Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2057680 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Awesome oooooo
I'm enjoying the place true
Lovely staff, lovely boss
And I applied for customer care officer and I got administrative and public relations manager. Lots of responsibilities but I like it

Still trying to balance the work life though with motherhood as the place far from house well well (I live in Apo and office is in gwarimpa). Office was in Central Area before but they moved to a much much larger space. The distance is making me pick up my son really late from creche. Asides that, I'm enjoying it.
wow, congrats sis. Don't worry, you will adjust though not easy sha, omo Apo to gwarimpa, am sure say na Oga dey carry you go there? @d bolded touch my heart o. May God help us o, not funny at all. My husband use to bring my son to my office after picking him from school. Thanks to my boss that said i shouldn"t leave him in the hand of a stranger, that i should be bringing him to the office.
May god see us through. Teaching na the best job for woman.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jazzyjazz: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
comtem2011:
wow, congrats sis. Don't worry, you will adjust though not easy sha, omo Apo to gwarimpa, am sure say na Oga dey carry you go there? @d bolded touch my heart o. May God help us o, not funny at all. My husband use to bring my son to my office after picking him from school. Thanks to my boss that said i shouldn"t leave him in the hand of a stranger, that i should be bringing him to the office.
May god see us through. Teaching na the best job for woman.

Teaching or civil service job o

My sons creche de Apo, very close to the house still looking to see if it's best to move him to a creche here.

Dh drops me at work sometimes, other times he drops me where I can get a taxi very easily.

If it gets too tough I'll speak with my boss
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Teaching or civil service job o

My sons creche de Apo, very close to the house still looking to see if it's best to move him to a creche here.

Dh drops me at work sometimes, other times he drops me where I can get a taxi very easily.

If it gets too tough I'll speak with my boss
Its better to move him close to ur office, Its well with him.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
George Oniomoh and Associate is located in Plot 485, Wole Soyinka Avenue, Gwarimpa, Nigeria. The ompany is working in Construction business activities.

We are recruiting suitable qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Accounts Officer

Job Description
Keeping all financial records of the Organization.
Preparing Monthly Financial Statements and filing Tax returns with the FIRS
Preparation of Payment Vouchers for Staff
Liaising with other departments to get a schedule of needs and prepare a budget for each month.
Administering the process of applying for PENCOM Certification, Tax Clearance, ITF, NSITF and other Statutory annual obligations of the Company.

Qualifications
Must Possess a minimum of BSc or HND in Accounting.
Must have completed her 1 year NYSC
Must be computer literate (Work proficiently in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
Prior Working experience is an added advantage.
Must have good communication skills.

Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application letters and CV's to: gdoniomoh@yahoo.com
Or
Plot 485, Wole Soyinka Avenue,
(2nd Avenue), Gwarinpa,
Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Physical Education Teacher

Supervisor: Deputy Principal

Job Summary
Position is responsible for creating a classroom environment that fosters, promotes and develops an understanding of the relationship of healthy body function and exercise; that motivates each student to cultivate physical fitness, and appropriate social and emotional adjustment; that discovers and develop talents of students in physical achievement; and that develops strength, skill, agility, poise, and coordination in individual, dual and team physical activities and sports, in accordance with each student’s ability.

Essential Duties
Teaches knowledge and skills in physical fitness, health education, rhythms and dance, and individual, dual or team sports, utilizing curriculum designated by Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls and other appropriate learning activities.
Instructs students in citizenship and basic subject matter specified in state law and administrative regulations and procedures of Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls.
Works cooperatively with other physical education teachers in planning and implementing a balanced physical education program.
Analyzes, demonstrates, and explains basic skills, knowledge and strategies of formal sports, games, rhythms, and fundamentals of body movement.
Develops lesson plans and supplementary materials compatible with the division’s basic instructional philosophy and congruent with course and SOL standards; provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student and subgroups of students.
Establishes and maintains standards of student behaviour to provide an orderly, productive environment in the physical education areas.
Provides appropriate safety instruction and makes safety checks on equipment and field areas to ensure the overall safety of students.
Evaluates academic and social growth of students, prepares report cards, and keeps appropriate records to include attendance reports, checklists, census forms, and other recordkeeping activities as necessary.
Maintains control of storage and use of school property.
Evaluates each student’s growth in physical skills, knowledge and contribution in team sports.
Communicates with parents and school counselors on student progress.
Supervises students in out of classroom activities during the assigned working day.
Administers testing in accordance with division testing practices.
Models nondiscriminatory practices in all activities.

Other Duties
Maintains professional competence by attending staff development programs, curriculum development meetings and other professional activities.
Participates in various student and parent activities which occur in school including PTA, student clubs and after-school activities.
Creates an effective learning environment through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and activity/learning centers.
Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Principal or other appropriate administrator.

Job Specifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the essential functions.

Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required)
Must possess a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Education or a related field.
Eligibility requirements to teach physical education.
Must be eligible for, or in possession or an appropriate Virginia teaching license.
Must possess ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff, parents, and the public.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Must have the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; exhibit manual dexterity to dial a telephone, to enter data into a computer; to see and read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids; hear and understand speech at normal classroom levels, outdoors and on the telephone; speak in audible tones so that others may understand clearly in normal classrooms, outdoors and on the telephone; physical agility to bend, stoop, sit on the floor, climb stairs, walk and reach overhead.

Application Closing Date
9th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@noblehall.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Contd...

