing client projects
Developing and implementing marketing strategies that will lead to new client acquisition and increase in revenue.
Communicating with stakeholders
Determining short- and long-term resource requirements Building and managing teams
Designating responsibilities among team members Coordinating external communications to support the company image.
Directing team members in meeting client and company objectives
Defining departmental operating budgets, and resource, risk and scope management Managing client expectations

The person must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
Flexibility
Passion to deliver results
Tenacity and enjoy traveling
Friendliness
Must have a global perspective in marketing

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and cover letter to: hrrecruitmentgems@gmail.com

Note: Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.

Deadline 31st January, 2017.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
A fast growing Chain of Pharmacies and Supermarts in Igalaland is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below in Anyiba outlets in Kogi State:

Job Title: Pharmacist

Requirement
* The ideal candidate must be a registered Pharmacist with at least 3 years of practicing experience.

Application Closing Date
1st February, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: nigorite@gmail.com , yabimax@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Datevilme: 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
KingJB:

Then, how do I contact you?

I meant for the owners of the thread...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kweenroyalty(f): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ifeshyne:

Scam Scammer Scammest

I won't go down to your level, it's way too low for me. I don't know or own the job posted
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ifeshyne(f): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
kweenroyalty:

I won't go down to your level, it's way too low for me. I don't know or own the job posted
I was referring to the job post and not you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
An International Development Organization is seeking applications from qualified Nigerian nationals for the following position:

Senior Project Engineer

Position Start Date: Immediately

Position Summary:
The Senior Project Engineer will support the Engineering Design and Environmental Compliance Manager as well as the State Engineers to ensure that all projects are implemented in accordance with sound technical, environmental and engineering standards. The Senior Engineer provides technical support with respective to design and detailing of structures, assessment of the structural integrity of structures to be rehabilitated, training and capacity building of local labor, monitoring and supervision to project engineers and contractors who are implementing small and medium-sized infrastructure subprojects. The Senior Project Engineer will provide technical input to NERI staff during the project identification, development and implementation: including budget preparation, scheduling, environmental reviews and compliance monitoring, preparing and reviewing designs, selection of vendors and contractors, and progress monitoring and reporting. The Senior Engineer will ensure that all infrastructure projects are completed within the available timeframe, allowing sufficient time for close down, demobilization, handover, final invoicing, and, if necessary, contract termination

Primary Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Carry out structural suitability and technical assessment of damaged or dilapidated structures for proposed renovation.
Carry out structural design and detailing of structures, inclusive of office and residential buildings, schools and community centers.
Conduct final checks on project designs and specifications to ensure that all designs, drawings and BOQs are in accordance with sound technical, environmental and engineering standards before passing on for final approval.
Interpretation and application of geotechnical reports to ensure standard foundation choice and adequate borehole yield depth for standard construction.
Directly monitor and supervise construction as well as renovation works in the program area, and/or provide technical assistance and supervision to Project Engineers for all NERI infrastructure projects within the program area.
Assist the Program team in identifying and developing infrastructure projects. Input will include, but not be limited to, establishing constructability, identifying potential field difficulties, and budget preparation to include material, labor, equipment and service costs.
Prepare EDFs (Environmental Documentation Forms), identifying mitigation measures into projects. If Mitigation measures are required, ensure that these mitigation measures are planned, budgeted and carried out.
Preparation of daily reports and weekly summary submissions to the Engineering Design and Environmental Compliance Engineer
Assist in evaluating and prequalifying potential subcontractors
Assist in setting up and maintain local price databases using inputs from the procurement teams, verification teams, past activities and assessment visits.
Assist in the tendering, tender evaluation and contract recommendation processes for sub consultants and sub contracts.
Directly carry out, or oversee Project Engineer pre-final and final inspection of all infrastructure works
Technically review all invoices for senior infrastructure subprojects submitted according to project invoice review procedures;
Interface with grantees, contractors, sub-contractors and vendors as required ensuring transparent program processes are upheld.
Participate in final review and close out of grant activities.

