Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2063424 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nasha48: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dollarseeker:
how far, did u attend the drekrutas job interview...what's the pay like? I got their mail on sales reps position but missed the interview today

It was a marketing job, couldn't do it.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dollarseeker: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nasha48:

It was a marketing job, couldn't do it.
but is their salary up to 50k?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nasha48: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dollarseeker:
but is their salary up to 50k?
I don't think so. You should go for the interview. You might like the offer.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dollarseeker: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nasha48:

I don't think so. You should go for the interview. You might like the offer.
if the basic pay is not up to 50k then no need...considering my feeding and tfare
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Talabitobi(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Vacancy available at an automobile dealership shop for a sales/data entry clerk

preferably female

To apply
Visit eclathrconsulting.com.ng
or
send your application to info.eclathrconsulting@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lookingfly: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Anyone with veterinary job in the clinic, farm, abattoirs or if you want home service petcare....holla at this number 08139603681
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maskyy(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2019
Hello NLs. I study computer engineering. I can do anything troubleshooting, repair, small part of networking. Software and hardware.

Am also good with HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Just learning AngularJs sha. Though not certified, self - taught. Am also a SEO content writer.

But I need a nice job in Abuja but accommodation na wahala.
Pls somebody should help, just finish NYSC too.

Things for this country no easy ooo. Pls help with job somebody.

I will appreciate oooo. Cus I am tired sef
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by graciamore(f): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Talabitobi:
Vacancy available at an automobile dealership shop for a sales/data entry officer

preferably female

To apply
Visit eclathrconsulting.com.ng
or
send your application to info.eclathrconsulting@gmail.com
is it in Abuja??
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maskyy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
majestique:

aww...you don't have to be...I'll keep you in mind

Pls mention me too.. Will keep checking... 07016543752 my num
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunday478(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
manny4u:

I am interested in this.
please contact through my signature.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
graciamore:
is it in Abuja??
yes
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by faithscharms(f): 12:17am On Nov 22, 2019
Rubbiish:

Which one are for sale?

A flat with two self contained apartment.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by joywendy(f): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2019
Office Secretary (Female) at The Business Hub, Kuje Abuja

The Business Hub, a reputable Non-Governmental Initiative is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Office Secretary

1. Must be smart and be able to communicate fluently in English.

2. Be willing to learn and IT savy (handle an android phone and computers)

3. Preferably stays at Kuje Area council.

4. Work experience will be an added advantage.

Applicants should be willing to start immediately.

*Method of Application*
Interested and qualified candidate should call
0803 590 1459 or 0808 948 7549 on or before Thurs 28th Nov 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mods should stop banning me from posting stuffs here, it's job vacancies I am posting , I didn't kill anybody

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.

We are recruiting for the positions below:

Job Title: Database and Company Profiling Officer
Job Description
Understand the international standard industry classification (ISIC)(Revision 4) System of the UN to categorise Nigerian Companies
Understand the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
Implement a strategy to generate due diligence data using a questionnaire/template
Database management using recognizable tools
Engage private and public sector entities to generate due diligence date of SMEs cost effectively
Use of IT solutions will be required
Requirements

Must be a University graduate
Must have research and engagement capabilities to get data from SMEs and corporate organisation
Previous or current working experience with Finelib,Vconnect, SMEarena, google my business, NG Contacts and Omnibiz is very important.
Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience working on company profiling and or database management
Must be knowledgeable in IT
Excellent Communication skill in both spoken and written
Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: jobs.rossland@gmail.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company in Abuja, requires for immediate employment the service of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Pharmacist (Superintendent)
Requirements
B. Pharm Degree
Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in marketing/sales of both products and services
Must have a Master’s Degree in Pharmacy
Must be a licensed pharmacist
Must have thorough understating of how a pharmacy operates
Must be able to coordinate other staff
Added qualifications will be an added advantage
Deadline: 22nd November, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in PDF to: hr1eden@edensrpeople.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Spanish Villa Hotel – Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!

This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Job Description
The Responsibilities of a good storekeeper are below:

Lead the team for effective management of store operation in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance & transfer of items as per company policy.
Taking physical inventory once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
Materials receiving and prepared MRR Bin card, SIV issue & reporting of stock. Ensure development and management of materials planning functions, Create item specific forecasts over a lead-time to be used for effective and efficient inventory management
Correspondence with Foreign Suppliers via E-mail, usage of Internet.
International & Local Procurement Process for Raw Materials.
Sourcing of new suppliers & sampling, testing and approval for new development
To ensure goods keep by first in first out method (FIFO).
To ensure recording of the necessary data in ledger and computer on time.
Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client
Develop and implement a logistics process
Proper goods distribution/supply chain maintain and follow up.
Goods delivery schedule maintain according to delivery order quantity.
To follow-up overall inventory management.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: hr@svhotelsng.com , gm@svhotelsng.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Queens Clinic Limited is a world class health facility dedicated to providing for all health needs, not only curative but also preventive. They provide primary and secondary medical care for the residents around.

Job Title: Registered Paediatric Nurse

Job Requirement
A licensed and Registered Paediatric Nurse and should posses RPN qualification.

