Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency (26306 Views)

Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos / E*X*P*O*S*E*D! Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency / Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Shedysworld(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Pure assumptions. First of all, there is no evidence at all linking General Buhari to Boko Haram. So anyone calling him a sponsor is totally wrong. It is like someone having no evidence of someone taking his property and calling someone a thief.

If the president has no guts, let him step down. The crisis is getting worse. Families are crying for the loss of their loved ones who pass because of one religious or tribal incident or the order. How can Police officers be killed on duty and nothing is done about it. How can Women, Children and Men be slaughtered while serving their God and nothing is done about it. It is all stories and slandering of General Buhari's name.

Please I am from the South South but I know when I see an upright man. What the Presidency did with this press release is very bad. I don't think any resonable democratic government will make such careless remarks.

I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY.
Actually this are partly assumptions, but you should also know that the utterances you make can go a long way to put u in positive or bad light (Buhari as made some really wrong utterances) we are not all certain who really is the bad guy here, we are all just seeking solution to this problem at hand. God help us all.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Mukaz: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
Okupe is a fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by ckkris: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
At the snap of Buhari's finger precious Youth Corps members were butchered. Federal Govt knows when and how to respond to all this.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Shedysworld:
Actually this are partly assumptions, but you should also know that the utterances you make can go a long way to put u in positive or bad light (Buhari as made some really wrong utterances) we are not all certain who really is the bad guy here, we are all just seeking solution to this problem at hand. God help us all.

Please is there any place that linked General Buhari to the Ungovernable statement? The Presidency can't come out and start tainting the name of a very upright individual because he says they are not acting.

By the way what statement did the General say that is worth him being tagged the sponsor of this deadly sect called Boko Haram. The Presidency just fell to an all time low with this press release.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Adekay2011: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Yes what else do u expect when their Holy Quran promised them of unlimited sex with virgins (at least 80,000 girls) and a full river of
Alcoholic wine for each suicide bomber.if you think I m telling a lie check these for yourself
(Surah 56:10-22, 35-38) (Surah 38-52, 52-20,
47-15, 8:25-29)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Jakumo(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
Adekay2011: Yes what else do u expect when their Holy Quran promised them of unlimited sex with virgins (at least 80,000 girls) and a full river of
Alcoholic wine for each suicide bomber.if you think I m telling a lie check these for yourself

Hey Ade I really like the idea of getting to bone 80,000 virgins, but I do NOT want to die or have to kill any infidels in order to qualify for the right to hang pipe in such a setting.

I was wondering if I could strike some sort of a deal where I could maybe kill a bunch of specially purchased or stolen chickens, in exchange for conjugal privileges with a modest number of say ten or fewer virgins who will be assigned to me while I am still alive to describe the experience afterward for readers here in the Nairaland forum.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by cmespeak: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
phoneport: . In his reaction, Buhari said there was no way he could be involved in the discussion on how to end the carnage since he was not part of the problem. Buhari, who spoke through the National Publicity Secretary of the CPC, Mr. Rotimi Fashakin, also said it was apparent that those responsible for the crisis in the Niger Delta were the ones that volunteered to end it.

He said, “When the Niger Delta militancy reached a crescendo, some notable people from that region went into the creeks as he (Okupe) alleged. The question is: ‘Who were the people who started the Niger Delta imbroglio ab initio?’ If the people that initiated and executed a problem decided to resolve it, what can anyone do about it?

This is totally different from the Boko Haram palaver.”

You can't be involved in the discussion to stop killings of nigerians from yr own area,the north is being set back daily in resources and u say u can't help in stopping the violence there, nigerians that u want to jump up and rule in 2015 are being killed daily and u say u are not concerned as a former president, Mr Buhari u must be a wicked man to say this.If the whole northern nigeria is totally razed down don't 4get u live there u will die also. If u know those that are part of the problem come out and say yr bit, u can't cme and say those that were part of the problem in the niger delta solved the problem, these were concerned rulers and nigerians that stepped into the fracas and put a stop to it.
Now smething similar is going on in yr area and u say u are nt part of the problem. Nigeria will never be yours to rule since u don't have human sympathy in yr hearth God will judge u Mr Buhari, u better repent from yr wickedness before u die like a common criminal.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by emmydee(m): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
The SNP is where u,ur entire family & ur friends are goin to vote come 2015 election.so just go to d site & register so u can be making ur contributions & b receiving info abt d party. Reg is free & will always be. It is powered by d educated youth & owned by d Nigerian masses Join us.Simply begin by talking to ur household & frnds abt d need 4 a positive change and why snp shld b their choice in 2015 elections. Remain blessed.www.sovereignnationalparty.com. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Gbawe: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The Presidency just fell to an all time low with this press release.