Required Skills & Qualifications:
University degree in Civil Engineering or similar field of study.
5 years’ structural design and detailing as well as general work experience. 4 years’ specific work experience with a large portfolio assistance program providing infrastructure project implementation: Construction supervision as Resident Engineer, Construction Manager or Contractor’s Site Representative.
Expert use of AutoCAD and CADS RC; structural design software such as CADS SMART Engineer and Orion for structural modelling. Willingness to learn additional software as the need may arise.
Familiarity with USAID Environmental Compliance regulations and experience in preparation of EDFs
Ability to work independently, think creatively and apply problem solving skills and provide technical supervision
Excellent report writing and communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a diverse range of professional relationships essential.
Proficient oral and written communication skills in English.
Fluency in Hausa or Kanuri desired.

Method of Application
Applicants for this position MUST submit the following documents to nigeria_recruitment@neri-nigeria.com

A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities;
A cover letter;
Please reference the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and resume/CV.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
AS Operations West Africa Limited (ASO) is a Nigeria-registered subsidiary of Adam Smith International (ASI). ASO provides operational support to three DFID-funded projects in Nigeria, i.e. NIAF, GEMS and ENABLE. Operational services include IT and Communications; Residential and Hotel Accommodations; Administrative Support; Domestic Ground and Air Transportation; International Travel and Protocol; and, Security Services.

Security Guard

Job Description
The security guard will work within central Abuja at residential compounds/office buildings.
Provide a manned guarding presence at static locations, at either residential or office sites in Abuja.
Access control for pedestrians and vehicles entering site.
Control of visitors and monitoring good entering and leaving site.
Remaining alert to cases of theft, intrusion, fire or other situation with could impact on security.

Required Qualifications
Physically fit (Mandatory)
Previous experience of service with a uniformed government security agency (desirable)
Residing within FCT
Smart appearance
Vigilant with ability to maintain attention to detail for prolonged periods
Ability to speak, read and write in English

Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to: gm@asoperations.com The subject line is "Security Guard - Abuja". Your application package must include: Your current CV; and Contact details for three work-related referees

Notes

Only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted. If you do not meet these, you need not apply.
Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.
We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity employment and providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs.

Nigeria - Head of Mission

Employed with a Fixed-Term Contract: 12 months renewable
Minimum duration of contract: 12 months
Starting date: 01 April 2017

Job Description
The Head of Mission is responsible for supervising all PU's operation within the country.
S/He is the first official representative of PUI inside the country.
S/He is in charge of the smooth functioning and the evolution of the mission.
He defines and/or adjusts the positioning and the country strategy of the organization in comparison to the socio-political and humanitarian context, and leads the operations and development of the response programs accordingly.
The Head of Mission direct and shape the strategic positioning of PUI within the country to achieve the organizational vision, mission and objectives.
S/He supervises the programmatic and functional management, as well as the geopolitical environment analysis.
S/He is the first representative of the organization towards Governmental bodies, NGOs, Institutional donors and other stakeholders linked to the PUI activities.
S/He takes a leading role in developing, overseeing implementation, reviewing and monitoring of the Country Humanitarian response and ensuring the same in line with the global strategic positioning/thematic focused sectors of PUI.
S/he promotes the necessary fundraising for ensuring a smooth running of the operations, the grant management as well as the programs' sustainability.
S/he is responsible for overall financial and human resources management of the organizational structure.
To stay up to date with our new job offers, join our Facebook group My Job In The Field Experiences /

Requirements
Training and Experience:
Min. 3 years of humanitarian experience in project co-ordination.
Successful experience in expatriate team management and multi-sector programmes.
Experience in security management
Previous experience as Head of Mission in an NGO or OSI

Knowledge and Aptitudes:
Excellent writing skills
Team management
Project management
Detailed knowledge of the donors (OFDA, ECHO, UN agencies, EuropeAid, AAP…