Job Title: House Parent

Duties & Responsibilities
To act in “loco parents” for the girls and to provide all boarders with the best experience of a boarding education by ensuring a challenging and supportive environment: a home from home for boarders;
Attend Pastoral Support Meetings;
Organize regular meeting for House staff;
Ensure the girls are happy and healthy within the boarding houses and promote overall well-being;
Oversee the writing of the house report;
Oversee the House development plan;
Promote boarding and extra-curricular within the school and in the wider community by way of meetings, subjects-related extra-curricular activities and other special events as when appropriate;
Take an overview of the management of the Houses, to ensure reasonably fair provision and practice, while respecting and safeguarding individual House identities;
Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young person’s for whom you are responsible and with whom you come into contact;
To provide for the safety, welfare, good discipline and pastoral well-being of all pupils in the house;
To be on emergency back - up cover for the girls in your care;
To ensure that individual circumstances, needs, strengths and weaknesses of each learner are identified and known by staff as needed, so that individual opportunities, talents and potential are developed and maximized;
To ensure the safety and security (including emotional) of all girls at all times when they are within the school;
To liaise with the head of pastoral matters and school nurse to ensure that girls’ medical requirements are properly catered for; to encourage girls to adopt a healthy life style;
To develop on the girls, a collective responsibility to be aware of the difficulties or problems of others, and to offer such support and help for each other as is appropriate.
To ensure that a full and varied programme of extra-curricular activities is available, and girls (particularly younger ones) are appropriately occupied especially at weekends.
To be aware of the academic strengths and weaknesses of girls; to liaise with lead tutors to ensure that relevant background circumstances of girls are known and discussed; to ensure that the conditions and supervision in evening prepare conducive to effective academic progress;
To keep suitable records of girls’ progress, welfare, health, emotional problems, achievements and misconduct; to provide such reports and references as may reasonably be required;
To counsel girls, at a time and place which is conducive to good communication, concerning any emotional, academic, social or behavioural problems they may have; to liaise with the form teachers of the girls’ siblings, if appropriate; inform the Designated Senior person of any child protection issues to fulfill the requirements of the school’s policy on child protection;
To be resident at the start and end of each term to ensure that the arrival and departure of boarders is suitably staffed and to meet parents;
To ensure that the Boarding Houses are in a presentable state at all times;
Ensure that boarders are up to date with homework;
To monitor and record all leave request for boarders;
Ensure good behaviour of the girls;
Supervise and arrange activities that promote intellectual, physical, social and spiritual development;
Ensure girls are attending classes;
Lend a sympathetic ear to girls with problems or provide counseling services;
Accompany girls on weekend outings;
Develop awareness of general health, hygiene, eating and sleeping natures and liaise with the School Nurse on a regular basis, i.e. (I) ensuring that every girl attends all meals and supervised prep as a matter of course by completing relevant registers and (II) establish and maintain orderly bedtime routine;
Monitor behavior and deal appropriately with any disciplinary issues, monitor tidiness of dormitories on a daily basis e.g. ensuring beds are properly made and litter etc is in bins
Ensure the safe

Requirements, Experience and Skills
Experience of working with young people
Must be able to work unsupervised and to demonstrate flexibility
Must be reliable, honest and hard working

Application Closing Date
9th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@noblehall.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Network Arewa24 Limited is the company that owns and manages AREWA24, a Hausa-language, free-to-air satellite television channel which can be viewed on Eutelsat Satellite Channel 16A/16 East Horizontal (frequency 10804, symbol rate 30000).

AREWA24 content is locally produced by and for Northern Nigerians, and fully dedicated to the people, cultures, and values of the Hausa-speaking region. The channel is dedicated to airing exciting and relevant entertainment shows, with a slate of original and premier international programming.

AREWA24’s goal is to develop its authentic Hausa-language content that enriches the lives of Northern Nigerian viewers and projects the beauty, promise, and potential of Northern Nigeria. Network Arewa24 Limited seeks to recruit an experienced candidate to help support the growth of AREWA24 and its Nigerian content.

Social Media Officer-Web Master

Job Description:
We are looking for a motivated web developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development.
As web master, you will be responsible for managing the company's web assets and working closely with other team members to drive performance. You will also be responsible for designing, creating and modifying web pages. Creating WordPress themes and plugins and customizing existing ones. Ensuring availability of website, Laying out new content on web pages.

Required Skills:
Experience with PHP in WordPress Development
Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and MySQL
Working Knowledge of WordPress themes
Experience working with custom WordPress page templates
Ability to develop and implement functionality with WordPress, WPAdmin areas, assessing and installing plugins, and creating and managing custom pages and posts
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud digital media applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat, etc)
Experience designing and implementing responsive, front-end design
Cross-browser optimizations
Responsive Design (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop)
WordPress Plugins, including, but not limited to, WPML, Visual Composer and Image Compression
Query String Parameters + Cookie Management
Good knowledge of front end technologies like CSS, HTML, JavaScript and Mysql
Experience with JavaScript frameworks like Backbone.js, Ember.js etc.
Familiarity with JavaScript libraries like jQuery, RequireJS, Raphael and Backbone.
Strong software design and object oriented coding

skills
Experience with building Ajaxified web apps
Excitement for the latest trends in web applications
Initiative and the ability to work independently to drive development
Excellent communication and collaborative skills
Keen to learn more about languages and frameworks
Experience building and maintaining front-end code for dynamic modern web applications
Some experience with back-end technologies for web applications
Solid software design skills and experience with automated Ul testing
Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in user interface design
2-6 years in professional front-end centric web development role
Responsive design( Mobile, Tablet, Desktop)
Query spring parameters and Cookie management
SCO and site optimization is an added advantage.

Education/ Qualification:
B Sc/HND in computer Science, Software Engineering or any related area

Method of Application
Application and CV to be submitted to recruitment@arewa24.com

Title of position applied for should be clearly stated as subject of the email
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 9free(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
ammyluv2002:
ZonicMe Limited is a proudly Nigerian e-business focused on creating digital content that enable businesses and individuals to access useful information, expand their businesses and do things better.

Job Title: Computer Programmer

Requirements
Competence on:
HTML5 + JavaScript
PHP, Ionic, AJAX , MySQL, NOSQL
UI/ UX skills an advantage.

Application Closing Date
7th February, 2018.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@zonicme.com
Ontop one head! The company is better off buying a robot to handle all these task.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Our firm is dedicated to providing your favorite meals to you, in a fast and efficient manner.

With a vast array of restaurants, and a dedicated and efficient team, we are the best food delivery service, set to help you on your exciting journey of taking your taste buds on an adventure ...

If you would like to work with us, apply for staff jobs or be a vendor on our platform.

Delivery Bike Riders

Are you a super swift and safe bike rider, who is passionate about efficient service delivery? Then this position is for you. Derda foods is recruiting delivery bike riders. As a Derda Foods delivery bike rider, you will be delivering freshly cooked food from restaurants, straight to customers. If you have atleast an OND, a valid drivers’ license, and good experience as a bike rider, then you qualify.

It will be an advantage to have experience on a similar job and to be a bike mechanic.

Marketers

Do you have a HND or BSc, in Marketing or a related subject, with atleast one year post NYSC? We want someone like you to join our team of marketers. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, fast-learning, goal-getter and excellent team player.

Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to jobs@derdafoods.com

To apply send in your CV and cover letter on or before 5 pm on the 8th February, 2018
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria (MGIC) is a non-profit affiliate of UMB with a mission to administratively support international operations of UMB Principal Investigators. Our purpose is to provide the administrative infrastructure for sizable and sustained operations outside of the U.S.

Public Health Advisor

Duties and Responsibilities
Support the design and implementation of various clinical intervention related to HIV, TB, Malaria and other focus diseases
Maintaining and strengthening routine disease surveillance reporting and standard operating procedures
Detect disease threats, verify and communicate rapidly with the appropriate level to trigger investigation and response where required. This can be achieved through routine surveillance, case base, event base or bio-surveillance systems
Design and implementation of epidemiological studies and surveillance systems that:
Demonstrates disease causation and epidemiological hypotheses
Measures disease frequency and associations
Develop M&E system for the project, including finalizing programme indicators, identifying and developing data sources, developing and maintaining systems for data collection and maintenance/storage, and developing templates and schedules for written routine reports
Provide technical support for design (how will you do it), implementation (plan) and analysis of periodic quantitative and qualitative data collection activities, including baseline and end of project assessments
Make recommendations for improvements and interventions based on data findings.
May contribute to the preparation and documentation of research findings for publications of journal articles and grant proposals.

Qualifications
MBBS + Master's degree in Epidemiology, Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Public Health, Health Sciences or services or Fellow of the Nigeria/West African College
Experience: Minimum of 2 years working experience in related fields of patient care, data management, policy or programs
Specialized knowledge: Understanding of the any disease (HIV, TB, Malaria, Immunization, NTDs) programming in Nigeria
Expert use of a data analysis tool is a strong advantage

Skills:
Ability to read, research and self-study on any subject matter
Ability to understand and utilize scientific/medical terminology and research theory in both oral and written communications.
Ability to develop various documents according to current standards, review and upgrade with changing trends
Knowledge of epidemiologic research, methodology, epidemiologic data collection procedures, and epidemiologic study and analysis design; of descriptive and inferential statistics, of biomedical sciences.
Knowledge of interviewing and investigating techniques used in public health.
Ability to effectively use technology in data analysis and management.
Ability to provide theoretical, conceptual and writing support on program analysis and findings.
Skilled in communications appropriate to the audience: with scientific jargon for other researchers and in an accessible manner for non-scientists.
Interpersonal/Individual Competencies: ability to work with other team members, flexibility, decisiveness and personal integrity
Professional Certification: Certification in any applicable Health care professional body is desirable but not required

Working Conditions:
Requires high-level of composure to work with donor and partners
Required to travel for a specified period quarterly to any part of Nigeria
Must be able to work with very SHORT timelines that may require unplanned travels and long work hours
Physical requirements This job requires high demonstration of people skiills, timeliness, accuracy and attention to details.

Public Health Officer

Support the design and implementation of various clinical intervention related to HIV, TB, Malaria and other focus diseases
Maintaining and strengthening routine disease surveillance reporting and standard operating procedures
Detect disease threats, verify and communicate rapidly with the appropriate level to trigger investigation and response where required. This can be achieved through routine surveillance, case base, event base or bio-surveillance systems
Design and implementation of epidemiological studies and surveillance systems that:
Develop M&E system for the project, including finalizing programme indicators, identifying and developing data sources, developing and maintaining systems for data collection and maintenance/storage, and developing templates and schedules for written routine reports
Provide technical support for design (how will you do it), implementation (plan) and analysis of periodic quantitative and qualitative data collection activities, including baseline and end of project assessments
May contribute to the preparation and documentation of research findings for publications of journal articles and grant proposals.

Qualifications
MBBS qualification
Experience: Minimum of 2 years working experience in related fields of patient care, data management, policy or programs
Specialized knowledge: Understanding of the any disease (HIV, TB, Malaria, Immunization, NTDs) programming in Nigeria

Skills:
Ability to understand and utilize scientific/medical terminology and research theory in both oral and written communications.
Ability to develop various documents according to current standards, review and upgrade with changing trends
Knowledge of epidemiologic research, methodology, epidemiologic data collection procedures, and epidemiologic study and analysis design; of descriptive and inferential statistics, of biomedical sciences.
Ability to provide theoretical, conceptual and writing support on program analysis and findings.
Skilled in communications appropriate to the audience: with scientific jargon for other researchers and in an accessible manner for non-scientists.
Interpersonal/Individual Competencies: ability to work with other team members, flexibility, decisiveness and personal integrity
Professional Certification: Certification in any applicable Health care professional body is desirable but not required

Working Conditions:
Must be able to work with very SHORT timelines that may require unplanned travels and long work hours
Physical requirements This job requires high demonstration of people skiills, timeliness, accuracy and attention to details
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Contd.....

Public Health Specialist

Qualifications
MBBS + Master's degree in Epidemiology, Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Public Health, Health Sciences or Services

Skills:

Working Conditions:
Physical requirements This job requires high demonstration of people skiills, timeliness, accuracy and attention to details

Method of Application
Applicants should send a letter of application, a copy of most recent Resume and all relevant credentials to: admin@mgic-nigeria.org

Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Gemc3(f): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wow jazzyjazz you got a job! I happy for you. Slowly but surely, I know you will be able to balance work and home.

Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Abuja Clinics, is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.

Job Title: Operation Executive

Requirements
Higher degree with at least 10 years cognate experience in a similar position. MBA will be an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.

http://72.41.203.54/blog/dbaks/onlineapp/profile.aspx
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jazzyjazz: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gemc3:
Wow jazzyjazz you got a job! I happy for you. Slowly but surely, I know you will be able to balance work and home.

Congratulations to you

Yes o my sister

God surprised me when I least expected it

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Yes o my sister

God surprised me when I least expected it

Thanks dear

Wow! Congrats dear.....I tap into your blessing
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ishowlekon(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nestoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program - Engineering

Nestoil Limited is the leading Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) service provider in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.

Applications are invites from fresh graduates for the position below:

Title: Graduate Trainee Program (Engineering)

Summary
The Graduate Trainee Program is a distinctive platform for recruiting fresh talents into the talent pool of the Obijackson’s workforce.
We are therefore looking to recruit graduates with first degree in Engineering across different fields and other professions such as:
Civil Engineering
Petroleum Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
System Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Production Engineering
Marine Engineering
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering

Requirements
Candidates should be young talents who graduated not more than 3 years ago with a minimum of second class lower(2.2).

Application Closing Date
5pm; 6th February, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruit@nestoilgroup.com Subject of the email must be "Graduate Trainee Program - Engineers"

For more Jobs Update across Nigeria, Ghana, United States, United Kingdom, SouthAfrica, United Arab Emirates, etc.. visit http://www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ishowlekon(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nestoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program - Non Engineering

Nestoil Limited is the leading Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) service provider in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.

Applications are invites from fresh graduates for the position below:

Title: Graduate Trainee Program (Non-Engineering)

Summary
The Graduate Trainee Program is a distinctive platform for recruiting fresh talents into the talent pool of the company workforce.

We are therefore looking to recruit graduates with first degree in Other disciplines, which include:
Human Resources,
Finance,
Marketing and Communications,
Risk Management - HSE,
QAQC,
Control & Audit,
Information Communications and Technology,
Supply Chain
etc (other non-engineering courses).

