Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? (886 Views)

When Your Partner Cheats On You... / Reason Why Its Painful To Guys Wen Their Partner Cheats On Them / What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by hisgrace2: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2008
Your partner cheats on you, you find out - but instead of getting mad - you get even by starting a relationship as well - i.e. you cheat on him/her in return - Is this good?
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by chinda3: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2008
hmmm undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by TheSly: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2008
''Two wrongs would never make a right''
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

''Two wrongs would never make a right''
"But Revenge Is Sweet" tongue she you know im kidding
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by Busta(f): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2008
Rebound relationship is gonna lead to nothing more than "more heart aches"

give ursef some space, breathe and soak it all in. NEVER, EVA rush into anotha relationship cos u wanna spite the other person.
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by SweetT1: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Poster

Go get you a shortgun since you think revenge is the only way to go.
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by TheSly: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2008
ibkaye:

"But Revenge Is Sweet" tongue she you know im kidding
Agbo ti o ta idi mo eyin . . . .agbara lo lor mu wa! grin

I feel u. . . .its more like ''No retreat no surrender'' wink
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Agbo ti o ta idi mo eyin . . . .agbara lo lor mu wa! grin
*Rubs Eyes* Ah ah now Sly, abeg translate Jooooooo cry
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by SweetT1: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Sly

The best revenge in life is living a good life !
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by omega25red(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2008
What's the point ? if you catch your mate cheating just be strong and move on
In the process of you getting even you end up catching something that you can't get rid of
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by TheSly: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@Sly

The best revenge in life is living a good life !

------------------> Sweet T

Yea. . . . . .life is so simple. . . .who has the time to spend on ''revenge''
When u could simply use the same time to get over with it,get urself a new PYT and move on!. . .
Life is so sweet but too short! cool
Don't waste a sec. . . . cool
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by TheSly: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2008
ibkaye:

*Rubs Eyes* Ah ah now Sly, abeg translate Jooooooo cry
---------------->> IBK

Trans[b]late[/b] ko Trans[b]early[/b] ni cheesy
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

---------------->> IBK

Trans[b]late[/b] ko Trans[b]early[/b] ni cheesy
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by hisgrace2: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@Poster

Go get you a shortgun since you think revenge is the only way to go.

your head wey be like that cockroach wey don don take shoe nack him head - na d thing wey we dey talk be say I like revenge? See yah mouth wey be like monkey own - obo -
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by almondjoy(f): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2008
his.grace:

your head wey be like that cockroach wey don don take shoe nack him head - na d thing wey we dey talk be say I like revenge? See yah mouth wey be like monkey own - obo -

he he he he he he!

grin grin grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Laff soteeeeeeeeeeey till I piss for bodi!

@Topic
I think that is what is called "a draw"! 1-1. Only thing left is to see if we need to go into injury time or goal kicks for the win.

Not really a "good or bad" issue. Just a matter of what one feels comfortable with in his or her life. I personally cannot return that favor only because there is no one qualified in ma books to cheat with. Perhaps is there was. . . .who knows. Not an ethical issue for me, but an opportunistic one. tongue

No shame for inside, just keeping it real, as always! cool
Re: Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? by frank316(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2008
the best way to revenge is to forgive.

if you cant forgive break the relationship,

revenging only implies that you have accepted defeat, and you are ready to do anything stupid to get your own pound of flesh which is not possible. yea, can you really get your own pound of flesh

(1) (Reply)

Gender Perceptions In Relationships / Is It True? / I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.