Computer Skills:
Pack Office: Proficient
Required Personal Characteristics (fitting into the team, suitability for the job and assignment):
Leadership skills and the ability to make decisions
Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility
Charisma and the ability to awake enthusiasm for the work the project involves
Ability to use authority, when necessary
Analysis and synthesis abilities (discenrment, pragmatism)
Ability to adapt
Organisational skills, ability to be thorough and respect due dates
Strong listening and negotiation skills
Good people and communication skills
Ability to remain calm and level-headed
General ability to resist stress and particularly in unstable circumstancesLangues parlées

Languages:
English Mandatory
French Desirable
Salary
Monthly gross income: from 2915 up to 3 245 Euros depending on the experience in International Solidarity + 50 Euros per semester seniority with PUI

Method of Application
Applicants should submit their application (Resume and cover letter) to "Romain Gautier, Human Resources Officer" for expatriates via: recrutement@premiere-urgence.org

Note: The position must be clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.

Medical Sales Representative

Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities
Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
Achieve monthly sales target.
Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
Work closely with the Medical Detailing Manager and the Regional Manager to ensure the Medical Detailing Program is equipped to influence private and public sector health provider’s behaviour.
Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve the sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the medical detailing objectives, organize training's and build capacity of the providers accordingly.
Identify and organize capacity building and training as required to the healthcare providers.
Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.

Qualification/Experience
Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
Should be market oriented
Advanced computer skills - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: info@dktnigeria.org with the job title and location as subject
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2017
An Electromechanical company, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Truck Mechanic (Diesel)

Requirements
Candidates must have an Apprenticeship, Trade Test Certificate.
Must have at least 2 years practical experience in maintenance and overhauling of diesel truck.

Application Closing Date
8th February, 2017.

Job Title: Female Admin Assistant

Requirements
Candidates must possess first Degree in any Social Science course and good in computer operations.
Age between 20-25 years.

Job Title: Hotel Manager

Requirement
Candidates must possess first Degree in Hotel Management.

Job Title: Accountant

Requirements
Candidates must possess a minimum of first Degree in Accounting or any Social Science course
Must be computer literate
Must have 2-5 years working experience.

Job Title: Cook

Requirements
Candidates must possess Catering Certificate.
Must have at least 2 years work experience

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: officermaintenance@yahoo.com or fred.oneh@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2017
Oxfam, one of the leading global development organizations, mobilizes the power of people against poverty. We are a diverse confederation of 17 strongly interconnected national affiliates working in over 90 countries, either directly, or with partners to enable transformational change, using a unique combination of long-term development, campaigning and humanitarian programs.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Humanitarian Program Manager

Starting date: As soon as possible

Job Purpose

The Humanitarian Program Manager will provide overall management and leadership of the Nigeria Humanitarian response, in accordance with Oxfam standards and in coordination with the technical leads.
You will be responsible for ensuring the elaboration and implementation of the response strategy, operational plans and global budget.
You will provide a coherent integrated response; financial and human resources security; an appropriate campaign/advocacy dimension.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities

Supports the implementation of country humanitarian strategy and the coordination of periodic operational plans and budgets of the country and its programs, monitoring progress towards achieving program objectives – also measures outcome and impact against recognised indicators.
Ensures that the response strategy (speed, scale, contextually appropriated, integrated) is in line with Oxfam’s overall strategic ambitions, external commitments and Oxfam’s brand as a lead humanitarian actor.
Contributes and provides leadership to the overall One Oxfam response, by reinforcing strategies with communication and advocacy.
Supports and maintains oversight of financial and people resourcing for the Nigeria response
Participates in regional level response coordination where necessary, ensuring follow Maintains effective partner grants and reports monitoring system, ensures adherence to Oxfam policies and procedures on partner management up of agreed actions and necessary support from others for Nigeria (e.g. HR, Funding, MEAL, others).
Represents Oxfam to government officials, Consortium, international organisations and NGOS and others stakeholders.
Ensures staff safety and security procedures are monitored, updated and implemented. This will include an analysis of the risks and the threats to staff working on Oxfam programmes.
Recruits and manages staff in line with Oxfam policies, ensuring that they have the necessary induction, training and support as required.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
Essential:

