Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,257 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha (2560 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court / Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls / JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Boyoorisha: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
patriot4: I think you need to get your brain examined by the best physicians alife. Logical thinking is to you a personal opinion that doesn't stand on proof. You are a literate waste. Go and line up with those who doen't care for the commun man and defend the terrorists, since that is what you consider the best thing to do.

Easy bro, don't insult! I have made my point clear without insults. If you are so sure that you are not being driven by emotion and sentiment, bring forth your evidences against Sultan
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Its difficult to have a dialogue with you when you are blatantly uninformed. No offense, sir

By the way, if all the jails are "secret" where did the reports about BH members being set free from jails by other BH members come from? Olodo
tired of having to do your education, I will answer this, but next time use your f****** brain: the prisons that are being attacked are random prisons. The people attcking them are boko haram, they do not know if there are any of their basta..ard members in there, they are just attacking with the hope that they will free their members! Now some sensatioanal journalists in the beed to sell more papaers might have gone to the extent to say that there were b...astard members in those jails, but there is no way the journalists could know that, at all.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
Boyoorisha:

Easy bro, don't insult! I have made my point clear without insults. If you are so sure that you are not being driven by emotion and sentiment, bring forth your evidences against Sultan
Logical thinking, and common sense suffice.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by nduchucks: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
patriot4:
It is difficult for normal human beings to have a conversation with you because you have no moral ethics, something normal human beings often take for granted on others. When will you understand that there is no neutral position when it comes to terrorism ? I advice you to join the ranks of the free thinkers and stop taking peoples words as sacred!

Once again, Dan Daudu emotionalism will not cut it, neither will name calling and tantrums.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Very simply, the gesture will reduce violence and serve as the beginning of the process of isolating the real terrorists.
I think it is the opposit that will happen, boko haram will not find it difficult to recruit after this, since it will be proof that boko haram is above the law. And many people will take up arms to fight against this injustice, and they will be marching north.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Boyoorisha: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
patriot4: Logical thinking, and common sense suffice.

It doesn't work that way bro!
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
Boyoorisha:

It doesn't work that way bro!
now you are proving I was right to call you the names I called you.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by nduchucks: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
patriot4: I think it is the opposit that will happen, boko haram will not find it difficult to recruit after this, since it will be proof that boko haram is above the law. And many people will take up arms to fight against this injustice, and they will be marching north.

You would probably be correct if the release of the jailed sect members is the only action taken by the Feds. We all know that there will be additional actions - lets give the Amnesty Committee a chance to work.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Boyoorisha: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
patriot4:
now you are proving I was right to call you the names I called you.

How? Bring forth your reasons, if they are convincing, I will accept the names you called me
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
ndu_chucks:

You would probably be correct if the release of the jailed sect members is the only action taken by the Feds. We all know that there will be additional actions - lets give the Amnesty Committee a chance to work.
I am fed up of this thread, you people talk without using your head. If the fed has additional measures, then why not take those measures right now instead of giving this Amnesty sham ?
I think you people do not understand the implications of terrorism.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
Boyoorisha:

How? Bring forth your reasons, if they are convincing, I will accept the names you called me
How can you reason with someone who has condemned logical thinking?
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Boyoorisha: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
patriot4:
How can you reason with someone who has condemned logical thinking?

You don't get something right here! I have not condemned logical reasoning in any sense
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
"The Nigerian government’s failure to prosecute perpetrators of religiously-related violence only encourages reprisals and intensifies local tensions and mistrust. Boko Haram uses this impunity as a recruitment tool and to justify its attacks on Christians,” said USCIR chair Katrina Lantos Swett"
http://www.nigeriaintel.com/2013/04/17/u-s-agency-blasts-jonathan-wants-nigeria-designated-country-of-particular-concern/
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
"She added, “USCIRF has recommended since 2009 that Nigeria be named a “country of particular concern” (CPC) due to the government’s failure to hold accountable perpetrators of religiously-related violence. While since 1999 more than 14,000 persons, both Muslims and Christians, have been killed, USCIRF has been able to document that only 1% of the perpetrators have been prosecuted.”"
http://www.nigeriaintel.com/2013/04/17/u-s-agency-blasts-jonathan-wants-nigeria-designated-country-of-particular-concern/
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
"This violence, it said, has since led to Christian and Muslim reprisal attacks throughout Plateau State and even Kaduna State, including an Easter weekend assault that left an estimated 80 dead."
Reprisal is something that should be on everyones brains, this Amnesty will surely bring about reprisal in a great scale, and that will be followed by an other Amnesty, which will bring about an other reprisal, etc...
We have to end the cycle, kill the snake, don't free the snake, because it will only multiply if you free it.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by kingrhirhs(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Very simply, the gesture will reduce violence and serve as the beginning of the process of isolating the real terrorists.
we should allow all d crimialities to go free believing dat dey will stop d killins? So no justice in dis country again. D sultan of sokoto is d axis of evil, satan of sokoto, sultan of boko harm, d mumu of sokoto, help me to add to it. Is man want to spread stupidity all over naija.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Boyoorisha: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
patriot4: "She added, “USCIRF has recommended since 2009 that Nigeria be named a “country of particular concern” (CPC) due to the government’s failure to hold accountable perpetrators of religiously-related violence. While since 1999 more than 14,000 persons, both Muslims and Christians, have been killed, USCIRF has been able to document that only 1% of the perpetrators have been prosecuted.”"