You are stating the real truth some Nigerians are too sectionally blind to appreciate. Another "first of its kind" for Nigeria i.e our President confesses who the "major sponsor" of terror is yet will get on a podium with said person tomorrow, amidst smiles and back-slapping, to co-host a National event. Shameless Nation.

When we are not being the aberration that grants a suspected terror sponsor indefinite bail (Senator Ndume) ,while Okah was detained throughout his trial and eventually jailed in SA, you will find Nigeria to be the Nation where corruption/graft trial (Bankole, Gbenga Daniel, Alao Akala) last many, many years with no conclusive end. It is Nigeria that a member of the Presidents economic team (Otedola) turns James Bond all for the purpose of getting off those who committed the crime yet get the luxury of pretending to be bringing "culprits" to justice. Abeg, the list of nefarious 'firsts' is too long under this ultra-incompetent example of a leader. We should prepare for Okupe to announce that David Cameron and Barrack Obama are envious of the leadership ability of GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Orikinla(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Table Leg :

What evidence do they have apart from the statement he made regarding making the country ungovernable?!

Let the FG go ahead and provide evidences that Buhari is the major sponsor, and subsequently do the right thing ....

Daft Government led by a dumbo and advised by nitwits .....

They claim to know about a problem and yet, they cant make the necessary step to solve the problem

Nonsense!
Ose o jare.
1000 Likes.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Orikinla(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
NA DID KIN TIN BABA FELA ANIKULAPO-KUTI DEY CALL BABA NLA NONSENSE. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Gbawe: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
cmespeak:

You can't be involved in the discussion to stop killings of nigerians from yr own area,the north is being set back daily in resources and u say u can't help in stopping the violence there, nigerians that u want to jump up and rule in 2015 are being killed daily and u say u are not concerned as a former president, Mr Buhari u must be a wicked man to say this.If the whole northern nigeria is totally razed down don't 4get u live there u will die also. If u know those that are part of the problem come out and say yr bit, u can't cme and say those that were part of the problem in the niger delta solved the problem, these were concerned rulers and nigerians that stepped into the fracas and put a stop to it.
Now smething similar is going on in yr area and u say u are nt part of the problem. Nigeria will never be yours to rule since u don't have human sympathy in yr hearth God will judge u Mr Buhari, u better repent from yr wickedness before u die like a common criminal.

Many examples vindicates Buhari's hesitance to involve himself with something sensible folks know is the 'baby' of the PDP. Did some not warn Ribadu not to take the assignment from GEJ? How has that ended if not as a waste of Ribadu's time? Is it now not clear, as many claimed, that the ultra-deceitful government of GEJ simply wanted to use Ribadu's reputation to 'weather' a rough patch after the end of the very bitter fuel subsidy protests? Is it now not obvious GEJ is the cause of the problem with how he has dumped the Ribadu report and ignored the transformational recommendation that are entirely within his powers to implement?

Now GEJ and his PDP buddies have created Boko Haram yet people like you insist on frog-marching Buhari to the front of the queue of those, in your mind, "duty-bound" to deliver solutions so that he can suffer Ribadu's fate also. WHat happened to Azazi who bravely named the PDP? Abeg tell us.

Buhari man , given the undoubted history of deceit and duplicity of the GEJ government, is telling you rightly that he cannot solve a problem he does not understand the origin of and you are castigating him unfairly for that correct stance.

Why should folks with good names involve themselves with the madness sponsored by the PDP? If Buhari gets involved, only for the real sponsors to get mad at his "intrusion" and order more bombings, you will be first to say Buhari did not get his way and decided to unleash more mayhem. Buhari cannot win with people like you. Never. Instructive you do not concede the culpability of GEJ and his evil Party before you promote Buhari into the high seat of 'adjudicator' peace or lack of it depends on. You are busy calling Buhari wicked yet an honest person knows that GEJ and his Party affiliates like Atiku, Ciroma, Sambo et al are the personification of wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by cronsberg: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
Gen. Azazi of blessed memory said, PDP is boko haram, and boko haram is PDP. A few days later he was killed. Like a cornered injured dog, the PDP can do anything to sustain power, and i mean anything

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by TableLeg(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
The Presidency just fell to an all time low with this press release.

SPOT ON!
The press release has done nothing but to continue to stress the importance of doing away with this government!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Dankota1: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN BOKO HARAM ISSUE STARTED.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by wirinet(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
manmustwac: Well plese answer the point the poster made which is if Buhari is not sponsoring Boko Haram why did he say he would make the country ungovernable if he lost & how did he plan to do this? Also why dosen't he visit the victims of Boko Haram bombings or make public statenents against it?

I am very disappointed by your post above. although i have a soft spot for Buhari due to his incorruptible nature, i feel his time has past, he should just act as an inspiration and guardian to the younger generation. Is is only Buhari that made inflammatory statement in the run up to the 2011 elections? what of others like atiku that made similar statements, are they sponsors of Boko Haram also? is there any evidence at all linking Boko Haram to Buhari? Had any captured member implicated Buhari? So how come you are sure buhari is the major sponsor of Boko Haram?

Then in what capacity do you want Buhari to visit Borno or Yobe state, as a former head of state or as a former presidential candidate? how many former heads of state or presidential candidates have visited borno? why are you not labelling them sponsors of boko haram? what of the number 1,2,3,4 and 5 citizens of the country, how many of them have visited borno or yobe state. Why is Buhari given more responsibility than all others.

I think you people are to much into government propaganda which only aims to deflect blame from where it actually lies.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please I am from the South South but I know when I see an upright man.
Please if I may ask, who is the upright man you are seeing Gen Buhari? Check well please
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
wirinet:

I am very disappointed by your post above. although i have a soft spot for Buhari due to his incorruptible nature, i feel his time has past, he should just act as an inspiration and guardian to the younger generation. Is is only Buhari that made inflammatory statement in the run up to the 2011 elections? what of others like atiku that made similar statements, are they sponsors of Boko Haram also? is there any evidence at all linking Boko Haram to Buhari? Had any captured member implicated Buhari? So how come you are sure buhari is the major sponsor of Boko Haram?

Then in what capacity do you want Buhari to visit Borno or Yobe state, as a former head of state or as a former presidential candidate? how many former heads of state or presidential candidates have visited borno? why are you not labelling them sponsors of boko haram? what of the number 1,2,3,4 and 5 citizens of the country, how many of them have visited borno or yobe state. Why is Buhari given more responsibility than all others.

I think you people are to much into government propaganda which only aims to deflect blame from where it actually lies.
I have nothing against him either but his wanting to rule Nigeria at all cost is what don't understand. Is he the most eligible person to rule the country ?
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by TableLeg(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Adekay2011: Yes what else do u expect when their Holy Quran promised them of unlimited sex with virgins (at least 80,000 girls) and a full river of

Another one, who just escaped from Yaba left!

The top destination of mentally deranged escapees from the Psychiatric Hospital in Yaba is Nairaland!

Tool!
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by nairacountry(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
cronsberg: Gen. Azazi of blessed memory said, PDP is boko haram, and boko haram is PDP. A few days later he was killed. Like a cornered injured dog, the PDP can do anything to sustain power, and i mean anything

Gbam! u hv just spoken my mynd. I'm sure of 1 tin, pdp wl stop @ noting to arrest bh sponsor. but bein in d same party & surely a stalwart? Remeber Jeg once said dat bh has infilterated his gvmnt....
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
Table Leg :

Tool!
Do you mean TROLL?
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Olaolufred(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=Lilimax] Please if I may ask, who is the upright man you are seeing Gen Buhari? Check well please[/quote

BUHARI IS UPRIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by TableLeg(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lilimax:
I have nothing against him either but his wanting to rule Nigeria at all cost is what don't understand. Is he the most eligible person to rule the country ?

In your previous post, you sound like you have a whole lot against him!

Let's be objective here, this thread is about Boko Haram, the press release and its alleged links to Buhari!

Open another thread to discuss his wanting to rule Nigeria at all cost, simples!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by TableLeg(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lilimax: Do you mean TROLL?

