Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Christmas Gift For My Daughters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Gift For My Daughters (19752 Views)

Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement / I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man / How Do I Instill Boldness And Confidence In My Daughters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Gift For My Daughters by oliverwrites: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2023
My daughters ( 3 of them ) have been through a lot this year. They are not used to daddy not being around ( Me and their mother are currently separated but I am hoping she would change and we would be back together ), so far the seem to be coping fine but I want to make this Christmas an awesome one for them and need gift ideas.

Please give me gift ideas.

I have a budget of 200k for each of them. This includes 100k each for their clothes and shoes for Christmas and New year.

And another 100k to buy them gifts they will like. They all have ulesson tablets so tablets are not options.

They are 7, 4 and 3.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by VerifiedGadgets: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
My daughters ( 3 of them ) have been through a lot this year. They are not used to daddy not being around ( Me and their mother are currently separated but I am hoping she would change and we would be back together ), so far the seem to be coping fine but I want to make this Christmas an awesome one for them and need gift ideas.

I have a budget of 200k for each of them. This includes 100k each for their clothes and shoes for Christmas and New year.

And another 100k to buy them gifts they will like. They all have ulesson tablets so tablets are not options.

They are 7, 4 and 3.

Kiddies Tabs available ✓

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by oliverwrites: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2023
VerifiedGadgets:

Kiddies Tabs available ✓
I already mentioned that they have tablets.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by VerifiedGadgets: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
I already mentioned that they have tablets.

Oh yes that's true. Let's pull a PS5 stunt on them! Or Nintendo switch their modes this holiday boss.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Stevenbright(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

They are 7, 4 and 3.

Do those kids have a savings bank account each that you are saving into for their future use? If yes, how often are you funding the accounts and if no, that is what you should do.

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by oliverwrites: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2023
Stevenbright:

Do those kids have a savings bank account each that you are saving into for their future use? If yes, how often are you funding the accounts and if no, that is what you should do.
My way of saving for them is buying lands for keeps for them. I intend to buy another plot of land in their names before end of June and they already have one each in good locations which I plan to develop for them and save the rent from there but this doesn't stop me from buying them a gift for Christmas. The future should not affect the now.

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Farrason: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

Make this Christmas a complete family by uniting with their mother and spending the Christmas as a family. It's not about money all the time. This Christmas can be about happiness, love, family values and strength in unity. Every other thing is secondary here!

They are 7, 4 and 3.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by oliverwrites: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2023
Farrason:
Make this Christmas a complete family by uniting with their mother and spending the Christmas as a family. It's not about money all the time. This Christmas can be about happiness, love, family values and strength in unity. Every other thing is secondary here!
If you know the story you won't give me this advise. I spent a month at the pyscharitic hospital two years ago because of a toxic and very manipulative wife who sadly I love. However, this time I am sticking to my guns until she changed, it has been 8 months I left home and have zero intention of return back until she shows remorseful and makes effort to change.

However, my duty as a father will never be neglected. I understand it is not always about money and I have never taken it to be about money but right now, the only thing I can do is spend money whilst hoping there will be a change.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Farrason: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
If you know the story you won't give me this advise. I spent a month at the pyscharitic hospital two years ago because of a toxic and very manipulative wife who sadly I love. However, this time I am sticking to my guns until she changed, it has been 8 months I left home and have zero intention of return back until she shows remorseful and makes effort to change.

However, my duty as a father will never be neglected. I understand it is not always about money and I have never taken it to be about money but right now, the only thing I can do is spend money whilst hoping there will be a change.

So sad... But then, advise was based on the post. Enjoy your day.

9 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by englishmart(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
My very close friend bought his child clothes instead of buying us alcohol. I feel betrayed. How could you choose someone you just knew over someone you've known all your life?
He obviously doesn't value the friendship. I'm out.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by laivwire(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

Just check on Amazon, lots of variety and the options can be unique.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by UptownVibes(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
If they love music, buy mini piano .. In fact buy anything that will help them develop their personal talent .. E.g Keyboard, guitar, bicycle ,football..

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by captainamiedi1: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

i feel your pains and the love for your kids. i suggest you look at spending time with them in ur current location for some days. they miss their dad. they might be coping well but deep down they miss u and you seems to miss them so much. you 100% right to the kids. it must not be with the mom you can be the dad and mom for some days.

6 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by olabrinks(f): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

what did your wife do to you?

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Abolodje: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
I bet they wouldn’t mind dildos and vibrator

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by McLizbae: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hmmm... Despite the loud Sapa in the land, you dare come out with such narration as this!? You are even seeking advice from a people, majority of who are not certain of 50k for Christmas&newyear celebrations for their entire family!

This you post and everything attributed is kind of insensitive. I for say show off, but this nah faceless forum.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by bassdow: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
No matter how EXPENSIVE the GIFTs are, it could never fill the void your ABSENCE creates. Spend more time with them, and give them reason to always want you around.

Hopefully they're with you, and not with their mom, OR the situation of things between You annd their Mom, isn't so bad because Women have a way of turning KIDs away from their DAD, and it's always often a success, because She SPENDs more time with them.

Your own TASK should bbe ensuring that no matter how HARD she might TRY, She never succeeds.

3 Likes

[quote author=bassdow post=127227456][/quote]
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by GoodRocks: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
OP,

For your complete sanity, just avoid your wife since she's so Manipulative.

Get the kids computer games, clothes, shoes, paino (if they love music)
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Pedrocross4568(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
Abolodje:

Sick mind is what you are

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Wickedtruths: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
olabrinks:

How is that your business?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by safarifarms(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bicycle, Teddy bear, books(novels, science etc), indoor games (Eg boards like Scrabble, Chess etc or any other that is educative or improves intelligence). Not ludo or any useless dice game.

You could also consider table tennis. But its mostly the eldest that may be able to play at the moment and would need a partner to play with.

6 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by dhesire(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Abolodje:

Werey re o!

9 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Johnson225(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Abolodje:

Guy get Sense

6 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by oghenetegah(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
I would suggest you spend time with them and buy them anything that will support their talents

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Forumobserver12(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=Abolodje post=127227443]I bet they wouldn’t mind dildos and vibrator[/quote

There are things you don't joke with when kids are involved, may God save our daughters around people like you ...

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Tjra: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
You dey seek advise from people making N10k per month from sales of Gala and Lacasera?

No dey oppress them na cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by tkgindofa(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
englishmart:
My very close friend bought his child clothes instead of buying us alcohol. I feel betrayed. How could you choose someone you just knew over someone you've known all your life?
He obviously doesn't value the friendship. I'm out.

Obviously you are not serious; how can you compare a father's love to mere alcohol?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by drizzle0007(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
olabrinks:

Mind your business

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? / Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives / How Can One Recover Borrowed Money From An In-Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.