First degree in a relevant field
A minimum of 5 years of experience in similar roles – specifically in managing humanitarian and development programs funded by different donors.
Significant leadership and management experience in the development and delivery of high quality program, influencing and humanitarian strategy, with and through partners or directly, in one or more challenging locations. (humanitarian WASH, protection and/or EFSL programs).
Experience in leading and motivating multi disciplinary and partially geographically remote teams; a high degree of self awareness and an understanding of how to drive and support excellent team performance and individual development; experience with people management;
Experience of managing complex change processes and relationships involving a wide range of both internal and external multi-cultural stakeholders;
A high degree of self awareness and an understanding of how to drive and support excellent team performance and individual development in line with Oxfam’s values and policies.
Proven track record of leading and motivating multi disciplinary, geographically remote teams and operations across a number of locations.
Good knowledge of developing and implementing monitoring systems to track the effectiveness of programs and an ability to build cooperative, professional relationships with donors, partners and peer organisations.
Excellent personal communication skills, , in written and verbal English.
Good interpersonal, influencing, diplomacy negotiating skills.
Commitment to equal opportunity and gender policies; sensitivity to cultural differences, and the ability to work in a wide variety of cultural contexts.
Commitment to Oxfam’s overall aims and policies and experience of promoting women’s rights and the interests of marginalized people in all aspects of Oxfam’s work.
Knowledge or appreciation of Nigeria in terms of its political, economic and social trends plus a good understanding of the key development and humanitarian issues in the region.
Ability to travel to remote programmatic sites within the country.
Desirable:

Experience in managing funded projects and proven ability to write proposals and reports to main humanitarian donors (ECHO, DFID, OFDA, etc.)
Competencies:

Self Awareness
Vision Setting
Agility, complexity and ambiguity
Relationship building
Decisiveness
We offer
A competitive and fair pay and benefits package that is justifiable to our donors.

Application Closing Date
6th February, 2017.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and Curriculum Vitae as one attachment to: vacancies-nigeria@oxfamnovib.nl with the position title as the subject of their mail Note
Only applications sent in required format will be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2017
Medicaid Radiology Limited offers you a world class environment to fulfill your career aspiration. At Medicaid Radio-Diagnostics Center, we’re proud to bring innovative diagnosis and quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions – the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team – that make us the people we are. At the core of the Company, People strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. To be part of the team is to be part of something special.

Health Care Officer (A Male Nurse)

Job Summary and Purpose
we are looking for an experienced who can deliver high quality medical services to a wide range of clients.
This role provides an outstanding opportunity for to join a growing team and gain exposure to a dynamic mix of client assignments.

Roles and Responsibilities
Assisting the Radiologist in carrying out medical procedures/emergencies.
Assisting during echocardiography and electrocardiography.
Preparing and arranging of trolleys and trays for special procedures.
First contact with patients and taking vital signs of patients.
Administration of various kind of IV/Oral contrast agents, fluid and medications (Sedatives and Analgesia).
Dispensing and sterilizing medical instruments as well as disposal of used instruments such as needles and any sharp objects.
Checking and maintaining of oxygen cylinders and emergency kits.
Keeping records of consumables (supply and usage).

Requirements
Degree in Nursing with not less than second Class lower division.
5 years experience, experience in a radio-diagnostic center will be an added advantage.
Most be a male Nurse from Northern part of Nigeria Only

Required Experience:
Experienced in carrying out electrocardiography
Administration of various kind of IV/Oral contrast agents, fluid and medications (Sedatives and Analgesia).
Experience of working in teams and supervision/coaching of junior members of staff.
The ability to work under pressure when necessary.
Experience of developing and building strong relationships with client and internal stakeholders, including strong communication skills, such as presenting and report writing.

