Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2060517 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by superamoled: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2019
Professionally trained, certified and experienced private chef Needed
For home service.

Location- Ministers Quarters Mabushi. Abuja.
Details below.

- Efficiency in preparing African and continental dishes unsupervised.
- Creative, Smart and educated.
- Basic understanding of food safety, hygiene, healthy alternatives and diets.
- Experience is a an added advantage.
- 5days a week.
- Living quarters available.
- Saturday mornings - Monday mornings off.
- Salary is negotiable and subject to increment based on client satisfaction.

APPLY NOW WHILE OFFER IS AVAILABLE.
Send your CV to jobs@primechefs.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by superamoled: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Graphics Designer

Job Description

Ensure that all designs are done in accordance with best industry standards, whilst working closely with the development team and clients to ensure effective and consistent design delivery.

Designing of various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures and other advertising materials.

Great understanding of various social media platforms

Designing of web layouts using Figma will be an added advantage

Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, video production and any design tool of choice

Understanding of principles of design

Must be able to create custom icons and cliparts

Must be able to create 2D animated videos using Adobe After Effects or any software of choice

Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)

Great command of English and ability to develop creative textual content

Pays attention to detail

Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment

Proficient in Windows OS.

Required Qualifications

Must have a Degree from any reputable university.

You must provide a design portfolio (User Interface Mockups must be included). Application Closing Date
5th December, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: careers@byteworks.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

Note: Application should come with a 2-3 page Cover Letter indicating your interests, related projects completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by superamoled: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Classroom Teacher

Reports to: The Head Teacher, Departmental Head and Management

Description

We are in need of Classroom Teachers in ICT/Social Media, Music, English, Maths, Science, Fine Arts/Crafts and Home Economics.

Knowledge, Skills and Ability Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:

B.Ed./B.A/B.Sc., with PGDE, M.Ed. from accredited institutions;

Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others;

Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;

Ability to meet deadlines is mandatory;

Must have proven ability to report to work on a regular basis, and punctually too;

Perform all other related work delegated or required to accomplish the objectives of the total school program;

Knowledge and implementation of relevant technology;

Must meet the requirements for a 21st century teacher;

Must have an internet-enabled laptop to assist in meeting deadlines;

Meet professional teacher education requirements of school, district and state.

Physical Requirements:

Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, write, type, operate a computer, hand-held learning devices and other office equipment, reach with hands and arms.

Application Closing Date
6th December, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: recruitmentplace18@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by superamoled: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2019
Job Title: UI Designer

Details

This role exists for the gathering and evaluation of user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and software engineers.

Responsiblities

Creation of Wireframes, Mockups and branding of product artifacts.

Maintain and improve the performance of existing software designs.

Analyze and study complex system design requirements

Prepare design documentation

Maintain and improve the performance of existing software designs

Qualification

Minimum of a 2:2 in Computer Science, Web Design, Photography, illustration or related field

Skills:

Proficiency in Figma (or any other UI prototyping tool), CoralDraw, Photoshop and Illustrator.

Prototyping of UI views.

Ability to translate designs to HTML and CSS is an added advantage.Requirements

Personal Qualities:

Creativity. Precision. Comprehension of user needs and an ability to translate it into design

Application Closing Date
6th December, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: careers@byteworks.com.ng using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.

Note: Application should come with a 2-3 page Cover Letter indicating your interests, related projects completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by quality01(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
King901:

I'm adding you guys...pls send your digits if interested.
am much interested 08036967097
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jasen1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Good evening all

I'm in need of work any kind of work I'm not a graduate so u don't have option in terms of work

Though I'm a very good driver and I know 50% of abuja routs I can do well with google map too
I've done taxify here before the car I used was Lexus its not just good for the job

I can also do any other kind of job please help me I live in life camp extension
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by nwafresh(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2019
King901:

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adusco(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2019
King901:

0813 seven seven 3 one nine 73
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Intelligentdude(m): 5:07am On Dec 02, 2019
A Waitress is needed at Orange Lounge Abuja
SSCE /OND Holder with experience

For details call : 09075158191
Come with ur CV for immediate interview

Address : Orange Lounge,Gwarinpa Third Avenue,Corner Shop.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Smileychoco: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=King901 post=84479068]
Hey guys, for those interested in the random CV submission, email me using this address so we can create a WhatsApp group and make further arrangements...It's worth it[/quote
Nice one
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Joeblis(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2019
Good morning people, I just graduated from the University and I'm searching for a place I can volunteer for work experience. I'm highly proficient in Graphic design with knowledge of digital marketing, video editing and motion graphics. Please I need recommendations, I'm looking for a place to have an impact. You can reach me on 08063423361or you can send me a PM Thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Joeblis(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Joeblis(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2019
superamoled:
Graphics Designer

Job Description

Ensure that all designs are done in accordance with best industry standards, whilst working closely with the development team and clients to ensure effective and consistent design delivery.

