Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars (35153 Views)

Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. / 20 Celebrities Who Drive Their Partners Crazy By Snoring / Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by ocelot2006(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Impressive. Besides, cars are not assets but liabilities. I'll invest in assets like real estate.

3 Likes

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Ninilowo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

gringringrin
religion is d opium of d masses.
d kingdom is for higher bidder.
salvation is not free bro
No!!Religion is the opium of the people, the sense of the senseless, the heart of the heartless, the only tool used by the CAPITALIST to oppress theCOMMON MAN.

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
Many billionaires understand what money actually is. They understand the struggles they took to get it, the ones who actually struggled, once you have accumulated so much wealth, it doesn't mean you have to blow it all off. Keep it for the future, sure you can enjoy your money, but why on unnecessary things?

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by nairaman66(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
The cars Listed are indeed cheap xcept for the $1500 Volvo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by dgitrader(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Wow! Several AUDI rides on the list! There must be something with the german luxury brand. grin
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by yuzedo: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
pro01: Smh. How can they be blessed with so much and yet fail to enjoy the abundance God endowed them with? They should take lessons on how to "live in the richness and fullness of Christ's blessings" from Nigerian billionaires pastors such as Ole-depo and Adeb-ole.
musKeeto: Dat one concern em.. I need my private jet because I own a multinational religious organization..
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by hishandmaid(f): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
This kind of lifestyle is called "contentment". When you ask God #1M and gives you #2M, it is for you to bls others. But often time, we misinterpret this to mean oppress others around us. I hope we @ least learnt something from this topic & one factor is common among these men & women "they are all very rich". God bls Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by obagangan: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
now i understand wat wealth realy is
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by mu2sa2: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
ighoosagie: Jose mujica, Uruguay president still drive d cheapest car on earth. He gives 90% of his money to charity
Jose Mujica, current President of Uruguay, impresses me more than the billionares mentioned. As a president he rejected the presidential palace and chose to live with his wife in a modest farm house. Can u imagine, giving 90% of his salary to charity! Unbelievable, when our president, GEJ, is even concealing what he has accummulated. Jose Mujica spent 13 years in prison and yet holds no bitterness nor urge to steal public fund as nigerian leaders, their wives and chronies do. He is a shinning example for humanity today - even the pleasure-seeking, private jet owning religious hypocrites have alot to learn from him. You are Blessed President Jose Mujica.

4 Likes

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
$80,000 car is cheap?

*faints*

Obatala, you dey hear me so. Give me my own

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
I was looking to see some hoopties and missing hub caps.....mschew! undecided
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
teejay_3009: Ingvar Kamprad

Ingvar Kamprad is the founder of Ikea and has a net worth of at least $28 billion. Other billionaires may have chosen cheap cars and can be deemed as humble, well-grounded people. But if being thrifty is concerned, nothing beats Kampard as he chose to drive a humble Volvo 240, which only costs $1500. Aside from that, he prefers to take the bus from time to time.

http://www.therichest.org/nation/the-top-10-billionaires-who-drive-the-cheapest-cars/

Close enough...smart man.
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
So $120,000 is now 'only' abi?
#GodIsWatchingYou
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Lovetinz(m): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
What does Seun drive?
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Shevi8: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
My broda no b small na wa 4 dis odd ingvar kampard.and d 4 tin here is dat the americans sell cheap cars.naija dey learn work ;DMy broda no b small na wa 4 dis odd ingvar kampard.and d 4 tin here is dat the americans sell cheap cars.naija dey learn work
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by changeagent(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
pro01: Smh. How can they be blessed with so much and yet fail to enjoy the abundance God endowed them with? They should take lessons on how to "live in the richness and fullness of Christ's blessings" from Nigerian billionaires pastors such as Ole-depo and Adeb-ole.
father forgive him because he doesn't know what he's doing/saying. Thoughtless fellow calling men of God thieves.
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by ibkgab001: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ingvar Kamprad is very Stingy and a bad ecnomist.
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by naiko: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
the M.D of my organization is a blackman and he worth over 50 billion naira but he drives a Toyota hilux,d same man who can afford 2 spend almost 100 million 2 buy cars as gift for staffs in December 2012.humility runs in the vein of some people
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by 35000tons: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
Driving a cheap car does not make one humble. Some of these billionaires are mere misers; while some have other expensive hobbies,habits (lifestyle) that cost millions of dollars to maintain. For instance late humble Steve Jobs had a yacht costing more than 100 millions pounds designed specially for him.
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by manny4life(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Story story, story.

