Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

"$140,000 Account Balance Before Baby Delivery In The States" U.S. Embassy.True? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "$140,000 Account Balance Before Baby Delivery In The States" U.S. Embassy.True? (806 Views)

220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / US Embassy's Conditions For Baby Delivery In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"$140,000 Account Balance Before Baby Delivery In The States" U.S. Embassy.True? by Raymondeji(m): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
According to what i heard this night, the American Embassy have said that everyone that wants to give birth in the states should have a minimum of $140,000 in their account balance.

I think this is an indirect attempt to make a mockery of us, our leadership system, and our health sector. They enter our country the way they please, we (not me though) treat them like kings, and they see us as shit. I think it makes it obvious the way they see us, thats how bad it is.

Why must we even travel to give birth in the first place? Would you go that far just for delivery in the states?
Re: "$140,000 Account Balance Before Baby Delivery In The States" U.S. Embassy.True? by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2013
I don't blame them at all. I blame the morally deficient Nigerian who deliver there and leave the government to clear the debt. We brought this upon ourselves. By the way, they are not saying you should not come and deliver, the message is that you should ne able to foot your bill.
Re: "$140,000 Account Balance Before Baby Delivery In The States" U.S. Embassy.True? by justwise(m): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2013
Raymondeji: According to what i heard this night, the American Embassy have said that everyone that wants to give birth in the states should have a minimum of $140,000 in their account balance.

I think this is an indirect attempt to make a mockery of us, our leadership system, and our health sector. They enter our country the way they please, we (not me though) treat them like kings, and they see us as shit. I think it makes it obvious the way they see us, thats how bad it is.

Why must we even travel to give birth in the first place? Would you go that far just for delivery in the states?

Stop moaning, they don't want to be used again, blame people who travel to US to give birth, get the citizenship for their baby and run away with their baby without paying for the delivery.

1 Like

Re: "$140,000 Account Balance Before Baby Delivery In The States" U.S. Embassy.True? by claremont(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2013
It is a very welcome development. Some Nigerians have taken advantage of the former system for their own selfish interest. Anyone who cannot afford it should not go there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 'placed On Red Alert' Over Ebola Death / Immigrant Visa / UG Studies In Poland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.