Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) (26062 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her Handsome Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by adim2(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2013
Omo na female pix and pix they make front page now. Why not post taye taiwo and taribo west who is hotter since pix are the in thing now? Mtchew
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2013
Tonto Dikeh don go relegation...Now na Agbani Season..."Agbani Bweast, Agbani Denim, Agbani Straight Face"...Very soon na "Agbani open leg" undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by DukeNija(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2013
adami48: the biggest fool of the year look how stupid ur cumments are, are u a retard or somtin, or in chains in one prayer house?, who gav u dat device u are usin to access NL?, hav u taking ur stroke of cane today? I doupt cos u ve taking dat u wont be postin dis on a forum like this, pussy slave, ladies used sanitary pad

LMAO!
Take it easy o grin cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2013
Both of them are from one part of the country. Those people are doing well at least better than the others.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by shakara4u(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2013
ehn.....ehn....ehn..

abeg OP,which one of them be agbani and which b gen,so i go ansa

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by buklan4realyah(f): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2013
wotever jooor. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2013
adami48: the biggest fool of the year look how stupid ur cumments are, are u a retard or somtin, or in chains in one prayer house?, who gav u dat device u are usin to access NL?, hav u taking ur stroke of cane today? I doupt cos u ve taking dat u wont be postin dis on a forum like this, pussy slave, ladies used sanitary pad

It's his opinion,easy please. Live and let live
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by chucky234(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2013
Wetin concern me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by chucky234(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2013
Wendii:

It's his opinion,easy please. Live and let live
No mind that mumu

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by oluchijud(f): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Tonto Dikeh don go relegation...Now na Agbani Season..."Agbani Bweast, Agbani Denim, Agbani Straight Face"...Very soon na "Agbani open leg" undecided

Omo nah hw u take escape for Yaba left.... Your condition don dey reach extreme oooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by ophilly: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
I find Genevieve quite irresistible. ..she's my Miss World (that has never been)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by ophilly: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
Take it easy nau. In his comment he has just expressed his feelings on the subject matter and I think that is what NL is all about....expressing yourself.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by ISBLIAC(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
omar22:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

We have a former Miss World (12 YEARS AGO) Knowing that the 2011 Miss Universe was also an African (Angola)

A Nollywood star............. despite having Hollywoods stars who are Africans...

We have footballers who are bigger celebrities Mikel Obi earns in a day more than what Genevieve earns per movie

what's this NLander saying
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by valicious1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
U're a hopeless b.astard for calling that guy a "used sanitary pad" it goes a long way in showing how useless and stuppid of a girl u are. D guy made his opinion, did he call ur fada's name?, u lack both manners and good home training & I blame ur weak mother for dishing out a worthless moro.n like you to d society. You are a disgrace and dissapointment to womanhood.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by madnesscom(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
valicious1:
U're a hopeless b.astard for calling that guy a "used sanitary pad" it goes a long way in showing how useless and stuppid of a girl u are. D guy made his opinion, did he call ur fada's name?, u lack both manners and good home training & I blame ur weak mother for dishing out a worthless moro.n like you to d society. You are a disgrace and dissapointment to womanhood.
Some babez de craze
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by DollyParton1(f): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2013

Focus on your English Language class....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by dasparrow: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
@Post

They both look pretty. Big ups to them.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by dollydolly(f): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
They both luk awesome.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Emiru(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
tosinsongz:

Even If them dey cry ur babe no go still fyn reach dem

[b] what d heck iz decivin ya dah dose gurls are beautiful
Can u picture genny'z face wen she jez started? They aint beautiful don't be decieved. This z jez d work of money, nd besides a pretty gurl looks prettier even witawt make ups nd when frowning. Buh tke a luk at dose gurls now, av u seen genny widawt make ups? What abt ur american or foreign celebs, no go dia..if u see my sisters and my gf, u wil av a gr8 nd mighty testimony 2 tell nd it wuld help wash ur inferior mind since u avnt seen ani beautiful than those two creatures. For me, i hav seen humans "cutter" than beyonce nd d heck of them. You know only celebrities nd models are recognizd diz days, i wuld luv u 2 see my sista...nd my gf (best friend) ..IT wil help u i swear. Jez come 2 delta state, u wil know dah we are blessd. [b/]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by mamagee3(f): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
It looked like Genevieve was trying to outlook Agbani. . .grin

What's with the identical cross-leg pose and almost the same evening gowns? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by pajeroi(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
Where is Genevieve there?
Flirtyfemi: Heads Up! Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego #NOT Smiling

yeah, they both look gorgeous...Genevieve Nnaji and Agbani Darego but what's up with the "straight face'...btw who rocked the "cross-leg" pose better? #okbye
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/heads-up-genevieve-nnaji-and-agbani.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by chinenyeJenny: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING, EVEN BIBLE SAID IT, SO MAYBE IT'S NOT TIME FOR LAUGHING
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
Aww they look LOVELY *:-)*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
GeneralJ: Somebody feed these girls, ohh, they need some real akpu and garri look at how they come resemble broom stick cry cry cry

Um hellooooo? They have perfect bodies, they look totally fit. Shame you dunno the meaning of the word 'fit' oh and they can both feed you dear.... #:-D
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by DeHero1: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pls which one is Genevieve? Is the man included?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by tunnex190: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Kolade9: Make dem frown na ....ko kan aiye tongue

I can't laugh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by besttop(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
lovely and pretty actress in African

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters / Maje-Ayida: Toke Makinwa Files For Divorce Against Ex Husband / BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.