Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2061594 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2020
A table tennis club needed urgently an attendant with the following requirements

1. He/she must be a good table tennis player
2,he /she must live around Kubwa/kagini/saburi, dawaki and dei dei axis of Abuja
3, Minimum of SSCE
4, he/she must be smart and hardworking

send your name,age,address location, e.g Saburi to 08034438232
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2020
A company based in Abuja need field sales officers/Canvassers to market books accross Abuja .To be placed on salary and commission.
He/she must have the following requirements

1. He/she must be committed and determined.
2. He/she must have a minimum qualification of SSCE
3. He/she must have a positive mental Attitude to meet up target.

Send your name ,Age,state,highest educ qualification,address location e.g lugbe ,gender to 08093183743

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Tonieokey(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Good morning all

I'm in need of a self contain around dawaki axis

Anyone with info can reach me on 0. 8. 1. 4. 0. 7. 3. 7. 6. 5. 0.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ATTAHDYE(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2020
Microsoft Excel is powerful, readily available and widely used #office tool.

It is a good starting point for job seekers to learn how to be smart users of excel and stand out in the workspace.

For organisations trying the make the best out of their data, training your team on how to user excel will empower them to be more productive.

Book a training today.

For enquiries on fees and weekly on-site training schedule in Abuja, call 08063813348

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kzubyar(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Tonieokey:

I'm interested in this

I can be reached on 08140737650
0808 879 4879 WhatsApp only
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MoveHaulage(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Do you reside in Abuja?
Are you an event planner?
are you relocating and you want to move your properties?
You have products or goods you want to move?
Call us for any haulage business.
We will move your properties, party props and other haulage services to anywhere in FCT and environ with our standard heavy duty covered body/box truck for a discounted price
We cover Dei-Dei, Kubwa, Gwarimpa, Maitama, Wuse and all part of Abuja

Call: zero 7 zero 62296926
WhatsApp: zero 8 zero 58552046
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Alhajiemeritus: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
MoveHaulage:
Do you reside in Abuja?
Are you an event planner?
are you relocating and you want to move your properties?
You have products or goods you want to move?
Call us for any haulage business.
We will move your properties, party props and other haulage services to anywhere in FCT and environ with our standard heavy duty covered body/box truck for a discounted price
We cover Dei-Dei, Kubwa, Gwarimpa, Maitama, Wuse and all part of Abuja

Call: zero 7 zero 62296926
WhatsApp: zero 8 zero 58552046
How much e go reach from Minna to Somewhere around Kubwa axis?
E go reach like 50k?
Just give me an average range
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MoveHaulage(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Alhajiemeritus:

How much e go reach from Minna to Somewhere around Kubwa axis?
E go reach like 50k?
Just give me an average range

Depending on what you are moving. Weight and size are key factors. You can reach out to me on my WhatsApp number displayed above or call

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dblaiz(f): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
You should check this out for your Eden test, found it helpful while preparing for mine..
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/eden-solutions-and-resources-limited-past-questions-practice-2020/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ajumsy1(f): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
See how this thread has turned into something else. I thought it was for abuja jobs only? Back then people got jobs from postings made on this thread.

8 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ELDINO: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2020
Good morning good people,

Please am constraint to use this medium to solicit for your kind assistance and help.
I have been jobless for so many months now, and the effect is so devastating on me right now.
I am beginning to loose my mind over this issue because I have a backlog of bills to settle, feeding is a big problem.
Please I know there are kind-hearted people on this forum that can help me secure a job. I have equally tried getting one on my own with no success.
Please good people of Nairaland, I NEED A JOB(Anything legitimate, I will do).
Please help a brother . And I'm presently in ABUJA(08068293007).

Thank you so much.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ATTAHDYE(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2020
Vacancy: Business Development Executive

Axespire Consulting Limited, a Management and Financial Consulting firm in Abuja is looking for a Business Development Executive that will assist in growing her client base, revenue and patronage. If you are good at prospecting, generating leads, making presentation and marketing of services to clients across multiple sectors of the economy, this opening is for you.

Minimum Qualification: First degree/equivalent in management and social sciences

Experience: Prior marketing experience in service industry will be an added advantage

Skills: Excellent communication skills, good with numbers, presentation skills, can use Microsoft office suite and smart

Salary: Negotiable

Deadline: Interested applicants should send their application and CV in word document to bdm@aclng.com (with BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE as subject) on or before 18 December 2020.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by itsmaleekbaby(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
WHY DO YOU GUYS NOW TURN THIS THREAD TO HOUSE AGENT PLATFORM. Not Nice..

