Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055481 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Management First – On behalf of our client, an Islamic Private School, we seek to employ an experienced candidate who will show commitment and interest in the job, to fill the position below:
Job title: Receptionist
Employment Contract Type: Permanent
Salary Type: Market-related
Job Description
· Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
· Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
· Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
· Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidate Requirements
· Preferable a Muslim
· Degree in any discipline
· Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills.
How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: recruitment.managementfirst@gmail.com
Note: Management FIRST would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Management FIRST is an equal opportunity employer.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by grabAbargain: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chauffeur Abuja

SALARY:
OR - Ordinarily Resident (OR) – 3,213,591 p.a.
NOR – AEFM/EFM – US$23,045

The incumbent operates motor vehicle to transport embassy employees, visitors and other official passengers or cargo to various locations within Nigeria.

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:

1. Completion of Secondary School education is required.
2. Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience as a professional driver is required.
3. Level III (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Writing/Reading in English is required. Language proficiency will be tested.
4. Knowledge of key locations and traffic patterns in and around Abuja; and knowledge of preventative maintenance, with the ability to recognize when vehicle is not working properly is required.
5. Ability to drive carefully and cautiously in heavy, chaotic traffic under poorly maintained roads, as well as the ability to recognize a potentially dangerous situation and take appropriate defensive action is required.
6. Must have valid Nigerian driver’s license.

Voucher Examiner US Embassy Abuja

SALARY:
OR - Ordinarily Resident (OR) – 4,766,721 p.a. (Starting basic salary)

NOR – Not Ordinarily Resident – AEFM/EFM/MOH – US$36,218 (Base Schedule)

EMPLOYMENT LENGTH:
This position is temporary with a minimum duration of 6 months, but not to exceed 12 months from hire date.

BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION:
The incumbent reports to the Supervisory Voucher Examiner/Supervisory Cashier. S/he reviews and processes all types of vouchers submitted for payment from State Department and many agencies at the Post. Additionally, s/he performs duties to comply with USG regulations and ICASS Service Standards.

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
1. University degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics is required.
2. Minimum of three (3) years financial experience is required.
3. Level IV (fluent) Speaking/Writing/Reading in English is required. Language proficiency will be tested.

For more details and application link, visit http://www.bargainaira.com/jobs/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nkirudav: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Googledrive12:

Sorry I just saw this now, I can teach civic, government, c r k n commerce.this is my phone number 08135801023

I am seeking for job too but I have contact for some teaching jobs, what subject can you teach .... please reply Asap
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nkirudav: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Googledrive12:

I am seeking for job too but I have contact for some teaching jobs, what subject can you teach .... please reply Asap

Sorry I just saw this now, I can teach govt and civic, also crk and commerce. You can reach me through this no. 08135801024. I made a mistake in the first number.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Joygel(f): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
SHALLREIGN:

Hello, I am trying to establish a Laundry and Dry cleaning business in Durumi area 1. If you can join forces with me and let's market and push it as graduates we can make it by God's grace and even be employers of labour. So if you're interested check my signature and contact via Whatsapp or call so we call talk and even see to discuss further. Am tired of looking for jobs and attending fruitless interviews.

how do I check your signature, cos I clicked on your name and I didn't see that
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by SHALLREIGN(m): 12:18am On Mar 06, 2018
Joygel:

how do I check your signature, cos I clicked on your name and I didn't see that

Look underneath my comment you will see my number... 0 8 0 6 0 9 9 3 3 9 8

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Googledrive12: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2018
all those who responded to my teaching job information. ... i will add you all in a whatapp group and send all the info I have on the job, after which I will dissolve the group ... please that's the much I can do and also note that I don't own a school, these are just job contact from some credible people I know ... and I know once you meet the employers recuirement you will have the job , i have no say on pay or any other negotiations. . You just do your thing . i am just trying to help Thats all.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AGManuel: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2018
Googledrive12:
all those who responded to my teaching job information. ... i will add you all in a whatapp group and send all the info I have on the job, after which I will dissolve the group ... please that's the much I can do and also note that I don't own a school, these are just job contact from some credible people I know ... and I know once you meet the employers recuirement you will have the job , i have no say on pay or any other negotiations. . You just do your thing . i am just trying to help Thats all.
Thank You Sir, This is my number 07062438123
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sundaysamuel770: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Googledrive12:

thanks, add 07066074038 pls...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by okonja(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Googledrive12:
Some openings ...... may the Lord bless our hustle.Amen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6775696_dsaclaim_png81f66883fce429d0c78286d7853b52c8

