Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2056650 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Bky07(f): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Urgently needed,a decent mature female flatmate is needed@mpape,to share 6month rent, preferably Corper /new in town/working class. All what you need is your luggage box. Call me for further details 08176974114
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AnuliKay: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 at KPMG

Job Description:
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Eligible candidates must be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/graduate-trainee-programme/

Legal Officer at Nigerian Navy

Job Description:
The Nigerian Navy invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 as Legal Officers.

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/legal-officer-15/

Associate Counsel at Obafunke Akinkugbe & Co.

Job Requirements:
The firm is currently looking for a practising legal professional with 5-8years experience. The ideal candidate could be a current postgraduate student who has previously been in practice and is looking to gain further professional experience whilst completing his/her studies.

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/associate-counsel-3/

Monitoring And Evaluation Officer at Première Urgence Internationale. Monthly Salary is N300,000

Job Description:
Under the supervision of the Deputy MEAL Manager, the M&E Officer will contribute to the implementation of M&E activities in the field through supporting Project/Field Officers, partner staffs and Community Facilitators/Mobilisers in data collection, consolidation and quality management and undertake M&E related activities and implementation of an appropriate monitoring and evaluation system for successful delivery and attainment of project goals and objectives.

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/monitoring-officer/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maj196(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Am open to web and app developer jobs in Abuja... 08128422317
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Crazeworld(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Good evening House. Please how do I get to this address from Zuba?

ELIM TABLE WATER
PLOT 188A FCDA SCHEME
EXTENSION 3
OFF DUTSE ALHAJI/ BWARI ROAD
BY POWER LINE, NEAR LIVING FAITH CHURCH​
Kubwa.

Do I alight atNYSC, NNPC, or Dutse Junction?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sleekyzee99: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Crazeworld:

ELIM TABLE WATER
PLOT 188A FCDA SCHEME
EXTENSION 3
Kubwa.

maybe you should drop at nnpc and then tell the bike man to take you to living faith church...

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Crazeworld(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sleekyzee99:
maybe you should drop at nnpc and then tell the bike man to take you to living faith church...
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AnuliKay: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer at Première Urgence Internationale. Monthly Salary is N300,000

Job Description:
Under the supervision of the Deputy MEAL Manager, the M&E Officer will contribute to the implementation of M&E activities in the field through supporting Project/Field Officers, partner staffs and Community Facilitators/Mobilisers in data collection, consolidation and quality management and undertake M&E related activities and implementation of an appropriate monitoring and evaluation system for successful delivery and attainment of project goals and objectives.

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/monitoring-officer/

ICLA Officer (Data Analyst) at Norwegian Refugee Council

Job Description:
NRC is looking for an ICLA Officer for our area office in Maiduguri in Northern Nigeria. The purpose of the Information Counseling and Legal Assistance Officer is to provide support to the ICLA Team Leaders and contribute to the implementation of the ICLA program in Nigeria

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/icla-officer/

Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 at KPMG

Job Description:
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Eligible candidates must be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/graduate-trainee-programme/

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Heemcelph: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Crazeworld:

ELIM TABLE WATER
PLOT 188A FCDA SCHEME
EXTENSION 3
Kubwa.

Alight at Dutse junction, it'll be much closer.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gargoyle: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
macanthony25:
Rise-xzp Technology Co. Limited is a Biopharmaceutical company in the business of marketing and distributing novel biological antimicrobials manufactured in our research institutes localed in the United States, Canada, China and Taiwan.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Secretary
Requirements
Candidates are required to have at least 2years sales experience.
Should have good filing, correspondence and document management skills
Must know how use an account ledger
Must have a Degree from a recognized institution
Must be organised, well-spoken, and self-motivated.
Remuneration
Salary attached to this position is in line with the industry standard.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: uamiravinda@yahoo.com candidates should put this in the subject of the mail “Application for the Position of a Secretary”.

Application Deadline 30th November, 2019.