Requirements
Candidates should be young talents who graduated not more than 3 years ago with a minimum of second class lower(2.2)

Application Closing Date
5pm; 6th February, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruit@nestoilgroup.com Subject of the email must be "Graduate Trainee Program - Other Disciplines"

For more Jobs Update across Nigeria, Ghana, United States, United Kingdom, SouthAfrica, United Arab Emirates, etc.. visit http://www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by haybble(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Apply Now! Application deadline is June 8, 2018.

Teach4Nigeria is looking for change agents who want to use their talents to make a difference in the lives of children from low income communities and join the movement to shape the Educational System in Nigeria.

If you are interested, we would like to offer you an opportunity to apply to the 2018 Teach For Nigeria Fellowship!

Fellows benefits, include:

Comprehensive health insurance
A full time paid position including school holidays
Extensive leadership and development training (pre-service summer training)
A stipend during the two years (and a mobilization fee after summer institute training)
An opportunity to work on a social project in the second year of the Fellowship
Possible access to housing assistance for relocation
Build personal soft skills and a strong personality brand
Access to a Global Network of Teach For All Partner Fellows and Alumni (46 countries)

Please register and complete an application on www.teachfornigeria.org/apply

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ishowlekon(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Project Monitoring Officer at IL Bagno Nigeria

IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total interior solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.

Job Title: Project Monitoring Officer

Job Description
Assist in drafting installation project plans, including a work plan as well as a scope and approach document
Monitor Project scope, time, quality and budget as part of the end-to-end project management process
Manage and co-coordinate sub-contractors and artisans to ensure proper product installation, prevent product damage and assure the 100% working conditions of installed bathroom, kitchen and light products prior to project hand-over
Manage installation project as assigned from start to finish and responsible for any deviation of sub-contractors installation from drawings.
Liaise with in-house and clients’ architects to ensure products are properly installed according to drawing specification
Handle the procurement of project installation materials where applicable
Ensure necessary policy and procedures are followed before mobilizing subcontractors to site
Ensure adherence to standard Project Close out procedures including administering Client Satisfaction surveys for each installation project

Requirements
B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or a related discipline. Professional Project Management Certification is an added advantage
Minimum of 2-4 years Bathroom Design & Installation experience, preferably male candidate

Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hrabuja@ilbagnonigeria.com

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ishowlekon(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Consultant at ActionAid Nigeria

ActionAid is an anti-poverty agency that prioritises works with the poor and excluded; promoting values and commitment in civil society, institutions and governments with the aim of achieving structural changes in order to eradicate injustices and poverty in the world. ActionAid Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, an International Non-Governmental organisation registered in The Netherlands with its headquarters in Johannesburg South Africa. ActionAid International works in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas.

We invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Consultant - Development, translation and production of BCC Messages

Department: Governance Manager
Reports to: Governance Manager
Time frame: February - March, 2018
Contract: Short Term Contract
Activity: Develop, translate and produce Behaviour Change Communication materials on governance and electoral related issues to be disseminated in the SCEEP states/LGAs.

Background
The Strengthening Citizens’ Engagement with the Electoral Process (SCEEP) is a three-year project funded by the UK Department for International Development (DfID) to promote citizen’s participation and deepen democratic governance in Nigeria. Strengthening Citizens’ Engagement in the Electoral Process (SCEEP) project is being executed to strengthen the participation of women, youth and persons with disability in Nigeria’s electoral process in six states in Nigeria.

One of the key pillars of the SCEEP project is to empower citizens with the right knowledge and skills to hold government accountable and participate more effectively in determining the outcome of governance processes. As part of this mandate, the project has done extensive work in the area of citizen’s mobilization and education with respect to elections.

Part of the efforts towards addressing this situation, the SCEEP project aims to build a structured approach towards achieving empowerment that delivers the right information to help citizens make informed choices.

In addressing knowledge gaps, it is important to consider using the most basic language and methods to ensure that the target groups are reached and effectively understand all information they are exposed to. Therefore The project seeks to produce BCC materials that address SCEEP Project related issues on governance and electoral processes.

Responsibilities / Key Deliverables
The following are expectations from the consultant:
1.) Develop BCC messages centred on SCEEP Project activities:
The consultant shall meet with the Governance manager upon the award of contract to have better grasp of expectation of AAN from the contract.
The Consultant will be responsible for developing messages, translating and printing the materials requested. He/She will ensure clarity of structure and internal consistency. She will also ensure easy comprehension irrespective of literacy level in English language.
The Consultant will read and understand the basics of the SCEEP Project to ensure the messages are related to the project’s topics of interest.
2.) Oversee technical editing and copy-editing of materials for readability and consistency:
The Consultant will do the technical editing and copy-editing of the materials provided i.e. appropriate use of boxes, graphics and tables (where relevant); sequencing, consistency, spelling and grammar.
The Consultant shall be responsible for the proof-reading of all materials after the layout/graphic works of the document(s) must have been concluded.
The Consultant will oversee the editing of the final document and ensure this is consistent with the ActionAid branding as shall be provided by the Governance Manager.
Availability
The Consultant will support AAN as agreed in this contract and as subsequently agreed between her and Governance manager or any other person authorised to negotiate with her on behalf of the organisation.
She is therefore to indicate her availability and period wherein the job would be concluded, if outside the time frame stated in this ToR.

Requirements/Qualifications
Education:
Recognized degree
Experience:
At least 5 years’ experience delivering similar project
Proven experience in producing BCC materials
Familiarity with development work
Proven experience meeting this deliverable for a development related organization
Language Requirement:
A good grasp of English language, Pidgin and Hausa
Confidentiality, Disclosure of Information:
Information will be made available for the Consultant and his/her personnel, on a need‑to‑know basis.
Consultant's personnel requiring access to sensitive information or assets must hold a valid, appropriate level of personnel security screening.
The Consultant will undertake to keep confidential the variety of information and other confidential materials to which this work gives her access.
It is understood and agreed that the Consultant shall, during and after the effective period of the Contract, treat as confidential and not divulge, unless authorised in writing by the Governance Manager and with the consent of the Country Director, any information obtained in the course of the performance of the Contract.

Ownership of outputs:
The outputs of this contract as stipulated in the terms of reference belong to ActionAid Nigeria
Place of Work & Administrative Support:
Unless otherwise agreed, the Work shall be performed at the Consultant’s place of business. Facilities, where there is convincing need for such, will be provided as necessary by ActionAid Nigeria. Technical and other editorial support, supplies and equipment necessary to accomplish tasks are to be provided by the Consultant.

