Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu (16633 Views)

A Look at Leadership from an Islamic Perspective / An Islamic Perspective Of The World Muslim Beauty Pageant Innovation / Boy Or Girl Child, Which Is Better? - An Islamic Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by kennydee05(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
slagadoo:

what then is the meaning of JIHAD? I guess, kill the enemies of Islam.
JIHAD= Jesus Is Holy and Divine

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by brownlord: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
Abok1:
But what should we call them? An humanitarian organisation? Or non-governmental agency

Aboki, ur gbagan pass boko bomb, na man u be, u for kukuma saay non governmental parastatal
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by Vanessy(f): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
maclatunji:

Prove your assertion. I think GEJ is more desperate to remain in power than anybody wants to be President. Besides Boko Haram emerged as a serious security threat in the days of late Yar'adua. It took a 3-day battle to completely overpower them at their main base. Tell me something new.

By the way, moderate your language please- I had to modify that post.

So you are a moderator on this thread, Okay there is no point to prove any thing. Case closed.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by slagadoo: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
kennydee05:
JIHAD= Jesus Is Holy and Divine

lol..if dat is the meaning of JIHAD, this World would be a PEACEFUL PLACE

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by jimino(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Boko haram is offensive 2 nigeria bt der r doing d wil of der weak allah. an average muslim is hapi abt it yet some pple tink dey can deceive oda by saying BH r nt islamic. Stop lying mr Gov. We all no BH wana nigeria 2 b islamise. Dats der sole agend. It simply means dey r an islamic oganisatn.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by maclatunji: 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
Vanessy:

So you are a moderator on this thread, Okay there is no point to prove any thing. Case closed.

Funny like crazy. grin
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by pazino: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
Be financialy free today Learn how to trade BETONMARKET today and make $30 or more daily within few hours without stress, its safe and reliable for any1 to do online, it is traded from monday to friday and you can withdraw your money within 24hrs. For more information on how to get the e-book(a manual on step to step on how to start and be making money) @ a cheap price call 08064981011
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by baby124: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
AK 48: angry

Immediately before he bombed the church he shouted "Allahu akbar" raising both hands facing the east,obviously the "Allahu akbar" was a morale booster.

Pls Aliyu wat is Allahu akbar?

Interesting that you should know this much detail. undecided.

The muslims I know are peaceful. Like every religion has its aspects that can appeal to fanatics and mental elements, so does islam. The prevalence of the bombings worldwide is cause of concern. Muslims need to dialogue on this menace and jointly denounce and lead the fight against it. The current islamic leaders should be replaced.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by Suresir: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
Deattorney:
Did Allah say we should kill one another?? Go n find out more about Islam
u shuld tel us more abt allah. Were do we go n find abt islam?
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by Surjman: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
AK 48: angry

Immediately before he bombed the church he shouted "Allahu Akbar" raising both hands facing the east,obviously the "Alahu akbar" was a morale booster.

Pls Aliyu wat is Allahu Akbar?
........it simply means Allah(God) is great.anybody can say dat.its just an arabic way of saying it.so many pple call God even dey do evil deeds.Even a robber will ask u to pray for him when he is robbing u.d problem with many criticisin islam is ignorance.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by jimino(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
D northern govs kip telling us BH is nt an islamic organisatn yet dey cnt fish dem out. Wen it comes 2 granting dem amnesty, dis govs wer able 2 make contacts with d BH boys, so who r dey deceiving. It it nt oblivious dat dey r islamic organisatn enjoying d ful support of dis govs nd der oda elites. God wil surely fight 4 d xtians dey hv killed
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by Lilimax(f): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
nwando: And yet Muslims are clamouring that they get amnesty quick quick
They are shouting allahu akhbar and bombing churches ,mosques are spared
They bring out a manifesto on their aim and Islam is written all over it with the plan to Islamize and enthrone sharia
No be una create Boko haram to deal with your enemies and the monster has grown beyond you
The Muslim leaders in Nigeria like Yoguda referred to them as brothers
I guess Hamas and al queda,the Taliban and al shabab plus shia and sunni klling gangs all over the muslim world are also non Muslim organizations
They are palm wine drinkers clubs
You opened the borders to NIger folks to swell your population,they will now consume you
The monsters you birthed will make your own lands desolate