I am not advocating for their unconditional release. I only oppose the name calling and the hasty conclusion of the first guy, before you put it upon yourself.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Ngwakwe: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
You have started annoying me with your selective type of reasoning and clannish system of politics.

Many of them according to you, I may agree but the Sultan said unconditional release of ALL (not some or most)

Remember, crime like bombing of Churches and killing all worshippers deserves no unconditional release.

Real and Political Boko Harams deserve no Amnesty but sympathisers can be released unconditionally that I agree.

ndu_chucks:

A) Many of them illegally detained
B) Many of them are political prisoners

1 Like

Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
Boyoorisha:

I am not advocating for their unconditional release. I only oppose the name calling and the hasty conclusion of the first guy, before you put it upon yourself.
The sultan is a religious fanatic, I saw an interview he gave to the BBC, in which he said god at list 100 times, it was the puntuation line of everything he said. He said that he did everything he did by thinking only of how it relates to his religion. No consideration for humans, none at all!!! That is the man you so deerly respect.

1 Like

Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by nduchucks: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ngwakwe: You have started annoying me with your selective type of reasoning and clannish system of politics

Real and Political Boko Harams deserve no Amnesty but sympathisers can be released unconditionally that I agree.

These kinds of negotiations are not meant for emotional Dan Daudus who are uninformed. Both the Sultan and GEJ are privy to more details than you do.

Lets allow the Amnesty Committee do its duty.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Boyoorisha: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
patriot4:
The sultan is a religious fanatic, I saw an interview he gave to the BBC, in which he said god at list 100 times, it was the puntuation line of everything he said. He said that he did everything he did by thinking only of how it relates to his religion. No consideration for humans, none at all!!! That is the man you so deerly respect.

Sir, I am sorry you are missing the point! I don't have respect for him
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
ndu_chucks:

These kinds of negotiations are not meant for emotional Dan Daudus who are uninformed. Both the Sultan and GEJ are privy to more details than you do.

Lets allow the Amnesty Committee do its duty.
I would rather have the JTF do its job !!!
And exactly what do you mean by emotional blabla ? So now anyone who care about justice, and who is proactif should not be listened to.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Boyoorisha:

Sir, I am sorry you are missing the point! I don't have respect for him
If someone came and killed, your father, your mother, your children, your nephews and your friends; and then an other person comes to the scene and says that the killers should be given money and that those of them who were arrested should be unconditionnally released, then what would you do ?
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Don't let some people fool you to think they are neutral, there is no neutral position when it comes to terrorism, because there is no neutral position between good and evil.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Boyoorisha: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
patriot4:
If someone came and killed, you father, your mother, your children, your nephews and your friends; and then an other person comes to the scene and says that the killers should be given money and that those of them who were arrested should be unconditionnally released, then what would you do ?

I have said times without numbers that I don't support his call for release! Don't you get it!? BTW, if somebody came and killed the whole of your family, you may decide to forgive him/her. That depends on your believe
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
Boyoorisha:

I have said times without numbers that I don't support his call for release! Don't you get it!?
answer the question.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Boyoorisha:

I have said times without numbers that I don't support his call for release! Don't you get it!? BTW, if somebody came and killed the whole of your family, you may decide to forgive him/her. That depends on your believe
still, you are not answering the question! Don't drag religious beliefs into this, I do not think with religious beliefs.
Is the call for justice too much ? Why would someone like the sultan who is from the community of the killers come and say the killers should be forgiven and payed and unconditionnaly released ?
His familly wasn't attacked ! It is his own people doing the attack and now he wants them compensated and released !!!
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
Boyoorisha:

And yet when I call you a f.ool, you disagree!
Just listen to yourself.
You are expecting people to forgive those who have killed their loved ones.
Some of you (e.g sultan) are even expecting we pay the killers !
And you are expecting it will bring peace.
You people are the biggest f.ools on earth.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Boyoorisha: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
patriot4:
still, you are not answering the question! Don't drag religious beliefs into this, I do not think with religious beliefs.
Is the call for justice too much ? Why would someone like the sultan who is from the community of the killers come and say the killers should be forgiven and payed and unconditionnaly released ?
His familly wasn't attacked ! It is his own people doing the attack and now he wants them compensated and released !!!

The scenarios are not similar. For the question, the answer is hell no!
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
Boyoorisha:

The scenarios are not similar. For the question, the answer is hell no!
Stop this denial process, the people reading this are not fools, they know what I am saying is the exact scenario.
There is no need for you to disguise and pretend to be "neutral", we all know what you stand for.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Boyoorisha: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
patriot4:
Stop this denial process, the people reading this are not fools, they know what I am saying is the exact scenario.
There is no need for you to disguise and pretend to be "neutral", we all know what you stand for.

What do I stand for? Stop this silly presumption!
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ngwakwe: You have started annoying me with your selective type of reasoning and clannish system of politics.

Many of them according to you, I may agree but the Sultan said unconditional release of ALL (not some or most)

Remember, crime like bombing of Churches and killing all worshippers deserves no unconditional release.

If sympathizers were to be arrested then the sultan would be in jail by now, so I conclude by saying people were not arrested for "sympathizing", they were arrested for complicity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Nigerian Biggest Investors In The Aviation Industry / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!amaechi Starts His Vice President Campaign.picture / I Have Told My People That Unless They Give Me N100 Each,i Won't Run - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.