How to Apply

Applicants should send their CV's to: recruitment@medicaidradiology.com using "MEDNURSE2017" as the subject of your mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ishowlekon(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2017
Please I got this message yesterday...

"You are invited for a test in our office Xerox HS Nig. Ltd. Copper House plot 1950 Michael Okpara way Wuse Zone5. Before Civil Defence Headquarters. Time 10.00 am on Friday 27th Jan. 2017"

how real is this firm.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mikeywise(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2017
ishowlekon:
Please I got this message yesterday...

"You are invited for a test in our office Xerox HS Nig. Ltd. Copper House plot 1950 Michael Okpara way Wuse Zone5. Before Civil Defence Headquarters. Time 10.00 am on Friday 27th Jan. 2017"

how real is this firm.
The firm is real
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ishowlekon(m): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2017
mikeywise:
The firm is real
thanks boss
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
The Nigerian Baptist Convention, a newly formed faith-based national HMO owned by a major Christian denomination with offices in Ibadan and Lagos, planning for nationwide expansion, invites applications from suitably qualified persons for immediate employment in the under-listed position:

Job Title: General Manager, Management Services

Duties
To oversee Information Technology, Human Resources, Administration and Finance units.
Oversee regulatory and compliance guidelines and monthly rendition returns and highlight the performance management of each business unit or profit centre on a monthly basis.
He would also oversee systems and procedure to ensure proper internal control in all the units.

Requirements
A good first Degree or HND, plus professional qualification e.g ICAN, ACCA. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Management will be a distinct advantage.
Not less than 15 years post qualification experience in the combination of professional practice, commerce and Insurance Industry, performance management, system and procedures, investments and financial control.
Candidate for this post should be between 40-50 years, a thoroughbred professional, target-driven and versatile in the use of computer software and application in use in the HMO Industry.

Job Title: Manager, Information Technology

Requirements
He must be a graduate of Computer Science.
He must be professionally certified in software applicabons in use in the HMO Industry.
He must possess at least 8 years post qualification experience in the use of an Enterprise Software application that can support marketing, enrollee, Management information system, and administration of the company’s website as well as skills to handle the software needs and modifications that become necessary.
Candidates for this position must not be above 45 years at the time of assumption of duty in the first quarter of 2017,

Job Title: Manager, Underwriting

Requirements
A good first Degree or HND in Social Sciences or Insurance. Membership of CllN and varied experience in underwriting claims and marketing insurance policies for at least 8 years.
A Master’s Degree in related discipline shall be an advantage.
He/She must possess an impeccable character; and ability to market and win enrollee from across the country.
He/She shall monitor claims, verify them, and ascertain the actuarial and risk profile of the company.
He/She must be proficient in the use of relevant computer applications.
Candidates applying for this must not be above 45 years

Job Title: Medical Manager

Requirements
A university graduate with MBBS and professional certificate.
He should possess at least 8 years varied post qualification experience in the medical practice and/or HMO operations.
He would also assist in marketing and making presentations.
He must be proficient in the use of relevant computer applications.
He must not be above 45 years.

Job Title: General Manager, Underwriting

Duties
To market Health Insurance plans and make presentations according to NHIS programmes nationwide.
He must be proficient in the use of relevant computer applications.
Requirements
A good first Degree or HND in Social Sciences or Insurance. Membership of CIIN and varied experience n writing claims and marketing insurance policies for at least 15 years.
A Master’s Degree in related discipline shall be an advantage.
He shall be a person of impeccable integrity, with ability to market and win enrollees from across the country.
He would guide and monitor the actuarial risk policies of the company. Candidates for this post should be between 40- 50 years.
The candidate must be a thoroughbred professional with unquestionable skills in developing new market avenues.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
Contd.....