Humility is not when you drive cheap cars, meanwhile you live in a $5million, $10million or even $100million home, then u want to preach humility. Humility is about humbling yourself before your peers or others - they should preach humility to me when then have humbled themselves before the less privileged ones. Till then, all this is just wash, anyway, I envy them o...I would do the same if I were them.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Policewoman(f): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
What of me? I drive just a Volkswagen Tuareg. Yet I'm a billionaire.
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
manny4life: Story story, story.

Humility is not when you drive cheap cars, meanwhile you live in a $5million, $10million or even $100million home, then u want to preach humility. Humility is about humbling yourself before your peers or others - they should preach humility to me when then have humbled themselves before the less privileged ones. Till then, all this is just wash, anyway, I envy them o...I would do the same if I were them.

My boo has said it all grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by manny4life(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

My boo has said it all grin

kiss

Ahh, have you have moved to Texas? undecided

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
manny4life:

kiss

Ahh, have you have moved to Texas? undecided

Not yet. Soon tho, prolly before you.
I've fallen in love with that State

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by manny4life(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Not yet. Soon tho, prolly before you.
I've fallen in love with that State

Lol, before me... Eh no shaking.

My plan is intact for now, end of summer perhaps but def 2013... See you where the sun shine 300 out of 365 days.

So am I, I'm gradually liking the state... grin grin grin yesterday I was on Houston city's website doing some housing research, never knew Houston was a big dawg, anyway, fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, before me... Eh no shaking.

My plan is intact for now, end of summer perhaps but def 2013... See you where the sun shine 300 out of 365 days.

So am I, I'm gradually liking the state... grin grin grin yesterday I was on Houston city's website doing some housing research, never knew Houston was a big dawg, anyway, fingers crossed.

Same here. I've been doing some housing research. Yo, Manny, are you stalking me? tongue

Have you chosen a city ?

I've never actually been to Houston.....is it really that big and urban?

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by manny4life(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Same here. I've been doing so e housing research. Yo, Manny, are you stalking me? tongue

Have you chosen a city ?

Stalking you kwa? grin grin

Ah, I've been chosen City of Houston but geographical location, I do not know yet. When I'm ready, I'll just purchase a third party research report(s) on crime related activity areas lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Although I will fly to TX myself for a few and gather info. Anyway, I'll keep you posted.
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
manny4life:

Stalking you kwa? grin grin

Ah, I've been chosen City of Houston but geographical location, I do not know yet. When I'm ready, I'll just purchase a third party research report(s) on crime related activity areas lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Although I will fly to TX myself for a few and gather info. Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

You do that.
I can't wait to moveeeeeee. Gosh I'm tired of this retirement state lol
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by manny4life(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You do that.
I can't wait to moveeeeeee. Gosh I'm tired of this retirement state lol

Lol, shey na me tell u say make you dey that side? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Here's one of my top picks, I hope the house is on the market till I'm ready. I will go to the derailers thread and leave this one alone... We have derailed too much. grin
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by ypzilanti: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
babseg: stingy people. may be they hv a trace of ijebu blood. If na me i go enjoy myself wella

They are not stingy if they are giving millions to charity na. They are just not 'flashy' people. Money does not move everyone in the same way although it drives most people crazy.
Re: Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 18, 2013
The look like peasants, no normal human will have billions and decide to live like a commoner, I think something is wrong with their brains, they look like losers. Just look at their silly eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) / Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen / BBNaija: Isilomo, Ella And Tuoyo Hangout Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.