Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu (16636 Views)

A Look at Leadership from an Islamic Perspective / An Islamic Perspective Of The World Muslim Beauty Pageant Innovation / Boy Or Girl Child, Which Is Better? - An Islamic Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2013
Lol grin you would really need to cry hard for this question to disappear or better beg Seun to delete this entire section from Nairaland for you to save your honor here it is again, no amount pleas or threats or mockery can shield this truth that would stare your conscience till eternity!

vedaxcool:
grin grin persin go cry, an evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign - - - Jesus

1) Dead wood - the word dead means not alive

2) Moses brought the dead wood into a Life Snake - - - clearly the dead wood had left one state, the plant kingdom and change dramatically into the animal kingdom, a Snake.

Summary: from a staff/dead wood : Moses made a live snake!

3) Live snake swallowed other snakes!

4) Moses again returned the live snake to a dead wood!

The question is was the dead wood a snake?

Common sense No!

Another Question: the dead wood have inate ability to be a snake?

Common sense No!

Another poser: did the dead wood by itself decide to become a snake?

Common sense No!

Poser: did the fact that Moses changed the form of a dead wood to live snake, makes him creating life out of a dead wood?

Common sense Yes Yes Yes!

Did the Qur'an say Jesus created life by himself?

Common sense No!

What did it say then?

Jesus did what he did by Allah's leave, that is Allah grant him the power!

What does Jesus say about himself in the bible?

Jesus: By myself I can do nothing!

What does nothing means!

Common not a single thing can he do without Allah's granting him the power to do so!

Implication: Only one blind, dumb and deaf to the truth would over look the fact of the matter, both the Holy Qur'an and Bible agree, Jesus can only work miracles by Allah leave!

Or is Alexis implying Jesus was lying when he said by myself I can do nothing? Or by Allah leave the bird became alive or that Moses staff never became a live snake? grin you have a big lie to tell and I wish gudluck! grin grin grin grin

In their heart is a disease . . . For verily they are false to themselves!

EOD

Both the story of Moses and Abraham meets your challenge, but we wonder are you honorable enough even it is certain you are a liar, are honorable enough to live to your words? We certainly know (though we wish we would be disappointed) you aren't! Failure to live up to your words is not new, EVANGELISM BY LIES thou are of satan!

2:260 And [mention] when
Abraham said, "My Lord, show me
how You give life to the
dead." [ Allah ] said, "Have you
not believed?" He said, "Yes, but
[I ask] only that my heart may be
satisfied." [ Allah ] said, "Take
four birds and commit them to
yourself. Then [after slaughtering
them] put on each hill a portion of
them; then call them - they will
come [flying] to you in haste. And
know that Allah is Exalted in
Might and Wise."

I never tire to tell people
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2013
vedaxcool: Lol grin you would really need to cry hard for this question to disappear or better beg Seun to delete this entire section from Nairaland for you to save your honor here it is again, no amount pleas or threats or mockery can shield this truth that would stare your conscience till eternity!

Both the story of Moses and Abraham meets your challenge, but we wonder are you honorable enough even it is certain you are a liar, are honorable enough to live to your words? We certainly know (though we wish we would be disappointed) you aren't! Failure to live up to your words is not new, EVANGELISM BY LIES thou are of satan!

2:260 And [mention] when
Abraham said, "My Lord, show me
how You give life to the
dead." [ Allah ] said, "Have you
not believed?" He said, "Yes, but
[I ask] only that my heart may be
satisfied." [ Allah ] said, "Take
four birds and commit them to
yourself. Then [after slaughtering
them] put on each hill a portion of
them; then call them - they will
come [flying] to you in haste. And
know that Allah is Exalted in
Might and Wise."

I never tire to tell people

You can paste it a million times, it still doesn't change anything mate. The Bible never mentions Allah so I wonder how Jesus can work Miracle by Allah - another cheap lie in Islam.