Job Title: Manager, Finance & Administration

Duties
He shall oversee the finance and administration support systems of the company, producing monthly management accounts and returns to statutory bodies.
He shall monitor daily attendance and overtime records, control repairs, maintenance, rentals and all utilities with control records.
He shall oversee performance measurement indices for all business units, working closely with the Manager IT.
He must be proficient in the use of websites and application packages in use by HMOs.
Applicants must not be above 45 years at the time of assumption of duty in the first quarter of 2017.
Requirements
A good graduate of Social Sciences of a University or HND with professional qualification such as ICAN, ACCA, CI CIPM, ISHCM.
A Master’s degree in MBA will be an advantage.
Candidate must possess impeccable integrity.

Job Title: Managing Director

Requirements
A good first Degree in Social Sciences or Insurance with at least 20 years post-graduation seasoned insurance experience in underwriting claims and marketing Life and Health Insurance policies;: at least 15 years professional membership of Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria with insurance management and marketing experience.
A Master’s degree and a good knowledge of computer applications related to Health Insurance business will be an advantage.
He should be a Christian with impeccable character.
He would be expected to grow the enrolled list of the company across Nigeria and head the marketing drive of the company.
Candidate for this position should be within 45-55 years and must be a thoroughbred professional.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:

The Office of the Vice President,
Administration and Human Resources,
Nigerian Baptist Convention Headquarters,
Oke-Bola, Obafemi Awolowo Road,
Ibadan,
Oyo State.
Or
Submitted online to: nbchr@nigerianbaptist.org
Note
Candidates should indicate the names, phone contacts and email addresses of two referees who can attest to their character and record of competence. One of the referees must be their present or past employer.
Application should be accompanied with 10 copies of Curriculum Vitae and relevant credentials.
In addition, candidates are expected to submit a written track record of targets!goals achieved in their organizations.
A written vision and pragmatic strategy of achievement should be clearly stated.
Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained.

Deadline 8th February, 2017.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) was established in 2005 as a non-profit organization and networking alliance of African Field Epidemiology (and Laboratory) Training Programs (FELTPs), and other applied epidemiology training programs. AFENET is dedicated to helping ministries of Health in Africa build strong, effective, and sustainable programs with capacity to improve public health systems partnering with global public health experts.

Technical Officer

Job Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the NAIS Technical Officer include;
To provide support to the NAIS secretariat in the planning, coordination, conduct and documentation of NAIS related activities.
He/She will support the day-to-day operations of the NAIS secretariat on NAIS.

Scope of Work
Support the day-to-day activities in NAIS secretariat
Support the NAIS survey related activities
Support the NAIS secretariat in actively liaising with all stakeholders and implementing partners
Support the NAIS secretariat in documentation of survey related activities
Assist in timely retrieval of any completed hard copy questionnaires, incident forms, requisite forms
Full participation in all technical meetings including submission of reports, recording of meeting minute
Be prepared to work weekends
Be prepared to travel to enumeration areas when needed
Work with the data management team to ensure success of the data collection procedures for the NAIS
Support dissemination of survey results including production of charts, maps, presentations and technical briefs/fact sheets on the outcome of the survey
Support NAIS secretariat in survey related activities
Work with the TC to ensure the prompt day to day running of NAIS conduct, following the agreed timeline

Key Deliverables
Comprehensive weekly report of survey processes and proceedings
Reports of all NAIS related activities
Central-level training planning, implementation and reporting
Presentation slides for dissemination of survey findings
Trip reports (for trips made during the contract period)
Log of activities related to contract implementation
Documentation of lessons learnt during the survey period
End-of-survey report - Survey reports including fact sheets, technical briefs and full survey report

Qualifications
Minimum Qualification:
A Bachelor's degree in Health-related course.
An MPH or other Health Related Postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage
A minimum of 4-years relevant experience in HIV/AIDS programs and or health related surveys
Demonstrated experience in the leadership, design, implementation, management and tracking/monitoring of surveys and data analysis.
Prior working experience in Nasarawa State is an added advantage

http://infomgt.nfeltp.com:81/nfeltp2/boot/career_registration.php?jobid=2
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Contd...