Designing of various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures and other advertising materials.

Great understanding of various social media platforms

Designing of web layouts using Figma will be an added advantage

Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, video production and any design tool of choice

Understanding of principles of design

Must be able to create custom icons and cliparts

Must be able to create 2D animated videos using Adobe After Effects or any software of choice

Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)

Great command of English and ability to develop creative textual content

Pays attention to detail

Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment

Proficient in Windows OS.

Required Qualifications

Must have a Degree from any reputable university.

You must provide a design portfolio (User Interface Mockups must be included). Application Closing Date
5th December, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: careers@byteworks.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

Please I have a limited portfolio but I'm ready to prove my competence can I still apply thanks?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Canada4sure: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
King901:

Hey guys, for those interested in the random CV submission, email me using this address so we can create a WhatsApp group and make further arrangements...It's worth it
please I'm interested....add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello house, I need a lady corper with computer (IT) knowledge.
Salary: 30K ( the lucky person can still negotiate with the owner)

Kindly pm if you are interested, so we can arrange how to meet.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by superamoled: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Joeblis:

Please I have a limited portfolio but I'm ready to prove my competence can I still apply thanks?

Sorry, I'm not the recruiter. I'm only posting the openings I found online.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hey guys, for those interested in the random CV submission, email me using this address so we can create a WhatsApp group and make further arrangements...It's worth it
I am interested
Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Girl Effect – We’re a creative non-profit, empowering girls to change their lives. Started by the Nike Foundation, we are experts in media, mobile, brand and international development: a unique mix of skills that we use to solve global problems in a different way.

We work across the world in places where girls are marginalized and vulnerable. We create for young people in ways they love and interact with. And it’s all delivered through the media and mobile tech they use every day – from apps that build skills, to TV dramas that explore vital issues, to magazines written by girls.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
Objective
We require the services of a qualified lawyer to act as its Company Secretary and Retainer for a period of 1 year.
Qualification and Experience
Eligible Consultants should have the following qualifications and experience:
Must be a Legal Practitioner called to the Nigerian Bar
Relevant experience in providing legal services
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Duties
Corporate services including registrations, filings, etc
Employee matters including disputes arising from sanctions, claims and benefits
Expatriate matters including quotas, resident permits, etc
General litigations and dispute resolution
Real Estate matters including acting as company agents, negotiating rentals, purchase of property, etc
Preparations of Agreements, documentations, etc
Interfacing with government Ministries, Departments and Agencies on behalf of Girl Effect
Taxes, levies, rates, etc
General legal advice
Keeping the index of the company, having possession of documents, seal and records of the company
Giving notices of meetings of the company to directors and members among others

Additional Information

The law firms invited to this request for proposal is hereby informed that no relationship can exist between the firm and GEN except on the basis of a formal written contract
This document constitutes only a solicitation of interest in and proposal for providing legal/secretarial services to GEN, and shall not be interpreted as an offer by GEN to enter into a retainer/company secretary agreement for such services. Your response will be treated as an offer to provide such services and not an acceptance of any offer made by GEN.
This request for proposal is based on the understanding that the review of and response to this request for proposal by the law firm will not entail any cost or obligation for GEN.
Deadline: 12th December, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their proposals in electronic copy format to: Nigeria@girleffect.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note
Proposals should also include inter alia:
Statement of relevant experience i.e. similar assignments executed/under execution
Supporting documents such as CV are to be attached as appendix.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yourfirm Consults & Integrates Limited is an Abuja based consulting firm founded by experienced and certified consultants. By combining human resources, tax and audit consulting, we make sure our clients experience a conducive work environment which is targeted towards profit making.