You keep saying Moses changed the wood into a snake - READ MY POST WELL, I SAID CREATED - MOSES NEVER CREATED A SNAKE - YET YOU CALL ME A LIAR. Look at the Surah

Surah 26:32 === So (Moses) threw his rod, and behold, it was a serpent, plain (for all to see)!

WHERE IN THAT SURAH DID IT SAY MOSES CREATED THE STAFF INTO A SERPENT?

So, you can come up with your own theory and rationalize it but history is not on your side. Your Quran never said anything about Moses creating a snake from a staff. Na you they force Moses to create snake oh - Omo, na wa ooo!

Surah 26:32[/b] === So (Moses) threw his rod, and behold, it was a serpent, plain (for all to see)!

[size=18pt]WHERE IN THAT VERSE DID YOU SEE HE CREATED THE SERPENT?[/size]

I will tell you again, I was careful not to mention the miracle of raising the dead because I know it wasn't only Jesus that raised the dead. Elijah did as well. SO, RAISING THE DEAD IS NOT THE ACT OF CREATION. You tend not to read before you start talking.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
Regardless of whether u are happy or unhappy does not affect telling the truth in fact I care less if u r currently in a state of tears grin, your words are your burden, writing in red does not change your words, grin that Moses. Created a. Live snake from a dead wood is FACT! Cry all u want, Abraham RECREATED a bird that was cut into several portions and lo they were all brought back to life FACT all this happen by Allah's leave! You started your question with lies Yet we patiently bore with you,now ur challenge has been met, u are begging for amnesty like the christian Haram that attempted to burn down a mosques in Nyanya Abuja; you are eminently a joke: this quote still stands unanswered
vedaxcool:
grin grin persin go cry, an evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign - - - Jesus

2) Moses brought the dead wood into a Life Snake - - - clearly the dead wood had left one state, the plant kingdom and change dramatically into the animal kingdom, a Snake.

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Poser: did the fact that Moses changed the form of a dead wood to live snake, makes him creating life out of a dead wood?

Common sense No!

What did it say then?

What does nothing means!

Common not a single thing can he do without Allah's granting him the power to do so!

Implication: Only one blind, dumb and deaf to the truth would over look the fact of the matter, both the Holy Qur'an and Bible agree, Jesus can only work miracles by Allah leave!

Or is Alexis implying Jesus was lying when he said by myself I can do nothing? Or by Allah leave the bird became alive or that Moses staff never became a live snake? grin you have a big lie to tell and I wish gudluck! grin grin grin grin

EOD
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by tintingz(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
Na waa o... alexis no wan gree sha grin

I understand you Mr. You dont wanna accept the truth, you keep repeating same question just for arguement sake... Oga oo Allah(swt) has already talked about people like you in the Quran grin
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
vedaxcool: Regardless of whether u are happy or unhappy does not affect telling the truth in fact I care less if u r currently in a state of tears grin, your words are your burden, writing in red does not change your words, grin that Moses. Created a. Live snake from a dead wood is FACT! Cry all u want, Abraham RECREATED a bird that was cut into several portions and lo they were all brought back to life FACT all this happen by Allah's leave! You started your question with lies Yet we patiently bore with you,now ur challenge has been met, u are begging for amnesty like the christian Haram that attempted to burn down a mosques in Nyanya Abuja; you are eminently a joke: this quote still stands unanswered

lol, me cry - over your LIES! Haha. You can tell your lies a million and one times - it wouldn't change the prints that Allah wrote in your Quran smiley. Paste it all over NL and tell all your muslim brethren will not change Allah's mind about Jesus.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
tintingz: Na waa o... alexis no wan gree sha grin

I understand you Mr. You dont wanna accept the truth, you keep repeating same question just for arguement sake... Oga oo Allah(swt) has already talked about people like you in the Quran grin

Tintingz - WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT MARY WAS 9 WHEN JESUS MARRIED HER?
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
tintingz: Na waa o... alexis no wan gree sha grin

I think it is deaf dumb and blind they shall never return to the path for they are false to themselves.

Even Jesus said something similar: seeing the see not, hearing they hear not!

