Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son (19821 Views)

How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by toprealman: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2013
Flower ke....abeg drop for the next junction.
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by eme40rald(f): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2013
nice post op..
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 17, 2013
browncool:
Never date sleep with a woman you know you can't marry.

You got the point clearly.
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by smoothlips(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2013
Pataki:

Na una dey encourage our Naija brothers not to be romantic. tongue A woman who knows how to care for a flower surely will know how to care for her man. cheesy

I am sure most Naija women do not even know the color of a rose flower. tongue
abeg watin concern flower wit caring for a man.d flower thingy is ova rated jooor
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by smoothlips(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2013
lorretta u: this means is that if u find some irreconciliable differences,pls let her go.don't string her along just for the sake of free sex.she'll losE other suitors because of u.and in the end u tell her u never intended to marry her.that's just wicked.many girls have become old maids because they spent years playing good girlfriend hoping to be made wives not knowning the man is just there for the sex.80% of Nigerian men are guilty of this crime.it's heartless.pls stop it.thank you guyz for ur anticipated co-operation.goodnight
lorreta dis boys don show u....hahahahaha! Sometimes I jus wonder, a woman should also knw when to leave, if a relationship lingers tooo long dats a sign ur not d one. It's st**p when u tag along and blame d guy.

1 Like

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Onota: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu:

Sorry my son, Slight correction from Mum

When dealing with Nigerian girls replace flower with Blackberry, BIS, Brazilian hair, Chicken and chips, Suya, Indian hair, Money, Money and more money

basically with money you can never go wrong with Naija babes
[b]GOOOOOOOOD
dayokanu:

When dealing with Nigerian girls replace flower with Blackberry, BIS, Brazilian hair, Chicken and chips, Suya, Indian hair, Money, Money and more money

basically with money you can never go wrong with Naija babes
[/b]GOOOOOOOOD[quote author=dayokanu]

basically with money you can never go wrong with Naija babes. CORRREEEEEECCCCCT.
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Finestlex(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2013
Pataki: "Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea."

Do our Nigerian sisters appreciate flowers? undecided
. #Scam... They prefer shawama
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Finestlex(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2013
slimyem: It not our culture and our weather doesn't make it appreciable cool
There is also no relationship between caring for a flower and a man..coolA woman who knows how to cook correct soup will know how to care for her man.grin tongue
That op's line should be changed to "buying her a gift for no reason is always a good idea"cheesy

Roses come in different colours btw..red,pink,white,burgundy...tongue
. I see... Its not your culture now to appreciate flowers yet una dey copy western world?
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by femzybiz(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2013
[b]Nice write up!!!i really love point 6.It is the best of all. www.femzybiz.com[/b]
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Kgdavid(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2013
Stegomiah: TWENTY THINGS A MOM SHOULD TELL HER SON

1. You will set the tone for the sexual relationship, so don't take something away from her that you can't give back.

2. Play a sport. It will teach you how to win honorably, lose gracefully, respect authority, work with others, manage your time, and stay out of trouble. And maybe even throw or catch.
[/i]
3. Use careful aim when you pee. Somebody's got to clean that up, you know.
[i]
4. Save money when you're young because you'll need it some day.
[/b]

5. Allow me to introduce you to the dishwasher, oven, washing machine, iron, vacuum, mop and broom. Now please go use them.

[b]6. Pray and be a spiritual leader.
[i][/i]

7. Don't ever be a bully and don't ever start a fight, but if some idiot clocks you, please defend yourself.

8. Your knowledge and education is something that nobody can take away from you.

9. Treat women kindly. Forever is a long time to live alone and it's even longer to live with somebody who hates your guts.

10. Take pride in your appearance.

11. Be strong and tender at the same time.

12. A woman can do everything that you can do. This includes her having a successful career and you changing diapers at 3 A.M. Mutual respect is the key to a good relationship.

13. "Yes ma'am" and "yes sir" still go a long way.

14. The reason that they're called "private parts" is because they're "private". Please do not scratch them in public.

15. Peer pressure is a scary thing. Be a good leader and others will follow.

16. Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea.