Job Title: Secretary
Job Requirements
Interested candidate must have:
3 – 4 years working experience
Good communication skill
Be proficient in filling, mailing and record keeping
Be proficient with Microsoft office

Job Title: Chief Accountant

Requirements

Up to 5 – 6 years working experience
Be proficient in preparing financial management account.
Be proficient with sage and peachtree
Leadership skills

Job Title: Marketer/ Sales Representative

Requirements
Up to 3 – 4 years working experience
Be proficient with Microsoft office and online marketing
Good communication skill
Be a good sales personnel.

Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: yourfirmci@gmail.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Vicotu2009: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
King901:

Please add me too, to the WhatsApp group. I need a job
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jonah507(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=Smileychoco post=84548027][/quote]

Add 07066650047
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xtophy1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pls add me too 08130543200
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Chemist009(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Add me too .... 09038952078
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kaey10(m): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2019
King901:

Add me up pls....08188690863
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ahms12(m): 5:20am On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=Smileychoco post=84548027][/quote]please add me to the Whatsapp group. 08063226059
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ben47: 8:03am On Dec 03, 2019
Ayoakinkahunsi:

I am interested
Thank you
Add me too bro
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 2innocent(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please add me too 08165679741
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Slimbideb: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
add pls 08162626257
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Lynn21: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Position: Estate Surveyor/manager

Salary: 40k

Requirements: Should have a HND or BSc and good customer care skills.

Please only interested and serious candidates should forward their CVs to drekruta1@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2019
KY Avalir is a division of the Scott Fetzer company which came into existence in 1914. The headquarters is based in America and we are still providing our customers with a great and unique service.

The company’s core value is to render quality, versatile, reliable and a good performance which will continue to show that Ky Avalir can help provide the opportunity to achieve unlimited success in a fast, fun paced environment in order to improve your financial advancement.
Job Title: Brand Promoter
Details
Are you hard working, dedicated and awesome? Is providing solutions for people’s problem a thing you like? How about you start getting a good pay for being people oriented?
Ky Avalir Nigeria Ltd is currently looking for people to fill positions in our Brand Promoting Department nationwide. If you are ready to grab this opportunity by the horn, we want to hear from you.
Our Conditions Are:

You should have a car and a valid driving license
You should have a great attitude, personality and excellent people skills
You should be ambitious, ready to succeed and willing to challenge yourself
You should be between 23-40 years
You should be available to start immediately
Awesome Benefits
We provide extensive in-house training!
Attractive salary, incentives plus commissions offered
Deadline: 10th December, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should call our “Recruitment Team” on 08157050505 or 09056374258 for us to schedule you for an interview.
Note: If you meet the above conditions and ready to show us your super powers, then we’d love to meet you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2019
Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.

We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
Job Title: Management Trainee
Locations: Port Harcourt- Rivers, Lagos, Abuja, Benin-Edo, (Asaba, Warri) Delta, Enugu and Owerri-Imo
Job Description
We are currently recruiting into our 2020 Batch of Management Trainees for our Restaurant, Bakery and Catering businesses around the country.
Criteria
Interested candidates are required to have:

Graduate with 2nd Class upper (2.1) or Upper Credit in any Management, Food or Hospitality related studies.
Possess good leadership skills
Demonstrate passion for food production and services
Be willing to work on public holidays, weekends and shifts basis
Entry Level role but candidates with 1-3 years relevant experience in the food and hospitality Industry will have an added advantage.

Deadline: 18th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: recruitment@sundryfood.ng using role applied for & job location as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted for interviews.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2019
A world class Biscuit, Bread and Confectionery Company in Abuja seeking to recruit a winning team that would redefine the industry within the Federal Capital Territory in the immediate term and pan Nigeria over time requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Receptionist
Job Code: JSC-003
Job Level: Junior Staff
Requirements
Diploma in Arts or Social Science from a recognized higher institution of learning
Excellent communication and organizational abilities are required for this position.

Job Title: Sales Staff
Job Code: JSC-002
Requirements
Minimum of an OND in Marketing, Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences
Good written and oral communication ability is a must have.

Job Title: Matron
Job Code: SJM 013
Job Level: Supervisory/Junior Management
Requirements
Required candidate must be a Registered Nurse with a Degree or equivalent in Nursing from a recognized institution
The ideal candidate should be a people person with passion for care and up-to-date in contemporary Nursing practice
Candidate should have a minimum of five years experience in a clinic, hospital or staff sick bay environment.
Job Title: Baker
Job Code: JSC-001
Requirements
Minimum requirement is OND in Home Economics and Hotel & Catering
Candidates with less qualification but up to five years practical experience in a biscuit and confectionery environment are encouraged to apply.

Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Code: SJM 015
Requirements
HND/B.Sc. in Engineering with knowledge of electrical, mechanical, civil as well as ventilation maintenance and repairs
This position also requires that the candidate should be knowledgeable in facility and people management
Minimum of four years experience in a similar position is required.

Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Job Code: SJM 009
Requirements
A B.A/B.Sc Degree in Arts, Humanities or the Social Sciences as well as excellent communication and secretarial knowledge are key components of this position’s requirements
As a Manager of the Chief Executive Officer’s office, candidates for this position are required to exhibit strong personal and orgarnizational disposition
In addition to this, candidates must have worked in a similar position for not less than three years.

Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Job Code: SJM 008
Requirements
Candidates should possess a B.A/B.Sc. in Marketing or Business Administration with a minimum of three years practical experience
Excellent communication and analytical skills are must have.

Job Title: Store Keeper
Job Code: SJM 007
Requirements
HND/B.Sc in Purchasing and Supply or Accountancy with a strong flair for details and organization
3 years post qualification work experience.

Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Chemistry)
Job Code: SJM 006
Requirements
S/he must have a B.Sc/HND in Chemistry/Biology
A strong practical experience in baked cereal/cereal product/confectionery/biscuit chemistry/quality analysis/testing procedures that requires reliable consistent dependable and reproduceable chemistry results of analysis sampling knowledge of raw material in-process and finished product is a must.

Job Title: Procurement Supervisor
Job Code: SJM 005
Requirements
HND/B.Sc in Purchasing and Supply and three years post graduation experience are the required minimum qualifications for this position
Candidates must be conversant with laws of contract and regulatory policies regarding different product standards eg. NAFDAC, SON, etc.

Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Microbiology)
Job Code: SJM 006
Requirements
HND/B.Sc. in Microbiology with a strong practical experience in bakery, cereal/cereal product/confectionery/biscuit microbiology testing procedure that requires reliable, consistent, dependable and reproduceable microbiology results and analysis
Sampling knowledge of raw materials in-process and finished product is a must.

Job Title: Human Resources/Administrative Officer
Job Code: SJM 004
Requirements
First Degree in the Humanities with a minimum of five years of practical experience in a human resource role
Experience of administration and human resource matters in a
FMCG industry is required
Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management is an added advantage.

Job Title: Admin Assistant to General Manager
Job Code: SJM 010
Requirements
A B.A/B.Sc in Humanities and/or Social Sciences and a three year post qualification experience are the basic requirements of this position
A strong organizational, people management and administrative skills are essential requirements
High proficiency in computer appreciation and application are essential.
Job Title: Secretarial Assistant to MD
Job Code: SJM 011
Requirements
HND/B.Sc in Secretarial Administration, Office Management and three years post qualification experience
Candidates for this position are required to possess pleasant disposition as well as a passion for thoroughness
Flawless written and spoken English are essential qualities required too.

Job Title: Driver
Job Code: JSC-006
Requirements
Minimum of WASCE/NECO plus a category ‘E’ valid Driver’s licence
Candidate for this position must be prepared to work long hours and have strong customer relationship experience.

Job Title: Cashier
Job Code: JSC-005
Requirements
OND in Accountancy/Business Administration from a recognized institution of higher learning and strong flair details.
Job Title: Maintenance Staff (Plumbing, Electrical)
Job Code: JSC-004
Requirements
OND in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized higher institution of learning with a minimum of 5 years experience in production environment.

Job Title: Accountant
Job Code: SJM 003
Requirements

HND/B.Sc in Accountancy with a minimum of five years post qualification experience in a production or hospitality outfit. Candidates for this position must be self-starters who can work with little or no supervision.

Job Title: General Manager
Job Code: MGT-001
Job Level: Management
Requirements
Must possess a First Degree in Science/Social Science preferably in Food Sciences, Production or Hospitality with a strong business sense. An MBA obtained from full time study will be an added advantage
Our suitable candidate must have a minimum of 10 years active post qualification experience
He must have strong business acumen/judgment, be a good communicator, be soundly numerate and an excellent manager of men and materials
Female candidates are specially encouraged to apply.