Please bro, I am in dire need of a Job. I have over 2 years experience as a medical sales rep with the following qualifications:

BSc. Pharmacology (UNILAG)

MSc. Pharmacology (UNILAG)

I can send you my CV if you need it. I am currently based in Abuja. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gargoyle: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Good day all

Please I am in dire need of a Job now. I am a Bachelor's and Master's degree holder in Pharmacology from the University of Lagos, Nigeria.

Please anybody willing to help can PM me. I can send my CV on request. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by matrixme(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Crazeworld:

ELIM TABLE WATER
PLOT 188A FCDA SCHEME
EXTENSION 3
Kubwa.

There is a junction known as FCDA in one of the kubwa junctions. I think it is between news engineering and federal housing junction. Just tell the driver that is where you are alighting

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
gargoyle:

Please bro, I am in dire need of a Job. I have over 2 years experience as a medical sales rep with the following qualifications:

i'm not an employer sir, I only share job vacancies for those that are eligible or qualified to apply
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Spanish Villa Hotel – Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!

This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul.
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager

Job Descriptions

Plan, forecast and execute food and beverage orders
Adhere to food, health and safety standards
Process customer complaints patiently
Plan alternative recipes for customers with special dietary needs
Check food and beverage supplies and place orders when needed
Track and order shipments
Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors
Plan, hire, train, oversee and manage the members of staff
Oversee and supervise the welcoming of customers
Always strive towards an exceptional customer experience
Requirements
Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
A minimum work experience of 4 years in the industry.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: hr@svhotelsng.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Citizen Journalists Network (CJN) is a Humanitarian community of everyday citizens committed to the investigation of practical solutions to solve social welfare challenges for real people in real-time.

Job Title: Healthcare Worker (Volunteer)
Details
We are introducing the first ever reward system for actors in the humanitarian sector tagged BROTHER’S KEEPER CHALLENGE
Brother’s Keeper Challenge is the first of its kind humanitarian competition to reward participants who understand the needs of their local communities and are ready to participate in community project tasks that can bring lasting solutions to their localities in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Description
We are currently looking for volunteers to join participants in Brother’s Keeper Challenge in implementing community projects task across Nigeria to test practical approaches in finding sustainable solutions to social welfare challenges across the nation
Volunteering with Brother’s Keeper Challenge is an opportunity to develop new skills, expand network, gather first-hand information and stand a chance to get rewarded for doing good.
Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Job Title: Photographer (Volunteer)
Details
We are introducing the first ever reward system for actors in the humanitarian sector tagged BROTHER’S KEEPER CHALLENGE
Brother’s Keeper Challenge is the first of its kind humanitarian competition to reward participants who understand the needs of their local communities and are ready to participate in community project tasks that can bring lasting solutions to their localities in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Description
We are currently looking for volunteers to join participants in Brother’s Keeper Challenge in implementing community projects task across Nigeria to test practical approaches in finding sustainable solutions to social welfare challenges across the nation
Volunteering with Brother’s Keeper Challenge is an opportunity to develop new skills, expand network, gather first-hand information and stand a chance to get rewarded for doing good.
Requirement

Job Title: Videographer (Volunteer)
Details
Description
Requirement

Job Title: Writer/Editor (Volunteer)
Details
Description
Requirement

Job Title: Graphics Designer (Volunteer)
Details
Description

Requirement

Job Title: Outreach Volunteer
Details
Description
Requirement
Job Title: Skills Trainer (Volunteer)
Details
Description
Requirement

Job Title: Lawyer (Volunteer)
Details
Description
Requirement

Job Title: Environmentalist (Volunteer)
Details
Description
Requirement
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter specifying their interest to: hr@cjnetwork.org
Note: For More Information, call: 09059488233.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
A reputable indigenous Healthcare company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Medical Sales Officer
Experience
4 years relevant experience.
Job Title: Account Officer
Experience

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Application Letter to: consulting.hr24@gmail.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
gargoyle

macanthony25:
A reputable indigenous Healthcare company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Medical Sales Officer
Experience
Job Title: Account Officer
Experience

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Application Letter to: consulting.hr24@gmail.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
Skills Outside School Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation registered as in IT (70340) in June 2014 at the Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigeria and a Company Limited by Guarantee (09365183) at the Companies House, UK.

