Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (25783 Views)

Mutual Funds / I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) / So Much For Idle Funds On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by kayjegs: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Check out my thread if it can help you out:

https://www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need

and

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need

The second one is more comprehensive but check the two. Wishing you luck in your business pursuit.

1 Like

Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Nothing wey pesin no go see for nairaland! How go you expect him to invest in real estate with 300,000 naira? Na wa o!

Don't underestimate real estate even with those so called "little funds"

One of my clients bought a plot of a land for 400k few years ago in one of those genuine and planned family estates owned by "omo oniles" in ikorodu and those plots sells for between 2.5m - 3m now.

He told me he almost had a fight with his dad then for "forcing" him to buy a plot of land in a bush but fortunately that bush is now developing into a lovely estate with beautiful structures and his own duplex & flats.

Thanks to his dads foresight so that he wouldn't waste his "idle funds"

3 Likes

Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yogun(f): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
PRODUTIM1: I can advice u to invest in Forever Living Products business.D business deals wt selling of daily needs like toothpaste,soap,perf,roll on,creme e.t.c made from Aloe Vera.It doesn't affect d job u ar presently on wt.Once u reach managerial level on d business d company can't pay u anything less than 200k evry month.I'm doing d business and it pays a lot.

forever ko GNLD ni...

abeg tread softly... no go buy mkt come de find buyer ooo...

the days of taking unprescribed supplement are over

2 Likes

Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yogun(f): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Kokofi: @ OP, Invest in real estate today & u'll be glad you ever did. Sterling Homes is selling plots of land @ Havilah Park & Garden Mowe, for just #30,000 monthly installmental plans for 20months @ #600,000. Or make an outright purchase for #540,000.
You can equally choose to go for a half plot of land: 30 X 60 feet for just #350,000.
Call Mr Ifeanyi on 08121981805| STERLING HOMES LTD| 82, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Invest wisely & become a land-owner with Sterling Homes Ltd.

like seriously

will call the dude tomorrow then
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yogun(f): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
olly pass:

Hey! Do you mind shedding more light on what is LBM and how it works or if there is a website i could get more info from.Also any one in the house knows what the fixed deposit for gtbank is? Thanks.

basically you register with the company with $200, buy markers @$30 each, minimum of 10. daily mark your markers online mon-fri. salary will be paid monthly. monthly $0.6Xnumber of markersX21 working day will be paid to you monthly, for instance if you bought 50markers @$30 each, the following month, your salary will be 0.6X50X21days. do d maths.
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yogun(f): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
Raymondenyi: Well for those asking about LBM , Its is more like an interactive marketing firm, where u buy questionnaires and u'll be marking d questionnaires every working day, and u re paid for it, after a year, ur membership expires, buh b4 den , u would have made far more, den ur capital, its very lucrative and they have other mouth watering packkages I can't tell y'all here!
Why I insisted on persons in Port harcourt is becos registration is done via dia office, and I don't know where there office is in Lag; buh I ddo know where there office is in Port Harcourt, since that is where I base. Wish y*all d best in ya pursuit

@Ray, regardless of where you are you can join, it involves moni ooo, minimum of about 80k for starters but na moni dem de take de find moni. I like in Lagos, just joined. my upline is based in UK and it was quite easy despite the distance. we are able to keep in touch via fb, emails and phone calls.

Anyone interested and based in lagos can pp me, am willing to help
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by afm4ever(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2013
Very interesting topic
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by ajekpaks(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
yogun:

@Ray, regardless of where you are you can join, it involves moni ooo, minimum of about 80k for starters but na moni dem de take de find moni. I like in Lagos, just joined. my upline is based in UK and it was quite easy despite the distance. we are able to keep in touch via fb, emails and phone calls.

Can't pp you now but I really need info on this... please can you send to me email address? ajekpaks@yahoo.com thank you very much
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
yogun:

yeah Yogun, I know U can join regardless of where U are, buh why I said Ph , Is because I stay there and I would not like someone I met online to start sending me money to start up an online business for him/her b4 they start calling me scam, Thats the least thing I will want ( cus I have a reputation to protect); So persons staying in PH can contact me, n I'll give them there office address, so they will go there, meet the persons involved and get to talk with them themselves, My only deal will be them registering under my upline, thats all. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yogun(f): 12:16am On Apr 20, 2013
ajekpaks:

Can't pp you now but I really need info on this... please can you send to me email address? ajekpaks@yahoo.com thank you very much

No probs...
Will send u a message in d morning...
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by ollypass: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2013
yogun:

No probs...
Will send u a message in d morning...

@ yogun. Tanks 4 that.explanation.here is my addy for further delibrations, oleev@yahoo.co.uk what did you mean by being on bonus markers? Am neither resident in lag or port though.

@ ray i respect you protecting your integrity even on such an anonymous forum.looking forward to doing something with you soon.
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yogun(f): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
olly pass:

@ yogun. Tanks 4 that.explanation.here is my addy for further delibrations, oleev@yahoo.co.uk what did you mean by being on bonus markers? Am neither resident in lag or port though.

@ ray i respect you protecting your integrity even on such an anonymous forum.looking forward to doing something with you soon.

Hi Oleev, just send you a message via the yahoo address you posted but it came back to me, if u have a gmail acct, pls send to me
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by ollypass: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ yogun: try fsekanogsr@gmail.com
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yogun(f): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2013
olly pass: @ yogun: try fsekanogsr@gmail.com

Sent!!!
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by lazinc(m): 2:14am On Apr 22, 2013
yogun:

basically you register with the company with $200, buy markers @$30 each, minimum of 10. daily mark your markers online mon-fri. salary will be paid monthly. monthly $0.6Xnumber of markersX21 working day will be paid to you monthly, for instance if you bought 50markers @$30 each, the following month, your salary will be 0.6X50X21days. do d maths.

[size=20pt]SCAM! WHAT IS THE COMPANY WEBSITE IF ITS REAL?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yogun(f): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
laz_inc:

[size=20pt]SCAM! WHAT IS THE COMPANY WEBSITE IF ITS REAL?[/size]

lolz grin grin grin
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by ollypass: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
@ yogun:ok will check it and get back @ ya...dont u tink u need to give laz inc accusation a more serious response than that?
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by lazinc(m): 12:36am On Apr 23, 2013
olly pass: @ yogun:ok will check it and get back @ ya...dont u tink u need to give laz inc accusation a more serious response than that?

A more serious response? I'm laughing in Russian!! I saw the link that was posted earlier on this thread before it was hidden, thanks to the MOD. First how would a normal human wants to put his/her hard earned money into something he or she doesn't understands? Can't even read? That scam site was in russian language for goodness sake. Its all about the MLM scams that we see and hear every now and then. What are you guys marking for God sake? You had better go and get something better for yourselves and stop decieving yourselves and the innocent public please.
There are no quick and fast ways in making money, just work hard and be street smart, you will sure get there slow and steady. Please be guided!!
My 2cents! I'm out

3 Likes

Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 23, 2013
laz_inc:

A more serious response? I'm laughing in Russian!! I saw the link that was posted earlier on this thread before it was hidden, thanks to the MOD. First how would a normal human wants to put his/her hard earned money into something he or she doesn't understands? Can't even read? That scam site was in russian language for goodness sake. Its all about the MLM scams that we see and hear every now and then. What are you guys marking for God sake? You had better go and get something better for yourselves and stop decieving yourselves and the innocent public please.
There are no quick and fast ways in making money, just work hard and be street smart, you will sure get there slow and steady. Please be guided!!
My 2cents! I'm out

U shouldn'kt come here n mek silly accusations without no facts, I hate getting involved in pointless arguments, I'll mek it real with u, re U in Port Harcourt? If yes, den tell me, I'll personally take out my time to take u 2 dia office, n u get 2 cee dia liason n speak wth them!
I tot sameway like U wen I got 2 learn about d business, until I went to a workshop organized by them ; Lo n behold dat was when I saw women n men, registering dia husbands, wifes, relatives, children into ds n making some goodies outta it. D website u talked about do u know dias an english version which would have appeared had u clicked on d english flag der?
N 2 know, its only members dat re granted access 2 dia site, so pls don't come here n mek unfounded n unverified silly assertions, If U re not interested in it, den don't come n dissuade odas just tek ur silly ass out of here n allow odas 2.
Most of my family members are partners already! If u care to know. N its a free world, no one forces anyone 2 join! If Y'all wnt wanna b partners, pls stay bck, It wnt affect me or yogun in anyway, we re only trying to help here by sharing ideas
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by Akdams(m): 2:33am On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yogun(f): 6:03am On Apr 23, 2013
olly pass: @ yogun:ok will check it and get back @ ya...dont u tink u need to give laz inc accusation a more serious response than that?

@Olly, but ko need! I can't be bothered by such. I am a wife and mom dat a regular job that pays very well which doesn't stop me from looking or searching for more streams of income.
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yogun(f): 6:05am On Apr 23, 2013
Raymondenyi:

U shouldn'kt come here n mek silly accusations without no facts, I hate getting involved in pointless arguments, I'll mek it real with u, re U in Port Harcourt? If yes, den tell me, I'll personally take out my time to take u 2 dia office, n u get 2 cee dia liason n speak wth them!
I tot sameway like U wen I got 2 learn about d business, until I went to a workshop organized by them ; Lo n behold dat was when I saw women n men, registering dia husbands, wifes, relatives, children into ds n making some goodies outta it. D website u talked about do u know dias an english version which would have appeared had u clicked on d english flag der?
N 2 know, its only members dat re granted access 2 dia site, so pls don't come here n mek unfounded n unverified silly assertions, If U re not interested in it, den don't come n dissuade odas just tek ur silly ass out of here n allow odas 2.
Most of my family members are partners already! If u care to know. N its a free world, no one forces anyone 2 join! If Y'all wnt wanna b partners, pls stay bck, It wnt affect me or yogun in anyway, we re only trying to help here by sharing ideas

