Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2058842 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by EtihadAirways(f): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2019
Emusan:

Little research I did shows it's KUKAWA CLOSE not STREET. so if you enter "Along" from Bannex, stop at Gimbia Junction, go through the Gimbia street to the end of the road which is a T-junction take a right turn, then go down a little bit take your first right turn again. Then at the next T-junction take your right turn also and finally take your left (you're on the close, you can ask for the house number).

Check the attached pix, the red star is Gimbia street.

How do I locate PETRA DIGITAL PRESS Along Games Village beside APC office. I want to go there from Finance Bridge
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emusan(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2019
EtihadAirways:

How do I locate PETRA DIGITAL PRESS Along Games Village beside APC office. I want to go there from Finance Bridge

Enter any Area 1 car, then the one going to Begger from Area 1 (or might still be the same car), alert at Galadimawa Round About... You can take keke to Games village.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2019
EtihadAirways:

From Finance you mean that NAFDAC/Wuye junction area right? Just enter along going to area1 and tell them to stop you at galadimawa roundabout(before area1 bridge), It should be about 50/100naira.
Then enter keke(going to galadimawa, also #50) and tell them you are stopping at APC office just after the NNPC junction in front(Cos I
do jog from NNPC junction to the roundabout, not far at all). When they stop, you should cross over to the other side, I think Petra is even the first major building after the NNPC junction, followed by APC office. I do see their banner and sign board around that area so watch out for it as soon as you cross over.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Olumaeme: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
EtihadAirways:
Three things that I need now.
My elder brother is a graduate Chemical Engineering from FUTMINNA no job yet.

Another one graduate UNN B.Sc. in Zoology and Environmental Biology

My younger sister OND FIN ACCOUNT but no money to further her studies now.

I am the only person working among all. God when will the rest get job even if it is 40k job.

Please if any of their field fit in your organization please help them, I know they will do well in any interview

I graduated from FUTMINNA, Chemical Engineering is one of the most useless courses in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by frank417: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2019
Pls who knows Julius berger clinic here? Going there from wuse market
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mimini: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Female Teachers are urgently needed in a school.
Minimum qualification is NCE.
Candidates should reside in or close to Kubwa.
Send details, name, qualification, age, location, e.g( Ada, NCE, 25, Kubwa) or call 08120353977.
Qualified candidates will be appointed immediately to resume this September.
Deadline is 17th September, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Morry10: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
mimini:
Female Teachers are urgently needed in a school.
Minimum qualification is NCE.
Candidates should reside in or close to Kubwa.
Send details, name, qualification, age, location, e.g( Ada, NCE, 25, Kubwa) or call 08120353977.
Qualified candidates will be appointed immediately to resume this September.
Deadline is 17th September, 2019
please is their vacancy for a male teacher..am interested
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by stkeypoint: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
I studied computer science and I reside in Dakwa, if you need a Private Home tutor for your wards in Science subjects. Kindly call this number: 07033896985
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Benteazaa(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
Flakky26:
A smart driver with a combination of good attitude and competent is needed urgently . must have a valid driving license.

Living around Mpape is an.added advantage. Send name.,age,address, state to 081088l62632

Please is this job still available
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jasseyfrd(m): 12:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Pls GUYS, I need a job in any hotel around Abuja, I stay close to EFAB ESTATE APO
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by en1gma12: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2019
Vacancy for Physics and Maths teachers.
Qualified candidates should come to Satron Legacy at No 30 lingu crescent Wuse 2, off Aminu kano way, Abuja on Monday, 16th September 2019 by 9:am. Applicants should come with copies of their CV and other relevant credentials
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by debbytempest: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Abuja and PH are filled with opportunities.for those of us that missed the last class then don’t worry here is the link.When you finish your class please do four things

.Subscribe on the channel
.Comment let’s know your opinion
.Like the videos
.Share to anyone that the video maybe useful to.

Step by step guild to Import from China to Nigeria .
���
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH6BZjcZ6n4

Most Profitable Products To Import From China To Nigeria
����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf8xa2J_mAo
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2019
Please any school vacancy in Sunnyvale lokogoma axis?
Pls let's all have each others back

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by motab(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
en1gma12:
Vacancy for Physics and Maths teachers.
Qualified candidates should come to Satron Legacy at No 30 lingu crescent Wuse 2, off Aminu kano way, Abuja on Monday, 16th September 2019 by 9:am. Applicants should come with copies of their CV and other relevant credentials
Nice one. Please what school is it sir?
Will there be an interview?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by iCauseTrouble: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
mop4:
Any Job for a geologist and also a handwork skill in Welding and fabrication engineer . Please if any am present. Thank you in adv....
PM me
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by LoftyTris: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hello House, I am a graduate of computer Science (HND) and a skilled Tailor in women clothings. I need a tailoring outfit around Lugbe to work with as associate tailor and get paid, Since I can't establish mine now OR any opening that suits my academic qualification.. Any help will be greatly appreciated. One LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by emvicks2(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
harveybeaks:
Who is ready to go submit CVs. Let's go together. I live in Sunnyvale lokogoma axis
I m ready, just that I don't know my way around Abuja. I HV sent you a PM
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 2innocent(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Olumaeme:

I graduated from FUTMINNA, Chemical Engineering is one of the most useless courses in Nigeria.
I bet u, its not half as useless as microbiology in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fnep2smooth(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2019
Anybody who know somebody in UTC or Commerce Plaza who needs a Graphic design or a web design should pls link me up.... i have tried to go around there but it seems de dont take people they are not familiar with.. pls help
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2019
A financial company,OLOGODIDAN MULTI SERVICES LTD (RC-1500463) is currently looking for 50 energetic Sales Executives from Abuja to start working immediately with reasonable salary.
Qualification:NCE,ND,HND and BSC
Any interested person should come with CV and two passport photographs to the address below or call 08032402661
Abuja Office:@OLOGODIDAN Office Oloye Olajumoke Complex Suite A2-06,Opposite Zenith Bank,Dutse Alhaji Market,Dutse,Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by qanda: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2019
WHO NEEDS TO KNOW?

��O'level study materials on Q and A App are available for FREE (JAMB, WAEC Questions and Answers, NECO past questions and Marking scheme).

��The materials on Q and A App are provided by the App users.

��Q and A is owned and developed by Nairalanders

��Four material providers (sellers) on Q and A App have made combined sales of N1000000

��Materials uploaded to the App cannot be redistributed by buyers without permission from the material owner (one of the reasons Q and A App is the best platform to monitize your content).

��Information about uncommon job opportunities are available on the App

��Q and A App currently has 11,000+ users/downloads

��National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) exam past questions 100-500, 700-800 Level are available on the App.

��Q and A App holds the highest number and most reliable source of professional exams study materials on the Nigerian 'webspace'

��Q and A provides FREE job test preparation and interview materials to job seekers

��Q and A App is the future of connecting knowledge seekers to resource persons in Africa.

There is more......, install Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
and tell us what you think; what you can do with it, areas of concern and improvement. Send your feedback by chat - 07052193183

Pls share this info with Individuals who need to KNOW
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kaey10(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2019
harveybeaks:
Who is ready to go submit CVs. Let's go together. I live in Sunnyvale lokogoma axis
I'm...any specific place?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ATTAHDYE(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2019
2innocent:

guys you need to encourage yourselves, you're not 100% defined by what you read in the university.

be that as it may, you can still make something out of it. Open your mind.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sleam: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2019
superamoled:
Front Desk Officer At Tempkers Limited
Location Abuja

Job Duties
Answer phone calls, greet visitors and provide information to parents and students.
They are able to provide information on a variety of topics, including rules, disciplinary measures, and day-to-day operations of the school.
Share information broadly with administrators, teachers, and students’ families through emails, flyers or phone calls, ensuring that necessary information is properly transmitted.
Maintain records of school operations, such as registration and class schedules, bus scheduling and routes, academic transcripts and parent contact information.

Requirements/Skills:
Knowledge and awareness of current customer service principles and practice
Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ability to multitask.

Candidates should send their CV to: jobs@tempkers.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Please is this vacancy still open?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2019
2innocent:

Don't get define by what you study, getting rich is a trial your luck stuff. Engage in other activities, keep trying them out until you see one that can foot your bills and give you a comfortable life.. And never underestimate little business you are around.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by superamoled: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2019
sleam:

Please is this vacancy still open?

