Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son (19812 Views)

How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
No. 6, Bullshit
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Pataki: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
slimyem: It not our culture and our weather doesn't make it appreciable cool
There is also no relationship between caring for a flower and a man..coolA woman who knows how to cook correct soup will know how to care for her man.grin tongue
That op's line should be changed to "buying her a gift for no reason is always a good idea"cheesy

Roses come in different colours btw..red,pink,white,burgundy...tongue

Hahahaha! Just taking time now to read your post, bursted into laughter!

The way to a man's heart is his belly huh? No wonder my naija sisters are giving too many naija men pot belle these days. cheesy Well, a romantic man surely knows the value of flowers for a lady. tongue A bouquet of flowers spices the love. Nurture and tender the flower just the same way you would want your man to nurture, pamper and TLC you. tongue
Gift for where? BB levels abi? tongue Oya what is the color of a typical dollar note? tongue

dayokanu:

Sorry my son, Slight correction from Mum

When dealing with Nigerian girls replace flower with Blackberry, BIS, Brazilian hair, Chicken and chips, Suya, Indian hair, Money, Money and more money

basically with money you can never go wrong with Naija babes

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are looking for trouble you this kolo man!
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Pataki: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
nikkyshyne: I dont mind me some flowers. I'll put it in my room, living room, corridor any where the space is available so i can look at it everytime and smiley

Are you a Guru Maharji? cheesy
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by IYANGBALI: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pataki: "Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea."

Do our Nigerian sisters appreciate flowers? undecided
no we doesnt
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by ibehkc(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls who're those advise going to? D son or the mother? I really wanna know cos u kept me thinking.
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Darey00(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
That No 20 man....its deep. One day my mum will miss me,as if she doesn't miss me when i'm in school now. Chai. Poor woman
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Suresir: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pataki:

Na una dey encourage our Naija brothers not to be romantic. tongue A woman who knows how to care for a flower surely will know how to care for her man. cheesy

I am sure most Naija women do not even know the color of a rose flower. tongue
.u talk as though u knw it ursel. Hw cn u compare a flower wit a man. .do u knw hw d flowers grow? or do u force it 2 produc seed b4 its time ? Bt certainly u cn tel a man sumtin n he does bt u cnt tel a flower.
Hw cn u take care of flower ? Is it by waterin always or wat ?
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by armyofone(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
ofc we do, not the one you plucked by the street side. Real and expensive petal.

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by igboboy1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Stegomiah: TWENTY THINGS A MOM SHOULD TELL HER SON

16. Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea.

17. Be patriotic.

This was on point until i saw #16 and #17.
- What is women and obsession with flowers sef? mstcheeew
- Patriotic? Momsie sorry but i dont owe any allegiance to a country such as Nigeria. I will defend Ala Ndigbo but Nigeria? hmmmm i go turn to oyo indigene #OnYourOwn(OYO)...
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Pataki: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
armyofone: ofc we do, not the one you plucked by the street side. Real and expensive petal.

Hope mama knows you are gonna make a bruva rob the bank to get u that expensive petal. tongue
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by vocalistkelly(f): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=Pataki]"Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea." Do our Nigerian sisters appreciate flowers? undecidedYes,we actually do love flowers.....

1 Like

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by 33komkom(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
STAY AWAY FROM LAGOS GIRLS

1 Like

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
dnawah: My son do them wetin them do megrin

grin angry grin.... So Wetin dem do you! angry
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by ayobase(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
21. "Always make condom your companion. Don't want u to bring home any disease, and ....."
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by armyofone(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
Don't join dayo, he loves whining when it comes to spending on a lady tongue

I know you well tongue, you will fill her counter top with flowers. Imagine coming home from work holding chocolate/walkers and some cute petals. She go put funnel for your mouth and soak you with P juice grin

Pataki:

Hope mama knows you are gonna make a bruva rob the bank to get u that expensive petal. tongue

mama won't say nada, as long as her daughter is happy grin she will even help in schooling you grin
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by nikkyshyne(f): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pataki:

Are you a Guru Maharji? cheesy
Nope. I am a Princess wink
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Pataki: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
armyofone: Don't join dayo, he loves whining when it comes to spending on a lady tongue

I know you well tongue, you will fill her counter top with flowers. Imagine coming home from work holding chocolate/walkers and some cute petals. She go put funnel for your mouth and soak you with P juice grin

mama won't say nada, as long as her daughter is happy grin she will even help in schooling you grin

Hauwa, take me home to mama. tongue
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by dasparrow: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
@Post

This is nice but this piece reads like something an American wrote. I doubt you wrote this piece though I maybe wrong. And if you didn't, be kind enough to give credit to whom credit is due.

1 Like

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by nekaa(f): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
It's a very nice piece..
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by nbright: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2013

No... They don't.. Most believe in financial romance
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by ajbest(f): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
dnawah: My son do them wetin them do megrin
abeg wetin dem do u?
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by slimyem: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pataki:

Hahahaha! Just taking time now to read your post, bursted into laughter!

