Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 (37782 Views)

How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android / Webgate Advanced Device Locks Pro V2.00 37 S60v3 Unsigned Cracked-illusion / :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by malikalhaj: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2008
my fellow S60V3 users, we've been having problems with installin apps cos most good apps needs signing so i found a method online (thanks to FCA00000 who hacked this) in one of the numerous forums to install the apps so here we go.

* u need to know which version of S60 u use. (V9.1 or V9.2)
* V9.1 will use preFP1 while V9.2 use FP1
* u need to get some file so let me give you the links

1- Download this http://rapidshare.com/files/102833540/HackFP1.zip.html

2- Connect the phone via usb in PC Suite mode and close the PC Suite program

3- Check the port connected to the phone (right click MyPC and now go to Properties/Hardware/Device Manager/Ports. Should show for ex.: N73 com4, It might happen that you have both COM6 and COM7 . You will need to try both, but that's for the future)

4- Now install in the phone s60app_trk_2_7.sisx and run it (for version 9.1), while for Version 9.2 install in the phone s60_3_0_app_trk_2_7.sisx
By default it tries to use BlueTooth, so it might give an error because no available ports, so you have to change the settings:
Options->Settings->Connection=USB
Options->Settings->Port=1
Options->Settings->Baud Rate=115200
Options->Connect should tell:
Welcome to TRK for Symbian OS
PDD: NONE
LDD: EUSBC
CSY: ECACM
Port Number: 1
Baud rate: 115200

5- Install HelloCarbide.sis in the phone in always in the internal memory.
You also need to transfer the file HelloCarbide.exe to the internal memory of the phone to c:\HelloCarbide.exe using any FileBrowser, fox ex: Y-Browser

6- Download http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.5.2/python-2.5.2.msi and install it normally like any other program for pc

7- On the pc extract from HackFP1.zip and run pyserial-2.2.win32.exe and install it normally like any other program for pc

8- On the pc extract from HackFP1.zip and run pywin32-210.win32-py2.5.exe and install it normally like any other program for pc

9- Now remember Item 3 when you check the com port, now on the pc with notepad open the file hack_perms_s60v3_FP1.py and search for a line like this ser = serial.Serial my program uses COM4 so COM4= ser = serial.Serial(3) and for ex. COM6= ser = serial.Serial(5).
Modify the number if you have and save the changes

10- We are approaching to the end, first you must be sure that your phone is still connected in PC Suite mode with PC Suite program turned off and the application TRK in the phone is running

11- On the pc run Start/all programs/Python 2.5/Pythonwin and go to File/Run and browse the file hack_perms_s60v3_FP1.py and click ok.

12) Download these files http://fca00000.googlepages.com/capsOnOff.rar
-U know who 2 Thank again, Yes FCA00000.
-NOTE: After downloading & extracting u will get 2 folders"FP1CapsOnOff" & "preFP1CapsOnOff".
FP1=N95/8GB,N82,N81/8GB,E90,5700(to the best of my knowledge-mayb others).
preFP1=N73, N73ME, and others
So, use the correct folder according 2 ur Mobile.

13) Copy "CProfDriver_SISX.ldd" from the suitable folder into C:\sys\bin

IMPORTANT: Install both the following apps.on ur Phone Memory.

14) Install suitable ver.of "CapsOn"

15) Install suitable ver.of "CapsOff"

THAT'S IT. Now you can switch Security On and Off(on the fly) without a PC.

CapsOff = Security OFF & do whatever you want to do with your phone.
CapsOn = Restrictions/Protection ON.
-These apps.wont run for long. U will just c a blink of the screen. 2 verify whether it workd or not just use a File Explorer & c the difference.
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by malikalhaj: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2008
Guys the first step is to hack ur mobile (i.e u'll be able b c hidden files or sys folder). now follow this step to complete your signing

1)Install Mobile Signer App. from Leftup (i'll upload the file)

2)Download this file : http://fca00000.googlepages.com/cert.rar

-THANK FCA00000 AGAIN FOR THIS,

3)Transfer the 00000001 file to c:\resource\swicertstore\dat\ . If the folders r not there create them and put the file in it.

4)Make a "Read Only" attribute to "swicertstore" and "dat" folder, also do the same to file 0000001(this saves the file even after reboots, so u dont hav 2 chnge them each time). U can use any File Explorer 2 do this. Tested n Workin on N73ME and N95 8Gb, so it should work for all

5)Rename the file "gensign.cert" to "cert.cer" and the file "gensign.key" to "key.key" (These are inside the downloaded cert.rar)

6)Transfer these files to e:\private\EC696702 or to c:\private\EC696702 (if u installed Mobile Signer to phone memory).

7)Copy the unsigned .sis file that u want to instal to the root folder in ur e:/ (namely Memory Card).

coolOpen Mobile Signer, and select .sis file (Press the key in the middle of your keypad to do this).

9)Select 'Options>>Selfsign'

10)HURRAY!!! The app. is now signed.

12)Run the Signed app. to Install.
NOTE- The signed app.will hav the extention of .sisx. E.g.- "crazy.sis" after signing, wil become "crazy.sisx".

WARNING DO NOT REBOOT YOUR PHONE DURING THE PROCESS, OR THE 00000001 FILE WILL GET BUGGERED BY YOUR FIRMWARE AND IT WON'T WORK!!! Relax it won't damage your phone, but you'll have to repeat the process.