By the time Boko haram is over,northern Nigeria will be desolate and uninhabitable for all of you if you refuse to tackle this
Your wives and children have already relocated to Abuja for those who can and you are sleeping with one eye closed
E never begin
You folks will be 300 years behind the south
E never start
Judgement is at the door
For all the Christian blood shed in your lands by Muslim killers since 1945 without justice for the victims and their families ,for the blood of Gideon Akaluka in Kano ,a truck driver murdered and decapitated by children in a Koranic school because his truck backed up to a school bag that supposedly had a Koran and teacher Oluwatosin in Gombe who was murdered because she threw a school bag out to prevent a cheating student.and she was accused of throwing out a Koran and her suckling infant left without a mother,thousands and tens of thousands of southerners, the pastors,the church members ,innocent traders decapitated and burnt to ashes, and their only crime was their religion may judgement never lead your doorsteps.
Amen.
So shall it be in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by abdullone: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
this our sentiment is leading us no where..i wonder wat u guyz want us to do again bringing up wrong quotes saying its from quran and forming up lies abt xtians been killed.....what happen to the xtian guy dat dress in malo clothes to burn down a church in delta..how abt the mr john dat was caugth in radio hows tryin to place a bomb during the ministerial briefing....u wil continue to hate islam n it will kip growing....its has been said in the holy quran"see the canot see hear the canot hear" and so shall u remain enemies of islam
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
tintingz: you need to know the meaning of Jihad...

Please teach us the meaning of Jihad with references from the Quran and Hadith so we can understand
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by Lilimax(f): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
alexis:

Please teach us the meaning of Jihad with references from the Quran and Hadith so we can understand
I want to know the meaning of JIHAD too.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by avalontony(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
THIS MAN MUST EITHER BE A CLOWN OR A LEARNER........OR BETTER STILL, HE MIGHT BE HIGH ON SOME BOKO-WEEDS.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
abdullone: this our sentiment is leading us no where..i wonder wat u guyz want us to do again bringing up wrong quotes saying its from quran and forming up lies abt xtians been killed.....what happen to the xtian guy dat dress in malo clothes to burn down a church in delta..how abt the mr john dat was caugth in radio hows tryin to place a bomb during the ministerial briefing....u wil continue to hate islam n it will kip growing....its has been said in the holy quran"see the canot see hear the canot hear" and so shall u remain enemies of islam

When you post, you back it up otherwise people will see that you are talking empty. Please back up what you said with reference. We all know BH is an Islamic organization - we know they kill both Muslims and Christians. We know they burn churches and slit innocent people throat. That is a FACT. We know they have basis of doing this because the Quran justifies it. I am willing to prove everything I have said if you first do the same with the statements you made above.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by GoodSamaritan: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
Honestly, they are not Islamic Organization. They are Aliyu Babangida's Organization. Idiot!

Who is fooling who? You think we don't know what your Books say?

I have read a book titled, "WHO IS THIS ALLAH?"

The book has revealed all your secrets from your books. You need to know that the less violent Muslims are not going to your paradise, according to your books. No virgins for the lily-livered. Strap a bomb and meet your maker plus added incentives. That' what your books say.

Here are my questions for all Muslims.

1) If the male Muslims who kill Christians are entitled to 72 virgins, how many virgin husbands will each woman be entitled to? Or aren't they going to your paradise with you?

2) Who is manufacturing the virgins in your paradise? Do you think God is promiscuous?

Aliyu Babangida should rather come out publicly and say, NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BOKO HARAM, BUT ALL BOKO HARAM ARE MUSLIMS. Until then, he can never have my respect.

I'm very sure that all the Northern Governors are BH sponsor's.

I have lived in the north before. I know what and who they are. They are murderers of Christians in the name of Allah. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by churchills: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
We've known u to b a talker thief so we r nt surprise.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by maclatunji: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
GoodSamaritan: Honestly, they are not Islamic Organization. They are Aliyu Babangida's Organization. Idiot!

Who is fooling who? You think we don't know what your Books say?

I have read a book titled, "WHO IS THIS ALLAH?"

The book has revealed all your secrets from your books. You need to know that the less violent Muslims are not going to your paradise, according to your books. No virgins for the lily-livered. Strap a bomb and meet your maker plus added incentives. That' what your books say.

Here are my questions for all Muslims.

1) If the male Muslims who kill Christians are entitled to 72 virgins, how many virgin husbands will each woman be entitled to? Or aren't they going to your paradise with you?

2) Who is manufacturing the virgins in your paradise? Do you think God is promiscuous?

Aliyu Babangida should rather come out publicly and say, NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BOKO HARAM, BUT ALL BOKO HARAM ARE MUSLIMS. Until then, he can never have my respect.

I'm very sure that all the Northern Governors are BH sponsor's.

I have lived in the north before. I know what and who they are. They are murderers of Christians in the name of Allah. Period!

Ogbeni, you are such a big disappointment. Would you learn how to play defensive football from Barcelona? Or how Capitalism works from Fidel Castro or how to operate a television station from Radio Nigeria? If you wouldn't, then why do you seek to learn about Islam from people whose aim is antithetical to our religion. It should be common sense.

"He has read a book" written by who? #LOL
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by emmasege: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
If Aliyu was sincere with his speech, let him unmask the BH perpetrators ansd sponsors in the north. As a prominent northern leader and chairman of northern governors' forum, he must be privy to certain info about BH operations in Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by hayubee(m): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
D word jihad means 2 struggle. I am human am not perfect but my religion is so if a d something bad don't blame my religion blame me. U no hitler is a christian he murdered millions of ppl who is blaming christianity for that I no der ar black sheeps in every community don't judge islam by wat muslims bt by d. Glorious Quran nd authentic hadith. Obedience 2 1s parent is jihad, hajj is jihad. And so on killing innocent ppl is not jihad note dat
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
maclatunji: Boko Haram is not an Islamic organisation – Governor Aliyu

Niger State Governor, Babangida Aliyu, Tuesday condemned the activities of Boko Haram sect, saying the sect “does not represent Islam.”

Aliyu said this yesterday at the 2013 Annual Conference and Awards Ceremony organised by Leadership Newspapers in Abuja.

According to him, “Boko Haram is not a Muslim organisation. If a Muslim commits suicide, he goes straight to hell. If a Muslim kills another man without justifiable reason, the sin of that person is transferred to him. There is no compulsion to the religion of Islam”, he explained.
we keep on saying and believing illogical notions everyday. We ar nt in a world where religion and doctrine will alwayz lead, at some point our human and natural-like mind takes d lead. D wife of d late president, Umaru Yaradua proposed amnesty for Boko Haram, why? Must ur religion lead? Sometimes I imagine d extent of d educational qualities of some of these leaders. How can a governor stoop so low to vomit stup!d tins.
Yes, a muslim cannot cannot kill without reason and in muslim suicide is hell. I cn nw detail d level of wisdom and logic of d so called aliyu. Is there any similarity between killing without reason and killing for allah and proph. Muhamed? Is there any similarity between jihad and suicide?
D @op if u're conversant wit ur religion and quaran., did allah require 4 human sacrifice in every odd days of month?. When u go to nine days in Alua, what happens there? Boko Haram is nt an islam organisation, what abt Sudaniers, what are they? Where does d word haram arose frm, frm ur soak away?
My dear, nt everyone in d country is a novice. When u want to make an assertion abt ur religion, try using ur natural sense and human philosophy, doctrines and theology dnt always win.
Boko Haram is an Islamist religion. And its a jihadist group. D day muslims 4get abt jihad then they av ntin to boast of. No jihad, no Islam. Jihad is mandated to every muslim and there is ntin like religious or physical jihad or wateva. Jihad is jihad.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by Surjman: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
alexis:

