Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them (8476 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? / Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them by Seastone(f): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2008
Why are Africans the only people who does not worship a God how looks like them self's?

The Chinese worship Buddha
The white worship a white Jesus
The Muslims have a their own Arabic God
and so on,
But African sheepishly worship a white Jesus.

Imagine having a child looking at a picture of Jesus on the wall.
What will you say if the child asks you who that is?

Now if that is God or Gods sun made in the image of him, the who are you?
And what is your place in the bible if light is good and dark is evil.

And if heaven is above and hell is below, why do you bow your head in prayer.
Who are you praying to!!!
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them by PastorAIO: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2008
My God looks just like me. Actually to be precise I look like my God. I was made in his image. I'm an african but I can't speak for all the other africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them by Seastone(f): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2008
Jesus was black, and so was almost everyone else in the bible. When you tell black people that, they start stressing'. But they have no problems swallowing the great lie.
Re: Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them by Lady2(f): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2008
What great lie?
Tell me who said Jesus is white?

Rubbish.

Let me ask you a question. But first let me point out to you that Christianity existed in Africa before the white man came.

Let's assume that everything in history took place but now the roles of the whites and the blacks are switched, so that the blacks invaded the white man's land and brough about christianity (or so it seems), and the whites were the ones forced to adopt christianity (or so it seems).
Let's also take into consideration that the world was not as close then as it is now, where most have seen the other races around the globe. Seeing that the black man had not discovered the white man's land and don't know that they existed let alone know what they looked like. Considering that the Bible says that we are created in God's image, wouldn't that mean that when I want to picture him, I'll picture him looking like me?
So would the black man picture Jesus as white or black? And when they 'invade' the white man's land and teach them about Jesus, won't that be the picture they show them?

Let's take into consideration a very important contributing factor that Jesus is God.

READY? SET? OYA ANSWER!!!!!

One more thing Jesus was neither white nor black. He was Jewish and they had a very very very very light brown skin. But if we're to look at the Jews today, he would look close to white. So get over your hatred for the white man. Hating doesn't look good on you (just assuming you look good).
Re: Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them by Rebellious(f): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2008
Seastone:

[color=#000099][/color]

Read Luke 18:9-14. Verse 13 says, "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not even lift his eyes unto heaven, but smote his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner."
Re: Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them by Affiliated(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
Even with all the claims about not worshiping a white Jesus, I'm sure many black Christians would cringe at this picture

Re: Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them by Rossikk(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
~Lady~:
He was Jewish and they had a very very very very light brown skin.

How the hell do you know that?
Re: Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them by igbo2011(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Many Christians worship white Jesus like Hispanics Indians Sri Lankans. But I agree we must change the image because it makes us worships whites. Ispiritual enslavement.
Re: Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them by rharris001: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
The reason is very simple: We live in a European-conceived universe. The European created his own world and people of color have subscribed to it.

When I see images of a "Black Jesus" it only confirms that we (Black people) still look to White people for acceptance into THEIR world.

The man of European descent has thoroughly misled the world and has spared no expense at keeping it misled.

I believe that there is a Creator, but not as He/She has been presented by White people.

I am an African (American) who lives in Africa and I see first-hand the fear Africans have of White people. This is due largely to the "Christian Missionary" who enter into the continent to present their false religion and false images of Adam, Eve, God, Jesus, Angels The Prophets, etc as White persons. This is all by design and careful plan.

No wonder African children grow up with a reverent fear of White people (and not liking each other very much) because all they see are God and His interests being portrayed as White people.

White people shamefully allow it as they want to be revered, feared and worshiped in the world.

African Americans who claim themselves enlightened, are the primary ones who have been victimized by what the European has done to us as a people. Our African names and identities have been taken away from us. Imposed in its place are European names, identities, cultures and religion. We defend the religion of the people who enslaved our ancestors.

We have more love and appreciation for what is European (White) - and even for the Jew - than for what is African.

(Christmas, Easter, Saint Patricks Day, etc)

Who told the man of European descent that God made him a favorite among all of the human family.

There is a trend in the United States where many African Americans are shamed of being of African descent. They have aligned themselves with the European ancestry.

Future generations of African Americans will have totally forgotten where they come from. This too is by design. The idea is to turn Blacks into White people (inside and mentally) so that they will forget and so that they can be controlled.

Take away ones ancestry - and access to it - and get them to love an ancestry and religion not their own, mission accomplished.

This mission is largely accomplished. Why? Because a White God and White Messiah is still being worshiped and followed by millions of dark-skinned peoples.

They have not bothered to question, investigate or challenge why they do it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them by charlsecy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nobody knows how Jesus looked. The pictures we see today are based on culture and imagination. Some of them are Brian Deacon, a British actor that featured in a 1979 movie titled, "Jesus."
Re: Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them by mmsen: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
The OP is incredibly ignorant.

There are people all over the world who worship gods and follow messiahs who did not look like them.

The Buddha was from Nepal, not China.

Mohammed was not Pakistani.

No one claims that Jesus was European.

Someone delete this stupid thread.
Re: Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them by Elijah78: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Seastone: Why are Africans the only people who does not worship a God how looks like them self's?

The Chinese worship Buddha
The white worship a white Jesus
The Muslims have a their own Arabic God
and so on,
But African sheepishly worship a white Jesus.

Imagine having a child looking at a picture of Jesus on the wall.
What will you say if the child asks you who that is?

Now if that is God or Gods sun made in the image of him, the who are you?
And what is your place in the bible if light is good and dark is evil.

[color=#000099][/color]

Matthew 6

8.So don’t be like those who have no relationship with a real, living God. They repeat the same words over and over again to lifeless images that can’t hear. Your Father is much different than that. He knows what you need, even before you ask.

32.Relax! Those are the questions people ask when they don’t know the real God...........................................

Know God first and all your questions will be answered.

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? / What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.