The closing date was not specified. You can still send your application

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by christay(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lives in kubwa, seeking for computer related job. I studied computer engineering.
You can reach me via; 07030867896
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by PUSSYBOY2: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

PM me
am a graduate of Metallurgical and Material Engineering, am very skilled in welding and fabrication. Can i also dm u
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by PUSSYBOY2: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
ATTAHDYE:

guys you need to encourage yourselves, you're not 100% defined by what you read in the university.

be that as it may, you can still make something out of it. Open your mind.
did u read Microbiology?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by iCauseTrouble: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
am a graduate of Metallurgical and Material Engineering, am very skilled in welding and fabrication. Can i also dm u
The opening is only for a geologist
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by amdx21: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Yaliam Press Limited is a foremost reputable general printing outfit carrying out wide range of services including industrial publishing, digital printing, packaging and label production, security & general printing with full complement of latest equipment in offset and digital printing. We are desirous of recruiting suitably qualified individuals in the following fields:

1)DEPUTY HEAD, ADMINISTRATION & PERSONNEL
Qualification: Candidate should possess Degree or HND in Business/Public Administration or related field.
Experience: Candidate must be computer literate with not less than 8 years’ experience in personnel and administration work with no criminal record. He/she must be organised and detail-orientated with good analytical skills to run day-to-day operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems. Knowledge of general printing, publishing, packaging and label production will be added advantage.

2) MARKETING OFFICERS
Qualification: Candidate should possess OND/HND/Degree in marketing or related field.
Experience: Candidate must be computer literate with not less than 3 years’ cognate experience in relevant field with no criminal record. Knowledge of general printing, publishing, packaging and label production will be added advantage.

3) PURCHASING & SUPPLY OFFICERS
Qualification: Candidate should possess OND/HND/Degree in purchasing and supply or related field.
Experience: Candidate must be computer literate with not less than 5 years’ experience in purchasing and supplying of various materials with no criminal record. He/she must be fluent in spoken and written English. Usage of purchasing & supply software and knowledge of general printing, publishing, packaging and label production will be added advantage.

4) ASSISTANT HEAD, STORES/ STORES OFFICERS
Qualification: Candidate should possess OND/HND/Degree in Purchasing & Supply or related field.
Experience: Candidate must be computer literate with not less than 5 years’ experience in store management and administration with no criminal record. He/she must be fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of general printing, publishing, packaging and label production will be added advantage.

5) CASHIERS
Qualification: OND/HND/Degree in accounting or related field with minimum of five years working experience.
Experience: Candidate must be organized, computer literate, detail-orientated and have good analytical skills with no criminal record. Knowledge of general printing, publishing, packaging and label production will be added advantage.

6) MALE/FEMALE SECURITY OPERATIVES
Experience: Not less than 3 years’ working experience with no criminal record. Candidate must not have defective eyesight, must be physically and mentally fit. He or she must be of good character. Candidate must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. Candidate must know how to read, write and speak English fluently. Knowledge of computer will be added advantage.

7) MULTI COLOUR WEB-OFFSET OPERATORS (Label & Book Work)
Qualification: SSCE or Diploma or Degree in related field
Experience: Candidates must have not less than 8 years working experience in a reputable printing/label/packaging company with no criminal record. Knowledge of computer will be added advantage.

8. GANGSTITCHER (MULLER MARTINI) MACHINE OPERATORS
Qualification: SSCE with 5 Years’ experience on the job
Experience: Candidates must have not less than 5 years working experience in a reputable printing/label/packaging company with no criminal record. Knowledge of computer will be added advantage.

MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their hand written applications with curriculum vitae with current address and phone number(s), 2 recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials within 2 weeks from the date of this publication to:
The Chairman/CEO
Yaliam Press Limited
No. 3, Abeokuta Street,
Area 8, Garki, Abuja

OR send email of your applications with curriculum vitae and photocopies of credentials to:
zeenatyahaya@yaliampress.com.ng; mmbibi@yaliampress.com

Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview

For more info visit www.yaliampress.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.