Job Title: Production Supervisor
Job Code: SJM 002
Requirements
HND/B.Sc/M.Sc in Management (Production Management Option), Catering, Home Economics with a practical hands on experience of not less than five years in a Factory Hotel, Catering, Food Processing or Production and Packaging company in the FMCG industry.
Managerial acumen is a must have as this position is a supervisory grade and would be required to head shifts.

Job Title: Master Baker/Production Supervisor
Job Code: SJM 001
Requirements
B.Sc/HND/PGD/City & Guild in Management/Production (Management Option)
Master baking catering or home economics with a practical hands on experience of not less than 5 years in a factory setting for food processing/production and packaging in the FMCG industry
He/She must be a qualified/Certified Master Baker.

Job Title: Legal Officer
Job Code: MGT-008
Job Description
S/he is required to assist the company in minimizing risks especially in matters that relate to employment and regulatory requirements
Requirements
The Legal Officer is required to be Versatile in corporate jurisprudence and must have been called to the Nigerian Bar with not less than five years post qualification experience preferably in a corporate environment
Membership of the Nigerian Bar Association is a mandatory.

Job Title: Cost Controller
Job Code: MGT-007
Requirements
B.Sc. in Accountancy
Membership of ICAN/ANAN and a minimum of five years post qualification experience in an Accounting/Audit firm, an FMCG Company or a hospitality outfit
As part of our women empowerment focus, women are particularly advised to apply.

Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Code: MGT-006
Requirements
HND/B.Sc in Marketing or Business Administration and a three year practical experience
Candidate for the position must be excellent communicators
Have keen minds to understand the nuances of the bakery and confectionery market and assist management in keying into the attendant opportunities
Knowledge of the Abuja and North Central region’s market will be an added advantage
Membership of the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN) is an added advantage and requirement.

Job Title: Chief Accountant/Finance Manager
Job Code: MGT-005
Job Description
This office is responsible for articulating the financial direction of the company and requires the candidates to be savvy and intellectually top of the range as she will be required to help in driving the company to consistent profitability.
Requirements
Candidates for this position should possess HND/B.Sc/MBA in Accountancy and a post graduation practical experience of not less than 7 years
Candidates with production management background and possess membership of ICAN or ANAN will certainly have added advantage
Female candidates are preferred.

Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Job Code: MGT-004
Requirements
The ideal candidate must possess a HND/B.Sc in Microbiology/Chemistry/Biochemistry
S/he must have a strong food safety, quality management background, analytical skill and preferably a qualified analyst and member of the TPAN or SPAN
Candidate must have risen to a minimum of Assistant Quality Assurance Manager position
S/he must be at least HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System and risk analysis.

Job Title: Assistant Production Manager
Job Code: MGT-003
Requirements
Candidate for this position must possess HND/B.Sc or Higher Degree in the Food Sciences and must have served as a Master Baker or Assistant Production Manager in medium sized confectionery company or food processing company
Candidate should be abreast of contemporary trend in the food industry, including health, safety and environment issues
Minimum of 5 years experience is required.

Job Title: Production/Factory Manager
Job Code: MGT-002
Requirements
Our ideal candidate must possess HND/B.Sc or higher Degree in the Food Sciences and must have risen to the position of a Factory/Production Manager in a food processing company
For candidates coming from purely confectionery background, s/he must have risen to a minimum of Assistant Production/Factory Manager and be abreast of contemporary trends in the food industry, including health, safety and environment issues
Minimum of 7 years experience is required.

Job Title: HSE Officer
Job Code: SJM 014
Requirements
A B.Sc Degree in Engineering or an Associated Degree in Safety, Health and Environment from an accredited university
A good understanding of the Nigerian HSE and other international regulations in a manufacturing and food environment will be an added advantage
Candidates with valid HSE certification such as IOSH and NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent will also be an advantage
Minimum of three years experience preferably in a manufacturing or food processing industry.

Job Title: IT Specialist
Job Code: SJM 012
Requirements
Candidates are required to possess a B.Sc/B.Tech in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electrical/Electronics from a recognized institution of higher learning and must have had practical leverage on every twist and turn to achieve market supremacy.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications which must be accompanied with a detailed Resume (in word format) and a scanned and attached coloured passport photograph and addressed to “The Advertiser” by e-mail to: superioroptionsltd@gmail.com using the Job Title and Job Code as the subject of the mail.
Note
Candidates without computer knowledge need not apply
Being a highly sensitive food environment, smokers need not apply
Please ensure you indicate the code of the position you are applying for
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.