Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha (2561 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court / Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls / JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by storjinta: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
Most of our fanatics leaders r trying to deceive GEJ to grant amnesty to murderers, criminal, haters, and destroyers.Let us use our head for once, it only amount to stupidity, if d C in C will ascent to der devilish demands. They killed innocent people for no just course. I refuse to agree amnesty for murderers. Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
mekaboy: This has always been one of the conditions of boko haram. If those who bomb churches kill innocent nigerians are allowed to go free. Why are kidnappers and armed robbers in prison?

They should open the whole Nigerian prison as well. So that every criminal can go free. See northern leaders demanding this from Nigeria, not even considering the people who have lost family members and property to the sect.

I wonder how jonathan sits down to listen to this trash , so he has to sacrifice Nigerians to please the north?
GEJ is an i.diot, he is a real slowpoke, that is why he does what he does.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by teskyg: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
Good suggestion.Release them so we can melt out jungle Justice to them ourselves.We need Kabiru Sokoto and Abu Ququa on our street so we can tortue him to death.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Emperor007: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
The Sultan is either not serious or he's sick .

He should resurrect those killed by Boko Haram

Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by okunboy: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2013
Please somebody should tell me this is not true!!! angry angry

This is the most ridiculous I have ever heard. GEJ!!!!!
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by naijaking1: 4:10am On Apr 18, 2013
Boyoorisha: The sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa'ad Abubakar called on President Jonathan to unconditionally release all Boko haram members to show good faith in the proposed amnesty offer at a meeting in Aso Rock yesterday evening.

The sultan who was accompanied to the meeting by a retinue of Northern traditional rulers including the Lamido of Adamawa, Ohinoyi of Ebiraland, Tor TiV, Gbong Gwom Jos, Emir of Bauchi, Emir of Lafia and Ona of Abaji. Others were the Emir of Gwandu, , Emir of Borgu, Etsu Nupe, Aku Uka of Wukari, Shehu of Borno, Emir of Fika and the Emir of Bauchi.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/unconditionally-release-all-boko-haram-members-in-detention-sultan-tells-jonathan

Where is the Satan's cousin(Emir of Kano)in this line-up?
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Biggyd2: 5:27am On Apr 18, 2013
I am of the opinion that these people are afraid. After the ghost BH has said that they are not interested in any negotiation with government, they are still advocating for amnesty for terrorists.
How many times have they condemned the acts of BH in the past? Do they care about the hundreds of people that they have killed so far?
How many times have they and the government discussed how the survivors and relatives of the dead from their attacks should be compensated?
Or is it the case that they are afraid that soon these people will start talking and they will start naming their sponsors which might include them? I don't blame them though. I blame the government that is interested in negotiating with terrorists.
And yes, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If you want to grant amnesty to terrorists, kindly do same for all the prisoners in the country -kidnappers, paedophiles, armed robbers etc. In fact allow them to rule this country too! RUBBISH!
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2013
naijaking1:

Where is the Satan's cousin(Emir of Kano)in this line-up?
The emir of kano is a good man, that is why bh keeps trying to kill him. And as you can see he doesn't bow to this useless sultan. They are trying to coward him, but the doggeddness of the man will not let him down.
I think the fact that boko haram keeps trying to kill him and that the sultan is not his friend shows the complicity of the sultan in boo haram's actions.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2013
Biggyd2: I am of the opinion that these people are afraid. After the ghost BH has said that they are not interested in any negotiation with government, they are still advocating for amnesty for terrorists.
How many times have they condemned the acts of BH in the past? Do they care about the hundreds of people that they have killed so far?
How many times have they and the government discussed how the survivors and relatives of the dead from their attacks should be compensated?
Or is it the case that they are afraid that soon these people will start talking and they will start naming their sponsors which might include them? I don't blame them though. I blame the government that is interested in negotiating with terrorists.
And yes, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If you want to grant amnesty to terrorists, kindly do same for all the prisoners in the country -kidnappers, paedophiles, armed robbers etc. In fact allow them to rule this country too! RUBBISH!
If I were to create a militant organisation, then it is politicians I will target, no soldier, no civilian, just corrupt politicians like GEJ, and of course terrorist boko haram and their sponsors.
Could someone make such a militant group ? I beg you.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Biggyd2: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
patriot4: If I were to create a militant organisation, then it is politicians I will target, no soldier, no civilian, just corrupt politicians like GEJ, and of course terrorist boko haram and their sponsors.
Could someone make such a militant group ? I beg you.

You wont get such because the militants we have are only interested in money, money and more money. undecided
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
let x=2 in x+x;;
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by storjinta: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Very simply, the gesture will reduce violence and serve as the beginning of the process of isolating the real terrorists.
it seems u dont understand Wat is happening in dis country. The north have already planed dis insurgency to destabilize christians by any means possible. Rule #1 Neva negotiate wit terrorist. Kill dem all
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by storjinta: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
The granting of amnesty to terrorist group like bokoharam will be d beginning of group calling for d disintegration of Nigeria nation. Wise up, Mr president.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by achi4u(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
What kind of a country is this?,that a killer should be "realise unconditionally" without even a single trial while a none violent group like massob should be prosecuted and even get jail.

I ask again what are southerns still doing with those mor.onic and inresponsible northerns who are bend on destroying this already destroyed nation?

This shows that all nigerians are afriad of NORTH.
Re: Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
alexchiny:

GEJ is a disgrace to Manhood! He has finally succeeded in making himself look weak and dumb.

there! fixed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? / PHOTOS/VIDEO: See The Mysterious Two-headed Goat Considered Bad Omen By Locals / Naira Appreciating Against The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.