Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,728 members, 7,837,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Please Advice Me On This Issue....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me On This Issue....... (580 Views)

Good Looking Guys And This Issue. / I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am I Alone On This Issue?? (guys Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On This Issue....... by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2013
i met this girl around 2010 she lieve @ lagos but i stay @ enugu so we normally see each other during xmas period and we have be dating happily until last year xmas when i started suspecting her and 1 guy like that so i ask her whats going on between her and the guy she denied having any thing to do with him, 2days leter i saw her with the guy hugin and kissin each other so she saw me and left the immediately,she came 2 my house the next day telling me that it was ordinary hugin then i asked her 2 lieve my house and she did,since then she hav'nt call me on phone neither do i,all that i'm askin is that should i call her and tell her that i'm sorry
Re: Please Advice Me On This Issue....... by Acidosis(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2013
Oya call her... tell her you're sorry for cheating on her cool

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On This Issue....... by swtchicgurl: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2013
Acidosis: Oya call her... tell her you're sorry for cheating on her cool

Lmao!
OP, call her ooo, tell her u're sorry for over-reacting. After all it was just hugging and kissing! Make sure u kneel down to wyl begging!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On This Issue....... by hidenconyo(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2013
u be aihaji?
Re: Please Advice Me On This Issue....... by fckmn24seg(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2013
she decided to leave you because you don't know the difference between leave and live in your spelling!

(1) (Reply)

|top & Hottest Lies Told By Ladie$ Now Adays| / Believing - The Antidote To A Worried Heart Part 3 / Which Is Better For Married Couple; Social Media Or Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.