Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency (26307 Views)

Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos / E*X*P*O*S*E*D! Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency / Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by dbride: 1:58am On Apr 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

That means we should never say anyone is a good person because Man is the most unpredictable on earth. grin grin grin grin grin

"That is not saying Buhari is bad".... this formed part of my comment. Your ^^^^ insinuation therefore is uncalled for. The good and bad are still unpredictable. Unpredictable simply means you can change from good to bad or from bad to good without notice. Waoh, comprehension must be a tough nut sometimes. People tend to reply according to what they understand. God help us if they dont understand us correctly!
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:25am On Apr 17, 2013
dbride:

"That is not saying Buhari is bad".... this formed part of my comment. Your ^^^^ insinuation therefore is uncalled for. The good and bad are still unpredictable. Unpredictable simply means you can change from good to bad or from bad to good without notice. Waoh, comprehension must be a tough nut sometimes. People tend to reply according to what they understand. God help us if they dont understand us correctly!

You were saying people should not speak authoritatively about someone because man is capable of change. For now we have a lot of facts of General Buhari being a good and principled man. From the way he chose to live his life and protect his name and image.

From the way he ran his life, we believe and know he isn't capable of being a sympathizer or sponsor of the sect Boko Haram.

So because there is a possibility that man can change from good to bad, we shouldn't speak authoritatively about General Buhari. Maybe we should swallow the propaganda from GEJ and Co.. It wasn't a surprise to me when the Presidential office denied the report. We all knew it is just propaganda.

So I have tried to comprehend what you were saying. I just highlighted it to show you that we can say good of someone even though man is capable of change. cool
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:28am On Apr 17, 2013
dbride:

You are not saying General Buhari is bad but people should not speak authoritatively about him not being bad because he is capable of change (unpredictability). So what is wrong with my reply. grin
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by ddeola: 4:47am On Apr 17, 2013
All lies, una no dey tire ?
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by TUMIC(m): 7:01am On Apr 17, 2013
The truth be told the moment this fearful president declare that he is not coming back for another tenor, Boko Haram will disappear into thing air.
But still on the quest for power, people will stop at nothing.
Some of the northern politicians are suspicious!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by AleeEmran: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2013
I thought this forum was formed to solve our national issues but some are using it for an insult, is Buhari part of this present government, did you people forget what Jonathan said that Boko Haram are in his government , then where are you contradicting all that, it is responsibility for the government to bring an end to all this crises, or else we call it a failure to the whole world, forget about the Boko Haram killing in the north, how about the killing and kidnapping in the south, we are lacking a good leaders that can handle all this national problems, for the sake of this our father's land let oga Jona step aside and form an interim government, even the western countries are not happy with the way Jona is handling this country. Better wake up and make changes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Durchmann(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2013
Jakumo: Where charges of genocide and human rights violations are being formally submitted to the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands, for prosecution and arrest warrant issuance, the petitioner country or organization is REQUIRED to PUBLICLY identify the culprit, and PUBLICLY level the relevant charges, in order that the accused party, who in this case is of course Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the Boko Haram suicide terror gang fame, may PUBLICLY refute or confirm the charges on which they will shortly be arraigned in Holland.

For those uncertain about the evidentiary basis upon which Ayatollah Buhari would be eligible for trial by the International Criminal Court, over the killings he implicity ordered during and after the most recent Nigerian presidential elections, please recall the legal precedent set when those who encouraged the killing of "cockroaches", in radio broadcasts made during Rwanda and Rurundi's brutal civil wars, are today serving LIFE jail sentences in Holland, courtesy of the same International Criminal Court that is now on track to throw the book at Nigeria's very own Dhick Dastardly - Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the "Blood will flow if I lose this election" fame.

Those who still bay half-heartedly at the moon, while ululating about the "proof" needed to send Ayatollah Buhari to trial for instigating election mass-murder, and for introducing Nigeria to the horror of suicide-bomb massacre, one can only hope that the eventual and inevitable life-imprisonment of Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden does not lead to yet more suicides by disgruntled Enemies of Frogress, otherwise known as stubborn and persistent corpse-flies who keep feeding until the crypt is sealed forever.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by TableLeg(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2013
Jakumo: Where charges of genocide and human rights violations are being formally submitted to the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands, for prosecution and arrest warrant issuance, the petitioner country or organization is REQUIRED to PUBLICLY identify the culprit, and PUBLICLY level the relevant charges, in order that the accused party, who in this case is of course Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the Boko Haram suicide terror gang fame, may PUBLICLY refute or confirm the charges on which they will shortly be arraigned in Holland.

