Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever (28721 Views)

Turns Out Beyoncé Is 'crazy In Love' With Christian Grey / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
Blackteeth: Beyonce is not sexy to me. If she sits on my laps stark naked my joystick will never salute. I dont hater her.

Erm your ten naira laps? Hahahahahahahahahaha big impossible dream my dear. *:-)*
Re: Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever by peteregwu(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
Orikinla: To the ignorant one who called her a satanist. When did she become a satanist? See what she is doing for the needy on http://www.nigeriantimes..com/2013/04/beyonce-is-lending-her-voice-for-good.html Do you know how much she and her husband are doing for charities and what did God tell us about charity? Stop spreading false rumours about people you don't know.

my friend, forget the needy thing. satan is also helping the needy in disguise. dont be fooled. is like you still living in oblivion in this evil world you need to understand that most of this guys belong to cult to reach where they are. i have read some few books on occultism and more of illuminatis. my brother, open your eyes. have not watched the beyonce super bowl perfomance with all the satanic symbol that is displayed all around. even the the daughter of beyonce is also dedicated to lucifer. my friend nothing goes for nothing. the soul is what the devil needs in return for fame, wealth and power. but the sacrifice is your soul. in the super bowl recently, beyonce said something. she said, "all of you, stretch out your hands towards me so that i can feel your energy." you can see that is some kind of initiations towards the lordship of satan. hmmm, my brother, Jesus has warned us in this evil days, that the time we is evil. pls, stop patronising them or listening, and damcing to their music. they worship satan. all they do is to the glory of satan. Theit ways is enemity with God and satan loves it. many youth today are driven crazy by their evil acts, dresses, and lifestyle. many children are going nut today, directly or indirectly. beware! do you know whAt occultic men love the most? to give out to charity, in other for their evil motive and deeds to be hidden. God cant be deceived or mocked."whatever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

please, click the link below and watch or copy on your browser.
http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=akV7fIA5pAM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DakV7fIA5pAM

Re: Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
Orikinla: My point is, she is still looking great even as a mother breastfeeding her baby. Our women should still look pretty and sexy for their husbands even while nursing their babies instead of looking like retired matrons.
our women this our women that.all you Nigerian selfish men can think about is to complain how our women are substandard.but you go ahead and develop pot bellies even wihtout havin a single kid.u go ahead and develop jugular necks and flabby arms and thighs.nonsense.u want a woman who can be slim even while breastfeeding.can u afford how much jay-z or beyonce herself puts into the tummy tuck operations?mtchew.those that don't have money will come and complain how their wives don't look like multi billion dollars billionaires wives.
Re: Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever by 50calibre(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
lorretta u: our women this our women that.all you Nigerian selfish men can think about is to complain how our women are substandard.but you go ahead and develop pot bellies even wihtout havin a single kid.u go ahead and develop jugular necks and flabby arms and thighs.nonsense.u want a woman who can be slim even while breastfeeding.can u afford how much jay-z or beyonce herself puts into the tummy tuck operations?mtchew.those that don't have money will come and complain how their wives don't look like multi billion dollars billionaires wives.

A pot bellied man can still pull women but a fat out-of-shape woman cant pull men so you shouldnt make such comparisms, a man can have pot belly because a man's look is of little significance whereas a woman need to always look good and attractive to her husband not like a bag of sand.

You don't need a billion dollars to stay in shape, eating healthy and a good workout regimen would do.
Re: Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever by AdebisiOFemi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
Bleep you illuminaty...... she is never beautiful than she was before shasha... damn you beyonce
Re: Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever by eriegua83: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ur mama when dey tie 2 wrapper or buba and iro, is she a good mother? because u don't sound like a good child.
seyizma: Can't see her to be a good mother with this kain photos
Re: Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever by obi2012: 3:48am On Apr 19, 2013
u know u are gay right?

tellwisdom: What is goodlooking about this?? sad
Re: Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever by Stlatyv(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2013
I wish nd hope ''kim kardashian'' learn 4rm dis b4 nemesis of tym catch up wit her. Even though kim is afraid dat gyvn birth myt change her figure nd afraid birthpain,beyonce is stil beta off to her interm of beauty. Gbam
Re: Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever by Ololade12(f): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
Black Peni5: What is it with all these haters. The babe fine whether u like it or not. Even if she serves the devil, it doesn't change the fact that she's good looking.

Annoys me when all these bloody fornicators will come here and call another person a sinner.
Her mode of dress shows she is a satanist, under normal circumstances a woman should not open what God has make a secrete
Re: Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ololade12: Her mode of dress shows she is a satanist, under normal circumstances a woman should not open what God has make a secrete

Oh puhlease, shatap! Dressing ni? What's wrong with what she's wearing? Blind man! Tchew
Re: Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever by eliysammy: 3:33pm On May 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel / PHOTOS: Chidinma Debuts New Look / Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.