Job Title: Data Entry (Program Support Officer)
Duties and Responsibilities
The Data Entry Officer will be responsible for the following:
Develop and maintain data and records within the SOSF database (including stakeholders, employees and student)
Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes as necessary
Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage
Liaise with supervisor regarding incomplete information
Create and maintain register of entered and changed data
Store away unnecessary files that may be bogging down the database
Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis
Maintains confidentiality with respect to the information he/she has and will have access to
Drafting relevant documents and reports
Competencies
Proactive and a self-starter
Good Time Management Skills
Good Communication skills
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Excellent numeracy, writing and data analytical skills
Computer literacy.

Job Title: Research and Advocacy Consultant
Scope of Work
Step 1
Gathering Data, Research Educational Policy and Trends & Identify relevant stakeholders
Diagnose the problems and gaps where intervention is required
Research innovative tools, resources and policies deployed in other developing countries
Source for the following national policy documents on education:
1st Edition: National Policy on Education (1977)
2nd Edition: National Policy on Education (1981)
3rd Edition: National Policy on Education (1998)
4th Edition: National Policy on Education (2004)
Implementation Guidelines for the 4th Edition
5th Edition: National Policy on Education (2007)
Implementation Guidelines for the 5th Edition
6th Edition: National Policy on Education (2013)
Implementation Guidelines for the 6th Edition
National Policy on Science and Education
4 year strategic plan for development of the education sector 2011-2015
Step 2
For each document, create a summary report (in more than 2 pages per report) with the following headings:
Objectives of the policy
Success/Expected Outcomes of the policy
Metrics for the measurement of success of the policy
Initiatives, Plans and Ideas proposed in the policy with respect to:
Curriculum
Teacher training and development
Standards and Quality Assurance
Technical and Vocational Education & Training
Institutional Management of Education
Science and Technology Education
Career Guidance & Counselling
Step 3
Develop a chart on the national education system similar to the chart below. In addition, ensure you provide the following info with respect to below:
Age of target youth e.g. 12-18
Duration of education level e.g. 6 years
Requirements for Entry e.g. Primary School Leaving Certificate + Common Entrance Examination + Minimum Age of 12
Name of Certificate upon completion
Use of certification e.g. SSCE allows you to enter a polytechnic, college of education or university
Ability to be employed using the certification. If yes, where?
Limitations associated with the certification
Relevant National Stakeholders at each level of the education system with respect t
Curriculum Development and Learning Materials Specification: e.g. National Education Research and Development Council (NERDC) – for primary and secondary education
Teaching Training, Registration and Management: e.g. Nigerian Teachers Commission for primary and secondary education
School Administration: e.g. Universal Basic Education Commission for primary education
Relevant State Stakeholders at each level of the education system with respect
Curriculum Development and Learning Materials Specification: N/A
School Administration: State Universal Basic Education Commission
Teaching Training, Registration and Management
Quality Assurance
Step 4
Source for the state education policy documents on education for the 36 states in Nigeria in the following order:
Phase I:
FCT and Nasarawa – North Central
Kaduna and Niger – North Central
Phase II:
Osun and Lagos – South West
Kano and Jigawa – North West
Borno and Yobe – North East
Phase III:
Ekiti and Oyo – South West
Kogi and Kwara – North Central
Rivers and Edo – South South
Enugu and Imo – South East
Bauchi and Gombe – North East
Kebbi and Sokoto – North West
Zamfara and Katsina – North West
Phase IV:
Akwa Ibom and Cross River – South South
Delta and Bayelsa – South South
Adamawa and Taraba – North East
Jos and Benue – North Central
Ogun and Ondo – South West
Abia and Ebonyi – South East
Anambra – South East.
Step 5
For each document, create a summary report (in more than 2 pages per report) with the following headings:
Objectives of the policy
Success/Expected Outcomes of the policy
Metrics for the measurement of success of the policy
Initiatives, Plans and Ideas proposed in the policy with respect to:
Curriculum
Teacher training and development
Standards and Quality Assurance
Technical and Vocational Education & Training
Institutional Management of Education
Science and Technology Education
Career Guidance & Counselling
Step 6
Summarise key players that are working in the education space and their work – e.g. Education Innovations posts information on such players on its website including the work that they do. Please include the following:
The name of organisation
The year of start up
Core services
Objectives
Other implementing partners
Funders and funding strategy
Impact so far
Monitoring and evaluation metric
Your proposal on how SOSF can partner with them if at all
Step 7
Please gather data in the excel spread sheet titled ‘Education Database Requirements’ for each of the states below through desktop study and qualitative data (interviews). See also attached expansion plan (ppt).
Phase I:
FCT and Nasarawa – North Central
Kaduna and Niger – North Central
Phase II:
Osun and Lagos – South West
Kano and Jigawa – North West
Borno and Yobe – North East
Roles and Responsibilities