Warning!! this allows you to sign .sis files from untrusted sources, so do not sign/install .sis unless you're sure of the source. i hav jus put it there fr old times disclaimer sake. i know u guys wont even read this twice,

My heart also goes out 2 NOKIA n SymbianSigned fr makin us sweat this long. But we got 'em at the end. NOW who r the SUC**RS,

Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by naijafan(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2008
You dont have to go thru the above process just to SelfSign.

Just select the unsigned file and 'SelfSign' it. simple. wink

malikalhaj:

My heart also goes out 2 NOKIA n SymbianSigned fr makin us sweat this long. But we got 'em at the end. NOW who r the SUC**RS,
Maybe you were sweating for long, but that application has been out since ages grin
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by hayprof(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2008
i saw dis tutorial on an int. forum.
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by hayprof(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2008
reading thru d whole, stuff, i was turned off.
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by malikalhaj: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2008
@ naijafan
if u try 2 selfsign it without d process it won't work on ur phone.
@ hayprof
don't be discouraged by the proceess it's not tedious i just thought 2 put it step by step, if u have all the apps, it won't take u 2 minutes 2 hack ur phone if u have downloaded all d apps.
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by Donseaun(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2008
Its too long jwo! Nt meant 4 lazy pals lyk me moreover my fone is a version 2 S60
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by hayprof(m): 3:46am On Apr 09, 2008
malikalhaj:

@ hayprof
don't be discouraged by the proceess it's not tedious i just thought 2 put it step by step, if u have all the apps, it won't take you to minutes 2 hack your phone if u have downloaded all d apps.

I know, Read Various version of it ova the internet, i av a Copy of the Tutorial so i will try it out When am much less busy.

wink
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by malikalhaj: 5:07am On Apr 09, 2008
@ donseun
it's not a long process it's just because it's explained step by step, by d way u have lots of apps 2 download without tellin u certificate error.
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by malikalhaj: 5:09am On Apr 09, 2008
@ donseun
it's not a long process it's just because it's explained step by step, by d way u have lots of apps 2 download without tellin u certificate error.
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by hayprof(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2008
malikalhaj:

@ donseun
. . . by d way u have lots of apps 2 download without tellin u certificate error.

Yes, and d Space on my Phone id dying G-r-a-d-u-a-l-l-y cry
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by naijafan(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2008
malikalhaj:

@ naijafan
if u try 2 selfsign it without d process it won't work on your phone.

The whole concept of Self-signing is to make the application work on your own phone - signs it with your IMEI angry. The application will definitely not work on another phone.

And i'm talking from experience. wink

If you've ever had to sign peices of codes for them to run on your system, i mean desktop applications or VBA macros, you'll understand what i mean.
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by Donseaun(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2008
Ah? Wonderful,
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ malikalhaj

I knew that one day, you will make me prude
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by Donseaun(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2008
Dis info no go kill me wt diffrent oyinbo gan sef! Ahan! E wo tun ni prude?
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2008
Prude - "a man of experience and integrity." (prudent)

@ seaun

When last did u use your common sense?
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by naijafan(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2008
info:

Prude - "a man of experience and integrity." (prudent)

@ seaun

When last did u use your common sense?

how does that fit into the sentence?!
I knew that one day, you will make me prude
LOL

It would have been better if you edited the post than making a baseless point wink
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ naijafan

Do i know u? undecided

naijafan:

It would have been better if you edited the post than making a baseless point wink

baseless point huh?
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by naijafan(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2008
na, you dont know me.

yea. baseless wink
read the sentence again. just make sure u think this time cheesy
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2008
Noise undecided
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by dragnet: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2008
FaCt grin
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by naijafan(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2008
winks wink
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by hayprof(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2008
info's been reading his Dico* lately , . Great!! cool
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ hayprof

You now my auditor?
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by hayprof(m): 12:13am On Apr 14, 2008
If you Please, Son tongue
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2008
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by Donseaun(m): 1:38am On Apr 14, 2008
Hey guys u knw i'm learn'n o!
Nw i'm lost! Prude =prudent?
PRUDEsadnoun)a person who is easily shocked,prissy,esp at d bad behavior of others.
PRUDENTsadadjective) showing wisdom and caution in practical matters i.e being sensible.

I dnt tink i even understand d whole tin any longer! Do we av sum1 gud in GNS in da awse? I nid help!
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by hayprof(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2008
That Stinks. shocked
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by hayprof(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2008
Donseaun:

Hey guys u knw i'm learn'n o!
Nw i'm lost! Prude =prudent?
PRUDEsadnoun)a person who is easily shocked,prissy,esp at d bad behavior of others.
PRUDENTsadadjective) showing wisdom and caution in practical matters i.e being sensible.

I dnt think i even understand d whole tin any longer! Do we av someone good in GNS in da awse? I nid help!

Contact, info* wink
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2008
@ Donseaun

Don't come near me
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by naijafan(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2008
info:

@ Donseaun

Don't come near me

obo! (monkey)
Re: How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2008
naijafan:

monkey

Photocopy (ko easy) undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calabar Becomes Nigeria’s First Digital City / See What Happens On. The Internet Every 60 Seconds / Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.