It is fake
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by JSMB: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Interview for those shortlisted for the NBC Technical Trainee program is tomorrow
7th March
Go along with 3 copies of your CV, credentials and a valid ID
Goodluck!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2018
Power Plant Manager (Diesel / Generators) - Nigeria

Reference Number: PPSRN

Our client is a large diversified group. For an upcoming project, they are looking a Power Plant Manager to manage the construction and operation of a 8 MW plant.

Responsibilities:

• Put the team together
• Organize the work schedule
• In charge of all aspects of maintenance
• Administration of the project

Profile:

• Technical qualification in a relevant field (power generation, mechanical engineering, etc.)
• Experience working on a similar type of power plant (Diesel generators)
• Experience in Africa

Conditions:

• Residential position, flights and medical insurance covered by the company
• Salary to be discussed based on experience

Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button below and visit our website www.caglobalint.com / www.caglobal.fr for more exciting opportunities.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by bolubej: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2018
Deadline: 12pm 8th March

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by agronewsng(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2018
Agro news Nigeria is an indigenous Agricultural Investment promotion, Agric Extension and Agric investment company.

We are currently seeking passionate, young and vibrant communication, business development and marketing staff for our Kano, Abuja & Enugu offices.

JOB TITLE; Communication / Marketing / Business Development

JOB LOCATION: Kano, Abuja, Enugu

JOB TYPE; Full Time

REFERENCE; Agn/commkt/03/18

Available Positions; 10(Ten)

REQUIRED QUALIFICATION;

BA / BSC / HND/OND

EXPERIENCE;

1 – 2 Years Experience in Marketing, Communications and Business Development assignments (Recently completed NYSC can apply)

Summary of Role;

The hired persons would be working with the Head of communication and Marketing in developing and communicating the organizations’ events and programmes.

Work with the strategy unit in developing key contents for marketing, communication and business development.

Market the trainings and key media programmes of the organization.

Sponsorship Management / Marketing Communication.

Private and Public Sector Relationship

Investor Relations

COMPETENCES;

Strong creative / Innovation ability
Strong marketing skills
Excellent Communication skills
Excellent IT skills
Media strategy and planning ability

LANGUAGE COMPETENCY

Must be fluent in Hausa language for the positions in Kano

REMUNERATION;

Entry level.

HOW TO APPLY

To apply; send cover letter and CV to agronewsnigeria@gmail.com

Kindly use job title being applied for and Location applied for as the subject of your email. Only one job vacancy should be applied to by each applicant.

Deadline; 18th March, 2018.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Luloves: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Luloves:
A travel agency in Wuse is in need of a secretary urgently. Experienced will be preferred. Ready to start immediately . Buzz me if you know someone . Sms 08032389448

This position has been filled.

Thank you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Prestige2050: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ijego:
Please house who knows about Kayhelt Pharmaceuticals limited, Jos, Pleatau State? Although I have checked their website. But I wanted to know their salary scale for medical sales representative position. I have an interview with them but I am in Abuja so I want to know if it worth the travel. Please any information on them at all will be helpful. Thanks.

Ammyluv God MUST increase you plenty for all your selfless effort here.
hello dear. Sales jobs generally dnt pay more than 30k-50k the rest is commission based but mind you they always end up introducing strick conditions to cut your salary and commission down.

