Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055357 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2018
Olumaeme:
Dear Candidate, you have been selected for an interview tomorrow, May 27th at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.
The interview will take place in Lagos meeting room on floor 01 at 3:00 PM PROMPT. Please come with your credentials and a recent passport photograph.
The ACE Team.

Who got this message?

i got same message. i doubting if its really transcorp. i mean, they cant send u and invite to come to lagos the next day, no time at all. Its not even a good time for me sef, am writing an exam in ondo state & cant leave it for lagos at all
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:09pm On May 26, 2018
sunmarouk:

i got same message. i doubting if its really transcorp. i mean, they cant send u and invite to come to lagos the next day, no time at all. Its not even a good time for me sef, am writing an exam in ondo state & cant leave it for lagos at all

The venue of the test is at "Lagos Meeting Room" in Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by HarunaWest(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2018
[b][/b]hi
sunmarouk:

wow.... wow.... wow..... this organization just dodged a bullet... ricochet......take this

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2018
Ah, me i didnt know there was anything like Lagos meeting room in abuja. Eitherways, for those that went, how did it go
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2018
HarunaWest:
[b][/b]hi
wow.... wow.... wow..... this organization just dodged a bullet... ricochet......take this

u dey show urself, abi. what did i say now, that was wrong. u should hv just simply said, "Lagos room is in abuja, chikena
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by HarunaWest(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2018
sunmarouk:

u dey show urself, abi. what did i say now, that was wrong. u should hv just simply said, "Lagos room is in abuja, chikena
Always pay attention to Detail

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by HarunaWest(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2018
sunmarouk:
Ah, me i didnt know there was anything like Lagos meeting room in abuja. Eitherways, for those that went, how did it go
another goof... can't you see the interview time is 3 p.m? .... Lazy Nigerian Youth
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Chrispine2018: 10:24am On May 27, 2018
Dead
StEugene:
Got it
pls this Transcorp Hilton interview selected for 27/05/18.today is Sunday is it mistake
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Spicylate(f): 4:30pm On May 27, 2018
Chrispine2018:
Deadpls this Transcorp Hilton interview selected for 27/05/18.today is Sunday is it mistake
no
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2018
HarunaWest:

another goof... can't you see the interview time is 3 p.m? .... Lazy Nigerian Youth

you that is hard working Nigerian Youth, i have not see ur achievement

well, nor be you bring me come nairaland, so let me just ignore you

you want to be my teacher, abi, kwantinu.

but if U have any little sense at all, stay off my case
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by HarunaWest(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2018
sunmarouk:

you that is hard working Nigerian Youth, i have not see ur achievement

well, nor be you bring me come nairaland, so let me just ignore you

you want to be my teacher, abi, kwantinu.

but if U have any little sense at all, stay off my case
Ignorant dude with ego
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by manny4u(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2018
Spicylate:
no
please did the interview hold? I was thinking it tomorrow.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by abdeiz(m): 1:16am On May 28, 2018
Hey guys did anyone receive any text invitation for an interview with Boabab Microfinance on wednesday? Are they legit?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Spicylate(f): 7:40am On May 28, 2018
manny4u:

please did the interview hold? I was thinking it tomorrow.
it did
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:36pm On May 28, 2018
D-Pride International School, Abuja, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Biology Teacher

Requirements
Must possess B.Sc.Ed/PGDE in Biology
Must have experience both as a class manager and a subject teacher.
Must have good communication skills.
Must be proactive
Must have sound knowledge in practical/theoretical biology.

Application Closing Date
8th June, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten Application/CV's to:
Plot 701,
Area 8, Tafawa Balewa Way,
Garki,
Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2018
WaterAid is an international organisation whose mission is to transform the lives of the poorest and most marginalised people by improving access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene. Through their partners, they have reached 2 million people with safe water and 3 million people with sanitation last year.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Front Desk /Administrative Assistant

Pay band: Grade B
Contract type: Full time, 2-years ( renewable)
Reports to: Human Resources & Administrative Officer
Travel: Limited

