Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency (26308 Views)

Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos / E*X*P*O*S*E*D! Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency / Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by dougivilla(m): 12:50am On Apr 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

General Obasanjo tried to prove General Buhari corrupt using the EFCC and couldn't find nothing to pin him as corrupt. FACT.

Did he run the PTF and there was Zero looting? Yes. FACT.

Did he fight Corruption in Nigeria? Yes. FACT.

If General Buhari enters power, will many corrupt officials finally be jailed for their crime to the nation? Yes. FACT.

Please facts beats assumption you parade as truth. General Buhari isn't your everyday rich general. You have no proof that he is the sponsor of most parties he runs.

Please state facts, not assumptions as truth.

How do you expect him to accept these corrupt politicians with their corrupt Judiciary. Please he knows they are all corrupt, and you know it. How do you expect a bird of a different feather to flock with birds of corruption.
So you support a citizen, (an ex head of state for that matter) of a country, to (for whatever reason) discountenance and publicly discard, disobey and rubbish a supreme court judgement because it FACTUALLY did not go his way? Will GBM tolerate such acts capable of creating anarchy, if he was the sitting president? Anyway, the point of your convergence with the Holy Mallam is gradually unfolding and noted!

Now tell me one, just one (apart from Abacha of course, whose death opened a can of worm) ex head of state that has been successfully proven as currupt!!!
So we can FACTUALLY assume they are all saints, no be so? Were there no FACTUAL allegations of 52 or so suitcase against his regime, like we had the oil windfall for IBBs, Turnaround maintenance fraud of OBJ, and subsidy fraud of GEJ?

So because Babangida, OBJ and even the GEJ led government tried and jailed or is trying and may jail a few politicians we can FACTUALLY say they all fought or are fighting corruption? Is there any government that doesnt try and jail some political enemies and FACTUALLY hang the toga of corruption on them?

Your assumption of OBJ's futile efforts to nail Buhari even if true, is in itself a minus, because the same OBJ government FACTUALLY tried/investigated Atiku, Tinubu and even convict-Ibori and they all, yes all, FACTUALLY came out as clean, if not cleaner than your Holy Mallam!

Lest i forget, as the proponent of FACTS, you would do well to FACTUALLY tell who bankrolls all of poor man GMB's political expenditures

Your so called facts are as good as the allegation that GMB is the chief sponsor of boko haram! Plain simple!
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by dougivilla(m): 12:51am On Apr 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

General Obasanjo tried to prove General Buhari corrupt using the EFCC and couldn't find nothing to pin him as corrupt. FACT.

Did he run the PTF and there was Zero looting? Yes. FACT.

Did he fight Corruption in Nigeria? Yes. FACT.

If General Buhari enters power, will many corrupt officials finally be jailed for their crime to the nation? Yes. FACT.

Please facts beats assumption you parade as truth. General Buhari isn't your everyday rich general. You have no proof that he is the sponsor of most parties he runs.

Please state facts, not assumptions as truth.

How do you expect him to accept these corrupt politicians with their corrupt Judiciary. Please he knows they are all corrupt, and you know it. How do you expect a bird of a different feather to flock with birds of corruption.
So you support a citizen, (an ex head of state for that matter) of a country, to (for whatever reason) discountenance and publicly discard, disobey and rubbish a supreme court judgement because it FACTUALLY did not go his way? Will GBM tolerate such acts capable of creating anarchy, if he was the sitting president? Anyway, the point of your convergence with the Holy Mallam is gradually unfolding and noted!

Now tell me one, just one (apart from Abacha of course, whose death opened a can of worm) ex head of state that has been successfully proven as currupt!!!
So we can FACTUALLY assume they are all saints, no be so? Were there no FACTUAL allegations of 52 or so suitcase against his regime, like we had the oil windfall for IBBs, Turnaround maintenance fraud of OBJ, and subsidy fraud of GEJ?

So because Babangida, OBJ and even the GEJ led government tried and jailed or is trying and may jail a few politicians we can FACTUALLY say they all fought or are fighting corruption? Is there any government that doesnt try and jail some political enemies and FACTUALLY hang the toga of corruption on them?

Your assumption of OBJ's futile efforts to nail Buhari even if true, is in itself a minus, because the same OBJ government FACTUALLY tried/investigated Atiku, Tinubu and even convict-Ibori and they all, yes all, FACTUALLY came out as clean, if not cleaner than your Holy Mallam!