For those uncertain about the evidentiary basis upon which Ayatollah Buhari would be eligible for trial by the International Criminal Court, over the killings he implicity ordered during and after the most recent Nigerian presidential elections, please recall the legal precedent set when those who encouraged the killing of "cockroaches", in radio broadcasts made during Rwanda and Rurundi's brutal civil wars, are today serving LIFE jail sentences in Holland, courtesy of the same International Criminal Court that is now on track to throw the book at Nigeria's very own Dhick Dastardly - Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the "Blood will flow if I lose this election" fame.

Those who still bay half-heartedly at the moon, while ululating about the "proof" needed to send Ayatollah Buhari to trial for instigating election mass-murder, and for introducing Nigeria to the horror of suicide-bomb massacre, one can only hope that the eventual and inevitable life-imprisonment of Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden does not lead to yet more suicides by disgruntled Enemies of Frogress, otherwise known as stubborn and persistent corpse-flies who keep feeding until the crypt is sealed forever.

Seun, can we please have the yawning emoticon .... Absolutely necessary for situations when the sort of crap above surfaces on this forum!
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Can you state your reasons why he isn't an upright man?

My reasons:
1. He fought corruption and indiscipline.
2. He fought indolence and the betrayal of trusts.
3. He managed national resources in various capacities—as a military commander, as a state governor, as a minister, as head of the Petroleum Trust Fund, and as the head of state and he never touched a kobo of public funds.

Please, how many of our politicians can boast of this.
He is not an upright man because he is an extremist to the core. I'm sure his quest to rule this country at all cost is bacause he has found out that he did not loot ans amasse wealth as he is supposed to while in office.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2013
Z8: If the 'presidency' an publicly identify someone as a major sponsor of BH then what is stopping the 'presidency' from arresting him? just askng
The present Gov't is following the Buhari issue with caution. Arresting Buhari at this point in time may not be the best option because the Northerners are just looking for any slight provocation from the Federal Gov't to unleash their evil plan.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by jude33084(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2013
nairaman66: Misplaced priorities from Okupe! Everything he said is based on assumptions!! We can still assume Okupe is a Boko Haram sponsor.. grin

I HOPE YOU WERE BORN THEN WHEN BUHARI MADE THAT COMMENT THAT LEAD TO THE DESTRUCTION OF LIVES AND PROPERTIES IN THE NORTH?

OR YOU WERE STILL SUCKING THEN undecided
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please General Buhari is highly principled and honest. That is why he can't recognize corrupt government who came in by selection and rigging. Who loot the nation dry and sponsor terrorists. Who celebrate convicts and give them amnesty. Do you think a principled man will rub shoulders with thieves?
Say it loud! I don't uderstand his reason of wanting to rule Nigeria at all cost. My question again: Is he the most eligible person to rule Nigeria . He has failed once, twice, third and he will still fail again if he contest. Does he forget something in Aso Rock .
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by jude33084(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2013
dbride:

BUHARI IS BAD AND BAD IS BUHARI angry

A MAN THAT LOST ELECTION AND INCITE VIOLENCE THAT TOOK HUNDREDS OF LIVES ESPECIALLY THAT OF THE CORERS? angry

THANK GOD BBC STILL HAVE THE TAPE IN THEIR PODCAST.

FGN(POLICE) WERE FAST TO ARREST THE WAZOBIA STAFFS IN KANO THAT MADE A FOUL COMMENT WHICH RESULTED IN THE ATTACKS OF THOSE POLIO IMMUNIZATION STAFFS angry

IF THEY CAN ARREST THEM BASED ON WHAT THEY SAID, IS BUHARI ABOVE THE LAW?

IF JONATHAN WERE TO BE A SERIOUS MINDED PRESIDENT WITHOUT FUTURE PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION, BUHARI WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL RIGHT NOW undecided
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2013
jude33084:

BUHARI IS BAD AND BAD IS BUHARI angry

A MAN THAT LOST ELECTION AND INCITE VIOLENCE THAT TOOK HUNDREDS OF LIVES ESPECIALLY THAT OF THE CORERS? angry

THANK GOD BBC STILL HAVE THE TAPE IN THEIR PODCAST.

FGN(POLICE) WERE FAST TO ARREST THE WAZOBIA STAFFS IN KANO THAT MADE A FOUL COMMENT WHICH RESULTED IN THE ATTACKS OF THOSE POLIO IMMUNIZATION STAFFS angry

IF THEY CAN ARREST THEM BASED ON WHAT THEY SAID, IS BUHARI ABOVE THE LAW?

