Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man (29397 Views)

Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show / Woman Marries Herself After Being Single For 6 Years / CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
I've just been mind-fccuked

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by dok2nero: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
The world s gone mad
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
LOL funny and SICK. Lmao
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by LeJeun3: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
I was just wondering wouldn't this dissatisfaction breeding in humans be maximised to some other use?

I don't know self....but sounds much better than Gays! .............
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by OCcool: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Temismith: Peoples nevra size to amanze me! End wonderless!
I want to believe u this wrote on purpose
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by Richy4(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
This thing called Love. some times I don't really get it
just too hard for me to comprehend
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by jeffizy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mrs SimonAndal.
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by Toppiano(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
Definition of confusion!
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by Tobilols(f): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
So therefore, woman marries man. Shikena!
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by IlCapitano(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Adanyebe: That ONE is Nothing, I sometime Comment on Nairaland As A woman And Still Comment AS a MAn....So its noting new to me
That's how it starts. Next thing you'll be saving up for a sex change.
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by MadCow1: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
Il Capitano: That's how it starts. Next thing you'll be saving up for a sex change.

Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by Truckpusher(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
These are nations that spends money on education but ends up raising the highest number of idiots and confused people.
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by estagirl(f): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
They are not serious at all....do i say they dont apreciate God?...left to them, at least they are both adult.
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by tosomaju(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
Temismith: Wait o, wat if dey are making love and d new constructed pernise breaks or d vargaina tear nko? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
u badt ganwink
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by owobokiri(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
They may need pets... How about Obasanjo and the double headed pig from china?
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by deebrain(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
utumunta: The WOMAN is still the MAN.

And the man is still a woman.
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by firestar(f): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
Uncanny 'X-men'.
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by Policewoman(f): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
I'm confused undecided
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by Michollo(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2013

u are in shock to write something like this abi??
pele
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by Michyeddy(f): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
You REALLY NEED THE SEX CHANGE TOO. :-O
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by 0Dynamic0(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
I'm confused here, the whole story is just confusing - more like a brain teaser undecided
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by LuluSparklez(f): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Mtcheeew!!! Abeg who see my earpiece angry
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by LuluSparklez(f): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mtcheeew!!! Abeg who see my earpiece angry
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by simdam500(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wat confusing bout these Dont u knw they are retardin mentally. Mtchew... I love myself, love my gender
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by Ezeufi: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2013
dok2nero: The world s gone mad

Its you people who are mad. These folk have been trapped in wrong gender. Its their gender that is wrong and not the individual sex. Learn the difference between sex and gender first you twats.

I fully support them and wish then an ever lasting happiness together.
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by LuluSparklez(f): 12:43am On Apr 17, 2013
Ezeufi:

Its you people who are mad. These folk have been trapped in wrong gender. Its their gender that is wrong and not the individual sex. Learn the difference between sex and gender first you twats.

I fully support them and wish then an ever lasting happiness together.

You don't even need gender change, what you need is to get your brain back from that fish yu exchanged brains with. sex- in dis context means male/female, gender-male/female
Ode!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by Tokotaya: 2:00am On Apr 17, 2013
They met on confused. com
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by link2ok(m): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2013
I dnt blame them,if 2say them poor or from Africa, i dnt tink they wuld b tinkin of that.
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 17, 2013
Truckpusher: These are nations that spends money on education but ends up raising the highest number of idiots and confused people.

You gotta work on your tenses. Your grammar is appalling.
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by BUSHMAN1: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
ONE BIG MESS
Re: Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man by adexsimply(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tokotaya: They met on confused. com
nope they met on TOKOTAYA.com wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos / Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja / "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.