Application Closing Date
6th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Expression of Interests) to: Procurement.Nigeria@actionaid.org

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ebitus: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
pls,can somebody in the house help me by hooking me up with a job in Abuja.I reside in Abuja and I studied industrial mathematics/statistics ...2'1 Thank you and God bless you.you can contact me with 07033377764.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Frank3n2(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2018
ammyluv2002:

Good morning, please I sent you a PM. Kindly responded. Expecting your reply. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2018
Chemonics International, an international development firm based in Washington, DC., seeks professionals for USAID’s anticipated multi-year health program in Nigeria; the Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program (SHARP).

Job Title: Warehousing Advisor

Scope of Work
This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by the Warehousing Advisor- Deliver & Return to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc. in the implementation of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) in Nigeria.

Background
The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program–Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world.
The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program.
GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain. All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
Ensure adherence to Good Warehousing Practices across supply chain operations (warehousing operations in both government owned, including designated storage facilities for LLINs for distribution campaigns, and contracted 3PL warehouses). Serve as a resource in the coordination of warehouse operations for the supply of health program commodities to health facilities and to ensure appropriate and timely refill of facility commodities based on delivery orders across programs/various donors
Monitor the warehouse operations of third logistics warehouse service providers (subcontracted warehousing 3PLs) and government owned warehouses to ensure that standard practices and appropriate procedures are maintained.
Monitor warehouse space utilization closely to ensure adequate warehousing space is available for all procured/ordered health program commodities and as well ensure that warehouse service bill match actual utilization.
Carry out inspection of vehicles, ensuring that vehicle deployed by 3PLs are suitable, appropriate and meet set standards as stipulated in the contracts/work orders for the provision of transportation services.
Coordinate and supervise the pick, pack and dispatch (PPD) of commodities during Last Mile Distribution; LMDs at originating warehouses
Carry out spot-checks during the LMDs (using routing plans, in the case of non-DDIC LMDs and trucking schedule, in the case of DDIC delivery runs) and report anomalies – by proxy deliveries, commodity loss, lagging delivery to the Distribution Manager.
Carry out spot-checks during the LMDs; collate and report all non-conformances or adverse report (some of which bother on suspicion of fraud, commodity loss, by proxy delivery, lagging delivery times, use of non-compliant vehicles, etc.) concerning 3PL performance to the Distribution Manager
Review of the stock status report for all projects commodities warehoused in government owned/managed to the Warehousing Manager
Take receipt of international shipments designated for direct delivery to the states; official receipt of commodities (malaria medicines, rapid diagnostic tests and long lasting insecticidal nets, LLINs) into the subcontracted warehouse (owned by third party logistics warehouse service providers, government owned warehouses (Central Medical Stores – CMSs) and submitting the receipt reports (ensuring that all stock transactions are documented accordingly) to the Warehouse Manager.
Monthly physical counts of all commodities in the subcontracted warehouses (owned by third party logistics warehouse services provider, g

Job Qualifications
Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Public Health, Logistics management or other related Sciences.
At least 3 years’ experience in warehousing/management of health program commodities, preferably in an international health care supply chain management environment
Ability to monitor, supervise and provide support to warehouse 3PL service providers
Strong analytical, problem-solving and numeracy skills
Ability to work as part of a team and to be self-motivated and self-managing
Above average IT skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and inventory management software (m-Supply, e-Stock Card, etc.)
Experience working on a USAID or donor-funded project required
Fluency in English is required

Supervision:
The Warehousing Advisor - Deliver & Return will report to the Warehousing Manager - Deliver & Return.
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment
This is a long-term position for the life of the contract.
Annual Salary Package
5 % increase on your current annual base salary (The base salary is the salary before tax without any benefits, allowances or bonuses)
Transportation Allowance: NGN 208,652.00 line: (Per year)
Meals Allowance: NGN 173,407.00 (Per year)
Miscellaneous Allowance: NGN 453,142.00 .00 (Per year)
Housing: NGN 974,962.00 (Per year)

Other Allowances:
Annual Leave Allowance calculated at 10% of annual

basic salary
13th Month Benefit calculated at 8.33% of your annual basic salary

Application Closing Date
6th February, 2018.

https://chemonics-ghsc-psm-nga.formstack.com/forms/530_109_warehousing_advisor
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2018
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training, relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, non-political, non-sectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations. International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.

International Medical Corps has been operating in Nigeria since November 2013, and currently has projects in two States (Kano and Borno). In Borno, International Medical Corps has been actively implementing interventions to support vulnerable populations recently affected by conflict and displacement due to insurgency.

Job Title: Core Group Polio Project - Program Manager

Project Summary/Job Description
IMC is implementing an emergency integrated Health, GBV and WASH program in Maiduguri, Jere, Konduga and Mafa LGAs. This support is from OFDA and focuses on capacity building for health workers, rehabilitation of health facilities, and supply of essential medicines. IMC also has nutrition and WASH program in Damboa and Dikwa LGA in Borno, North East Nigeria. The organization provide CMAM/IYCF and is setting up stabilization centers in the two LGAs.

In Kano and Borno, IMC is a consortium member of the Core Group Polio Project in Nigeria. This is a five year Polio Eradication program in covering 06 LGAs in Kano and 10 in Borno. IMC is implementing this project in partnership with CSADI and AHIF in Kano and Borno respectively

IMC is utilizing a three-pronged strategy to implement the Project to increase rates of routine immunization and supplementary immunization activities for children under 5 years of age, focusing especially on polio vaccination. The project 1) re-enforces the Ministry of Health’s routine immunization program to improve its performance, 2) strengthen supplemental polio immunization efforts, and 3) improves community mobilization in support of child immunization and acute flaccid paralysis surveillance. This is to improve the Expanded Program on Immunization services contributing to CGPP’s goal of polio eradication in hard-to-reach communities.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Program Finance, Logistics and Administration:
Prepare a detailed weekly/monthly activity and budget plan for CGPP activities and ensure implementation of planned activities according to the work plan adhering to the budget according to IMC standards and oversee program spending per budgets and pipelines
work with logistics and administrative/finance to conduct training, coaching and supervision of health facility staff
As budget holders work with other sector leads to follow up staff recruitment and training, conduct performance monitoring in collaboration with HR, ensure that standards and protocols are adhered to
monitor and adhere to GIK distribution to ensure that the supplies are distributed timely and efficiently
Organize and follow-up on all other procurements needed for the project
Personnel management and capacity building:
work with other technical sector leads to ensure sector integration and effective implementation
conducting learning assessment for CGPP staff; develop a training program to meet these needs;
Facilitate the development/adaptation of nutrition education training manuals and facilitator’s
Assist and support State Polio Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) in planning polio programme.
Support the Social Mobilization officer to follow up and document regular meetings with key influencers
Document monthly quality, action-oriented monthly review meetings at State level.
Participate in planning events & meetings
Support the local CBO and provide analytical and constructive feedback to monthly reports from CBOs
Conduct regular and frequent supportive supervision to CBOs to improve program quality and accountability

Qualifications and Experience
Education:
A degree in Medicine, Nursing, Environment Health with an advanced University degree Public Health, Epidemiology is required.
Certified training in project planning and management, monitoring and evaluation, is an added advantage
Data management, data analysis, and information operations.