Lol grin grin grin all his lies because he foolishly boasted and when he was shown the truth, tears and lies were hired to save the day, when would this man honor his words and become a muslim? Abi there is no honor from where he is from? grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
vedaxcool:

I think it is deaf dumb and blind they shall never return to the path for they are false to themselves.

Even Jesus said something similar: seeing the see not, hearing they hear not!

Lol grin grin grin all his lies because he foolishly boasted and when he was shown the truth, tears and lies were hired to save the day, when would this man honor his words and become a muslim? Abi there is no honor from where he is from? grin grin grin

Tears and lies huh - Isn't that a movie? The challenge still stands. So far, you have actively been TRYING TO GIVE THE ABILITY TO CREATE LIVING BEINGS to Biblical characters in your Quran. Allah didn't but some-how vexacool does.

It's funny because:

1. First, you tried to disprove it - It didn't work
2. Then you tried to help tintingz out - it wasn't enough
3. Then you tried to put words in Allah mouth - it back-fired

So, the only other thing to do is attack me smiley. I have jujitsu training in a bit, let me go spar with my team-mates. I await your next concussion.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Personally no one expect much from one who god calls him a dog buhahaha grin the challenge met here over and over again maybe this best time to shout why why have you forsaken me grin grin grin;

vedaxcool:

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

What did it say then?

What does nothing means!

EOD

No so far no attempt has been made to address the final push above, none, answering the above question would be suicidal for a career liar grin grin in any case we take solace in the fact that this is critically the nature of people like him, just as his master does!
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
vedaxcool: Personally no one expect much from one who god calls him a dog buhahaha grin the challenge met here over and over again maybe this best time to shout why why have you forsaken me grin grin grin;

No so far no attempt has been made to address the final push above, none, answering the above question would be suicidal for a career liar grin grin in any case we take solace in the fact that this is critically the nature of people like him, just as his master does!

Imagine the same Jesus you claimed call others "dog" is the same Jesus "Allah" gave power of creation. I wonder why he didn't give Mohammed that power. Allah seemed to like the Jewish prophets because they were the only ones that performed miracles but for some reason Allah didn't want Mohammed to have miraculous powers. Allah must really like this Jesus smiley. Allah likes him so much he mentions Jesus more times in the Quran than your prophet Mohammed.

Vexacool for some reason doesn't see that. To justify the hate Allah has for Jews and Christians, he wants to drag Jesus into the same boat. As if that is not enough - He has started personal attacks - Alexis is a career liar, and insulting Jesus in the process. However, when we talk about How Mohammed killed innocent people and his sexual lust - He is the 1st one to shout - we are insulting Islam.

The fact that the deity of Jesus bothers you so much is my fun side kick for the weekend smiley. More funny is the fact that your Allah endorses Jesus. If you don't like it - GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE. Write a book about it, start an Islamic school - However, it wouldn't change what your god said about Jesus - JESUS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE POWER OF CREATION IN YOUR QURAN.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
vedaxcool:

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

What did it say then?

What does nothing means!

EOD

The above questions has gone no way grin grin it is here to stay till it get a response . . . Phew for a moment there I thought the man who his god address as a dog had done the unthinkable SUICIDE all because he didn't want to fulfill his words by becoming a muslim that would have bothered me for 2 seconds, but I am glad he did not die a dog deaths! grin grin grin what next?

My Paul My Paul Why have thou forsaken me? Evangelism by Lies! grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 2:15am On Apr 28, 2013
vedaxcool:

The above questions has gone no way grin grin it is here to stay till it get a response . . . Phew for a moment there I thought the man who his god address as a dog had done the unthinkable SUICIDE all because he didn't want to fulfill his words by becoming a muslim that would have bothered me for 2 seconds, but I am glad he did not die a dog deaths! grin grin grin what next?

My Paul My Paul Why have thou forsaken me? Evangelism by Lies! grin grin grin grin

You can continue to quote and paste your illogical conclusions but your conclusions are not in the Quran - are they? Allah must give you extra 72 virgins for all the hard work you are doing smiley.