IF JONATHAN WERE TO BE A SERIOUS MINDED PRESIDENT WITHOUT FUTURE PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION, BUHARI WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL RIGHT NOW undecided
The present Gov't is following the Buhari issue with caution. Arresting Buhari at this point in time may not be the best option because the Northerners are just looking for any slight provocation from the Federal Gov't to unleash their evil plan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by jude33084(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2013
Lilimax:

YOU MAYBE CORRECT BUT SOME GUYS HERE ARE SEEING THE TRUTH BUT CHOOSE TO TURN A BLIND EYE, NO WONDER OUR OLD LEADERS BELIEVED THAT THE YOUTHS ARE NOT READY TO HANDLE TOP NIGERIAN POSITIONS sad
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by PHENOMCHICKSON: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2013
I've been suspecting this for long, i just pray that his whole secrets will be uncovered soon.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Dibiachukwu: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2013
Nuzo':
Let's put sentiments aside and be honest for once.

Buhari is very unlikely to be in any form of association or contact with any terrorist group. However, its very clear that the level of insurgency is as a results of the threats Buhari made during elections.

Aside from insighting violence in the north, Buhari is very happy about it, hence he would have cried out to these islamic fundamentalists who tend to listen to him religiously.

Bottomline is that most northern Muslims are covertly angry for not having one of them as the president. And the insurgency has gotten to this level cos GEJ is a MINORITY. His government wouldn't have suffered these blackmail and intimidation if he was Igbo or Yoruba.

GEJ has also been advised not to take on some northern elites who are sympathetic to BH for the fear of major uprising in the north....which will eventually lead to a disintegration of the entity called Nigeria!
Question is, who wants Nigeria to continue like this? May Amadioha strike that person. Nigeria aka "The Royal Niger Company", is a disgrace and insult to all intelligent nations in that entity. Who are those that want it to remain one at all cost. May CHUKWU punish all haters of truth. If Nigeria is unworkable, please let it disintegrate peacefully. So that madmen can continue with their madness and sane people can move on with their lives.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Ustec: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2013
Headline is completely different to the main story....no wonder GEJ has not been performing...with all dos dumbies advisers of his...the main story never justifies that he is BH's sponsrs....abi can any1 pin point it tells in that TORI......hope buhari wunt sue him sha...!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by greenguy: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
jonathan is just an imbec'ile and okupe clearly is an idi-ot.

this is just a cheap blackmail and a propaganda to simply solicit pity. apparently, there's no limit to what this govt'll do to ensure they hold on to power. since our righteous govt have known part or 'major' sponsors of boko haram what have they done to bring them to book? nothing, instead they run to the media now and then crying foul.

i dont buy this story. it's a shame - nigeria is getting messier because we still have not found leadership. we regret trusting you with our votes MR. JONATHAN.

i am not a northerner, just one who's yet to be blinded by politics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by meforyou1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Atiku Abubakar said exactly d same thing in eagles square during PDP national convention. Why can't this govt arrest these 2 morons, tie them to a stake at bar beach and shoot them to death?
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by TableLeg(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
me_for_you: Atiku Abubakar said exactly d same thing in eagles square during PDP national convention. Why can't this govt arrest these 2 morons, tie them to a stake at bar beach and shoot them to death?
Fu.....cking dimwit ... That is not how things are done!
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Jakumo(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
Table Leg :

Seun, can we please have the yawning emoticon .... Absolutely necessary for situations when the sort of crap above surfaces on this forum!

Please may I at least thank you for quoting my entire post, which makes it more convenient to read for those who missed it the first time several pages back.

I bore you, therefore I exist, which is a good thing in my book.

Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden will serve the rest of his pointless life in a nice warm jail cell in Holland, and you can take that to the bank, sir. No vex o. E get as e be.

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Akiika: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
Stupid gov't, idiotic spokesperson. Buhari won a defamation suit against the GEJ government recently. I predict another suit in earnest. GEJ just gets stupidier by day, all these dumb diversionary tactics doesn't work...accusing someone without evidence. If you are sure, why not just arrest him?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Evestar200(f): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
Table Leg :

Mooorooon...

All i am saying is be careful about what you say, not telling you what to say madam demoCRAZY!

Fu...cking illiterate!
u r a asshole! U dont knw what is goin on in dis country! So shut ya stinky damn mouth
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Evestar200(f): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Table Leg :

Mooorooon...

All i am saying is be careful about what you say, not telling you what to say madam demoCRAZY!

