Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Best City In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best City In Nigeria (8248 Views)

A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / What Is The Best City In West Africa To Live In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best City In Nigeria by yankidelta(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2006
CALABAR!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Best City In Nigeria by celemel(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2006
I woke up this morning to see tens of people plating flowers and grasses on the strectch of the two sides of my street. The feeling has been awesomely breathtaking. Head or tail, CALABAR is the most wonderful and down to earth spot in this country. No doubta at all about that.

Those who haven't visited, cannot in anyway imagine the level of civility, peace and tranquility. North, south, east and west, Calabar is the best.
Re: Best City In Nigeria by OldGlory1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2006
Celemel

I guess it is Calabar then!!!! You seem to Love your city!!!
Re: Best City In Nigeria by toshmann(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2006
I SCHOOLED AT UNICAL. CALABAR IS GREAT. NO ARGUMENT. IF GOD MAKES ME A MILLIONAIRE TOMMOROW THE ONE PLACE I'LL LOVE TO OWN A HOUSE IS

C COME
A AND
L LIVE
A AND
B BE
A AT
R REST

CHEERS
Re: Best City In Nigeria by Falciparum(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2006
If u have ever been to Calabar u'll know here is the place to be. I went back home to lagos last week and I was sick. My eyes all puffy from smoke form cars un controlled burning of refuse terrible transport system although they have the best Tv stations radio stations but if i want to rest any day anytime i'll come To Cali where it rocks
Re: Best City In Nigeria by justme3(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2007
Of course its lagos. i cant i magine living anywhere else in nigeria they are all boring cities
Re: Best City In Nigeria by PrincessMo(f): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2008
Abuja and Calabar
Re: Best City In Nigeria by gregg2: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2008
Yeah, Abuja and Calabar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views / Apapa Gridlock Ultimatum: We’re Making Progress, Ensuring Sustainability — FRSC / How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.