WHENEVER YOU FIND A MUSLIMS PROPHET THAT HAS THE POWER OF CREATION LIKE JESUS - THEN OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND TALK

So far, you have been shouting empty air and pasting your crack-o-barrow in every thread for it to appear important. Try harder Imam vexacool
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2013
Lol grin somebody words is hunting him, indeed there is no peace for the wicked, that someone was awake 2:15 a.m and na NL him rush post shows how your own words are eating into your conscience, if you are not getting enough sleep because of your boast, please know that I relieve u of your words, SLEEP is one of the wonders God created for men, I enjoyed mine last night, in fact I could write entire threads on how sleep is a mercy from God to mankind . . . Hopefully when u have gotten enough sleep you would be able to answer these question, grin grin grin yes bad news does go away easily, the good news is that I HAVE RELIEVED YOU OF YOUR BOAST: but the below questions must be answered!

vedaxcool:

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

What did it say then?

What does nothing means!

Abraham RECREATED a bird
that was cut into several portions
and lo they were all brought back
to life FACT all this happen by
Allah's leave! You started your
question with lies Yet we patiently
bore with you,now ur challenge has
been met, u are begging for
amnesty like the christian Haram
that attempted to burn down a
mosques in Nyanya Abuja; you are
eminently a joke: this quote still
stands unanswered

EOD
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
vedaxcool: Lol grin somebody words is hunting him, indeed there is no peace for the wicked, that someone was awake 2:15 a.m and na NL him rush post shows how your own words are eating into your conscience, if you are not getting enough sleep because of your boast, please know that I relieve u of your words, SLEEP is one of the wonders God created for men, I enjoyed mine last night, in fact I could write entire threads on how sleep is a mercy from God to mankind . . . Hopefully when u have gotten enough sleep you would be able to answer these question, grin grin grin yes bad news does go away easily, the good news is that I HAVE RELIEVED YOU OF YOUR BOAST: but the below questions must be answered!

And my challenge still stands - you and I are not in the same time-zone, I can post whenever I want. Unfortunately you haven't. You have given new INTERPRETATION TO YOUR QURAN. It's not the first time muslim apologist like yourself has done it. Whenever a FACT is brought up in your Quran - muslim defenders try desperately you drag the Bible and be-little it or OFFER NEW INTERPRETATION as if Allah didn't know what he was saying.

So far, all you have said is manifestation = creation. Such secular mentality is devoid of any spiritual knowledge. I placed a CHALLENGE, I didn't boast = clearly, you should know the difference. Read my post again.

As if Abraham and Moses are Islamic characters, your Quran includes them. You guys don't have any ORIGINAL ISLAMIC PROPHETS?. Why didn't you use Mohammed? Why is Allah only interest in Biblical prophets?

You lift stories from the Bible and twist them. Where in the Bible will you read that Abraham killed 4 birds? SUCH NONSENSE. And you come here and offer them as proof. THERE WAS NO PROPHET IN THE BIBLE THAT IS COMPARED TO JESUS - NOT ONE. Your Mohammed doesn't even COME CLOSE. He was poisoned by a Jewish woman and died of it.

So your attempt at [size=18pt]MANIFEST ION == CREATION[/size] lacks evidence mate. Try harder. It is only Jesus in your Quran that has the ABILITY OF CREATION. Your Allah didn't choose anyone else.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin Evidently someone is on a pity party, get some sleep -really there is no peace for the wicked, poor you your challenge met over and over again, your assupmtion that writting in bold would change the facts on the ground is one based on fear and shame of wrong headed boast, so again you agree your bible is corrupt? twisting and swerving over this issue is one taht serves as amusement, below is the bad news you would never bring your self to answer but clearly shopws teh futility of your life, indeed your god said a sinful and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign. Like i said I relieve you of your boast, which was out of your sheer ignorance and inability to reason well;

vedaxcool:

[b]1) Dead wood - the word dead means not alive

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

What did it say then?

What does nothing means!

Abraham RECREATED a bird that was cut into several portions and lo they were all brought back to life FACT all this happen by Allah's leave! You started your question with lies Yet we patiently bore with you,now ur challenge has
been met, u are begging for amnesty like the christian Haram that attempted to burn down a mosques in Nyanya Abuja; you are eminently a joke: this quote still stands unanswered[/b]

EOD

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
vedaxcool: grin grin grin grin Evidently someone is on a pity party, get some sleep -really there is no peace for the wicked, poor you your challenge met over and over again, your assupmtion that writting in bold would change the facts on the ground is one based on fear and shame of wrong headed boast, so again you agree your bible is corrupt? twisting and swerving over this issue is one taht serves as amusement, below is the bad news you would never bring your self to answer but clearly shopws teh futility of your life, indeed your god said a sinful and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign. Like i said I relieve you of your boast, which was out of your sheer ignorance and inability to reason well;
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can post it in RED, in BLUE, in GREEN - heck you can even post it in the Quran - it wouldn't change the FACT that your Allah honors Jesus. He honors Him so much that no other prophet in your Quran comes close. You can accuse my God of a lot of things, that doesn't move me or change Him. Your god followers are the ones killing your OWN people in Northern Nigeria, attempting to kill innocent people in Canada and the US. For some reason, your god is interested in the blood of christians - we don't know why, perhaps you can tell us.

If my Bible is corrupt - I CHALLENGE to show me the original one you quote from. I CHALLENGE to tell me the one the Quran quotes from. When you do - then we can tackle my bible is corrupt issue. Sunnis have a Quran that doesn't include one full Surah and the Shittes have one that has it and YOU COME HERE AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND TALK ABOUT MY BIBLE BEEN CORRUPT - are you deluded?

I placed a CHALLENGE but somehow you see that as a boast - So, you either have a comprehension deficiency or reading dis-ability - whichever it is, is your cup of tea not mine.

So your attempt at [size=20pt]MANIFESTATION == CREATION[/size] lacks evidence mate. Try harder. It is only Jesus in your Quran that has the ABILITY OF CREATION. Your Allah didn't choose anyone else

The CHALLENGE still stands mate. Try defending Allah harder, I am sure he is proud of you but you can't go against his own words in your Quran.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2013
If you don't know about Islam,don't talk about it.The so-called boko harams are going against the commandment of ALLAH,it's written in the glorious Quran Surah Al-Maidah 5;32-'if anyone kills an innocent human being,it will be as if he has killed the whole of humanity and if anyone saves a single human being,it will be as if he has save the whole of humanity'.Boko harams are killing innocent souls and claiming they are fighting for islam,islam strictly prohibits the killing of innocent ones.I'm sure this so-called boko harams want to tarnish the image of islam and insha allahu,the truth will be come out soon.If you want to know about islam,go study islam don't study muslims because muslims aren't perfect but islam is,Islam is peace.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2013
alexis:

Imagine the same Jesus you claimed call others "dog" is the same Jesus "Allah" gave power of creation. I wonder why he didn't give Mohammed that power. Allah seemed to like the Jewish prophets because they were the only ones that performed miracles but for some reason Allah didn't want Mohammed to have miraculous powers. Allah must really like this Jesus smiley. Allah likes him so much he mentions Jesus more times in the Quran than your prophet Mohammed.

Vexacool for some reason doesn't see that. To justify the hate Allah has for Jews and Christians, he wants to drag Jesus into the same boat. As if that is not enough - He has started personal attacks - Alexis is a career liar, and insulting Jesus in the process. However, when we talk about How Mohammed killed innocent people and his sexual lust - He is the 1st one to shout - we are insulting Islam.

The fact that the deity of Jesus bothers you so much is my fun side kick for the weekend smiley. More funny is the fact that your Allah endorses Jesus. If you don't like it - GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE. Write a book about it, start an Islamic school - However, it wouldn't change what your god said about Jesus - JESUS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE POWER OF CREATION IN YOUR QURAN.
Brother,you are getting it wrong,jesus(pbuh)has no power of creation,only ALLAH has the power to create whatever he likes.All what jesus(pbuh) did was through ALLAH's permission,jesus(pbuh) himself said in the bible gospel of john 5;30-I can of myself do nothing,as I hear I judge and my judgement is righteous,because I seek not my own will but the will of my father who sent'.When he told you he of himself do nothing and you said he has the power of creation,you are just getting it wrong this is logical and very straightforward.All the miracles that jesus(pbuh) performed were to show the oneness of ALLAH,he is only a messenger and prophet.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2013
@alexis,who told you that only jewish prophets performed miracles? Let me give a brief of miracles by other prophet who aren't jews.Prophet shuaib(pbuh) performed a miracle through ALLAH's command,when his people asked him to show a sign from ALLAH,a she-camel that was pregnant came out from a rock!wasn't that a great miracle? Prophet yunus(pbuh) was swallowed by a fish,he stayed inside the belly of the fish for three days and three nights and he lived,wasn't that a mighty one? When you expect to be dead and he's alive that's a miracle.To the last,the last and final prophet of ALLAH,muhammed(pbuh) performed miracles,when the pagans of makkah asked him to show them a sign,he splitted the moon into through ALLAH's leave,wasn't that a miracle? Are they jews? Finally,the last and final revelation of ALLAH-the glorious Quran is a miracle itslef,a miracle of all time.To your 2nd point that because Jesus(pbuh) name was mentioned 25 times in the Quran and Muhammad was mentioned only 5times claims that ALLAH loves jesus(pbuh) more than MUHAMMAD(pbuh).Let me tell you something brother,mentioning a prophet more than others don't denote superiorty,take for example moses(pbuh) was mentioned more than 25 times in the quran,the same applies to pharaoh,now tell me ALLAH loves pharaoh,more than jesus(pbuh) because pharaoh has a higher number by which his name was mentioned.Just get the point,in islam we made no differentiation among the prophets of ALLAh,they were all sent to guide mankind to the straight path.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
vedaxcool:

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

What did it say then?

What does nothing means!

Abraham RECREATED a bird that was cut into several portions and lo they were all brought back to life FACT all this happen by Allah's leave! You started your question with lies Yet we patiently bore with you,now ur challenge has
been met, u are begging for amnesty like the christian Haram that attempted to burn down a mosques in Nyanya Abuja; you are eminently a joke: this quote still stands unanswered[/b]

EOD
As long as the above remains unaswered . . .
Game Over! You Loose!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2013
vedaxcool:
As long as the above remains unaswered . . .
Game Over! You Loose!!! grin grin grin

So you are now leaving it in RED smiley

The CHALLENGE remains unanswered. The POWER OF CREATION WAS GIVEN TO JESUS ONLY AND NO OTHER PROPHET.

[size=18pt]MANIFESTATION != CREATION[/size]

Try harder mate.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2013
lanrexlan: @alexis,who told you that only jewish prophets performed miracles? Let me give a brief of miracles by other prophet who aren't jews.Prophet shuaib(pbuh) performed a miracle through ALLAH's command,when his people asked him to show a sign from ALLAH,a she-camel that was pregnant came out from a rock!wasn't that a great miracle? Prophet yunus(pbuh) was swallowed by a fish,he stayed inside the belly of the fish for three days and three nights and he lived,wasn't that a mighty one? When you expect to be dead and he's alive that's a miracle.To the last,the last and final prophet of ALLAH,muhammed(pbuh) performed miracles,when the pagans of makkah asked him to show them a sign,he splitted the moon into through ALLAH's leave,wasn't that a miracle? Are they jews? Finally,the last and final revelation of ALLAH-the glorious Quran is a miracle itslef,a miracle of all time.To your 2nd point that because Jesus(pbuh) name was mentioned 25 times in the Quran and Muhammad was mentioned only 5times claims that ALLAH loves jesus(pbuh) more than MUHAMMAD(pbuh).Let me tell you something brother,mentioning a prophet more than others don't denote superiorty,take for example moses(pbuh) was mentioned more than 25 times in the quran,the same applies to pharaoh,now tell me ALLAH loves pharaoh,more than jesus(pbuh) because pharaoh has a higher number by which his name was mentioned.Just get the point,in islam we made no differentiation among the prophets of ALLAh,they were all sent to guide mankind to the straight path.

Please show us from the Quran about this prophet that brought out a she-camal from a rock. Please use the Quran
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2013
vedaxcool:

Common sense No!

Another Question: the dead wood have innate ability to be a snake?

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

Common sense No!

What did it say then?

What does nothing means!

EOD

grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]As long as the above remain unanswered . . . Challenge Met

Game Over!! You Loose!!![/size]
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by gronzywares: 4:57pm On May 02, 2013
alexis:

So you are now leaving it in RED smiley

The CHALLENGE remains unanswered. The POWER OF CREATION WAS GIVEN TO JESUS ONLY AND NO OTHER PROPHET.

[size=18pt]MANIFESTATION != CREATION[/size]

Try harder mate.
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]As long as the above remain unanswered . . . Challenge Met

Game Over!! You Loose!!![/size]

You two should give it a rest, alexis you disgrace yourself when you stare at the obvious truth, leave these muslims to keep denying the greatness of Jesus, our Savior, but for us to see the truth and deny it, . . ., only makes us on the same par with them! Did the koran become the truth rather than the bible? Please, stop disgracing us, Moses performed a great miracle, . . ., vexacool met your challenge, simple! stop fooling around, we don't follow their ways, we are followers of Christ our savior, our actions puts makes us better than anything they can ever claim to be! The bible remains the only true source of guidance!
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2013
It's mentioned in the glorious quran surah Al-araf 7;73,also surah Al isra 17;59,surah As-shuara 26;155-158 those are verses that said ALLAH gave clear sign to the people of thamud by letting prophet shuaib call out a she camel from a rock.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 5:40am On May 03, 2013
gronzywares:

You two should give it a rest, alexis you disgrace yourself when you stare at the obvious truth, leave these muslims to keep denying the greatness of Jesus, our Savior, but for us to see the truth and deny it, . . ., only makes us on the same par with them! Did the koran become the truth rather than the bible? Please, stop disgracing us, Moses performed a great miracle, . . ., vexacool met your challenge, simple! stop fooling around, we don't follow their ways, we are followers of Christ our savior, our actions puts makes us better than anything they can ever claim to be! The bible remains the only true source of guidance!

Did you bother to read what we were talking about? This is a post about scholarship, research and debate primarily from the claims of the Quran. Read the entire post before been short-sighted and having a quick tongue. Where in my post did you read I denied the deity of Jesus. My argument was to prove that the Quran gave Jesus creation powers and as a result, He can't be mortal as muslims claim He is. All my claims and research was from the Quran alone and not the Bible in this exercise.

Then you come here and start spewing bad breath and ignorance without confirming what we are talking about.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 5:47am On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: It's mentioned in the glorious quran surah Al-araf 7;73,also surah Al isra 17;59,surah As-shuara 26;155-158 those are verses that said ALLAH gave clear sign to the people of thamud by letting prophet shuaib call out a she camel from a rock.

7:73 And to Thamud their brother Salih. He said: "O my people! worship Allah, you have no deity other than Him. Clear proof has already come to you from your Rabb. This is Allah's she-camel - for you a Sign; so leave her alone to pasture in the earth of Allah, and do not harm her with any harm, lest a painful punishment overtake you

There is nothing miraculous or divine about the she-camel, although she is mentioned as naqat Allâh (lit. Allâh's she-camel, 91:13). Prophet Sâlih placed particular stress on humane treatment towards the ownerless she-camel as an eye opener for a community that was cruel towards all those who were weak, even if it were an animal. The ownerless she-camel was made a sign for the Thamûd in the sense that the people were instructed to leave her alone to pasture in the earth of Allâh, and not to harm her in any way (11:64; 91:13). Thus, it was a test for the Thamûd whether they would act arrogantly or obey the divine command to restrain their cruelty.

