Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2065171 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
please I need a safety or engineering jobs in Abuja. I am an engineer and a certified safety supervisor. Honourablex@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mekzy22: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Reubenxtra:

It was a simple session. Tell us about urself. What makes you think you are the best candidate? Do u have relevant experience?
If the role is needed urgently,u'll know if u r successful shortly after the interview. What role are u being interviewed for?

Thanks for your reponse.

It's an HR role. Pls how is their renumeration? Is it in any way attractive?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mekzy22: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Reubenxtra:

It was a simple session. Tell us about urself. What makes you think you are the best candidate? Do u have relevant experience?
If the role is needed urgently,u'll know if u r successful shortly after the interview. What role are u being interviewed for?

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2017
Rossland Group is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in an ongoing building project for a period of time:

Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job Type: Contract and Time Frame

Requirements
Interested candidates should possess B.Sc or Higher degree
Candidates should possess over 4 years experience
Candidates should possess relevant certifications

Remuneration
Negotiable.

Job Title: Procurement Officer

Requirements

Remuneration
Negotiable.

Job Title: Architect

Requirements

Remuneration
Negotiable.

Job Title: Lawyer

Requirements

Remuneration
Negotiable

Job Title: Human Resource Manager

Requirements

Remuneration
Negotiable.

Job Title: Office Clerk

Requirements

Remuneration
Negotiable.

Job Title: Accounting Officer

Requirements

Remuneration
Negotiable.

Job Title: Receptionist

Requirements

Remuneration
Negotiable.

Job Title: Civil Engineer

Requirements
Candidates should possess COREN certification

Remuneration
Negotiable.

Job Title: Electrical Engineer

Requirements

Remuneration
Negotiable.

Job Title: Cleaner

Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification.

Remuneration
Negotiable.

Job Title: Construction/Building Supervisor

Requirements

Remuneration
Negotiable.

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer

Requirements

Remuneration
Negotiable.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Curriculum Vitae to: recruitment@rosslandgroup.com

Note: Specify the position applied for as the subject matter of the mail else you will be disqualified.

Application Deadline: 8th September, 2017

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Sales Force Consulting – Due to the current expansion going in some major manufacturing companies we recruit for, our clients who are key beverage, pharmaceuticals, plastics, spices and cellophane manufacturing companies based in Onitsha, Nnewi, Warri and Asaba urgently require the services of:

Job Title: Production Engineer

Requirements
Electrical Engineers who must have worked in multinational companies for at minimum of 7 years.
Conditions are that the candidates must be graduates who posses leadership skills and ready for fresh challenges. They must have worked in FMCG manufacturing companies.

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer

Requirements
Electrical Engineers who must have worked in multinational companies for at minimum of 7 years.
Conditions are that the candidates must be graduates who posses leadership skills and ready for fresh challenges. They must have worked in FMCG manufacturing companies.

Job Title: Electrical Engineer

Requirements

Job Title: Chartered Accountant

Requirements
Chartered Accountants who must have worked in manufacturing companies for a minimum of 5 years and are grounded in manufacturing accounting.

Job Title: Female Customer Care Officer

Requirements
Female customer care officer for a manufacturing company with a minimum of 5 years experience in front desk and admin.

Job Title: Quality Control Manager

Requirements
Quality Control Manager with a background in tomato paste production or related product

Job Title: Production Supervisor

Requirements
Production Supervisors with a background in Biochemistry for spirits and wines production company.

Job Title: Experienced Sales Representative

Requirements
Experienced sales reps who must have sold table water and spirits for a minimum of 3 years.

Job Title: Experienced Sales Manager

Requirements
Experienced sales managers who must have sold table water and spirits for a minimum of 5 years.

Job Title: Experienced Sales Manager

Requirements
Experienced sales managers who must have sold spices and seasonings for a minimum of 5 years in Abuja territory. Knowledge of Abuja territory is required

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: info@salesforceconsulting.com.ng subject of the mail should be their required position.

Note: Candidates should be ready to be interviewed in Onitsha on Lagos within two weeks.

For enquiries: Call 08120796570.

Application Deadline: 8th September, 2017.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Guys G360s is hiring. They are looking for web developers that are proficient in zend framework and Laravel. Its a contract job. You can check them out on twitter for more info, and also apply with this link: http:///Teb6TU or
https://g360s.typeform.com/to/iiLXPU
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Reubenxtra(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2017
mekzy22:

Thanks for your reponse.