When you post, you back it up otherwise people will see that you are talking empty. Please back up what you said with reference. We all know BH is an Islamic organization - we know they kill both Muslims and Christians. We know they burn churches and slit innocent people throat. That is a FACT. We know they have basis of doing this because the Quran justifies it. I am willing to prove everything I have said if you first do the same with the statements you made above.
.....u just mentioned for me dat we back our arguments up with facts.also,i read u said dat,they perform dia act cus d Quran justifies it.CAN U PLS TELL ME WHERE U SAW IT IN D QURAN DAT IT IS BIN JUSTIFIED?or u hea dem sayin it.look,so many have lied in d name of religion to perform dia evil deeds.i remember a pastor in Nigeria dis year said God directed him to open a gay church.just bcus i am muslim doesnt give a yardstick dat it is true or cus he said God directed him.i know my fact dat even in d bible,dat was wat made God destroyed d pple of LUT.d problem with many christains is ignorance n programmed mind like dat of a computer when it coms to islam
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
maclatunji:

Ogbeni, you are such a big disappointment. Would you learn how to play defensive football from Barcelona? Or how Capitalism works from Fidel Castro or how to operate a television station from Radio Nigeria? If you wouldn't, then why do you seek to learn about Islam from people whose aim is antithetical to our religion. It should be common sense.

"He has read a book" written by who? #LOL

Most people are learning about Islam from the actions of Muslims especially when it comes to violence. Boko Haram and Ansaru are muslims - are they not. Prophet Muhammed was the prime example of the life of a muslim, was he not? Your Quran is the AUTHORITATIVE source on the subject of Jihad and dealing with people from other faiths - is it not?

So tell us, dose the Quran justify the actions of muslims such as BH and Ansaru?
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by Surjman: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
alexis:

.can u just prove for me wea d quran Justifies it.d surah n verses.i bet u have nt handled a Quran bfor let alone read thru.a man can commit all sort of evils n cud go as far as backin up his evil deeds with verses in any holy book.i remember a pastor in dis country dis year said God directed him to open a gay church.just bcus i am no muslim doesnt say i shud bliv him.reasons,cus i read d bible n its against homosexuality.pple of lut wea destroyed cus of dat.d problem with most christains is dat dey have a programmed mind concernin islam n no mata wat proof u giv dem,dey are nt ready to listen
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
Surjman: .....u just mentioned for me dat we back our arguments up with facts.also,i read u said dat,they perform dia act cus d Quran justifies it.CAN U PLS TELL ME WHERE U SAW IT IN D QURAN DAT IT IS BIN JUSTIFIED?or u hea dem sayin it.look,so many have lied in d name of religion to perform dia evil deeds.i remember a pastor in Nigeria dis year said God directed him to open a gay church.just bcus i am muslim doesnt give a yardstick dat it is true or cus he said God directed him.i know my fact dat even in d bible,dat was wat made God destroyed d pple of LUT.d problem with many christains is ignorance n programmed mind like dat of a computer when it coms to islam

You asked me to show you in the Quran where VIOLENCE is justified right?

Surah 2:216 - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Please don't tell me I am quoting out of context because I know the corresponding Hadith this verse was referring to. But I will allow you answer.

Surah 4:74 - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

I have shown you only 2 verses from the Quran that JUSTIFIES VIOLENCE.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by Syenite(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ok it is a Terrorist organisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Major Causes Of Zina (fornication) / Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? / Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.