No i am using tool in another context....
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=Olaolufred][/quote] Upright in what sense? How do you classify a person to be upright?
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=Olaolufred][/quote]What yardstick qualifies him to be upright?
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by dabossman(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
Shedysworld:
The president is just been considerate. From your write up it simply shows you are staying in the south and you've not seen the kind of hell the "strangers" pass through, if Jonathan decides to arrest Buhari now Jonathan has nothing to loose and infact he'll probably be applauded, again where Jonathan is he can't be touched (security wise) so he has no fear of arresting Buhari, but the "strangers" staying in the north will feel the heat. So you as a president will rather take accolades than having your entire citizens safety at heart (bro expand your horizon of thinking pls and think like a leader)

Seriously dude? So because we are afraid a few people may protest Buhari's arrest by attacking Southerners/Christians (which is still speculative) we should allow a systematic and organized killing of the same Southerners/Christians week in, week out by Boko Haram?

Is it not better to arrest the alleged major sponsor and quell any speculative riots that may occur using the military, police and other security forces, hopefully puting an end to Boko Haram insurgency once and for all, than to fold your arms and say "oh, we can't arrest him because we don't want riots to occur". People are freaking dying already!

The FG should just let Buhari be if they don't have any evidence instead of running their mouth like a child with dysentry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Olaolufred(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
dabossman:

Seriously dude? So because we are afraid a few people may protest Buhari's arrest by attacking Southerners/Christians (which is still speculative) we should allow a systematic and organized killing of the same Southerners/Christians week in, week out by Boko Haram?

Is it not better to arrest the alleged major sponsor and quell any speculative riots that may occur using the military, police and other security forces, hopefully puting an end to Boko Haram insurgency once and for all, than to fold your arms and say "oh, we can't arrest him because we don't want riots to occur". People are freaking dying already!

The FG should just let Buhari be if they don't have any evidence instead of running their mouth like a child with dysentry.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by PEREP: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Table Leg :

Even though your post above is not directed at me, but i am disappointed!

So you think making a statement about making a country ungovernable is enough to justify him as the major sponsor?

Or because he hasnt visited the victims of BH or made public statements, he is automatically the chief sponsor?

What have you done as an ordinary citizen, just like BUHARI to help fight BH? Please tell us!

I used to think you were very intelligent .... SMH!
The piece here said an Elder Statesman made unguarded statements and that does not warrat the kind of headline used by the Nairalander that posted this.
Okupe said the FG has worked to contain the unguarded statements and arresting Buhari is not the solution unfortunately. It for Nigerians who claimed to have been educated/read enough to read this piece to move away from reading or interpreting statements upside down.
Many pple is not interested in having a peaceful environment and that includes many of our media houses and individuals.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Cotton(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lilimax, it is either that you're very young or you have assimilated too much propaganda in the run up to the last elections. All the same, you need to do some valid research to get your answer. You may not find it on the pages of nairaland.

For the avoidance of doubt I am Igbo, Christian and I can honestly say that when the Buhari/Idiagbon regime was truncated by military coup, our country lost its way and we've never found it since.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Godmann(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
[size=15pt]Nigerians deserve what they get. The fools that voted a clueless idoit as our President are still yet to understand the mistake they made.

I don't care what happens to General Buhari; he had had a good life at over 70 years.

I care for the fate that is befelling my country.

A country of 160 millions being intentionally misled by a gang of criminals. Today at the head is a GEJ who shares no vision.

I am sure Buhari is not behind Boko Haram. I am sure even Jonathan and major PDP frontmen know this.

But they choose to "play politics" with our fate; and my people with little sense of understanding are still believing them.

I did tell them not to vote GEJ; I have never voted PDP since 2003 when I discovered they are gang of Idiots.

O God if only you can protect those of us; who had tried to ask sincere question about Nigeia; those of us who have invested to make Nigeria better.

God, if you open the eyes of my people who are being manipulated so that we all can work in unison to purge my country of the charlatans; or ,though regretable, if you can send the crisis in our land to consuume only those that have wilfully refused to see the true picture that our enemies are GEJ and his PDP gang of Criminals; Tinubu and his other unclean politicians from all other parties.

God let thy kingdom come quickly because my people are dying; God Buhari has been vilified by the very people he stand to save; the very people he cried for; the very people who should be joining him in to salvage what is left of our country; God only you can see the hear; open our eyes to see our problems and give us guts to selflessly confront them.
[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Sunday Aghaeze‎ As Personal Assistant On Photograph / Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.