Work Experience:
Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible public health project management work experience
Experience in high-risk environments required, experience in L3/L2 emergency is preferred.
Experience in remote management
Experience of facilitation of training review meetings and workshops
Experience on budget and administration logistics and Human Resources management
Experience on writing / developing project proposals including implementation reports
Knowledge of North Eastern Nigeria as well as speaking Hausa language is preferred but not required.
Ability to cope with stress; hardship; patience and flexibility and willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines;
Ability to work effectively with government, community leaders, international/national organizations, donors, partners and other International Medical Corps relationships.
Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office, and other computer applications
Strong organizational skills
Ability and willingness to travel and work in rural areas where the project is implemented
Demonstrated experience and skills in ensuring community participation and gender issues in humanitarian programming
Ability to provide technical support for IMC staffs and government health workers on proper implementation of the service.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply

Application Closing Date
7th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications addressing it to the "Human Resource Manager, International Medical Corps" via the email: imcnigeriavacancy@internationalmedicalcorps.org

Note
Candidates MUST state the position and location they are applying for as the subject of their email, application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document, otherwise applications will not be considered.
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jazzyjazz: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
ammyluv2002:

Thanks dear. God will surprise you too
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chemonics International - From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.

We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works.

Job Title: Warehousing Associate

Scope of Work
This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by the Warehousing Associate - Deliver & Return to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc. in the implementation of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain - Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) in Nigeria.

Background
The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world.
The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program.
GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain. All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
Assist in the coordination of warehousing activities for all health commodities (both Pharma, non-pharma and cold chain) for various donors; PEPFAR, PMI, Global Fund …
Under the supervision of the Warehousing Advisor, monitor and ensure the compliant storage and proper documentation of warehousing activities
Support in the resolution of possible discrepancies in PODs and distribution plans after review and reconciliation. Communicate same to the supervisor and other team members for follow up with concerned 3PLs
Provide other operations activities as assigned by department.
Responsible for following of with 3PLs on daily update and timely rendition of Proof of Deliveries
Assist in the review of PODs to ensure that deliveries are made in accordance with the distribution plan and were variation exist propose immediate corrective action.
Assist in the review of invoices submitted by 3PLs
Prepare cover notes certifying the accuracy of bills on invoices and/or documenting all errors and discrepancies found in the review of invoice/warehouse pallet utilization reports and ensuring all supporting documents (temperature logs, signed Physical Stock Reports, inventory transaction records ITDs etc.) accompany invoices as the case maybe, and follow up with concerned 3PL, as the need arises
Assist in scheduled and unscheduled inspection of 3PL warehouses
Perform other tasks as directed by the Warehousing Manager - Deliver & Return

Job Qualifications
Degree in Pharmacy, Public Health, Logistics Management or other related Sciences
1 - 2 years’ experience in warehousing and distribution of health commodities
Ability to monitor, supervise and provide support to warehouse 3PLs
Ability to work as part of a team and to be self-motivated and self-managing
Above average IT skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience working on a USAID or donor-funded project desirable
Fluency in English is required

Supervision
The Warehousing Associate - Deliver & Return will report to the Warehousing Advisor - Deliver & Return
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment
This is a long-term position for the life of the contract.
Annual Salary Package
5 % increase on your current annual base salary (The base salary is the salary before tax without any benefits, allowances or bonuses)
Transportation Allowance: NGN 123,189.00 (Per year)
Meals Allowance: NGN 160,670.00 (Per year)
Miscellaneous Allowance: NGN 421,667.00 (Per year)
Housing: NGN 393,480.00 (Per year)

Other Allowances:
Annual Leave Allowance calculated at 10% of annual
basic salary
13th Month Benefit calculated at 8.33% of your annual basic salary.

Application Closing Date
6th February, 2018.

https://chemonics-ghsc-psm-nga.formstack.com/forms/530_110_warehousing_associate
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies, require the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Area Manager - Fuel Station

Locations: South-West, North-East, North-Central, South-South, South-East, North-West

Roles & Responsibilities
Draw operation budgeting plans to determine capacity utilization in each location by product lines.
Maintains and work constantly to ensure prices are determined, controlled and uniform in accordance to approve price tag for each product lines.
Work with relevant regulatory Agencies and approving authorities to facilitate necessary relationship.
Must oversee operations of various locations and coordinate all affairs at ensuring maintenance of fuel pumps and storage tanks so they function safely and efficiently.
Provide leadership and ensure periodic meetings with all Supervisors on daily basis.
Project to plan and schedule, oversee deliveries of PMS, LPG, AGO, DPK, Lubricants, Base oil, to ensure that the storage and dispensing of fuel meets environmental and government regulations, and adjust gasoline prices, sometimes daily, to account for changing fuel costs.
Ensure Power Supply is constant at all the Stations and timely Preventive Maintenance of Generators.
Provide leadership to ensure keeping of service areas free of gasoline, oil and vehicle fluids, clean restrooms and other customer service areas, and empty trashcans and follow through with report of compliance to project the brand.
Coordinate all Stations to ensure order inventory so shelves remain well stocked- display goods in a way that maximizes sales in outlets.
Establishment of excellent customer service and timely attention to project and promote the brand-responsible for enforcing and teaching ethical standards.
Respond and manage customer complaints while still adhering to company policies. Generate reports on customer interactions and inventory changes and these reports with station supervisors from time to time.
Project and ensure performance in terms of sales meet monthly target and manage impediments.
Strategize to plan, propose and work on achievement of planned and proposed filling stations on new locations.
Provide supervisory lead to Station Supervisor and other retained personnel.
Oversees manpower planning and training, deployment and job analysis, capacity building for personnel in each Filling Station.
You are to prevail on recruitment, training and assigning schedules and tasks to personnel in each filling station.
Work hands in hands with Safety and law enforcement Agencies to ensure compliance to security measures and safety at ensuring that personnel on shifts and those that operate round-the-clock or in isolated areas, so managers establish and enforce security measures.

Education, Experience & Attribute
Minimum of university degree, HND, in respective areas of study as indicated.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title respectively.
Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.