Job Purpose
WaterAid will need to increase its profile, visibility and brand appeal as it now prioritizes in-country fundraising to meet the ambitious goals of its country strategy. The front office is a very important and first point of contact that offers any visitors to the office an image and impression about the organization. This gives the role of front desk /administrative assistant a very critical place in the achievement of WaterAid Nigeria goals.
The Front desk /administrative assistant will undertake receptionist and other administrative support functions at our office in Abuja. This role will be the face of WaterAid for all its visitors and will hence be responsible for the first impression we make. The post holder will be expected to be able to deal with complaints and also
Job Description
Provide accurate information to visitors and staff. This role must comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels.
Support achievement of efficient office services ;
Take responsibility for basic maintenance of office facilities and premises including arranging replacement of dead bulbs and repairs of faulty lamps; mowing of lawns and escalating complaints as necessary to colleagues
Manage office power generators to achieve minimum 90% performance efficiency; log daily generator usage and diesel usage; ensure timely fault identification and repairs and promptly escalating complaints to Human Resources & Administrative Officer or contacting service provider to arrange maintenance or repair visit; Liaise with Human Resources & Administrative Officer for timely purchase of diesel for generator usage and track usage to ensure cost effectiveness.
Collect utility bills –water bills and process payments to service providers; monitor utilization of electricity meters and purchase recharge /top up cards to avoid interruption of office power supply.
Oversee office cleaning to ensure cleanliness, tidiness and ambience for productive work.
Key Accountabilities
Front desk service:
Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages, demonstrate courteous, positive and a helpful attitude in all interactions, including telephone conversations. Take complete messages in a professional and legible manner.
Attend to all visitors in a polite , professional and courteous manner
Ensure front desk area is tidy, clean and presentable at all times and the ambience is maintained in line with profile of WaterAid.

General administrative duties:
Take responsibility for maintaining spare keys to all offices; act as custodian of the stationery and office supplies storage
Perform basic office support and document processing services such as typing, spiral binding as requested
Receive letters, mails and parcels and distribute them in a timely manner to recipients ; processing outgoing despatch ; act as primary liaison with courier service providers
Compile, copy, sort and file non-confidential records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
Arrange meeting venues (chairs, tables, projectors, flip charts etc. are in place)
Make minor purchases on behalf of the office
Maintain keys to WANG post office box and develop /implement schedule for regular retrieval of mails , correspondences and documents delivered through the post office box

Person Specification
Essential:
Possession of a minimum of National Diploma or equivalent qualification.
Minimum of two years’ work experience in a similar role in a formal /structured work setting
Pleasant and good natured disposition with a ‘can do’ attitude /willingness to assist around the office
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage conflict/difficult situation
High sense of responsibility/ reliability
Ability to manage information with discretion and confidentiality
Demonstrate good common sense judgement
Good telephone etiquette

Desirable:
University degree in social sciences , humanities
Experience managing outsourced office cleaning staff

Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an expression of interest and updated CV in a single document(saved in your name) to: hrnig@wateraid.org The position title should be indicated in the subject line of the email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:38pm On May 28, 2018
Techtink delivers Technology services and accelerates growth by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. We are Strategic Thinkers, we are here to revolutionize your view of Information Technology and the World. Techtink specializes in Web Development, Network Solutions, Information Security, Internet Marketing, Mobile App Creation and IT Consultancy.

Job Title: Software Developer (Full Stack Developer)

Summary
As Full-Stack Web Developer, you will be able to exercise your skills in a friendly, open environment, around peers with significant interests in technology and the Web.
A core value of the team is a deep respect for quality, well-researched solutions in favour of quick, one-offs that accumulate technical debt. If this also a value you share, we want to meet you.
Responsibilities
Developing Web and mobile applications
Developing an approach and detailed work plan to accommodate completion of the application within the specified project timeline and budget
Shall be responsible for Database Administration
Shall be responsible for administering servers and hosting platforms.
Design and develop web services for application as per business requirement and process 'flow' of application
Design and develop the business logic and backend systems of projects
Design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs
Maintaining, and updating our current application.
Ensure the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards
Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
Reports to CTO

Requirements/Experience
Experience in HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Javascript, React, AngularJS, jQuery, MySQL, PHP, and related web technologies.
First Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other related fields
Minimum of 3 years working experience in a fast-paced environment
Experience building large scale responsive web and mobile applications (Android application and iOS applications)
Demonstrable experience developing against large object-oriented codebases and frameworks (experience in Laravel would be an added advantage)
Experience in consuming RESTful APIs and implementing best practices in web security;
Experience with NodeJS, Experience with modular architecture to support scalability and rapid development and experience with Frontend Unit testing would be a bonus.
Experience designing documenting APIs.
Knowledge of Version Control systems such as Git/GitHub or BitBucket.
Past experience as a frontend and backend developer
Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
Experience in estimating for large scale applications.

Application Closing Date
15th June, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: hr@techtink.com indicate the job title in the subject line.

Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:40pm On May 28, 2018
FireEye is transforming the cyber security landscape to combat today's advanced cyber attacks, and we want you to be part of our team. FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant consulting.

Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager - Africa

Job Description
The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for sales opportunities of the FireEye family of products and services within a defined list of accounts, you'll be expected to penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory .
Specifically, this position is responsible for assessing opportunities, developing account plans, contract negotiations, and post sales account management of the assigned Enterprise accounts.
The successful EAM is expected to leverage and partner with the Channel Sales team on lead generation, account planning and new account development and/or expanding existing accounts.
Further, the EAM is expected to sell the entire FireEye product line and must effectively represent FireEye’s full suite of products and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation.
This role requires a deep understanding of the market and technologies that FireEye sells, including our business/industry, our competitors and the ability to use this knowledge to plan for the future.
The successful EAM drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs and is able to meet and beat their assigned quota.

Responsibilities
Opportunity Assessment: Personally oversee and be the primary point-of-contact for named Enterprise accounts. Key deliverable: Value-add product, maintenance, and services opportunities are clearly identified and validated with partners and other FireEye resources
Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing Software/ hardware solutions / services and products
Account Plan Development: Working with FireEye’s Partner and Channel resources, the successful EAM will develop and prepare an actionable strategic sales plan for top accounts with the largest sales opportunities. Key deliverable: Clearly documented strategic sales and account plans, including short and long-term goals and actions for each named account and associated requirements for team members throughout sales cycle.
Contract Negotiations: Participate in contract negotiations for named accounts. Key deliverable: Financially sound and resource supported contracts that are clearly aligned with FireEye’s financial objectives while delivering value-added products, maintenance, and services to meet customer requirements.
Post Sale Management: Maintain awareness and status of all key contractual obligations within an assigned list of accounts, facilitating customer meetings and communications regarding deliverables where necessary. Key deliverable: Customer expectations are managed upfront, with ongoing status project updates, escalating unresolved issues to account team members and/or key customer sponsor. Effectively matrix-manages cross functional areas to achieve a high level of customer service.
Requirements
Build strong business consulting relationships within assigned accounts and ensure alignment of internal resources i.e. Support, Systems Engineering, and Professional Services, to ensure consistency in the planning and implementation of high value solutions.
Extensive experience in enterprise solution sales within IT, ideally computer networking and security, managed services or software

https://www.fireeye.com/company/jobs/jobdescription.html?gnk=job&gni=8a78819e6005ecf3016020b06c2d4723&gns=LinkedIn
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:42pm On May 28, 2018
Breakthrough Action-Nigeria is a new five-year, USAID-funded project. The goal of Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is to increase the practice of 17 priority individual and household level behaviors and five provider targeted behaviors in the areas of malaria; maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH); and tuberculosis, while increasing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and oversee quality SBC programming. Implementation will vary by health area across eleven states.

Job Title: BA-Nigeria Gender Advisor

Reports to: SBC Advisor

Summary
The Breakthrough Action Nigeria (BA-Nigeria) Gender Advisor serves as the lead advisor in identifying gender-based constraints facing men/women in the targeted communities and steering program activities to directly address these issues.
S/he will be expected to engage with all areas of program implementation to ensure gender mainstreaming practices are being utilized.
Position’s Roles & Interactions
This position will interact heavily with BA senior technical staff, partners and relevant internal and external stakeholders
The position will have lead responsibility for all gender related outputs of Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In addition to the general duties described above, specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
Provide technical assistance to partners in assessing the strength of their approach to gender mainstreaming across the program cycle.
Compile, analyze and interpret gender issues and statistical data and carry out thorough research and preparation of top quality analysis and reports (including gender assessment & monitoring reports).
Develop and deepen innovative approaches to gender integration, gender equality, and inclusive development, and participate actively in relevant professional (formal and informal) communities.
Provide advice on appropriate gender sensitive indicators in the performance measurement framework and support colleagues in the monitoring and reporting of project results/outputs and objectives against agreed indicators.
Identify gender-based constraints to access to and control over information, inputs and resources in targeted areas, and in strategizing solutions to be implemented through project activities;
Advise partner NGO staff and partners on ways to promote gender equality through project interventions, and advise on how to tailor each intervention;
Champion male focused gender programming innovations
Support in the M&E collection and interpretation for gender specific indicators;
Serve as the project resource person for all gender-based questions and engage with stakeholders on gender issues being addressed by the project;
Monitor, analyze and be up-to-date with gender related topics at national and international level;
Distil and document lessons for policy dialogue, public advocacy and future programming and organize dissemination of learning within teams and partners.
Manage gender specific initiatives in accordance with agreed deliverables e.g. monitor project expenditure against agreed budget lines and timeframes and ensure the financial resources are effectively used. Exercise quality assurance oversight and institute early warning systems to detect weaknesses in project implementation and advise management on corrective interventions.
Represent the project management in relevant partner meetings
Other duties as identified and assigned

