Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,557 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2074418 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ifeshyne(f): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Very nice place! You be Oga for there ba? Show us way na grin cheesy
I tell you! Make him help us o
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ifeshyne(f): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Why do Abuja Employers calls for only Abuja Residents? I got three appointments this year but didn't go due to "Abuja Residents Only".
I am presently looking for accomodation in Abuja. Anyone that has or know of a good place between 200 and 300k/year should inform me.
Do you mean interview invites? If they are genuine and not GNLD and you didn't travel down to attend then you no try at all. Many people here are looking for just one invite, yet no show.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ifeshyne:

My dear, the man don quite grin grin

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ifeshyne:

Ifeshyne and ammyluv2002 una no remember to add me for the list, God de o. Me too wan work for Oxfam.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Why do Abuja Employers calls for only Abuja Residents? I got three appointments this year but didn't go due to "Abuja Residents Only".
I am presently looking for accomodation in Abuja. Anyone that has or know of a good place between 200 and 300k/year should inform me.

You can get a place within that price range you stated. You shouldn't have ignored the appointments na
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ifeshyne(f): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
xmileeasy:

Ifeshyne and ammyluv2002 una no remember to add me for the list, God de o. Me too wan work for Oxfam.

Chai, we fit? You know sey after Ammyluv na you na. Make SamuelAnyawu answer first sef.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by EmeeNaka: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Bros, stop dulling yourself. Anybody can claim Abuja resident...all you need to do is just to change the address on your CV. Companies will always want to cut cost that's why they prefer someone here to avoid relocation wahala. You just missed those appointments for no reason.

Well, I never know this. I even still have a pending invite for interview slated at 11:00am tomorrow but the interview always come on short notice. Got informed this morning for interview tomorrow while I am in Jigawa
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by EmeeNaka: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
xmileeasy:

You can get a place within that price range you stated. You shouldn't have ignored the appointments na
you mean easily?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ifeshyne:

Chai, we fit? You know sey after Ammyluv na you na. Make SamuelAnyawu answer first sef.

Ko si problem, but me de your back. Ladies first, abi grin.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by EmeeNaka: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ifeshyne:

Do you mean interview invites? If they are genuine and not GNLD and you didn't travel down to attend then you no try at all. Many people here are looking for just one invite, yet no show.
what do you mean by GNLD? Do they send random fake invite?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmeeNaka:
you mean easily?

Yes sir, depends on the location you want it and also taking into consideration the proximity to your place of work.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by EmeeNaka: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
xmileeasy:

Yes sir, depends on the location you want it and also taking into consideration the proximity to your place of work.
okay,thanks. Depending on place of work? So you mean, it's better to get job first before going for house or vice versa?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ifeshyne(f): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmeeNaka:
what do you mean by GNLD? Do they send random fake invite?
Yes sir, if you can send a sample of the invite or maybe the name of the coy/address we can help you confirm.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
xmileeasy:

Who dash us liver? We no fit na...you be baba for this thread. We even need your permission to proceed grin cheesy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Well, I never know this. I even still have a pending invite for interview slated at 11:00am tomorrow but the interview always come on short notice. Got informed this morning for interview tomorrow while I am in Jigawa
You're highly favoured by God....Pls don't abuse it! 4 invites already? Wow..impressive! Your resume must be very good and attractive #Kudos

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Who dash us liver? We no fit na...you be baba for this thread. We even need your permission to proceed grin cheesy

grin grin. Permission ke? Ore, I no fit shout at all.

ammyluv2002:
You're highly favoured by God....Pls don't abuse it! 4 invites already? Wow..impressive! Your resume must be very good and attractive #Kudos

This is super Grace. Some are expecting even if it's half invite from any genuine coy. Emeenaka, Abeg borrow us sample of your cv Abi make we connect to grace. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by NARYZ(f): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please contact
EmeeNaka:
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AvilaProjects(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmeeNaka:

I have a nice apartment for you in Abuja. Send me your no for details or call 08090885065
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sales Force Consulting – Our client, a leading Food Spices and Beverages Manufacturing company with headquarters in Onitsha but with branches pan-Nigeria. Due to the recent expansion of their operations, they require the services of:

Job Title: Sales Representative

Requirements
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply:
They must be graduates.
They must be less than 35 years.
They must have sold professionally in FMCG organizations for at least 3-5 years.They must understand FMCG market dynamics.
They can drive vehicles.
They understand the whole rudiments of sales process; prospecting, communicating values and benefits, handling objections, requesting for and interpreting a purchase order, after-sales service, relationship management and business development.
They understand market analysis and competitive activities/analysis.
They possess full knowledge of their territory and its axis and its market dynamics.
They possess leadership and communication skills as well as ability to process information and data fast.
They are very hardworking with lots of integrity.
They must be ready to be interviewed in the company’s headquarters in Onitsha.
They either currently reside or are ready to relocate to their locations of interest.

Application Closing Date
15th February, 2017.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: info@salesforceconsulting.com.ng Subject of your mail must be "Sales Rep - (Your desired territory)" For example, Sales Rep-Abuja
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmeeNaka:

I know of a couple.
I've sent you a pm.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ifeshyne(f): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
Does anyone know about Peopleware Consulting, i got this mail from them:

Hello ****

Following your application to PeopleWare Consulting for the position of an IT Sales Executive, you are invited for an interview 10am 13th February at 11, Eket close, area 8, Garki Abuja. Landmarks: Zenith Bank. Chicken Republic.

Regards

Any ideas please, i applied last year for a Customer Service Officer role with them just to get this today.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ifeshyne:
Does anyone know about Peopleware Consulting, i got this mail from them:

Hello ****

Following your application to PeopleWare Consulting for the position of an IT Sales Executive, you are invited for an interview 10am 13th February at 11, Eket close, area 8, Garki Abuja. Landmarks: Zenith Bank. Chicken Republic.

Regards

Any ideas please, i applied last year for a Customer Service Officer just to get this today.

I guess they are recruiting on behalf of a firm. On the genuineness of the consulting firm, I give it 60% from my little search.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ifeshyne(f): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
xmileeasy:

I guess they are recruiting on behalf of a firm. On the genuineness of the consulting firm, I give it 60% from my little search.
Thanks dear
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ifeshyne:

Thanks dear

You're always welcome.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Very nice place! You be Oga for there ba? Show us way na grin cheesy

Lol I work with them but I no be Oga ooooh grin grin una fit risk to work for Maiduguri? grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol I work with them but I no be Oga ooooh grin grin una fit risk to work for Maiduguri? grin
Ha! Bros, God don pick your call oh!

Some peeps dey ready to work for Maiduguri na.... grin grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Ha! Bros, God don pick your call oh!

Some peeps dey ready to work for Maiduguri na.... grin grin

Even Sambisa forest sef I go enter
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lobell: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Why not? Hook me up abeg.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
xmileeasy:

Even Sambisa forest sef I go enter
Hehehehe grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Gemc3(f): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmeeNaka pls dash me your CV. Biko. Lol
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
NARYZ:
Please contact 09096268948

Looking for a bedroom flat in Abuja around games village and environ or life camp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.