The core role of the Research and Advocacy Consultant is to research and analyze documents, data and information on education, entrepreneurship and employability. The consultant will also gather data, conduct analysis, summarise and explain research findings and their implications for SOSFs expansion, program design and advocacy efforts.
The consultant will also produce policy and advocacy papers as required for SOSF and opinion pieces. The consultant will work with the foundations graphic design and media and comms Officer to provide data for our social media platforms and/or produce marketing material e.g. videos and podcasts eg. videos and podcasts
Reporting Relationship: Senior Program Manager.
Skills and Experience
Excellent written and verbal communication, advocacy, strong editing skills
Superior Writing and Research Skills
Graphic/Creative Design Skills
Excellent Analytical and critical thinking Skills
Strong IT Skills
Advanced Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel Skills
Ability to use drop box, share point and goggle drive
General understanding of maintenance and handling of high volumes of data
Creative self-starter who can work independently or on a team
Experience with writing creative and well-researched pieces on a variety of issues
Organized, driven and able to gather data from a number of challenges independently
Strong attention to detail
Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline preferably in the Social Sciences and quantitative Degrees (e.g. Statistics)
Additional qualifications that are design oriented will be a plus
Experience with Microsoft Excel.

Job Title: Grant Writer
The core role of the Grant Writer is to research information and write robust proposals that fulfill the requirements of international and local funding and partnership bodies that match the Foundation’s. In sum, the Grant Writer will:
Research and identify individual donors and funding organisations
Develop proposals that fulfil the requirements of the potential funding bodies
Keep records of all grants written and efficiently track the proposals including progress and requests for information during the period of assessment of proposals by the funding bodies
Provide additional information on request by potential funding bodies
Reporting Relationship: Senior Program Manager
Education/Eligibility
At least Bachelor Degree in any discipline preferably in English, Literature, Mass Communications, Marketing, Advertisement, Sales and similar disciplines or a similar professional background in these disciplines.
Must not be situate in FCT.
Skills and Experience:
Excellent Verbal Communication
Superior Writing, Editing and Research Skills
Excellent Analytical and critical thinking Skills
Strong IT Skills
Ability to understand the needs of both the agency in need of funding and the organization that is offering the grant money
Ability to use dropbox, sharepoint and goggle drive
Being able to understand and execute complex instructions
Strong attention to detail
Job Title: Bridge Program Assistant
The Program Assistant supports the Program Officer to oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of the Skills Outside School Foundations’ ongoing Bridge Program and Professional Mentoring including planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the program activities.
The program assistant will assist to plan, execute, monitor and evaluate the Bridge Program and the Professional Mentoring opportunity.
He/She will also manage the liaison with the professional mentors and ensure they are kept up-to-date via newsletters sent every quarter to be developed by the media and communications officer.
Qualifications/Experience
University Degree in Program Management, Education, Business Administration/Management or a related field of study.
0-2 Years of program management, Education, business management/administration, or other related discipline.
Knowledge of program management.
Required Skills
The Program Assistant should demonstrate competence in all of the following:
Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization particularly with current partners and sponsors; Command a professional image.
Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner including by phone with several stakeholders; Articulate the foundations’ mission, program objectives with existing partners – organisations and schools.
Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization; Proactively take actions necessary to produce results and able to work independently/with little guidance.
Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor the progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities; Strong time management skills.
Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Strong strategic, analytical, and program management skills: demonstrated ability to take responsibility for a diverse number of programs and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision.
Abilities:
Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Proficiency in the use of computers for:
Word processing
Simple accounting
Databases
Spreadsheets
Internet
Google Docs, Sky Drive, Drobox
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with a detailed Resume as one document (in a PDF or Word Format) indicating position being applied for as the subject of the application to: recruitment@skillsoutsideschool.com