7 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
A table tennis club needed urgently an attendant with the following requirements

2,he /she must live around Kubwa/kagini/saburi, dawaki and dei dei axis of Abuja
3, Minimum of SSCE

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emmyblizz: 3:30am On Dec 11, 2020
Flakky26:

3, Minimum of SSCE

I hv table tennis am managing currently & would hv lik a higher pasture somewhere else but am far from d location u gave
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Abyus(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2020
The hustle is real mehn
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GarkiAccessory(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maryam1234(f): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Good day my fellow Abuja Peep's, I sale fruits and vegetables like carrots cabbage cucumber lettuce pea's green beans cauliflower variety of oranges watermelon pineapple garden eggs both green and white, etc we sale in bags,half or quarter or based on specification, don't bother yourself shopping for vegetables this season because I have got you covered, prices are friendly
We supply hotels, restaurant, households and offices.call 07068255790 to place your order now.[color=#000000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mjshexy(f): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Job Vacancy:

A female beauty therapist with 2-3yrs experience in face and body massage, cosmetic skin treatments, such as facials, superficial chemical peels etc is needed in a beauty clinic in gwarinpa Abuja.

If you are a qualified graduate with such experience and interested in the job, forward your detailed CV and a clear picture of you to: prestigebeautyclinic4real@gmail.com

Opening closes 12noon on Friday 18th of December.
Best of luck.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mjshexy(f): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Mjshexy:
Job Vacancy:

A female beauty therapist with 2-3yrs experience in face and body massage, cosmetic skin treatments, such as facials, superficial chemical peels etc is needed in a beauty clinic in gwarinpa Abuja.

If you are a qualified graduate with such experience and interested in the job, forward your detailed CV and a clear picture of you to: prestigebeautyclinic4real@gmail.com

Opening closes 12noon on Friday 18th of December.
Best of luck.
Pls send your CV and details to the email above and not to me, i can see some people sending their cvs to me. Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by manny4u(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Warehouse Worker
We are looking for an energetic Warehouse Worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The Warehouse Worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles. You will select products from the warehouse, load and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to delivery area, and load merchandise. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse positions. You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused and have outstanding problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities:
• Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
• Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
• Accepting delivery of inventory.
• Counting and confirming inventory.
• Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
• Communicating errors to relevant parties.
• Marking and labeling stock.
• Storing inventory in accessible manner.
• Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
• Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
• Should have at least SSCE.
• Able to read and write.
• 18 years of age or older.
• Work experience as general laborer, preferably in warehouse.
• Ability to operate forklift proficiently.
• Completion of background investigation and drug screening.
• Strong people skills.
• Good moral character.
• Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
• Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
• Available to work extended hours.

Salary:
• 25,000.00 naira.
• Ready to resume immediately.
Send CV to: whs.abj@larochenigeria.com.

Note: candidates must reside in Abuja; those within Mpape, Mabushi, Gishiri, AYA axis are preferable
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jmanjo: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
I'm in need of any Hotel job
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by eminentSconsult: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Good morning!!

It's exactly one week to Christmas! Are you excited? Well we know that December is volunteer month and many people will use this month to volunteer for charity or to look for volunteering opportunities. We have put up a short guide for those of us that want to volunteer to get maximum results.

Kindly view, share, repost, like and help us share to your networks

Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7NUXcnV_t/?igshid=w7o8ptw77fl3

https://twitter.com/EminentSconsult/status/1339790972507611136?s=19

https://www.facebook.com/1566988546854112/posts/2899323900287230/?app=fbl
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by asobo: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Juicy24:

As in ehn! that was how I traveled from Abuja to ph only to be told that the job is 20k. for a graduate fa! I just weak
Good evening dear, please I saw your post regarding a job invite with Exus Pharmaceutical around 2018. A cousin of mine was invited for an innterview at their head office in Lagos @ Epe to be precise. Last week, he was called that he is being considered for the job for the position of QC analyst. Please how genuine is it and what is the salary like.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Heineken(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Abuja is more of connection thing. I'm even tired here..

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ford101: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mjshexy(f): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Job Vacancy:

A female Dental nurse and an experienced Esthetician is needed in a beauty clinic in gwarinpa Abuja.
If you have such experience and interested in the job, forward your detailed CV to: prestigebeautyclinic4real@gmail.com or call 08174750758 for more info.
The job comes with an attractive salary package.

Opening closes 4pm on Tuesday 22nd of December. Best of luck.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mjshexy(f): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Juicy24:

As in ehn! that was how I traveled from Abuja to ph only to be told that the job is 20k. for a graduate fa! I just weak
Sorry about that, what qualifications do u have?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mjshexy:
Sorry about that, what qualifications do u have?

Hope this would meet your sympathy for a help.....

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mjshexy(f): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Rollindollars:

Hope this would meet your sympathy for a help.....
I hope i can, thanks sir.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Juicy24(f): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
asobo:
Good evening dear, please I saw your post regarding a job invite with Exus Pharmaceutical around 2018. A cousin of mine was invited for an innterview at their head office in Lagos @ Epe to be precise. Last week, he was called that he is being considered for the job for the position of QC analyst. Please how genuine is it and what is the salary like.
Lagos is their head office and has factory there, so the pay should be higher. mine was for an admin position in PortHarcourt which is just an office where drugs are stored and distributed, guess the reason for the low pay

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: mimico10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.