Fu...cking illiterate!
u r a asshole! U dont knw what is goin on in dis country so shut ur stinky damn mouth nd go nd play ps2
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lilimax: Say it loud! I don't uderstand his reason of wanting to rule Nigeria at all cost. My question again: Is he the most eligible person to rule Nigeria . He has failed once, twice, third and he will still fail again if he contest. Does he forget something in Aso Rock .

Apart from General Buhari, can you tell me one politician that you know that can fight corruption in the country. Please General Buhari is fighting for the country not himself. It is Nigerians who are victims of corruption.

The subsidy scam removal affected you more than General Buhari. So if he fails, it is to the detriment of the country and not him. He didn't forget nothing. It is just that our country started rotting as soon as General Buhari was removed from power. It breaks his heart. Unlike selfish politicians who wants to burn this country for their own selfish gains.

Please tell me who can fight corruption in Nigeria now. We can't say Ribadu, after a scam Subsidy list was given to him and he signed it as an investigation he has carried out. Please I am waiting.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lilimax:
He is not an upright man because he is an extremist to the core. I'm sure his quest to rule this country at all cost is bacause he has found out that he did not loot ans amass wealth as he is supposed to while in office.

Please where did you get the notion that he is an extremist to the core. To be honest you got that from hear say and propaganda. Please no extremist to the core will Christians as his driver and chef. Do your research before talking. Honestly do you have any proof that he is an extremist? SMH.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lilimax: Say it loud! I don't uderstand his reason of wanting to rule Nigeria at all cost. My question again: Is he the most eligible person to rule Nigeria . He has failed once, twice, third and he will still fail again if he contest. Does he forget something in Aso Rock .

Please name a politician apart from General Buhari that has honestly fought corruption. If Ribadu was so clean, he wouldn't have been able to sit and watch OBJ wreck this country to pieces.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Jakumo(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
The only thing Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden stands to win is a reserved place in a jail cell, where he will be sent after a fair trial by the International Criminal Court, in Den Haag, Holland.

That sobering realization should not, however, stop Ayatollah Buhari from making a complete and utter asz of himself by contesting as many future presidential elections as possible, before he is finally arrested and jailed for incitement to genocide. The resounding defeats that Ayatollah Buhari will suffer and copiously weep over will once again provide much-needed light entertainment for the electorate, as well as for the international community.

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by dougivilla(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

If you read what you have just written, you will see that all you have accused him off have no facts. Let me enlighten you, Gen. Obasanjo did all he could to tag Gen. Buhari as corrupt but he couldn't even find a file or paper to paint him corrupt.

Please be honest to yourself. Is that possible with the politicians of today? Go and check, there is nothing as looted funds in the PTF Gen. Buhari ran. Do you think it is possible for most Nigerian Politicians to sit on Billions of Naira and not loot?

You said Gen. Buhari is floating Parties. Please he is not as rich as the other Generals or Politicians in this country. General Buhari is very poor compared to them. I wish I could be as incorruptible, upright, principled and honest as General Buhari.

Please do your research, there are facts to back up my claims and yours have no facts at all. Just like the Okupe press release that GEJ and Co. cleverly denied. Even though I believe it was the plan to spread fake allegations for Nigerians who are gullible to lies to eat.

Truths are superior to facts, and do not necessarily need facts for their validity! Now, let me drive home some truths!!

Is it TRUE that GMB said he would never recognise or pay allegiance to the democratically elected government of president Ya'adua (RIP), despite a supreme court judgemnt in favour of that government? Yes! Is that a sign of uprightness? No!

Is it TRUE that GMB has floated more parties and participated in more election for the highest office in the land, than any other Nigerian, living or dead? Yes! Does that in anyway potray him as poor as u want us to believe? No! Is desperation a sign of uprightness? No!

Is it TRUE that several other richer-than-Buhari generals and politicians according to you had to contribute moneys and resources to achieve what you puportedly poor GMB easily and single handedly achieved many times over? Yes. Is he truely poorer? No!

Do you know any thriving business of your most holy GMB that should give him the kind of money involved in setting up campaign offices and paying the staff therein, in the 774 or so LGs over and over, and at the slightest provocation? I don't!!

Is it TRUE that GMB like many other corrupt politians was not this rich when he first got into limelight? Yes! What are the sources of the other wealth if different from loots? Tell me!! With your FACTS of course!

Is it true that with the kind of money His Righteous, GMB spends every 4 years for electioneering, he could afford far more luxury and flamboyance than those you termed very corrupt? Yes. Is GMB truely different from the rest? No!

Is it TRUE that the earlier you get over this your BUHARIISM, the better for you? Yes!

