Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. (4106 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by udemzyudex(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2013
1.get a life... I'm sure you understand what I mean..
2. give here space and stop acting like a wuss
3.go out and meet other girls.. let her know u are not a failure with women
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by smartg(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thank you Guys for your ideas, i actually met a new girl but did not know that she was the younger sister to the former girl who friendzoned me. We started friendship and everything was going on well. Until when the former girl saw that i was dating her younger one, she didnot tell me anything but instead, she went home and fought her sister telling her to stop seeing me. When i heard what happened i was not happy. I latter gave her a serious warning but right now i don't know what to do since she has been disturbing her younger sister because of me. Should i let the younger sister go too?.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
smartg :
Thank you Guys for your ideas, i actually met a new girl but did not know that she was the younger sister to the former girl who friendzoned me. We started friendship and everything was going on well. Until when the former girl saw that i was dating her younger one, she didnot tell me anything but instead, she went home and fought her sister telling her to stop seeing me. When i heard what happened i was not happy. I latter gave her a serious warning but right now i don't know what to do since she has been disturbing her younger sister because of me. Should i let the younger sister go too?.

@bolded, seriously? Which kain person you be sef?
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by addictiv(m): 12:53am On Sep 26, 2013
sever the connection btw you and her if she tries to fix it ,you act and dis tym dont dull .. if she doesnt you move on....#win some loose some...#whistles...caro de fire pass ferrari#
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by seunny4lif(m): 2:22am On Sep 26, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I tried for the guy ooo...Even,our last born no fit ask dat kind question for my hand talkless of public forum like this..Hw old be the younger sister cos I can see she be around 19yrs?
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by temi4fash(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
udemzy_udex: 1.get a life... I'm sure you understand what I mean..
2. give here space and stop acting like a wuss
3.go out and meet other girls.. let her know u are not a failure with women

u self dai read david deangelo books
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by smartg(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ihedinobi:

am a kind of guy that don't like to take advantage of girls. And i respect people for who they are.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
smartg :

am a kind of guy that don't like to take advantage of girls. And i respect people for who they are.

Then stop playing with those girls. If you want to be with the younger one, be with her. It's her call not yours whether to stay with you or leave because her sister gives her a hard time for being with you. If you want to leave her, leave her abeg. Ahn ahn!
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by smartg(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
seunny4lif: I tried for the guy ooo...Even,our last born no fit ask dat kind question for my hand talkless of public forum like this..Hw old be the younger sister cos I can see she be around 19yrs?
the younger one is 23yrs old while the main girl is 26yrs.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by smartg(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Then stop playing with those girls. If you want to be with the younger one, be with her. It's her call not yours whether to stay with you or leave because her sister gives her a hard time for being with you. If you want to leave her, leave her abeg. Ahn ahn!
i did not mean to play anybody. On my own side, i didn't know that the two girls were sisters. But i 've already made up my mind to go with the younger sister.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Join MTN Family and Friends zone...
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 30, 2013
smartg :

i did not mean to play anybody. On my own side, i didn't know that the two girls were sisters. But i 've already made up my mind to go with the younger sister.

Then go with her.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Slyder(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Sorry OP, Your Life Is just TOO complicated.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Slyder(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Sorry OP, Your Life Is just TOO complicated.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by smartg(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
okpara ugo: Join MTN Family and Friends zone...
ah!, bros na wa for you oh. You want me to jump from fry-pan to fire, from a girlfriend zone to MTN.family zone.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by smartg(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
Slyder: Sorry OP, Your Life Is just TOO complicated.
not as you think.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by SkinnyDude(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
smartg:

not as you think.
op how far?
gist us nah. wetin happen last?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... / His Friend Had Sex With His Mum / Posh Yoruba Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.