Minimum Qualifications & Competencies
Minimum of a Master's in Gender Studies, Women Studies, International Development, Development Studies or related field;
Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a USAID funded Project/ International organisation;
At least 5 years experience managing a gender portfolio;
Experience working in a health-related donor funded project in Nigeria;
Substantial experience in designing, monitoring and evaluation of gender projects;
High level of interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity to effectively interact with, local communities, partner staff, and policy makers;
An influential communicator, with excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Hausa languages.
Application Closing Date
5pm, 6th June, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letters and Curriculum Vitae (CV) as one PDF document to: hiring@hc3nigeria.org

Note
To apply for any of this position, please follow the instructions EXACTLY. Any submissions that do not follow the instructions EXACTLY will be discarded without review:
Your Cover Letter should include the following:
Address the education/experience requirement specified for the position with specific examples where necessary
Language skills. (Please note that language skills will be tested during interviews for shortlisted candidates.)
Include the specific date when you would be able to begin work
CV and cover letter PDF file name must be your first and last name in CAPS (e.g.: USMAN SEGUN).
The subject line of your e-mail should be "BA-Nigeria IT Officer"
DO NOT include any additional certificates or documentation
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to provide Industry certifications.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:43pm On May 28, 2018
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we collaborate to put bold solutions into action - helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within, now and for the future. In Nigeria, Mercy Corps operates in over 13 states focusing on key thematic areas of humanitarian response, conflict mitigation and adolescent girls’ empowerment.

We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Call for Proposal - Master Agreement for Visibility Materials

Tender No: 028/MAR004/FY2018
Locations: Kano, Lagos, and Abuja
Fund Codes: 10001
Name of Project: Pool

Background
Mercy Corps Ltd/Gte Nigeria is seeking potential suppliers with proven experience in supply of Visibility material.
Mercy Corps invites sealed Proposal from legally registered companies for the supply visibility materials in Abuja, Kano and Lagos State respectively for a period of 24 month with possible further extension subject to Mercy Corps Ltd/Gte decision and satisfactory performance of the contract.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Expression of Interest along with their company documents (CAC and Tax Certificate) to: questions@mercycorps.org to access full tender documents with full details on the project and the requirements.

Note
CVs are not required for the expression of interest, as CVs will not be considered.
Submissions after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:45pm On May 28, 2018
McTimothy Associates is a full service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions. We provide leading edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support with exceptional customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.

We are professional management consulting firm committed enabling business greatness in Africa through cutting edge modern management practice of Business transformation, Strategy, Change management &Innovation, Leadership, Restructuring & Turnaround management and Training solutions.

We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: City Sales Representative

Terms of Employment: Permanent

Job Description
Cognitive experience from Mobile Industries like Tecno, Infinix, Samsung and it likes required.
Improve profit and attain sales target of the company
Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issue
Complete all the operational requirements of the company.
Recognize future and present requirements by customers
Establish good rapport with existing and potential customers
Collaborate with other members of staff that have good understanding about service requirements.
Profitable contributions to sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
Maintain records related to sales.
Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.

Requirements
B.Sc/OND in relevant field
Experience in similar capacity as Sales Representative.
Current residence must be in the regions.
Ability to relate cordially with clients
Ability to plan and execute strategic sales processes
Ability to deliver result copiously
Possess excellent specific market knowledge
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to lead a team
Ability to multitask.
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good Presentation skills

Job Title: Regional Sales Manager

Terms of Employment: Permanent

Job Description
Cognitive experience from Mobile Industries like Tecno, Infinix, Samsung and it likes required.
Improve profit and attain sales target of the company
Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues
Recruit and interview new staff for the that particular region
Organize training, orientation, and supervise all regional sales reps.
Oversee receiving orders and stock control
Assign and schedule tasks for specific employees and also follow up on the results they generate
Complete all the operational requirements of the company
Appraise, monitor, and plan tasks to be given to individual staff members
Discipline, counsel, and coach employees to maintain positive result generation
Initiate corrective actions, analyze variance, schedule expenditure, and prepare annual budget aside achieving other financial objectives of the organization
Recognize future and present requirements by customers
Establish good rapport with existing and potential customers
Collaborate with other members of staff that have good understanding about service requirements
Maintain inventories and approve contracts to ensure consistent availability of the required services and merchandise.
Identify profitability ratio by studying financial statements and operating statements.
Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.