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gargoyle: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
macanthony25:

gargoyle

Thanks. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Crazeworld(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
matrixme:

There is a junction known as FCDA in one of the kubwa junctions. I think it is between news engineering and federal housing junction. Just tell the driver that is where you are alighting
Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by senatorken01(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2019
Pls can I get a house agent in Abuja that can oversee a two bedroom flat in Kuje. Pls drop a reply if you are ready to take that up. You can contact Abu consulting on 08176334019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by abtywo(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2019
Your application for job in our company for the post of Quality Controller via advert on Guardian newspaper refers: You are hereby invited for an interview on 25th, Oct, 2019, Venue: Bons Industries ltd at Km2 Enu/Osha Exp.way, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu, by Penoks Bus stop. Time: 10am
For more info: call 09091147649. come along with copies of ur CV and credentials.
Celestine O.N.
HRM.
please who knows about them.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by waltron365(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
senatorken01:
Pls can I get a house agent in Abuja that can oversee a two bedroom flat in Kuje. Pls drop a reply if you are ready to take that up. You can contact Abu consulting on 08176334019

I can introduce someone to you if you're interested
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2019
gargoyle:

Hello
Is this pharmacology very different from pharmacy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by utepu: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
I can help you oversea the flat. My name is Alex Igafe. I am the CEO of Anchor Shelters Ltd. My office is in Utako but I live in Kuje. My WhatsApp contact is Zero8Zero261six3two7one.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by popsy2(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
senatorken01:

I work with this firm of young professionals at Lawlab. If you don't want your tenants telling you stories at the end of their tenancy, I recommend our firm to you. We cover 12 major Nigerian cities but our major base is Abuja. Contact us at www. LawLab . Com . ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Faithscharms2(f): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
manny4u:
Please my people I need a one bedroom apartment around idu or old karmo area my budget is 200k.

U can get a clean self containe apartment in lugbe for 140k..check my signature
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Faithscharms2(f): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
waltron365:

I have someone that do that

Hi need also for lugbe..drop ur number or email pls
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by marisdgreat(f): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
abtywo:
Your application for job in our company for the post of Quality Controller via advert on Guardian newspaper refers: You are hereby invited for an interview on 25th, Oct, 2019, Venue: Bons Industries ltd at Km2 Enu/Osha Exp.way, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu, by Penoks Bus stop. Time: 10am
For more info: call 09091147649. come along with copies of ur CV and credentials.
Celestine O.N.
HRM.
please who knows about them.
I knew the industry very well, where are you? It seems like u didn't attend the interview
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by waltron365(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Faithscharms2:

Hi need also for lugbe..drop ur number or email pls

waley2k2010@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by abtywo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
marisdgreat:

I knew the industry very well, where are you? It seems like u didn't attend the interview
Yes I didn't attend but I called to reschedule the interview for me.. am in Lokoja, do u knows about their salary
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Skooldeto(m): 4:23am On Oct 29, 2019
please am in need of a job, I have Hnd in computer science, I recently finished my nysc batch b Corps member, things very difficult for me, hardly for me to eat, am staying with my brother here in suleja,

almighty will not forget you please

my number 08135736125
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.

We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.

Job Title: Restaurant Management Trainee
Job Field: Hospitality / Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
Details

We are looking for graduates to join our team as restaurant management trainee. The ideal applicants must be innovative, hardworking and willing to be trained.
Criteria
Have second class upper/Upper Credit in any Management, Food Science or hospitality & Tourism or any related course etc.
Be willing to work on public holidays, weekends and shift per Industry practice
Have relevant experience of at least two years in the food and hospitality Industry, will be an added advantage
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@sundryfood.ng using role and job location applied for as subject of the email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.