Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Re: Patricia Olubunmi Ette (former Speaker House Of Reps) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Patricia Olubunmi Ette (former Speaker House Of Reps) (1176 Views)

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives / Patricia Naomi Akwashiki, New Minister For Information Appointed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Patricia Olubunmi Ette (former Speaker House Of Reps) by coolier(f): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2008
"THE Federal Government on Tuesday dragged the former Minister of Health, Professor Adenike Grange; the former junior minister in the ministry, Mr. Gabriel Aduku; and Chairman of the Senate Committee on Health, Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello, to court over their involvement in the N300 million scam in the ministry.They are to face 56-count charges of conspiracy, criminal breach of trust, forgery to withdraw money from Federal Government’s treasury and fraud at an Abuja High Court."

Can someone please tell me why these people are already in court(sharp sharp like my people would say) and nothing has happened to Madam Speaker yet for her almost N640m embezzlement. Or have I missed the news somehow?
Re: Re: Patricia Olubunmi Ette (former Speaker House Of Reps) by annoited(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2008
;d
Re: Re: Patricia Olubunmi Ette (former Speaker House Of Reps) by desgiezd(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2008
coolier:

Can someone please tell me why these people are already in court(sharp sharp like my people would say) and nothing has happened to Madam Speaker yet for her almost N640m embezzlement. Or have I missed the news somehow?

She had not embezzled oo, stopped in her tracks!! I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Another Ibadan Assasination / Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! / Arrest Babangida Now, He Is Guilty Of Treasonable Felony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.