Person Specification
B.Sc in relevant field.
Minimum of 7 years experience in similar capacity as Sales Manager or Senior supervisor.
Current residence must be in the regions
Ability to relate cordially with clients
Possess management proficiency
Ability to plan and execute strategic sales processes
Ability to deliver result copiously
Ability to manage other staff members
Possess excellent specific market knowledge
Possess IT and accounting proficiency
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to lead a team
Ability to multitask.
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good Presentation skills

Skills/Personality:
Candidates must have good communication and presentation skills and be result oriented.
Team player, creative, positive, ambitious.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime Telephone Contact Numbers to: jobs@mctimothyassociates.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:50pm On May 28, 2018
Skyline University College was established under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, member of the UAE Supreme Council and the Ruler of Sharjah in 1990 in the heart of Sharjah, a city that has been recognized as a hub of education, culture and heritage by UNESCO. SUC is successful in its pursuit to offer high quality education and create awareness among students towards the needs of society. It is presently one of the leading Universities in the Northern Emirates.

Job Title: Dotnet Developer

Requirements
Must have 4 -5 years’ experience working in similar role preferable in a learning environment.
Must be a "dotnet" expert, also with experience in HTML, SASS (CSS), JavaScript and jQuery in a professional environment
Have a passion for developing simple, intuitive, human centered software
Able to write fast, scalable codes and taking responsibility for same
Must have an excellent knowledge of JavaScript libraries
be fluent in version control and result oriented
Ability to plan, implement, evaluate, and report activities conducted

Qualifications
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information technology from an accredited University.
Certification in current web development systems, programming, and software would be an added advantage

Job Title: Physics Laboratory Assistant

Requirements
Must have 3-4 years’ experience in similar role from an academic environment
Should possess excellent ability of handling laboratory equipment.
Must have experience of assisting students with laboratory practical
Must have a strong ability of presenting data and reports professionally
Must be able to communicate effectively in English

Qualification
A Bachelor's degree in Physics from an accredited University or College

Job Title: Biology Laboratory Assistant

Requirements
Must have 3-4 years’ experience in similar role from an academic environment
Qualification
A Bachelor's degree in Biology from an accredited University or College

Job Title: Chemistry Laboratory Assistant

Requirements
Must have 3-4 years’ experience in similar role from an academic institution
Qualification
A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from an accredited University or College

Job Title: Senior Lecturer - English Language

Requirements
Must have at least 5-7 years’ teaching and research experience at Senior Lecturer level.
Experience of designing course content and learning outcomes is required.
Ability to handle students from different nationality will be an added advantage
Evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals and attendance of learned conferences is required
Qualification
A good honors degree and a Ph.D. in English Language/Applied University.

Job Title: Personal Assistant

Requirements
Must have 3 - 5 years’ experience in similar role working with senior management in a professional environment
Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
An excellent Ms excel, Ms word, Ms Power point skills is very essential
Strong discretion for dealing with confidential information is a must
Should have a flexible and an adaptable approach to work
Must be calm, professional with a strong eye for details
Must have a very strong communication skills

Job Title: Student Counsellor

Requirements
At least 3-4 years professional experience in same field
Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
Must understand students issues and forward cases to the right department
Ability to be both consistent and flexible as warranted by circumstances
Ability to relate effectively with staff, students and faculty
Strong ability to remain calm and supportive in administrative emergencies and/or crises when provided with appropriate supervision and direction
Must be able to present self in an appropriately personable, and professional manner to students

Application Closing Date
8th June, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: hrsun@skylineuniversity.ac.ae
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:51pm On May 28, 2018
The National Mathematical Centre Kwali Abuja-Nigeria, was established by ACT, CAP N58, 2004 to, among others, train and develop high level of personnel in Mathematical Sciences; create a resource centre to serve National and International communities as a focal point for advanced research and training in mathematical sciences and applications. The Centre is also mandated to identify and encourage young talents, stimulate enthusiasm among young Nigerian students and attract distinguished mathematical scientists, from all over the world, to enable it tackle national set goals in the development of mathematical sciences.

The Governing Council of National Mathematical Centre Abuja, hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Centre Librarian

Responsibilities
The Librarian is in charge of the Mathematical Sciences Library of the Centre and is responsible to the Director/Chief Executive in the day-to-day activities of the Library.
The Librarian must have the ability to effectively manage the Library and must have organizational ability and effective management of human and material resources.

