Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2058347 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ScaffoldCON: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Esejoan:

The interview wasn't formal, it was basically like a discussion with breaks in between.
The interviewer said they will get back to me and also asked if I would like to work as a receptionist if given the opportunity.
I forgot to add, he said the job is very tedious. That's all.

I'd like to believe there's something for you there then. Fingers crossed smiley
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Googledrive12: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Googledrive12:
Learn About mini importation from China, South Korea and Japan

Gone are the days where importation involved huge amount of capital,the right connections,trailer and all the travelling..

Now mini importation can be done from the comfort of your house with just your phone or laptop.

You source for goods �����
Send links to your agent

Agent purchase them and ship to Nigeria for you

You have them waybill it yo your state if you don't stay in Lagos.

You start selling

All this from the comfort of your room while you sip juice�

Join our masterclass now.

Fee is #4000but has been slashed to

#3000 for the first 10 persons.

Take the Journey to financial freedom and be your own boss.

Training comes up every weekend
Interested participants should indicate so I can add them to the group
Introduction begins at 4pm today .
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lexis12: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please, I need a help on this one.
Who knows the job of a Floor sales executive with konga. Anybody working on a similar role in Konga should please help because am suppose to resume by next week and I want to know how is the job like bfr I quit my current job.
Please its urgent.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Korofoh: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dispatch Rider
Reqts
Min qualification of WAEC/SSCE
Must be literate (Read&Write)
Must be familiar with Lagos routes&interstate route
LASDRI and Riders Cards a must have.
Not more than 40 yrs
Applicants should Call +234 802 533 0886
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by abdeiz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please has anyone heard about Dataville remote internship, they kinda seem legit but the 5k fee being asked to pay is raising some red flags.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Korofoh: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
scam
abdeiz:
Please has anyone heard about Dataville remote internship, they kinda seem legit but the 5k fee being asked to pay is raising some red flags.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Korofoh: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
A fast growing company is looking for young minded individuals not more than 25years for a flier activation and items promotion. For three (3) days a week for one month in Jabi Abuja if interested call: 07011108683

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Tobimayor: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
lexis12:
Please, I need a help on this one.
Who knows the job of a Floor sales executive with konga. Anybody working on a similar role in Konga should please help because am suppose to resume by next week and I want to know how is the job like bfr I quit my current job.
Please its urgent.
Thanks in anticipation

How did you pass the interview?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by abdeiz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Korofoh:
scam

Wow....if so they really take their scam seriously o, from the site to the email marketing to the proposition the have. What a shame if it was a scam
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amica26: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hello, I am a lawyer by profession with over three years of experience. Currently in the final year of my MBA (online). Any law firm or organisation where I can carry out legal duties would be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rubbiish(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Amica26:
Hello, I am a lawyer by profession with over three years of experience. Currently in the final year of my MBA (online). Any law firm or organisation where I can carry out legal duties would be highly appreciated. Thank you
Where is your location sir?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amica26: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rubbiish:

Where is your location sir?

Abuja. I am a lady
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rubbiish(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Amica26:

Abuja. I am a lady
ok then... I meant where in Abuja. But i actually need a male.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amica26: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rubbiish:

ok then...
I meant where in Abuja.
But i actually need a male.

Okay. I am based in Kubwa but I can work anywhere within Abuja. Give me a try Sir. You won't be disappointed.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gistmate: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES UPDATES

We wish to congratulate all those who received the SMS and Email as successful shortlisted candidates earlier this morning.

If you did not receive any SMS or Email from noreply@fedfire.gov.ng and you are sure you submitted your application and printed or screenshot your acknowledgement slip, kindly visit the link below and drop a comment to that regards.

https://www.gistmate.com.ng/ffs-shortlisted-candidates-released-federal-fire-service/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Timothy245(m): 12:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Hello, I'm a student of federal University of technology minna.
pls, I need any type of job to raise fund for my school fees.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scave(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2018
gistmate:
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES UPDATES

We wish to congratulate all those who received the SMS and Email as successful shortlisted candidates earlier this morning.

If you did not receive any SMS or Email from noreply@fedfire.gov.ng and you are sure you submitted your application and printed or screenshot your acknowledgement slip, kindly visit the link below and drop a comment to that regards.

https://www.gistmate.com.ng/ffs-shortlisted-candidates-released-federal-fire-service/

who receive? me never see anything oh

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Korofoh: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2018
If one day, we are all allowed to put our troubles on a table and exchange them, I'm sure that after some time, everyone will silently take back their own and leave the table.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Owens and Xley Consults is in need of a Client Service Representative

B. SC in Architecture
2-3 years exp in a customer service role or customer facing environment
Must be female
Must reside in Abuja.

Resume to: recruitment@owensxley.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Charles545: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
I am a lawyer with experience in corporate law practice, oil and gas and other legal related areas. I would appreciate law firm or organization that requires my input.
PS. Information about available slots is equally welcomed.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Korofoh: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2018
Do you help people to incorporate companies?
Charles545:
Hello Nairalanders,
I am a lawyer with experience in corporate law practice, oil and gas and other legal related areas. I would appreciate law firm or organization that requires my input.
PS. Information about available slots is equally welcomed.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Charles545: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2018
Korofoh:
Do you help people to incorporate companies?

Yes, I incorporate companies and do post- incorporation matters at the Corporate Affairs Commission

4 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Korofoh: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2018
drop ur mail.
Charles545:

Yes, I incorporate companies and do post- incorporation matters at the Corporate Affairs Commission
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henrymeny: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Hello house, I am a Lawyer by training with 3 yrs post call experience especially in litigation, please I am in need of a job in a law firm or any organisation that may require my services. Thanks. My No. 07051684923.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Charles545: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Korofoh:
drop ur mail.

ayoj659@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by swankdude(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2018
I really need an O'level job,i stay around gwarimpa Really need help.Thank u

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by HarunaWest(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2018
Timothy245:
Hello, I'm a student of federal University of technology minna.
pls, I need any type of job to raise fund for my school fees.
Learn how to barb nah...start by purchasing a clipper. You can either operate from Bosso Campus @ those shops close to boys hostel or GK if that's where your based...

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2018
Job Title: Technical Help Desk (inshop Technical Support Engineer)

Abuja, Ibadan, Lagos, Port-Hacourt

Qualified candidates should send their application with job title as subject of email to recruitment@proteninl.com

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2018
GetFit Technologies Limited, provides smart, sport and Fitness wearables with offices in Abuja and Lagos. We are here to inspire you live a healthy and fit life. This idea was initially borne to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone!

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: PPA (NYSC Corps Member)

Requirements

Interested applicants must be Corps Members currently serving in Abuja only.
Candidates must have good communication and writing skills
Ability to work without Supervision
Good customer relationship
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV’s and recent picture to: vacancy.getfitng@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Korofoh: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2018
check ur mail
Charles545:

ayoj659@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
A youth corper is wanted for short-term engagement in Mabushi Abuja. Must be of Marketing or Engineering&must be serving in Abuja with easy access to the Next Cash & Carry area.
Send CV to Info@ae-energy.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.