Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Ms Word, Ms Frontage And .zip File Questions - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ms Word, Ms Frontage And .zip File Questions (694 Views)

How To Crack A Password Protected Zip File / I Could Not Delete A Particular Winrar Zip File On My Desktop / Convert MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc to PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ms Word, Ms Frontage And .zip File Questions by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2008
Hi, Please does anyone know how i can get a free microsoft word, frontage for my laptop and also whats the best program i can use to open a .zip files. Thanks.
Re: Ms Word, Ms Frontage And .zip File Questions by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2008
you cant get free ms word
its a commercial application. you can buyit at pc village for n150 which is less than 1% of its actual market value

you can use any of the following apps for zip files
winzip, 7zip, winrar, peazip. google them

only peazip and 7zip are free, though.
Re: Ms Word, Ms Frontage And .zip File Questions by uspry1(f): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2008
MS WORD and MS FRONTPAGE are not free! Go computer village if they sell software package, buy MS WORD and MS FRONTPAGE separated individually or entire student or business MS OFFICE professional (not sure which one but be sure MS FRONTPAGE is included on that package of MS OFFICE suite)

I prefer using 7zip, free zip compression software that is googled. Just type on the google's empty search field box: "7zip download" without a quote.

If you cannot afford buying MS WORD and MS FRONTPAGE, then google to find free HTML authoring and alternative of MS OFFICE is OPENOFFICE, a MS Office cloned software that is produced by the SUN (JAVA founder). Link below:
http://www.openoffice.org/

(1) (Reply)

About Pentium 3 Computer! / Not Seeing Wireless Network / Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.