Qualifications
Candidate must possess a good honours Degree in Library Science or Information Science.
Acquisition of a higher degree is an added advantage.
The Candidate must not have less than fifteen (15) years of relevant post-graduation experience in the University or related institutions and should not be below the rank of Deputy Librarian with 3 years’ experience or Principal Librarian with 5 years’ experience on the rank.
The Candidate must have considerable background in research activities, with at least six (6) admissible publications and must be computer literate and proficient in relevant Computer Packages.
Other Qualifications:
The candidates shall be persons of good character and personality with excellent interpersonal relations.
He must have a proven record of probity.
He must be able to instil confidence in others and have good organizational ability.
Candidates for the posts shall be visionary and have the ability to provide good leadership; possess personal integrity and demonstrate transparency in private and public life; and must be able to command the respect and loyalty of staff of the Centre.
The Candidates for the positions of Bursar & Centre Librarian, respectively must be less than sixty (60) years of age at the time of appointment.
Salary and Conditions of Service
These are five (5) years tenure appointments.
The salary and conditions of service are as applicable to the post of University Librarian in Nigerian Federal Universities and as may be determined from time to time by the Government/Governing Council as appropriate.
Fringe benefits and appropriate allowances may be as approved from time-to-time by the
Government/Governing Council.

Application Closing Date
6th July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Twenty (20) copies of their Application and detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting among others, the following:
Full Names
Place and Date of Birth
State of Origin
Home Address
Contact Address
Mobile Telephone Number
Nationality
Marital Status
Names and Ages of Children (If any)
Institutions attended with Dates
Detailed Academic qualifications obtained, with dates and classification
Working Experience
Present Employment, indicating present status and salary
Publications
Extra-Curricular Activities
Referees(3)
Each applicant must have three (3) Referees who should be requested by the applicant to forward their Referee's Report under confidential cover by courier service to the "Registrar".

All Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked at the left corner "Post of Centre Librarian" to:
The Registrar,
National Mathematical Centre,
Kaduna/Lokoja Expressway,
ShedaKwali,
Private Mail Bag 118,
Gwagwalada,
Abuja.

Note
Applications submitted after the stated period above will not be processed.
Only the applications of short-listed candidates will be considered.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:52pm On May 28, 2018
Direct Knowledge Consult Limited, is a world class consultancy firm of international repute, birthed in the UK and spreading its tentacles with same professional culture to Nigeria. We specialize in delivering a wide range of training courses to businesses across the world.

Job Title: Business Development Manager

Requirements
Qualifications: B.Sc, HND, OND in Humanities and related field.
Experience: 2-6 years Marketing experience in a service industry.

Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: adverts@dkc.com.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:54pm On May 28, 2018
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment;, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal, newborn and child health care. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration. At this time, we seek to recruit qualified persons to fill the under listed vacant positions, in response to organizational growth.

We require competent candidates for the vacant position below:

Job Title: Receptionist and Admin Officer

Reference code: RAO-Abuja
Loaction: Abuja
Project: Subject to securing donor funding
Duration of Contract: Full time, fixed-term contract (six years)

Job Profile
The Receptionist and Admin Officer will be saddled with the responsibility of attending to incoming and outgoing calls, receive visitors and other administrative functions as assigned.

Job Role
Respond to all incoming calls as urgent as possible and give prompt attention to out-going calls
Receive sort and dispense incoming mails
Track out-going mails to ensure delivery
Ensure telephone lines are active and functional and funded at all times
Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy
Maintain records and screening of visitors

Qualifications/Experience
Must possess a B.Sc./HND in Social Science/Management sciences, or a related field. Possession of Master of Business Administration will be an added advantage
Must possess on the job experience especially with operation of a PABX system with minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience
Must possess excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal written and oral communication skills
Must demonstrate ability to work independently and on a team with problem-solving capacity
Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility

Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.

Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the "reference position" as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: RAO1@sfhnigeria.org Quote the "reference position and application code" as the subject of the email.

Note
Applicants should send the application, as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone number(s), e-mail address and contact details to the email address.
Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up.
We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Job Title: Logistics and Operations Officer

Application code: LOO-Abuja

Job Profile
To provide adequate logistics support for the project, coordinating meetings, conferences and provide all travel related information and services to SFH staff and business visitors.
Job Role
Identify reliable registered travel agency and make recommendations.
Evaluate tickets prices and make recommendations
Assist in Visa application, provide information on necessary documents required as support for visa application
Support staff and visitor on collection of applications from embassies
Purchase of ticket for travels and ensure adequate logistics planning and provision for foreign travels (tickets, visa, etc.) is finalized at least 1 week to date of trip.
Provide information to staff on per diem and hotel rate during foreign travels.
Receive and process meeting and conferences request. Process hotel and hall reservation for staff and visitors
Review hotel bills and ensure promptly settlement of bills

Must possess a B.Sc./HND in Management sciences or a related field. Possession of Master of Business Administration is desirable
Must possess on the job experience with minimum of 4 years post NYSC work experience
Must possess excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal written and oral communication skills
Must possess excellent logistic management, travel/reservation management and quality service delivery
Must demonstrate ability to work independently and on a team with problem-solving capacity
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.

Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: LOO1@sfhnigeria.org

Note
Applicants should send the application, as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone number(s), e-mail address and contact details to the email address. Quote the “reference position and application code” as the subject of the email.
Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
All applications will be treated in confidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:56pm On May 28, 2018
Contd....

Job Title: ICT Officer

Application Code: ICT-Abuja

Job Profile
Provide support in resolution of hardware and software related challenges on laptops and desktops
Support repair/replacement of any computer hardware that might be found defective or out of life as a result of diagnostics checks
Provide support for preventive maintenance for all workstations and peripherals
Liaise with SFH IT vendors to ensure adequate service delivery based on contractual agreement
Provide support for installation, movement and configuration of all SFH systems, laptops and IT related devices for HQ and field staff
Provide support in troubleshooting wireless and wired connections and attending to IT related challenges faced with end users or staff of the organization on daily basis
Ensure the management and proper documentation of IT assets (laptops, projector etc.) in the store
Raise purchase requisition and service entry form for vendor contractual payments
Must possess a Degree in Computer Science; Information Technology; Informatics or a related field
Must possess a minimum of 3 years post NYSC work experience
Must possess experience managing database systems with multiple users and has previously provided support for analytics and dashboard development
Must possess experience with one or more general purpose programming languages and can construct SQL queries and managing databases.
Must demonstrate ability to work independently and on a team in a cooperative, problem-solving capacity
Compensation & Benefits

Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: ICT1@sfhnigeria.org Quoting the "Reference Position and Application Code” as the subject of the email.

Note
Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address above.
Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Job Title: Security Advisor

Reference code: SA-Abuja

Job Profile
Enforcement of security policies
Investigate crimes in the premises
Ensure security of lives and properties among program staff within program facilities
Monitor properties including electrical gadgets in the premises
Monitor and supervise contract security company
Ensure installation of appropriate security equipment in the offices.
Provide security clearance and pre-travel security information to staff during official travel within and outside Nigeria.
Obtain police permit for police escort and cover during long road travel and during special events.
Interface between project office and contract security firms on security matters
Recommend to contract security companies necessary improvement expected from the guards

Must possess a first degree (B.Sc./ HND) in Management/ Social Sciences, or any related course
Masters in Security and Criminology with membership of Professional bodies on security administration and management will be an added advantage.
Must possess minimum of 6-8 years in security management and operations, previous experience in Military or Police or Department of Security Services is mandatory.

Compensation & Benefits

Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the "reference position" as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: SA1@sfhnigeria.org Quote the “reference position and application code” as the subject of the email.

Note
Applicants should send the application, as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone number(s), e-mail address and contact details to the email address.
Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up.
We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:57pm On May 28, 2018
Contd.....

Job Title: Deputy Finance and Human Resource Manager

Application code: DFHRMgr-Abuja

Job Profile
Review of vendor payment vouchers
Review of common cost/territories/reversal journals
Ensure availability of funds in budgets for release to territories
Release of SAP GL code to procurement and other service department units
Ensure engagement and maintenance of personnel information
Ensure timely payment of staff salary and compliance with statutory remittances
Generation of financial information as may be requested by the Program Director
Regular preparation of budget matrix, identifying key variance analysis and recommending corrective steps that may be required.
Guidance on usage of SAP GL codes and appropriate orders, to ensure correct classification of expenses.
Must possess a first degree (B.Sc/HND) in Accounting or any related field.
Must possess ACA, ICAN and/or Master’s degree
Must possess minimum of six (6) years post NYSC working experience
Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills
Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Compensation & Benefits

Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: DFHRMgr1@sfhnigeria.org

Note
Applicants should send the application, as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone number(s), e-mail address and contact details to the email address. Quote the “reference position and application code” as the subject of the email.
Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:58pm On May 28, 2018
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.