IT/Data Manager

Job Responsibilities
The responsibilities of IT/Data manager includes;
To coordinate the entry of data, analyze and manage data as well as to ensure data security and integrity
To maintain IT infrastructure for data management

Scope of Work
Support the NAIS state secretariat in planning and coordination of all survey related activities
Work closely with the AFENET NAIS IT/Database team on data management
Supervise data entry of field workers including ODK management
Review, clean and verify data for completeness and accuracy
Retrieve data from the database and present for the purpose of research
Take all necessary measures to ensure data integrity and security
Maintain all IT infrastructure in good condition for data management
Perform any other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor

Key Deliverables
Report on database support and performance
Database/server performance optimization
Available dataset after data entry, analysis
Institutionalization and tracking of data security and integrity
To maintain IT infrastructure for data management
Documentation of lessons learnt during the survey period with IT/Database
Support End-of-survey report - Survey reports including fact sheets, technical briefs and full survey report

Qualifications
Minimum Qualification:
A first degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related course

Minimum Experience:
A minimum of two years cognate experience in data management and IT maintenance
Experience in computer graphics, programming languages and spatial analysis /GIS will be an added advantage
Previous experience in HIV/AIDS program/surveys or other health related surveys is an additional advantage

Technical and Behavioral Competencies
Data management Skills
Communication skills
Interpersonal skills
Analytical skills
Computer literacy
Ability to work with own initiative
Ability to work under pressure
Pro-activeness
Responsibility
Self-motivation
Tactfulness
Discipline

http://infomgt.nfeltp.com:81/nfeltp2/boot/career_registration.php?jobid=1
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Contd....

Senior Technical Officer

Job Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the NAIS Senior technical officer include:
To provide leadership for the AFENET structure in Nasarawa State
To supervise activities on NAIS
To provide support to the NAIS secretariat in the planning, coordination, conduct and documentation of NAIS related activities.
He/She will coordinate the day-to-day operations of the NAIS secretariat on NAIS.

Scope of Work
Support the day-to-day activities in NAIS secretariat
Support the NAIS survey related activities
Support the NAIS secretariat in actively liaising with all stakeholders and implementing partners
Support the NAIS secretariat in documentation of survey related activities
Assist in timely retrieval of any completed hard copy questionnaires, incident forms, requisite forms
Full participation in all technical meetings including submission of reports, recording of meeting minute
Be prepared to work weekends
Be prepared to travel to enumeration areas when needed
Work with the data management team to ensure success of the data collection procedures for the NAIS
Support dissemination of survey results including production of charts, maps, presentations and technical briefs/fact sheets on the outcome of the survey
Support NAIS secretariat in survey related activities
Work with the TC to ensure the prompt day to day running of NAIS conduct, following the agreed timeline

Key Deliverables
Comprehensive weekly report of survey processes and proceedings
Reports of all NAIS related activities
Central-level training planning, implementation and reporting
Presentation slides for dissemination of survey findings
Documentation of lessons learnt during the survey period
End-of-survey report - Survey reports including fact sheets, technical briefs and full survey report

Minimum Qualifications
Education/Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree in health-related course.
An MBBS, MPH or other Health Related Postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage
A minimum of 6 years relevant experience in HIV/AIDS programs and or health related surveys
Demonstrated experience in the leadership, design, implementation, management and tracking/monitoring of surveys and data analysis.

http://infomgt.nfeltp.com:81/nfeltp2/boot/career_registration.php?jobid=3

Note

Candidates should indicate the appropriate position in their application letter. AFENET is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 100 countries. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity, or nationality. As CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, strengthening and building the capacity of partner organizations is fundamental to the work of CRS.