By the way dat iSpread guy is a big fat scam. Anyone who can't figure dat out must b sick or something. I am sure after my conversation with him via mail, he had a rethink. Have u guys wondered what brought him to this thread since he has a connect like this it means he is employed already. He is a scam period. gullible folks.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Gealman: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Googledrive12:
Thanks pls add these numbers
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by DOCKY2020(m): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
DOCKY2020:
I can teach Biology and Basic science. Have over twelve(12) years teaching experience. I can be reach via 08072462231

I am seeking for job too but I have contact for some teaching jobs, what subject can you teach .... please reply Asap[/quote]
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by DOCKY2020(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Googledrive12:

Thank you sir! Please add this number :08072462231
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Compovine Technology Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Sales Computer Engineer

Locations: Abuja, Jos and Enugu

Requirements

B.Sc/HND (2nd Class Upper) in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering and other related discipline with minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: job@compovine.comKindly use “Your Name, Position Title and Location” as the subject of the mail. (For example; Oguaghamba Chinedu Steve, Sales Computer Engineer, Enugu.)
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
A wholly indigenous large business at the forefront of Retail and Wholesale Trade, Technology, Food Production and Chain Stores operations at strategic locations in Nigeria, invites applications to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager (Nigerian/ Expatriate)

Job Summary

Manage the front and back house of the restaurant and as well ensure efficient restaurant operation to ensure customers satisfaction and maximize profit without compromising quality.
Requirements

Diploma/Degree in Hospitality, Hotel and Catering Management.
Five years experience in managing a quick service restaurant.
Skillful in people management.
Remuneration
Salary and other benefits for this position is according to industry standards and negotiable.

Application Closing Date

20th March, 2018.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should apply in their own handwriting, attaching CV/Resume and photocopies of credentials, and other evidence supporting qualification and experience to:
The Advertiser,

P. O. BOX 1232,

Ikeja,

Lagos State.

Note

Applicants are required to use the Post Applied for, the Preferred Location, as the subject of Application Letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
A wholly indigenous large business at the forefront of Retail and Wholesale Trade, Technology, Food Production and Chain Stores operations at strategic locations in Nigeria, invites applications to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect/Furniture Showroom/ Sales Executive

Job Summary

Manage sale of exotic furniture.
Requirements

Degree/HND in Architecture with strong background in marketing.
Capable to face high net worth individuals
Remuneration
Salary and other benefits for this position is according to industry standards and negotiable.

Application Closing Date

20th March, 2018.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should apply in their own handwriting, attaching CV/Resume and photocopies of credentials, and other evidence supporting qualification and experience to:
The Advertiser,

P. O. BOX 1232,

Ikeja,

Lagos State.

Note

Applicants are required to use the Post Applied for, the Preferred Location, as the subject of Application Letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fearlesschicken: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
You are hereby invited for an interview alongside other shortlisted applicants on
DATE: Friday 9th March, 2018.
TIME: 8.30am.
VENUE: CHICKEN CAPITOL, 4, Lingu Crescent, off Aminu Kanu Crescent, Wuse 2 Abuja (behind the NNPC filling station that is near GLO Hq.)
Pls come along with a hand written application, your CV, photocopies of your credentials and 1 passport photograph.
I applied via Ng careers, abeg did anyone get something similar?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Frigoglass is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of over 19 countries across five continents of the world.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer (Plastics, Glass & Crown Corks)

Reports to: Plant Manager

Responsibilities
Co-ordinate day to day activities of the Electrical/Instrumentation section
Plan and implement preventive maintenance activities in the Electrical/Instrumentation Section
Prepare the departments yearly budget and ensure implementation of the approved funds
Ensure constant review and implementation of departmental SOPs
Manage installation, testing, calibration and commissioning of electrical/instrumentation equipment
Liaise with third party contractors to provide effective and qualitative service.
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
At least 10 years relevant experience in a similar position in the Manufacturing industries
Experience in AUTOCAD.
Additional Requirements:
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Suites
Must be able to speak and write the English Language fluently
Must be a team player and a manager of time, limited resources and Human capital
Excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruitment-ng@frigoglass.com

Note
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants can only apply for one position as multiple entries will be disqualified.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Juicy24(f): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
fearlesschicken:
You are hereby invited for an interview alongside other shortlisted applicants on
DATE: Friday 9th March, 2018.
TIME: 8.30am.
VENUE: CHICKEN CAPITOL, 4, Lingu Crescent, off Aminu Kanu Crescent, Wuse 2 Abuja (behind the NNPC filling station that is near GLO Hq.)
Pls come along with a hand written application, your CV, photocopies of your credentials and 1 passport photograph.
I applied via Ng careers, abeg did anyone get something similar?
yes I did
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Frigoglass is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of over 19 countries across five continents of the world.