Job Title: Institutional Sales Executive - Tyres

Locations: Kano, Abuja and Asaba-Delta

Responsibilities
Accountable for the sales revenue, profit and collection targets for his/her territory.
Work with sales team to achieve company objectives.
Develop the sales strategies per channel.
Achieve and maintain the company’s prescribed sales standards with regards to tyres’ sales operations, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target for the tyre products, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of company's business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
Constantly improve and update knowledge, especially product range, features, general automotive industry, new features and their benefits, technical developments, market trends, selling techniques and customer handling skills which in-turn enhance performance considerably
Analyze the sales figures and management of major accounts.
Keeping up to date with products and competitors, and report to management relevant market intelligence.
Coordinate with supply chain and finance department in order to ensure that customers’ demands are fulfilled accurately on time.

Qualification & Requirements
B.Sc/HND in any discipline
A minimum of 3 years’ of experience in tyre sales
Experience/ understanding of logistics
Dealer and distribution experience
Good knowledge of MS Office
Desired Attributes:
Able to deal effectively, openly and positively
Must have a good command of the English Language and any of Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa Language
Excellent organisational skills and ability to show initiative
Self-motivated, reliable and confident
Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
Competency in the analysis of the market situation and in identifying customer needs
Ability to deal effectively with pressure and stress
Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
Possess organisation and time management skills with demonstrated ability to follow sales process.

Job Title: Sales Executive - Building Materials

Locations: Kano, Abuja and Asaba-Delta

Responsibilities
Achieve or exceed agreed sales and Gross Profit (GP) targets.
Coordinate all aspects of the sales process from initial enquiry/RFP through to closing of the opportunity.
Maintain and develop sales /New Business and GP with existing and new customer base.
Identify and make contact with new potential business opportunities.
Establish key accounts with major players in the marketplace.
Tender for new business and follow-up enquiries.
Follow-up quotations.
Ensure optimum customer service at all times.
To manage customer accounts and to achieve sales, gross margin & collection budget for designated geographical region.
To develop new customers and sales channels for continuous growth.
Follow up after sales services to ensure customer satisfaction and provide quality services to customers.
Regularly seeks out and acts upon feedback from customers.
To market and promote company products and services to customers.
To monitor and report market and competitor activities and outlook
To execute internal projects i.e. Sales Action Plan (SAP) and tasks in line with company strategy
Qualification & Requirements

HND/B.Sc in any discipline
A minimum of 3 years of sales experience in a Manufacturing/Construction related industry.
Market understanding and relevant experience in building materials industry.
Proven track record selling to institutions, especially to big industries.
Independent, good interpersonal skills, results driven & able to work with minimum supervision and with strong sense of responsibility.
Excellent communication with written, spoken and presentation skills
Excellent mathematical skills to calculate measurements.

Desired Attributes:
Self-motivated and hardworking.
Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
Excellent communication and writing skills.
Confident and determined.
Proficient in any of Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa language.

Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cv's to: cv@ascentech.com.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Spicylate(f): 7:51pm On May 28, 2018
Hotel Vacancy

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mrn8(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2018
We refer to our advert for the role of Relationship Officer ( and your application to same advertised role), we are therefore pleased to invite you for an aptitude test as detailed below:

Venue: Model Primary School, Plot 88 Kwame Nruma street, Asokoro, Abuja

Date: Wednesday 30th & 31st May, 2018

Time: 1:00 pm prompt.

[/b]I got this invite , please anyone with relevant information about their test & how their structure is like , if you have any experience / idea[b]
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:59am On May 29, 2018
Auto Spa Limited is a technology-enabled automobile workshop with enhanced capacity to cater for after-sale maintenance and repair needs of modern vehicles in Nigeria.

Job Title: Marketing Officer

Job Description
The Marketing Officers will sell the services of the organization on a day to day basis and execute the short term marketing strategies for the company.

Duties
Support and participate in the Marketing Manager’s sales plans.
Achieving set sales targets.
Building new business relationships
Giving sales presentations and proposals to potential clients.
Managing company-client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to Marketing Manager.
Ensure customer retention through effective customer service practices
Participating in all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
Dissemination of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
Delivering marketing communications for the organization.
Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Executing marketing strategy for new and existing clients
Support social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
Ensure customer retention through effective customer service practices
Optimize existing clients by ensuring prompt follow up on scheduled services.
Qualifications
HND or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field.

Skills:
The ideal candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Creative outlook.
Proven track record of success in marketing roles.
Confident, driven and dynamic.
Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original marketing opportunities.

Experience:
Minimum of three (3) years experience in automobile sale and/or after-sales repair
Demonstrable network and existing client base around Abuja.
Remuneration
Fixed Pay:
N480,000 per annum.
Variable Pay/ Commission:
20% of profit generated for company.
Other Benefits:
Health Insurance etc.

Application Closing Date
5th June, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: info@autospa.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.