Salary and Remuneration
Very attractive and negotiable.

Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: northstan2016@gmail.com Using the specific position applied for as subject of the mail
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies, require the services of:

Job Title: Business Development Manager - Oil & Gas

Roles & Responsibilities
Execute business development strategies and identify high value business projects to build long term customer partnerships.
Develop a deep understanding of end user needs and contribute to product innovations which build competitive advantage.
Develop technical proposals to be submitted as part of RFP processes.
Responsible for executing opportunity based sales processes from prospecting through to closing sales and documenting the process in a CRM system.
Provide technical recommendations of products used in the Oil & Gas industry.
Develop strategies for customers utilizing customized technical and engineering solutions to provide site specific customer value.

Minimum of a University Degree/HND in related areas of study as indicated
At least 10 years work experience.
Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to the job title respectively.

Salary and Remuneration
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.

Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: northstan2016@gmail.com using the Specific Position applied for as subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies, require the services of:

Job Title: Accountant

Roles & Responsibilities
Perform due diligence and prepare accounting statements.
Research and assists in implementation of new accounting standards.
Assists in the preparation of financial statements and supporting reconciliations.
Assists in the external audit process by providing support and explanation of accounting position.
Provide assistance in areas of financial and operational reporting.
Process Improvement and documentation of various accounting processes and identify root causes and areas for improvement.
Prepare and analyze routine and recurring transactions to support accounting activities.
Gather and analyze financial information, performance metrics, and other reports within functional area.
Perform the reconciliation and analysis of various accounts.
Maintains and adheres to internal control structure.
Apply basic accounting and oil and gas industry specific concepts to areas of responsibility.
Assist with responses to internal/external audit requests.
Participate in departmental projects.
Identify & recommend best practices and improvements to processes.
Minimum of university degree, HND in respective areas of study as indicated.

Minimum of 10 years’ experience
Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title respectively.

Salary and Remuneration
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.

Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: northstan2016@gmail.com Using the specific position applied for as subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
The Kano State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources wishes to announce that a new Project named Agro-processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS) in collaboration with the State, Federal and World Bank has been approved for implementation in six selected States (Kano, Kaduna, Kogi, Enugu, Lagos and Cross Rivers).

Applications are invited from all suitably qualified candidates within and outside the State Civil Service for the position below:

Job Title: Environmental Officer

Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Engineering, Environmental Management, Environmental Sciences or other related disciplines
Manage and conduct environmental safeguard due diligence of new investment proposals
Identify all key potential environmental impacts and risks of a project and ensure that their appropriate mitigation measures are in place
Ensuring regular site inspections and environmental sampling and analysis is carried out
Preparation of environmental reports and tracking project performance against environmental key performances indicators and targets.
At least 3 years of relevant experience in working with public or private sector firms across industry sectors (including infrastructure, civil works, agribusiness, and/or processing) to identify environmental risk and issues and develop mitigation measures to ensure compliance with good international industry practice

Job Title: Rural Infrastructure Engineers (Civil and Electrical)

Qualifications and Experience Required
B.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering and Electrical.
Professional qualification: COREN, MNSE, etc.
Minimum of seven (7) years field experience in construction and power/energy supply for Civil and Electrical Engineers respectively.
Higher qualification will be an advantage.
Strong knowledge of computer applications including engineering design software, etc.
Fluency in local language is a major advantage
Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders

Job Title: MIS/ICT Officer

B.Sc degree in Agricultural Economics, GIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in MIS and ICT
Microsoft certifications is a requirement
Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
Replace parts as required
Support the roll-out of new applications
Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
Test and evaluate new technology
Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
Knowledge and application of computer applications such Virtual Basic, SQL is essential including familiarity with Big data.
Higher qualification will be an advantage

Job Title: Communication Officer

Master’s degrees in Development Communications, Mass Communication, MBA, Agricultural extension, and related discipline
A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in development communication
Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated ability to prepare multimedia content e.g. features, articles, press releases, blog etc
Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain partnerships with media organizations
Well-developed understanding of social media and digital communications.
Communications experience in a private or public-sector environment highly regarded.
Experience with Content Management Systems
Manage and maintain the website in collaboration with ICT/MIS officer
Responding to media queries

Job Title: Agro-processing Specialist

First degree in Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Mechanization, Agronomy, Food Technology, Agricultural Economics, and other related disciplines.
A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in agribusiness, agro processing and supply chain management
Previous experience in value chain development including vertical and horizontal coordination of farmers group and backward integration
Ability to build partnership with technology innovation centres, agro-allied commercial technology businesses and financial institutions.

Job Title: Facilitator

Qualifications
B.Sc. in Agriculture, Agronomy, Crop or Animal Science including Fisheries.
Minimum of seven (5) years post-qualification field experience.
Fluency in English and local language widely spoken in the project area.
Experience in specific value chains selected by the state is a major advantage.
Knowledge and application of computer will be an advantage.

Job Title: Administrative Officer

B.Sc. in Business Administration, Sociology or other related disciplines
Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
Solid knowledge of office procedures
Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
Strong organizational skills, with a problem-solving attitude
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer

Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Statistics, Agricultural Extension or other relevant degree.
Ph.D is an added advantage.
At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of developmental projects.
Excellent knowledge of statistics and research methodology, including skills in sampling techniques and use of computer software for statistical and other relevant applications;
Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders;
Demonstrated ability in report writing and presentation.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Contd...

Job Title: Procurement Officer

A first degree or HND in Engineering, Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration or other relevant qualification. Possession of higher
degree will be an added advantage.
At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in procurement for developmental projects.

Competence:
Demonstrated competence in procurement under externally assisted projects with specific experience in IDA/Donor funded agency.
Ability to communicate and write effectively and Computer literacy.

Job Title: Productivity Enhancement Specialist

Master’s Degree in Agronomy, Crop Science, Soil Science, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Mechanization, and other related disciplines.
Experience working with agro-input or advisory services companies, research institute or CG center
A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in technology dissemination projects
Ability to build partnership with research centres, extension organizations and technology innovation centres and agro-allied commercial technology businesses.
Clear understanding of cropping calendar, weather information and climate smart agricultural practices
Excellent understanding of value chain analysis, development and Good Agricultural Practices.

Job Title: Commercialization & Business Development Officer

B.Sc. degree in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness or Business Administration with bias to Agriculture.
Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience.
Fluency in English and local language widely spoken in the Project Area will be a major advantage.
Knowledge and application of computer is essential.
Market facilitation (market and price information), registration and approval of product with NAFDAC, Nigeria Export Promotion council (NEPC) and Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON),
capacity building on product quality and standards, packaging, market linkages , and linkages to financial institutions.
Experience in Business/Marketing concept of specific state value chain is essential.

