Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye (26209 Views)

Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Tinubu Declares War On Dino / No Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye – Abuja Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by ldpele(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2013
Dino we tanxs God for ua life,but apart frm that,d lady constantly accused d mod bouh editn d thread,na so them dey do here? is wa ooo
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by Lilimax(f): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2013
lastpage:

I would rather listen to Fela, than one pimping M.O.G, .... aiming to buy his own Aeroplane from church member's contributions[/b]. wink wink grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by OCHULORC(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2013
T-smooth:
Thanks to his bullet proof car not Jesus. As we all knw, Jesus cant save. #No offence just the truth.
May God forgive you. In Jesus name.

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by idriis: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2013
Hmm, is he contesting against GEJ in 2015?
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by kutchs: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2013
Godman_n:

Do you really know what you are saying or are you one of them?

Nigerians beware, inside Jonathan's inner circle is a gang of killers. They made attempt on my just before 2011 elections. Their ancor man was a pastor residence in Lagos that bears Yoruba name as first name and Igbo name as surname who lives off VI-Ajah expressway. These people are evil
You know what guy?
If Jonathan wants to assasinate you he won‘t send send some rif rafs on a gulf car, he will go for the best in the business. He‘s got the resources to do that.
So look for enemies where they are, they‘re not in Jonathan‘s inner circle. Jonathan is way too refined for such.

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by vicboss88(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2013
ib55: For a person that claims to be fighting corruption, where did he get the money to buy a bulletproof car.
Just asking!
,do you think a poor man can figth corruption in nigeria,who give you mindd na?
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by 1Dray(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2013
T-smooth:
Thanks to his bullet proof car not Jesus. As we all knw, Jesus cant save. #No offence just the truth.

If the Son shall set you free, ye shall be free indeed!

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by ask4double(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2013
GeneralJ: Haha, when he stealing, he think he rolling, now he almost get killed, better go and pray to God and get deliverance ohh
like seriously? @ grammar.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by santakris(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2013
matinos28: Pls who is this dino melaye
. Ask google.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by vitality22(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2013
JW214: A sad part of this story is that this happened just in front of NNPC towers where there are stationary APC and heavy security details harmed to their nails and the attackers driving a VW Golf escaped.

Was there no response or intervention from the security attached to NNPC towers when the gun shots were heard or their duty is limited to providing security for the Tower alone?

Anyway, Congrats Dino

This is just the only post that made meaning to me. Nairaland is now filled with kids....smh
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by fr3do(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2013
T-smooth:

dis ur corkiness will consume u.

An assasin which would have gone for a rocket launcher against a man with a bullet proof car(as u know bullet proof cars cant handle bombs) will go for a gun because Jesus influenced him to..

My God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by kukus01(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2013
if you know Dino wella...... he could plan the hit himself
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by ajayi147(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2013
Na 1 babalawo ,wey dey sell eba
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by tellwisdom: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2013
Dino ilaje? A jaimacan?? sad
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by mildteddy(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2013
T-smooth:
Nairalanders are all aware of ur atheism, and we respect you for ur choice. But we won't want u to show us how gross ur hypocrisy and ignorance is by trying to defile the divinity of Jesus Christ, it's not gonna remove anything from his greatness. may be you're doing it to get attention, but what I think u need to get is a job bro.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by Inik(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2013
We may never know who wanted to assassinate him and for what reason(s). Personally i believe Dino melaye is a hypocrite
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by oloyedejamiu: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2013
when would the security of nigerians be like that of the developed world! Dino, only God saves you, u for don die.....
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by eaglechild: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2013
JW214: A sad part of this story is that this happened just in front of NNPC towers where there are stationary APC and heavy security details HARMED to their nails and the attackers driving a VW Golf escaped.

Was there no response or intervention from the security attached to NNPC towers when the gun shots were heard or their duty is limited to providing security for the Tower alone?

Anyway, Congrats Dino

Let me elp you
A sad part of this story is that this appened just hinfront of NNPC towers where there hare stationary HAPC hand eavy security details harmed to their nails hand the hattackers driving a VW Golf escaped ni.

Was there no response hor intervention from the security hattached to NNPC towers when the gunshots were eard hor their duty is limited to providing security for the tower helone?

Hanyway, Congrats Dino.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by ggiz: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2013
gbadexy: If the car is the one posted here then it was shot at the passenger side.
Besides if they really wanted him dead, he would have been dead. Most assassination in nigeria involved gaining access to the victim's home or abducting them not random drive by shooting like gangsters.
If it wasn't staged though, I think the M.O and type of car used looks like boko things. Perhaps political boko haram.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by sojics(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2013
I Thank God that he is wise enough to buy a bullet proof car for his self.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by Ninilowo(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2013
All dis one no concern me. The one wey concern me be say all recent attack na inside GOLF dem dey lauch am grin. E be like say those of us using golf we go soon start to hear WEN from security forces. A BEG WHO WAN BUY GOLF 4 for any amount ooooooo or who wan swap?
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by Donphilly(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2013
T-smooth:
Its very unfortunate @ the level of blasphemy on nairaland. If its not by His (Jesus) grace, no amount of bullet proof can save u if death come calling. Beware of what u say.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Ewo!
They wan yamutu dz man. Evil men @ work.
Thank God 4 his life.
they are all evil.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by Cruxxy(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2013
T-smooth:

May God forgive you.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by Ozonna(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2013
Ordinary untrained frat university boys will do a better job than these amateurs that did this job. We've seen it in our universities.

If one Oga @ Ϯh℮ top wanted him dead,Ϯh℮ assasins wouldve done a better job.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by dederocs(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2013
It can only be politically motivated.these leaders should keep having a field day-tables will turn.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by KingGeorge1: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2013
Dino and acting kai! see job! meanwhile he's cruising in bullet proof Bentley and he's fighting corruption hahahahaha...hope his funny followers are can see beyond the pic here. where did he get money 2 buy a bullet proof Bentley? which industry does he own or farm land? please someone should read d story below and compare it with what his colleague nasir Elrufai said...this whole thing is a Drama stage by someone to gain popularity cuz the different stories is conflicting.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/04/15/its-a-clear-case-of-assassination-they-shot-at-the-bentley-twice-dino-melaye-points-fingers/?wt=4
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by Rimbaldi: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2013
eaglechild:

Let me elp you
A sad part of this story is that this appened just hinfront of NNPC towers where there hare stationary HAPC hand eavy security details harmed to their nails hand the hattackers driving a VW Golf escaped ni.

Was there no response hor intervention from the security hattached to NNPC towers when the gunshots were eard hor their duty is limited to providing security for the tower helone?

Hanyway, Congrats Dino.

grin grin grin grin U nor well!
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2013
Adura_ngba: Do you have proof that it is politically motivated?
and did the op say that it was politically motivated?una go dey comment like person wey no even pass in front of school at all.mtchew!!!!!
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by Joeadamu86: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2013
Dino Melaye just want make us watch Nollywood,the guy is a big scam, to skeptics like us,Melaye must have staged managed this incident to get cheap popularity,cos as far as i am concern he is not a threat to anybody other himself..
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye by dederocs(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2013
Adura_ngba:

I am not accusing him wrongly, let him swear on anything dear to him that he hasnt edited his comment after I asked him that question. Let him swear. In his first and opening post, he said, is this a sign of 2015. Let him swear that he hasnt deleted that part of his post.
shut up bitch

How FG Plotted Senate Invasion/mace Snatching By Thugs - Wike / Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos)