Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tormenting Thoughts In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tormenting Thoughts In Relationship (627 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life / Hez tormenting my life! help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tormenting Thoughts In Relationship by NotNairalandi(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Tormenting thoughts are ideas that come to your mind,which cause you to think about somebody,a thing or a situation.such thoughts arouse the feeling of care and worry in you.
The displeasure that comes with such thinking gives you emotional stress and you see yourself exposed and insecure.Thoughts like;your boyfriend/girlfriend is having a date with atleast one boy/girl in his/her school,office or place of business.painting picture of how those boys/girls would take your position in his/her life.This atimes makes you to checkmate your boy/girlfriend's mobile phone or spying on him/her.Negetive pictures of what could happen to your relationship provokes fear.Mind you this is not lack of trust but fear of losing your partner to another person.and sometimes this thoughts make you make you worry and at the same time angry which lead to saying or doing something you will regret later because you don't have any concrete evidence.

SYMPTOMS:
(1)Errors of Judgement.

(2)Unbearable feelings which leads to misconception of issues

(3)Predisposition of nasty behaviour

(4)Inducement to take wrong steps which your later regret.

Pls let's discuss,really want to knw your experience
Re: Tormenting Thoughts In Relationship by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Trust! Trust!! Trust!!! that's all i have to say.

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Old Class Mate Needed / Express Your Opinion / Who Do U Think Is D 2013 BBA Hottest House Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.