The way to a man's heart is his belly huh? No wonder my naija sisters are giving too many naija men pot belle these days. cheesy Well, a romantic man surely knows the value of flowers for a lady. tongue A bouquet of flowers spices the love. Nurture and tender the flower just the same way you would want your man to nurture, pamper and TLC you. tongue
Gift for where? BB levels abi? tongue Oya what is the color of a typical dollar note? tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naija men are lazy.Nor be food dey give them pot belly..

Giving flowers is Oyibo culture...not our thing.If a Naija man buys me flower in Naija,I'll ask him if all is well...cheesy
If a white man does anywhere,I'll understand its their way of showing affection.
There are lots of other things or ways to show romance as a Naija man and to a naija woman outside money,BB and the usual generalized assumptions.
Be creative with ur romance and be spontaneous too.

..and the colour of a dollar note??...."don't test me"!!cool
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by bakila: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pataki:

Na una dey encourage our Naija brothers not to be romantic. tongue A woman who knows how to care for a flower surely will know how to care for her man. cheesy

I am sure most Naija women do not even know the color of a rose flower. tongue

Rose flower na which kin attachment abi na bb phone. Say akpos neighbour.
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by ifex40: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
8. Your knowledge and education is something
that nobody can take away from you.

nice one
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Ferdinandu(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2013

1. You will set the tone for the sexual relationship, so don't take something away from her that you can't give back.

2. Play a sport. It will teach you how to win honorably, lose gracefully, respect authority, work with others, manage your time, and stay out of trouble. And maybe even throw or catch.

3. Use careful aim when you pee. Somebody's got to clean that up, you know.

4. Save money when you're young because you'll need it some day.

5. Allow me to introduce you to the dishwasher, oven, washing machine, iron, vacuum, mop and broom. Now please go use them.

6. Pray and be a spiritual leader.

7. Don't ever be a bully and don't ever start a fight, but if some idiot clocks you, please defend yourself.

8. Your knowledge and education is something that nobody can take away from you.

9. Treat women kindly. Forever is a long time to live alone and it's even longer to live with somebody who hates your guts.

10. Take pride in your appearance.

11. Be strong and tender at the same time.

12. A woman can do everything that you can do. This includes her having a successful career and you changing diapers at 3 A.M. Mutual respect is the key to a good relationship.

13. "Yes ma'am" and "yes sir" still go a long way.

14. The reason that they're called "private parts" is because they're "private". Please do not scratch them in public.

15. Peer pressure is a scary thing. Be a good leader and others will follow.

17. Be patriotic.

18. Potty humor isn't the only thing that's humorous.

19. Please choose your spouse wisely. My daughter-in-law will be the gatekeeper for me spending time with you and my grandchildren.

20. Remember to call your mother because I might be missing you.
where you copy this from .Made in Europe or USA.
1 We don't use flowers here instead we use Mr Biggs etc.
2 We don't use Dishwasher here,we use spnge
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by cronsberg: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2013

9. Treat women kindly. Forever is a long time to live alone and it's even longer to live with somebody who hates your guts.

11. Be strong and tender at the same time.

12. A woman can do everything that you can do. This includes her having a successful career and you changing diapers at 3 A.M. Mutual respect is the key to a good relationship.

No wonder we have a generation of p..u.ss.y.fie.d guys who always get taken advantage of by women. Mothers have succeeded in p..u.ss.y.fying guys from young age by telling them to be "nice to women", "Be tender(show your feminine side)", "Buy her gifts e.t.c" And when those young guys grow up, they wonder why "women don't like them cuz they're nice", why they're always in the friendzone while some other douche is getting all the action grin . That where fathers come in, they should toughen up their kids from young age. Sometime i don't know why mothers train/raise their maale kids to be tender,soft,sweet (totally feminine traits).

I still love you mom, wouldn't change a thing from the way you raised me. You are the best mom in the world
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
Stegomiah:

well, you can never tell who you'll end up with, never date a woman who you can't marry is lyk saying neva date at all. Am very sure if you ask majority of modas dey will tell u dia husband wasn't dia 1st love.
this means is that if u find some irreconciliable differences,pls let her go.don't string her along just for the sake of free sex.she'll losE other suitors because of u.and in the end u tell her u never intended to marry her.that's just wicked.many girls have become old maids because they spent years playing good girlfriend hoping to be made wives not knowning the man is just there for the sex.80% of Nigerian men are guilty of this crime.it's heartless.pls stop it.thank you guyz for ur anticipated co-operation.goodnight

1 Like

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 17, 2013
CRAP
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by browncool(m): 3:47am On Apr 17, 2013
byvan: Never date a woman you know you can't marry.
Never date sleep with a woman you know you can't marry.

1 Like

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 17, 2013
21. I and your father are your oga at the top, we can never say one thing and you say another. Datz all.

1 Like

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by bbulldog(m): 6:10am On Apr 17, 2013

wetin concern naija girls with flowers?.... Na ATM be their choice!!!..
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Dermie: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2013
slimyem: ^Nope!
Wetin I wan take flower do? tongue

...TO MOP THE FLOOR
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Cry For Help. / What Happens When The Wife Earns More? . / Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.