@Ray: tnks for taking the time, I need to ask a question from you sef, will pm you
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yinkaoke(f): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
for those asking what treasury bills is its a non risk government instruments (i.e over guaranteed investment). it ranges from 91day, 182days and 365days. for now it offers one of the best rates and as such attracts lots of foreign funds of late, infact one of the highest in rates when compared to other countries. one of the its major attraction is that your interest will be paid upfront, so you can always re-invest it in other business of choice.

for those having the challenge of investing less that 1m, please approach any discount house or finance house, they should be able to buy lower amount on your behalf, what I mean is they pool funds and buy in bulk.

thanking you all for your advise.
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yogun(f): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
yinkaoke: for those asking what treasury bills is its a non risk government instruments (i.e over guaranteed investment). it ranges from 91day, 182days and 365days. for now it offers one of the best rates and as such attracts lots of foreign funds of late, infact one of the highest in rates when compared to other countries. one of the its major attraction is that your interest will be paid upfront, so you can always re-invest it in other business of choice.

for those having the challenge of investing less that 1m, please approach any discount house or finance house, they should be able to buy lower amount on your behalf, what I mean is they pool funds and buy in bulk.

thanking you all for your advise.

do u know of any discount house? can pls post contacts if you have
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yinkaoke(f): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2013
@ YOGUN
There's kakawa Discount House at Sterling tower marina CMS, there is Condolidated Discount House @ Leventise CMS, and FSDH at UAC Hose Marina. try those places even IBTC Asset Managers etc should be able to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yinkaoke(f): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
MY VIEW ABOUT THIS REAL ESTATE DEVELOPING COMPANIES.
I honestly think they're cows who are out to milk clients who have no experience of their biz. I wish to start a trend or topic on this so that we can all share our experience.

I am currently with one of them as a client and customer, I had finished my installmental payment of 550k, after which i visited the site, you need to see the site though it has a plan by them which of course is good on the long run but the area is so deep in mowe and under-developed.
the one that got me mad, was that they sent me another letter asking for developmental fee of about 400k apart from the 550k I had contributed thus far, meaning the total sum of a plot of land at mowe would then be about 950k to 1m, just land oh, we have not talk of the cost of its building or structure. If I am to buy the land from Ogun state Govt directly, it shouldn't be more than 80k at most for a plot, now see hoe much they're making per plot.

honestly they are out to buy people in, and with token contribution you would have been temped to become a cow to be milk any day. For now am so confused, their letter came with my survey plan and deed of assignment.

1 Like

Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
yinkaoke: @ YOGUN
There's kakawa Discount House at Sterling tower marina CMS, there is Condolidated Discount House @ Leventise CMS, and FSDH at UAC Hose Marina. try those places even IBTC Asset Managers etc should be able to do that.

Please wat is d discount house about? Is it buying a house? Where n how much will it cost me? Is there anyone close to my base? Please I need answers! In dire need of business
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
yinkaoke: @ YOGUN

Please wat is d discount house about? Is it buying a house? Where n how much will it cost me? Is there anyone close to my base? Please I need answers.
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by yogun(f): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
yinkaoke: MY VIEW ABOUT THIS REAL ESTATE DEVELOPING COMPANIES.
I honestly think they're cows who are out to milk clients who have no experience of their biz. I wish to start a trend or topic on this so that we can all share our experience.

I am currently with one of them as a client and customer, I had finished my installmental payment of 550k, after which i visited the site, you need to see the site though it has a plan by them which of course is good on the long run but the area is so deep in mowe and under-developed.
the one that got me mad, was that they sent me another letter asking for developmental fee of about 400k apart from the 550k I had contributed thus far, meaning the total sum of a plot of land at mowe would then be about 950k to 1m, just land oh, we have not talk of the cost of its building or structure. If I am to buy the land from Ogun state Govt directly, it shouldn't be more than 80k at most for a plot, now see hoe much they're making per plot.

honestly they are out to buy people in, and with token contribution you would have been temped to become a cow to be milk any day. For now am so confused, their letter came with my survey plan and deed of assignment.
Sparklight is currently selling home in Abeokuta with a down payment of 600k for 2rm apartment and the rest of the payment spread over 10yrs.. it was in the Punch newspaper for a while, i would rather settle for Abeokuta than go deep-inside Mowe for 1m land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? / Oil Marketers Holding Nation To Ransom,Says Okonjo-Iweala. / The Effects Of Online Betting On Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.