You should pay more attention to your Quran smiley
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2013
alexis:

7:73 And to Thamud their brother Salih. He said: "O my people! worship Allah, you have no deity other than Him. Clear proof has already come to you from your Rabb. This is Allah's she-camel - for you a Sign; so leave her alone to pasture in the earth of Allah, and do not harm her with any harm, lest a painful punishment overtake you

There is nothing miraculous or divine about the she-camel, although she is mentioned as naqat Allâh (lit. Allâh's she-camel, 91:13). Prophet Sâlih placed particular stress on humane treatment towards the ownerless she-camel as an eye opener for a community that was cruel towards all those who were weak, even if it were an animal. The ownerless she-camel was made a sign for the Thamûd in the sense that the people were instructed to leave her alone to pasture in the earth of Allâh, and not to harm her in any way (11:64; 91:13). Thus, it was a test for the Thamûd whether they would act arrogantly or obey the divine command to restrain their cruelty.

You should pay more attention to your Quran smiley
Brother,how can you say there's nothing miraculous about a she camel being pregnant coming out of a rock? Try to reason before posting,do you know what miracles means? Something that is above nature and attributed to supernatural cause.Is that natural? We know camel are being given birth to but this she camel which ALLAH used as a sign to the people of thamud was a miracle,a she camel being pregnant from a rock! Don't you reason at all? One thing I hate when having a dialogue with christians is that they will see the truth but will deny it,trying to bend the truth.Just read the quran with a concordant approach,not that conflict way of yours...Peace.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 8:49am On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,how can you say there's nothing miraculous about a she camel being pregnant coming out of a rock? Try to reason before posting,do you know what miracles means? Something that is above nature and attributed to supernatural cause.Is that natural? We know camel are being given birth to but this she camel which ALLAH used as a sign to the people of thamud was a miracle,a she camel being pregnant from a rock! Don't you reason at all? One thing I hate when having a dialogue with christians is that they will see the truth but will deny it,trying to bend the truth.Just read the quran with a concordant approach,not that conflict way of yours...Peace.
which peace...where is d peace? For ur papa house or maclantunji backyard? Where ever Islam is, there is no peace. D moment u realised and admit that th better for you.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by maclatunji: 8:59am On May 03, 2013
Chukskalidon:
which peace...where is d peace? For ur papa house or maclantunji backyard? Where ever Islam is, there is no peace. D moment u realised and admit that th better for you.

It is because of Islam's 'lack of peace' that your brothers are rushing to Dubai, Qatar, Malaysia and so on. #LOL
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2013
Chukskalidon:
Brother,Islam is derived from the root arabic word 'salam' which means peace,and also the arabic 'salem' which means to submit one's will to ALLAH.In conclusion Islam means peace acquired bu submitting one's will to ALLAH.If you want to learn about islam.go study islam,don't study muslims because muslims aren't perfect but islam is.Read the quran and may ALLAH gives you guidance.Don't follow what the media is propagating about islam,study islam yourself brother.....Peace.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,how can you say there's nothing miraculous about a she camel being pregnant coming out of a rock? Try to reason before posting,do you know what miracles means? Something that is above nature and attributed to supernatural cause.Is that natural? We know camel are being given birth to but this she camel which ALLAH used as a sign to the people of thamud was a miracle,a she camel being pregnant from a rock! Don't you reason at all? One thing I hate when having a dialogue with christians is that they will see the truth but will deny it,trying to bend the truth.Just read the quran with a concordant approach,not that conflict way of yours...Peace.

I explained the verse to you but you have decided to overlook it. I can't force it on you. If you think it's a miracle then no problem - the Quran is clear on it but you have decided to put meaning into the Quran. Prophets raise the dead, heal the sick, provide food for thousands but you CLAIM a she-camel came from Rock. I wonder what the significance is if any smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Major Causes Of Zina (fornication) / Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? / Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.