Senior Manager - Supply Chain

Band: E-2
Reports To: Head of Operations

Job Summary
Reporting to the Head of Operations (for Facilities, Travel and Supply Chain), the Supply Chain Manager leads the supply chain management process and activities required to meet the needs of the country program (and 16 sub offices) including in the current emergency response and recovery process in Northeast Nigeria, and the malaria program.
Additionally, s/he will work to increase capacity to proactively manage various agency and donor policies and standards related to supply chain management and will oversee the three SCM units of Fleet and Logistics, Procurement and Warehousing.

Specific Responsibilities
Oversee the quality, timely procurement of food and non-food commodities, materials, supplies, services and equipment, and other office support.
Oversee the logistics of relief and recovery commodities, including reception, warehousing and preparation for distribution(s)
Prepare operational documents and reports for senior management (e.g., pipeline analyses, daily and weekly warehouse status reports, Commodity Status Reports, Loss Reports, etc.).
Ensure that the management of commodities at CRS and partner warehouses and distribution sites falls within the guidelines set by the agency and donor organizations.
Oversee fleet management and the management of rental vehicles to ensure efficient, quality transport services
Collaborate with all departments within CRS to ensure that programming and operations units receive the procurement and logistical support they need to achieve their objectives.
Meet with the programming teams to fully understand the short- and long-term supply and material/services needs for projects.
Prepare CRS/Nigeria for the implementation, roll-out and use of the SMI (Systems Modernization Initiative's); specifically, for the SCM component of the solution.
Supervise the Fleet and Logistics Manager, Procurement Manager and Warehouse Manager and their teams. Hire, train and mentor national SCM staff.

Requirements
Qualifications:
Master's degree in Business administration, Logistics, Accounting, Management or related field
At least 4 years' experience in supply chain management
Proven experience in planning, organization, staff management and staff development
Solid understanding of procurement principles
Excellent knowledge and understanding of generally accepted commodity accounting principles
Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Word
Proven experience in capacity building for partners and key players
Proven strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Proficiency in English
Possesses an attitude of service and support
Ability to embrace the challenge of working under pressure, can work independently and be results-oriented
Proven leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, delegate responsibilities and ensure follow-up, and motivate staff
Strong communication capability to build good inter-personal relationship with partners and other staff
Willing to travel

Method of Application
Applicants should download the "Application Form" below and send with a detailed 3-page Resume in a single file word document to: NG_HR@global.crs.org
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.

For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.

Office Manager

Job Description

The purpose of the Office Manager role is to support the effective performance, wellbeing and security of V4C staff, the smooth operation and security of the V4C offices, and to ensure value for money in procurement.

Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities:
Support the effective selection of V4C staff and consultants, including:
Coordinating and supporting new staff / consultant selection, including determining selection criteria, preparing vacancy announcements and advertisements, proactively seeking relevant networks from which to source necessary skills, initial filtering of CVs, further short-listing, coordinating skills assessment, obtaining references, carrying out competency based interviews, preparing the interview panel, evaluating candidates, compiling interview results, coordinating due diligence processes, and providing feedback to candidates.
Completing necessary documentation for new staff including preparation of contracts, entering details on the staff database, facilitating immigration and other official documentation.
Ensure that thematic leads develop timely, good quality TORs for consultants and short term staff.

Requirements
Qualifications and / or Experience:
A graduate Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or similar.
4 to 6 years? experience working in the above field.

Key Knowledge

Employment law and best practice selection practices.
Health and Safety at Work law and best practice.
Palladium policies (security, safety, staff and consultant recruitment, staff leave, sickness, insurance administration, procurement).
Basic knowledge of national safety and security response procedures (information available from Palladium)
Understanding of how to work effectively with the Nigerian Police Force and State Security Service and how to benefit from the support available from them would be beneficial.
Awareness of how to investigate anticipated safety and security issues and threats.

http://thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs/OFFICE-MANAGER-VN2327

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.