Lest i forget, as the proponent of FACTS, you would do well to FACTUALLY tell who bankrolls all of poor man GMB's political expenditures

Your so called facts are as good as the allegation that GMB is the chief sponsor of boko haram! Plain simple!
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2013
dougivilla: So you support a citizen, (an ex head of state for that matter) of a country, to (for whatever reason) discountenance and publicly discard, disobey and rubbish a supreme court judgement because it FACTUALLY did not go his way? Will GBM tolerate such acts capable of creating anarchy, if he was the sitting president? Anyway, the point of your convergence with the Holy Mallam is gradually unfolding and noted!

You missed the point. OBJ and the EFCC could not find a document to attribute corruptness to him. If you say Atiku, there were loads of papers OBJ was parading showing Atiku as being corrupt. As for Ibori, we have his UK mansions. As for IBB, the annulment of the June 12th election. As for Abubakar Abdulsalami, we have the case were funds from our national reserves got missing in the name of renovating (not building) stadiums for Nigeria'99.

You can't find things like this on General Buhari. To be honest with you I have my fears but they are all based on assumption. I for one stand for Innocent till proven guilty. I can't stand and accuse a man of being corrupt without proof.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:47am On Apr 18, 2013
dougivilla: So you support a citizen, (an ex head of state for that matter) of a country, to (for whatever reason) discountenance and publicly discard, disobey and rubbish a supreme court judgement because it FACTUALLY did not go his way? Will GBM tolerate such acts capable of creating anarchy, if he was the sitting president? Anyway, the point of your convergence with the Holy Mallam is gradually unfolding and noted!

Please ANPP and CPC are political parties. They have their ways to fund for money for the campaign of their presidential candidate. That money isn't from General Buhari's pocket.
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by dougivilla(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You missed the point. OBJ and the EFCC could not find a document to attribute corruptness to him. If you say Atiku, there were loads of papers OBJ was parading showing Atiku as being corrupt. As for Ibori, we have his UK mansions. As for IBB, the annulment of the June 12th election. As for Abubakar Abdulsalami, we have the case were funds from our national reserves got missing in the name of renovating (not building) stadiums for Nigeria'99.

You can't find things like this on General Buhari. To be honest with you I have my fears but they are all based on assumption. I for one stand for Innocent till proven guilty. I can't stand and accuse a man of being corrupt without proof.
That no paper was found to nail him if true could mean that GMB is the smootest operator, not that thay never existed. My point is none of these guys, i mean none as things currently appear is better than the other! Some may be worse though, cos even amonng thieves, some have honour but a thief is a thief.

Until the british Judiciary took over the Ibori case, no Nigerian heard of the 'mansions', cars and laundered money as evidence against him.

I have nothing personal against GMB, my intention was to simply read through the thread, until I saw where you mentioned him as the only corrupt-free politician that can tackle corruption and stuffs like that, which I considered not only as misleading, false and defeatist, but a an insult on the over 170 million living Nigerians and 75 or so million able bodied youths in Nigeria.

See a post in one of my previous threads hereunder to understand where I stand:

Let’s move beyond Buhari & co. - dougivilla

**He was there in the era of former US
Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald
Reagan and still see No reason to
leave the stage. Four persons have taken too much of our political space. The first is Olusegun
Obasanjo. Ibrahim Babangida is
another. David Mark is the third and
Muhammadu Buhari may be the fourth. What new vision does Buhari have? He
should arrange the merger and go
home. There’s so much good
intellectual energy to deploy,
yesterday’s men have tried for the
country, there should be forward movement. When Buhari was Head of State, President Barack Obama was in High School. Americans have since stopped talking of Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan. Nigeria needs change too. Jimmy Carter was the 39th President of the United States Jan. 20, 1977. Ronald Wilson Reagan was the 40th President of the United States January 20, 1981 – January 20, 1989.

Me thinks this is a manifestation of
failure of leadership. A 'success'
without a successor is a failure in
disguise. What are we still doing recycling the Anenihs, Atikus, Ciromas, Buharis, Tinubus, Gemades, Ekwuemes,Tukurs, Tom Ikimis,Falanas, Objs, Elechis, David Marks, IBBs, Bode Georges, Soyinkas, Ahmadu Alis, etc etc of this worlds in Nigeria? Are there no youths that can take over from them? Why do we always prefer to be at each others' throats rather than come together to dislodge these group of principalities that have held us bound and down, since almost forever? When will the youths actually wake up
to take the bull by the horn? We just
can't sit idly and allow these old war
horses continue to dictate our lives
and leave us with just enough crumbs
to keep us at loggerheads, while they take advantage to their benefits the
imaginary ethnic and religious divide
and sentiments they keep creating.
Are we benefitting from thestatus quo? Enough is enough!

Thants where I stand!!!
Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency by TUMIC(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2013
If only Boko Haram were bombing the corrupt politicians, they would have gained more support.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo / IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa / Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.