Job Title: Women and Youth/Livelihood Specialist

A minimum of Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, MBA, Economics, Sociology, Gender and Development Studies, and other related disciplines
A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in development projects (with livelihood components)
Experienced in participatory stakeholder consultation and engagement
Demonstrated ability to mobilise group for action e.g. group formation, credit administration or social action
Excellent facilitation skills and experience in preparing and reviewing business plans or proposal
Good knowledge of social development/safeguard issues such as gender and youth policies & issues
Strong knowledge of computer applications including Geo-enabling or Geographical Information System skill is an added advantage
Experience in coordinating stakeholder feedback or inquiries

Job Title: State Project Coordinator

M.Sc degree or equivalent in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Economics or other relevant discipline.
Minimum of 8 years post-qualification experience, including at least 3 years in a management position.
Proven track record in the field of agriculture or rural development.
Good writing skills and computer literacy will be an advantage.
Fluency in the local language is a major advantage.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications together with all relevant Documents and their GSM number for contact to:
The Managing Director,
Kano State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority (KNARDA),
Km 9, Hadeja Road,
Kano State.

Note: The successful candidates will be shortlisted and notified for the date of the interview soonest.

Application Deadline: 29th January, 2018.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
The Kaduna State Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry in conjunction with World Bank, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the implementation of the World Bank Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement And Livelihood Support Improvement Project (APPEALS) in the capacities below:

Job Title: Environmental Officer

Project Summary
The World Bank APPEALS Project seeks to catalyse improved livelihood through increased agro-processing and significant growth in productivity.
Eligible beneficiaries are small farmer groups or cooperative societies, small and medium commercial farmers, and youth and women.
The project aims to increase value addition of priority agricultural value chains in six states, including Kaduna.

Functions and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of SPC, the officer will supervise the implementation of environmental instruments and mitigations measures articulated in the general and site-specific safeguard instruments such as ESMP, IPMP.

Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Engineering, Environmental Management, Environmental Sciences or other related disciplines
Manage and conduct environmental safeguard due diligence of new investment proposals
Identify all key potential environmental impacts and risks of a project and ensure that their appropriate mitigation measures are in place
Ensuring regular site inspections and environmental sampling and analysis is carried out
Preparation of environmental reports and tracking project performance against environmental key performances indicators and targets.
At least 3 years of relevant experience in working with public or private sector firms across industry sectors (including infrastructure, civil works, agribusiness, and/or processing) to identify environmental risk and issues and develop mitigation measures to ensure compliance with good international industry practice

Job Title: Rural Infrastructure Engineers (Civil and Electrical)

Project Summary
The World Bank APPEALS Project seeks to catalyse improved livelihood through increased agro-processing and significant growth in productivity.
Eligible beneficiaries are small farmer groups or cooperative societies, small and medium commercial farmers, and youth and women.
The project aims to increase value addition of priority agricultural value chains in six states, including Kaduna.

Under the supervision of SPC, the Engineers will supervise the implementation and coordination of civil and electrical work infrastructure activities under the project component.
The incumbent will further work with the project team to ensure proper design and location of the infrastructure within the States.

B.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering and Electrical.
Professional qualification: COREN, MNSE, etc.
Minimum of seven (7) years field experience in construction and power/energy supply for Civil and Electrical Engineers respectively.
Strong knowledge of computer applications including engineering design software, etc.
Fluency in local language is a major advantage
Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders

Job Title: MIS/ICT Officer

Project Summary

Under the supervision of SPC, the officer will work very closely with the M&E officer and other relevant specialists on the project.
The officers are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.

B.Sc degree in Agricultural Economics, GIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in MIS and ICT
Microsoft certifications is a requirement
Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
Replace parts as required
Support the roll-out of new applications
Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
Test and evaluate new technology
Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
Knowledge and application of computer applications such Virtual Basic, SQL is essential including familiarity with Big data.
Higher qualification will be an advantage

Job Title: Communication Officer

Under the supervision of SPC, the specialist will develop and implement communication strategy, and programmes, and other IEC materials for the project

Master’s degrees in Development Communications, Mass Communication, MBA, Agricultural extension, and related discipline
A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in development communication
Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated ability to prepare multimedia content e.g. features, articles, press releases, blog etc
Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain partnerships with media organizations
Well-developed understanding of social media and digital communications.
Communications experience in a private or public-sector environment highly regarded.
Experience with Content Management Systems
Manage and maintain the website in collaboration with ICT/MIS officer
Responding to media queries

Job Title: Agro-processing Specialist

Project Summary

The incumbent under guidance of SPC will coordinate and identify improved agro-processing technologies which are apt for all processing activities of all the crops, livestock and fisheries supported under this project.
The incumbent will further work on dissemination and follow-up on identified agro-processing technologies.

First degree in Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Mechanization, Agronomy, Food Technology, Agricultural Economics, and other related disciplines.
A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in agribusiness, agro processing and supply chain management
Previous experience in value chain development including vertical and horizontal coordination of farmers group and backward integration
Ability to build partnership with technology innovation centres, agro-allied commercial technology businesses and financial institutions.

Job Title: Facilitator
Slot: 3

Project Summary

Specialisation
The project in each state will hire 3 facilitators with different responsibilities as follows: (one per value chain, 3nos.)

Deliverables:
The facilitators will be expected to produce Value Chain Investment Planworking with beneficiaries and relevant officers and submit a monthlyreport of activities to the state project office.
The officers will also work with the M & E officers at state level to monitor the project indicators and the achievement of the project development objectives.

Duties of Facilitators
Ensure proper registration of the project beneficiaries in line with the project provisions and production of the development, business/investment plan for the Association;
Provide technical advice to the project beneficiaries in their area of competence and serve as liaison officers between APPEALS and the project beneficiaries;
Identify teaching instruments and develop essential curricula to train the APPEALS beneficiaries through a PRA process;
Identify sources of improved technology for project beneficiaries’ operation, in collaboration with the various research and knowledge institutions;
Provide linkage with service providers to assist project beneficiaries in productivity enhancement, business planning, financial and business management;
Supply market information and provide linkage to market and credit sources for the farmers

Duration of Assignment
The work of a facilitator will be throughout the duration of the project, but the contract is renewable yearly subject to satisfactory performance.

Qualifications
B.Sc. in Agriculture, Agronomy, Crop or Animal Science including Fisheries.
Minimum of seven (5) years post-qualification field experience.
Fluency in English and local language widely spoken in the project area.
Experience in specific value chains selected by the state is a major advantage.
Knowledge and application of computer will be an advantage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.