Job Title: Mould Maintenance Engineer

Reports to: Forming Manager

Responsibilities
Prepare production plan for approval and circulate job change schedules to all concerned
Ensure mould preparation at all times meet production requirements
Inspect mould drawings in line with Customers specification and advise mould maker on desirable modification(s) where necessary, producing drawings reflecting changes
Prepare monthly mould status reports and advise management on requisition for replacement.
Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering
At least 8-10 years relevant experience in a similar position in the Manufacturing industries.
Additional Requirements:
Must be a team player and a manager of time, limited resources and Human capital
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruitment-ng@frigoglass.com

Note
Applicants can only apply for one position as multiple entries will be disqualified.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2018

Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager

Reports to: Nigeria Supply Chain Manager

Responsibilities
Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
Establish and implement metrics (process capability, control charts, measurement quality) for monitoring system effectiveness and to enable sound product quality decisions
Keep abreast of changes to quality regulations and guidelines, advising the management team of any business implications of these changes.
Develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures
Coordinate and perform all vendor qualification and compliance audits
Develop, manage and maintain a compliant document control system
Meet quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements and preparing annual budget.
Bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemistry or other related discipline
At least 8-10 years relevant experience in a similar position in the Manufacturing industries.
Additional Requirements:
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.

How to Apply

Note
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2018

Job Title: Printing Professional

Reports to: Plant Manager

Responsibilities
Manage the implementation of scheduled printing so as to ensure compliance and uniformity with the agreed time frames, product quality, and efficiency
Manage the printing resources (peoples and equipment) to optimize the printing capacity and improve productivity
Coordinate the printing phases (e.g. printing, screen printing, final assembly etc.) and materials provision in order to ensure smooth & appropriate daily operation in terms of capacity and quality
Monitor the housekeeping of the facilities in order to secure quality, increase in efficiency, improve productivity and ensure healthy & safe working conditions
Design and follow up with implementation of training programs for the department to secure diffusion of technical know-how within the plant.
Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Printing Technology or other related discipline
Minimum of 10 years in bottle decorating/screen making conditions.
Additional Requirements:
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.

How to Apply

Note
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
The Simba Group is a leading provider of inverter and alternate energy power backup solutions in Nigeria. Our nationwide success is testament to our relentless focus on customer satisfaction and after sales service.

As part of our rapidly growing portfolio of power back up solutions, we are expanding our network nationwide and currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Export Documentation Assistant

Job Description
We are looking for young, dynamic, smart, intelligent, proactive person who possesses the following:

Basic Knowledge of Import Procedure:
Processing of Form M on Nigerian Single Window
Checking the draft LCs and Understanding the process of LC establishment/Amendments
Checking of shipping documents
Processing of PAAR
Liaison with Banks for :
LC establishment/amendments follow up
LC payments
Follow up for release of shipping documents
Follow up of PAAR
Duty payments and receipts
Release of shipping documents to clearing agents
Proficiency in microsoft excel is necessary.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/export-documentation-assistant-at-simba-group-nigeria-618243197/?trkInfo=searchKeywordString%3A%2CsearchLocationString%3A%252C%2B%2Cvertical%3Ajobs%2CpageNum%3A0%2Cposition%3A1%2CMSRPsearchId%3Ae61c0ed6-e22a-472d-afa9-8ae4f30f1b55&refId=e61c0ed6-e22a-472d-afa9-8ae4f30f1b55&trk=jobs_jserp_job_listing_text
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fearlesschicken: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
Juicy24:
yes I did
oh good o. did you apply from Ng careers too?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Juicy24(f): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
fearlesschicken:
oh good o. did you apply from Ng careers too?
yes ngcareers

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.