17. Be patriotic.

18. Potty humor isn't the only thing that's humorous.

19. Please choose your spouse wisely. My daughter-in-law will be the gatekeeper for me spending time with you and my grandchildren.

20. Remember to call your mother because I might be missing you.

the bolded are things are it is more apt for a father to teach a son, the list makes sense but im struggling to understand why a mother should be the one to teach a son all these? with the exception of 20,12,9 & 5 i really dont see why a mother should be teaching a son all the rest. in fact most of these are better learnt from a dad.

the things mother should teach her son are:

1. how to take care of himself i.e cook and clean house

2. physical strength is not the only kind of strength nor is it the greatest kind either.

3. the value of a woman. (fathers should teach their sons how to treat women but the true value of a woman can only be be appreciated by having a good woman as mother)

those are the basics. other than these a woman has no business raising a man.
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by IamAthens(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2013
slimyem: It not our culture and our weather doesn't make it appreciable cool
There is also no relationship between caring for a flower and a man..coolA woman who knows how to cook correct soup will know how to care for her man.grin tongue
That op's line should be changed to "buying her a gift for no reason is always a good idea"cheesy see your glossy lips dia.. If your man takes you to the farm cos its part of our culture,am sure his name and what he did would be the hottest update on FB and also is there going to be crested T-shirts labelling him stingy and wicked.

Roses come in different colours btw..red,pink,white,burgundy...tongue
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Mimicole(f): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Stegomiah:

well, you can never tell who you'll end up with, never date a woman who you can't marry is lyk saying neva date at all. Am very sure if you ask majority of modas dey will tell u dia husband wasn't dia 1st love.
u're missing d point. The point is dnt strt a r/ship for a wrong reason and with a bad intention

1 Like

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by dederocs(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Stegomiah: TWENTY THINGS A MOM SHOULD TELL HER SON

1. You will set the tone for the sexual relationship, so don't take something away from her that you can't give back.

2. Play a sport. It will teach you how to win honorably, lose gracefully, respect authority, work with others, manage your time, and stay out of trouble. And maybe even throw or catch.

3. Use careful aim when you pee. Somebody's got to clean that up, you know.

4. Save money when you're young because you'll need it some day.

5. Allow me to introduce you to the dishwasher, oven, washing machine, iron, vacuum, mop and broom. Now please go use them.

6. Pray and be a spiritual leader.

7. Don't ever be a bully and don't ever start a fight, but if some idiot clocks you, please defend yourself.

8. Your knowledge and education is something that nobody can take away from you.

9. Treat women kindly. Forever is a long time to live alone and it's even longer to live with somebody who hates your guts.

10. Take pride in your appearance.

11. Be strong and tender at the same time.

12. A woman can do everything that you can do. This includes her having a successful career and you changing diapers at 3 A.M. Mutual respect is the key to a good relationship.

13. "Yes ma'am" and "yes sir" still go a long way.

14. The reason that they're called "private parts" is because they're "private". Please do not scratch them in public.

15. Peer pressure is a scary thing. Be a good leader and others will follow.

16. Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea.

17. Be patriotic.

18. Potty humor isn't the only thing that's humorous.

19. Please choose your spouse wisely. My daughter-in-law will be the gatekeeper for me spending time with you and my grandchildren.

20. Remember to call your mother because I might be missing you.
TRUE
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by kingsleyejims(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Nice 1 @OP,our world surely gona be a better place if we mothers abide...I hp y'all learnt much!
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by armyofone(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
Pataki:

Hauwa, take me home to mama. tongue

grin grin
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Pataki: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
armyofone:

grin grin

Stop laughing. Need to book a flight asap. Mama needs to her future SIL. tongue
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by armyofone(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
so who will do the booking, shebi you will be the head of the howse eh?

while at it, shop for first class. you can sit at the back close to the plane toilet grin

Pataki:

Stop laughing. Need to book a flight asap. Mama needs to her future SIL. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Gift For My Daughters / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings / Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.