Job Title: Registered Perioperative Nurse
Job Requirement

A licensed and Registered Perioperative Nurse, should posses RPON qualification.

Job Title: Registered Nurse / Midwife
Requirement
A licensed and Registered Midwife / Nurse, should posses RN/RM qualification.

Deadline: 10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in person, by dropping their CV at:
38 Cotonou Street,
Wuse Zone 6 – Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Helpers Social Development Foundation is a charitable and non profit making organisation. We are providing solution for the welfare of disadvantage children, youths and women in Nigeria. We are registered charitable, non political and non profit making organisation in Nigeria.

Job Title: Volunteer
Job Description
We are correctly looking for Volunteers to join our foundation
Volunteering with Helpers Social Development Foundation is an opportunity to develop new skills and make new friends
If you have time to give and the commitment to make development to happen, we welcome you.
Requirements

O’ Level, NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc., etc.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: volunteer@helpersfoundation.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
TRADELYN:
Pls who knows of affordable landed property in Abuja for sale?
Places along Airport Road preferred, but not the only option.
Thanks
Kindly send pm, let's talk. I have an estate plot around that place and it's very genuine. No contention whatsoever there. Paper will come out in your name.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
manny4u:

I am interested in this.
I have 600m2 for 3m, negotiable. Land is located at lugbe after trademoore. Payment plan flexible. Kindly send pm, let's discuss business.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
A maid/house help urgently needed in.life camp Abuja, she must be a Christian, respectful,hard working and neat.

Send name ,age, state to 08158992501
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by somez(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
A noble indeginous company , located in the heart of Abuja is seeking the service of a well experienced Accountant.

We require the services of energetic vibrant and result oriented personnel seasoned professionals, young talented, dynamic, honest employee with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills to fill the vacant position

Job Title: Accountant

Job Descriptions

-Managing day-to-day Transactions and daily stock count.
-Record daily invoice and note pending payments
-Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
-Compiling and presenting financial statements
-Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget.
-Track daily movement of Products in and out of office.
- Assist with daily office Operations.

PROFICIENCY
-Certifications in Quick books or peachtree will be an added advantage. -Ability to use virtual retail accounting application.
- Minimum HND in Accounting, finance or related subject.
- Minimum 3years of Accounting/finance experience.
- Experience in Retail store.

Interested applicants should submit Cv's In person , on or before 30th November, 2019 to MAXX WALLPAPER AND DECOR LIMITED. 1st floor Spar Park and shop premises, directly opposite UBA bank (Before Banex plaza), Wuse 2, Abuja.

For more related detail, call 08145463027
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by somez(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
A new noble company in Abuja, is seeking to employ the service of a well experienced receptionist.

POSITION:
Receptionist

RESPONSIBILITIES

- Secretarial and receptionist services, typing receiving visitors, answering calls

- Assist the office administrator and accountant by preparing daily sales journals and proper book-keeping.

- Provide clean reception area and a neat personal appearance and polite demeanor as prescribed by professional and local standards.

REQUIREMENTS

- OND (Minimum)

- At least 3 years experience as secretary or receptionist

- Computer literate and should be able to use jar Teller machines.

- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

- Ability to multitask

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Cv's and other related neccesary details, should be submitted In Person , On or before 30th of November, to Maxx Wallpaper and Decor Limited. Located at 1st Floor, Spar Park and shop premises, directly opposite UBA bank (Before Banex plaza), Wuse 2 Abuja.

For further information, kindly call 08145463027
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by manny4u(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
comtem2011:
I have 600m2 for 3m, negotiable. Land is located at lugbe after trademoore. Payment plan flexible. Kindly send pm, let's discuss business.

Sorry it way off my budget.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by cohug: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
1. Please a chinese company here is abuja needs urgently 2 marketing personnels who can help to source for projects across the 36 states of Nigeria. The person does not need to come and sit in the office everyday.

2. Need an accountant at a big factory

3. Need 2 Chinese Translators

Send cv to ohenshaw@outlook.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
manny4u:

Sorry it way off my budget.
What's your budget, let's work it out.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Let us start reporting comments that goes against the purpose of this thread/section, its for jobs only

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
A graduate accountant needed urgently in a newly opened eatery located in Mpape, Abuja. Interested person should send.his or her details name,age,address,marital status,state to

0810 886 2632
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by VoltageDivida(m): 2:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Good day!
I am an electrical and electronics graduate with vast knowledge in electronics design and construction.

I am also experienced in solar and inverter installation, computer troubleshooting and repairs, and other technical duties.

Please I am looking for a job within Abuja, if you have or know any please link me up.

God Bless You!

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by oloyetomoye: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2019
TRADELYN:
Pls who knows of affordable landed property in Abuja for sale?
Places along Airport Road preferred, but not the only option.
Thanks

Grey City Estate., by the Nation Newspaper, Opp Dunamis glory dome

Very very affordable

Call:08137857677
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rubbiish(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
oloyetomoye:

Grey City Estate., by the Nation Newspaper, Opp Dunamis glory dome

Very very affordable
What is d price range?
Any WhatsApp no i can reach u with?

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.