Well,for me its okay. I think they like performance,so be ready to give ur best.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
John Snow Incorporated (JSI) - MEASURE Evaluation is funded by USAID to strengthen capacity in developing countries to gather, interpret, and use data to improve health. We create tools and approaches for rigorous evaluations, providing evidence to address health challenges. And we strengthen health information systems so countries can make better decisions and sustain good health outcomes over time.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Technical and Market Lead Country Coordinator

Job Description
Subcutaneous DMPA (DMPA-SC) Technical and Market Lead (TML) is a three-year project led by PATH. John Snow Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI) is a sub-grantee to PATH. DMPA-SC is an innovative subcutaneous injectable contraceptive that currently being introduced in many countries, with a focus on increasing women’s access to safe, effective contraception within a context of contraceptive method mix and informed choice.
The DMPA-SC TML project will work with country stakeholders and facilitate coordination of DMPA-SC introduction and scale up planning in 8 – 12 priority countries in sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia. Nigeria is a proposed priority country and JSI will provide lead support for the project in Nigeria.
Each priority country will have a TML coordinator. In Nigeria, the TML coordinator will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to facilitate and coordinate efforts to ensure successful DMPA-SC introduction and scale-up.
The coordinator will provide support that is complementary to existing and potential DMPA-SC introduction and scale up efforts; this complementary support will help avoid duplication, address existing gaps and ensure added value.
He/she will support routine coordination with the MOH and country partners, assisting partners to monitor DMPA-SC introduction and scale up progress.

Responsibilities
Work with existing MOH-led Family Planning Program Technical Working Group (FPTWG) to ensure project adds value in support of the development and implementation of the DMPA-SC introduction/scale up plan
Support the MOH/FPTWG and relevant family planning partners to develop a comprehensive, total-market, country-level introduction/integration plan for DMPA-SC. Includes
Gathering key information required for the introduction plan, including information on potential introduction channels and the costs of implementing the plan.
Supporting development and use of a monitoring plan and supporting indicators to monitor progress and identify bottlenecks
Support MOH to regularly convene country stakeholders to
report on plan implementation progress and monitor indicators
identify technical assistance needs and funding gaps and mobilize incountry solutions (where possible). For those issues not addressed incountry, elevate to the TML global team for assistance.
Support capacity building and systems strengthening efforts to ensure DMPA-SC introduction and scale up can be sustained. Includes
Sharing tools, resources, and methodologies among all stakeholders to build capacity and ownership; foster learning and best practices.
Facilitating participation in the TML Learning and Action Networks (LANs).
Monitor and report to the TML global team on routine indicators and overall progress so that information feeds into the global monitoring and learning system.
For day to day operations, the TML Country Coordinator will report to the Country Program Leader (JSI field office leader).
The Country Coordinator will receive regular technical backstopping and support from the TML’s Regional Technical Advisors.

Qualifications
Working knowledge of the country-level family planning environment, partners, and programs, especially relevant Ministry of Health and other government agencies and officials responsible for family planning activities and strategies.
Familiarity with the country-level donor landscape for family planning, including USAID, DFID, and UNFPA as well as activities supported by other donors (e.g., Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, CIFF, DfID. UNFPA).
Basic understanding of the range of public and private delivery channels for contraceptive products and services, including public sector facilities, community-based delivery mechanisms/programs, non-governmental (NGOs) structures, and private delivery mechanisms (social marketing, pharmacies, drug shops).
Conversant with and able to identify/obtain data and information relevant to the introduction planning, including (but not limited to):
Contraceptive prevalence and method use data from sources such as Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS), and FP2020 resources.
Regional and national health service delivery data (facilities, coverage, numbers and types of health service providers)
Public and NGO training approaches and curricula for various cadre of health service providers
Health service delivery monitoring data from national HMIS
Logistics data from LMIS or warehouse management system(s)
Locally-available information on the cost of plan activities such as service delivery, training, demand creation, etc.
Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate and coordinate diverse partners representing a range of organizations to focus on shared goals and objectives, and track ongoing implementation and results.
Required Experience
Minimum of five years of experience working in international development, preferably in the health or family planning field, in Nigeria.
Master's Degree in Public Health, Public Policy, International Development, Health Management, or other field related to family planning/product introduction and program implementation; or documented equivalent experience in related field.
Excellent writing, communication, prioritization and organizational skills.
Proficiency in the MS Office package, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Proficiency in English
Ability to coordinate varied tasks, work independently and manage work plan
Ability to work with a team that is based in various locations
Have strong interpersonal skills to enable effective representation of the project and JSI

Salary
Salary is commensurate with experience.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

http://www.jsi.com/JSIInternet/Careers/jobdescription.cfm?id=108745&intern=0
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by valdetino(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
snakebeat:

@bold impressive!!!
You shouldn't be searching for job with such years of experience
Are u ARCON registered?
Also an architect smiley

not yet reginestered with Arcon, like I said I moved into the city newly, am looking for contracts or developers that I will partner with.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by olabodedavid: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
snakebeat:

@bold impressive!!!
You shouldn't be searching for job with such years of experience
Are u ARCON registered?
Also an architect smiley

Hello Snakebeat,

I am an electrical engineering graduate, I do M & E building services, I'll love to work for you sir. here's my number 08050317399 thank you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by snakebeat: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
valdetino:

not yet reginestered with Arcon, like I said I moved into the city newly, am looking for contracts or developers that I will partner with.
Just asked abt ARCON, as it would be an added advantage
I never get am
Na d same rope tie me & u @ bold cheesy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by snakebeat: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
olabodedavid:

Hello Snakebeat,

I am an electrical engineering graduate, I do M & E building services, I'll love to work for you sir. here's my number 08050317399 thank you.
Where is your location sir?
Will whatsapp u
But contracts just reduce now, make una pray for d economy make boys fit chop na cheesy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by snakebeat: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
ammyluv2002 kiss kiss

I will buy fine flower for u cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by galax1: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pls maybe I could be useful to you I am an electrical engineer I can do installation of electrical fencing,CCTV,electrical installation ,solar Installation and electrical drawing/design.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chaiks: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
after staying in Onitsha for so long,I v finally decided to move to abuja in a place called Apo.please folks,I'll ds be a good move?wats d job prospect in apo and how connected is it to other abuja environs?I just thought dat changing location might be fair instead of staying in ones comfort zone lamenting.I need your input please.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
chaiks:
after staying in Onitsha for so long,I v finally decided to move to abuja in a place called Apo.please folks,I'll ds be a good move?wats d job prospect in apo and how connected is it to other abuja environs?I just thought dat changing location might be fair instead of staying in ones comfort zone lamenting.I need your input please.
bro any where in Abj will be fine!

if you are smart and hardworking guy (with absence of negativity/pessimism gene). APO this is were upper and lower chamber legislators reside.

go out, interact, mingle, engage, get involved. be competitive o,Abuja folks are highly enlightened.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chaiks: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

if you are smart and hardworking guy (with absence of negativity/pessimism gene). APO this is were upper and lower chamber legislators reside.

go out, interact, mingle, engage, get involved. be competitive o,Abuja folks are highly enlightened.
tnks for your input bro .yes,I m an optimistic person.m getting more motivated.input from other guys still needed.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
if you have 2:1 and wish to work in a bank send CV to resumes@kimberly-ryan.net. use your location as subject of mail.

Ages from 27-34.

#Copied

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Naturelle05: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

you know abuja well grin grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Naturelle05:
you know abuja well grin grin
yes boss grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Viewpoint Hospital is a new medical services establishment with the vision to change the way Nigerians receive medical treatment and services. The hospital is equipped with cutting edge technology tools and staffed by highly qualified professionals to ensure the hishest possible service delivery is received by our patients.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Lab Scientist

Requirements
Medical lab scientist with at least 2 years experience in a medical facility.

Application Closing Date
10th September, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: ifeanyimadu@viewpointhospital.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by princeaja(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Pls how can I create skype I.D and use it for interview? Have not done it before. Pls those that hav experienced can help throw more light for me.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2017
princeaja:
Pls how can I create skype I.D and use it for interview? Have not done it before. Pls those that hav experienced can help throw more light for me.

Download the app and sign up. You'll need to add the Skype ID of the individual or Organisation that wants to interview you. This is done after you've signed up.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2017
princeaja:

Well, I didn't want to do it on my own. I considered so many things like network issues, data, plus my lappy was bad at that moment so I asked if I could do it at their Abuja office. I figured they would have a very strong network cause they use it all the time, plus data wouldn't be an issue. I just didn't want to risk having any issues from my end. If it's possible, pls ask for it to hold at their end to avoid any regrets/vexation.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lanre56(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2017
galax1:
Pls maybe I could be useful to you I am an electrical engineer I can do installation of electrical fencing,CCTV,electrical installation ,solar Installation and electrical drawing/design.
same here in Lagos. but I studied computer science and mathematics
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by princeaja(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Well, I didn't want to do it on my own. I considered so many things like network issues, data, plus my lappy was bad at that moment so I asked if I could do it at their Abuja office. I figured they would have a very strong network cause they use it all the time, plus data wouldn't be an issue. I just didn't want to risk having any issues from my end. If it's possible, pls ask for it to hold at their end to avoid any regrets/vexation.

what was their response when u told them cos am thinking of doing same
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2017
princeaja:
what was their response when u told them cos am thinking of doing same
They were cool with it. They had to inform their Abuja office of the time and day that's all.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by senatorken01(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2017
Pls who can help with the following information. About the company, what they are into or is it GNLD... Make person no waste money... Kindly help a friend. Thanks

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Pinkieblue(f): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Financial planners are needed at Cornerstone insurance plc Abuja. You must be a resident of Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja. Interested candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com.... Tell a friend
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Naturelle05: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2017
Pinkieblue:
Financial planners are needed at Cornerstone insurance plc Abuja. You must be a resident of Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja. Interested candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com.... Tell a friend
how much is the salary
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Pretty002: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
senatorken01:
Pls who can help with the following information. About the company, what they are into or is it GNLD... Make person no waste money... Kindly help a friend. Thanks
you go share your story with us wen up return
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by tuzeriouz(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
senatorken01:
The signal is clear. Call the number for further info.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.