Is it TRUE that you are still looking for FACTS in the face of outright TRUTHS? I doubt!!!
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
dougivilla: Truths are superior to facts, and do not necessarily need facts for their validity! Now, let me drive home some truths!!

Is it TRUE that GMB said he would never recognise or pay allegiance to the democratically elected government of president Ya'adua (RIP), despite a supreme court judgemnt in favour of that government? Yes! Is that a sign of uprightness? No!

Is it TRUE that GMB has floated more parties and participated in more election for the highest office in the land, than any other Nigerian, living or dead? Yes! Does that in anyway potray him as poor as u want us to believe? No! Is desperation a sign of uprightness? No!

Is it TRUE that several other richer-than-Buhari generals and politicians according to you had to contribute moneys and resources to achieve what you puportedly poor GMB easily and single handedly achieved many times over? Yes. Is he truely poorer? No!

Do you know any thriving business of your most holy GMB that should give him the kind of money involved in setting up campaign offices and paying the staff therein, in the 774 or so LGs over and over, and at the slightest provocation? I don't!!

Is it TRUE that GMB like many other corrupt politians was not this rich when he first got into limelight? Yes! What are the sources of the other wealth if different from loots? Tell me!! With your FACTS of course!

Is it true that with the kind of money His Righteous, GMB spends every 4 years for electioneering, he could afford far more luxury and flamboyance than those you termed very corrupt? Yes. Is GMB truely different from the rest? No!

Is it TRUE that the earlier you get over this your BUHARIISM, the better for you? Yes!

Is it TRUE that you are still looking for FACTS in the face of outright TRUTHS? I doubt!!!

General Obasanjo tried to prove General Buhari corrupt using the EFCC and couldn't find nothing to pin him as corrupt. FACT.

Did he run the PTF and there was Zero looting? Yes. FACT.

Did he fight Corruption in Nigeria? Yes. FACT.

If General Buhari enters power, will many corrupt officials finally be jailed for their crimes to the nation? Yes. FACT.

Please facts beats assumption you parade as truth. General Buhari isn't your everyday rich general. You have no proof that he is the sponsor of most parties he runs his campaigns.

Please state facts, not assumptions as truth.

How do you expect him to accept these corrupt politicians with their corrupt Judiciary. Please he knows they are all corrupt, and you know it. How do you expect a bird of a different feather to flock with birds of corruption.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by dougivilla(m): 12:50am On Apr 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

General Obasanjo tried to prove General Buhari corrupt using the EFCC and couldn't find nothing to pin him as corrupt. FACT.

Did he run the PTF and there was Zero looting? Yes. FACT.

Did he fight Corruption in Nigeria? Yes. FACT.

If General Buhari enters power, will many corrupt officials finally be jailed for their crime to the nation? Yes. FACT.

Please facts beats assumption you parade as truth. General Buhari isn't your everyday rich general. You have no proof that he is the sponsor of most parties he runs.

Please state facts, not assumptions as truth.

How do you expect him to accept these corrupt politicians with their corrupt Judiciary. Please he knows they are all corrupt, and you know it. How do you expect a bird of a different feather to flock with birds of corruption.
So you support a citizen, (an ex head of state for that matter) of a country, to (for whatever reason) discountenance and publicly discard, disobey and rubbish a supreme court judgement because it FACTUALLY did not go his way? Will GBM tolerate such acts capable of creating anarchy, if he was the sitting president? Anyway, the point of your convergence with the Holy Mallam is gradually unfolding and noted!

Now tell me one, just one (apart from Abacha of course, whose death opened a can of worm) ex head of state that has been successfully proven as currupt!!!
So we can FACTUALLY assume they are all saints, no be so? Were there no FACTUAL allegations of 52 or so suitcase against his regime, like we had the oil windfall for IBBs, Turnaround maintenance fraud of OBJ, and subsidy fraud of GEJ?

So because Babangida, OBJ and even the GEJ led government tried and jailed or is trying and may jail a few politicians we can FACTUALLY say they all fought or are fighting corruption? Is there any government that doesnt try and jail some political enemies and FACTUALLY hang the toga of corruption on them?

Your assumption of OBJ's futile efforts to nail Buhari even if true, is in itself a minus, because the same OBJ government FACTUALLY tried/investigated Atiku, Tinubu and even convict-Ibori and they all, yes all, FACTUALLY came out as clean, if not cleaner than your Holy Mallam!

Lest i forget, as the proponent of FACTS, you would do well to FACTUALLY tell who bankrolls all of poor man GMB's political expenditures

Your so called facts are as good as the allegation that GMB is the chief sponsor of boko haram! Plain simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.