Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (153751 Views)

Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File / How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by kennykendo(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ayemenre2: I have a tecno P5. It only vibrates and does not come up. can someone help me out plzzzzzzz?
Ur fone is bricked
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by kennykendo(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ayemenre2: I have a tecno P5. It only vibrates and does not come up. can someone help me out plzzzzzzz?
Ur fine is bricked
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Tobtex(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
muammil: @Xanders
Download this Tool if you want to flash all Tecno Android phones. You must be on FASTBOOT to enable you flash image files
COPY N PATSE THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD IT.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B71XbSexMEAiQW5lVEpHMTBCUXM/edit?usp=sharing

Are very sure about this, plus not all Tecno phones have that "fastboot" option. Most just boot directly into recovery.

And please can you give a briefing on how to use the tool? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by chimeluiz: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2014
My lil bro's phone, a tecno h5 has refused to come on (it doesn't boot up at all, no android or tecno logo on restart ), i removed the battery, SD card, MMC and reinserted the battery after a minute but it still refuses to start.
I have tried all the combinations to boot into recovery mode but it still doesn't come on.
I then plugged it to it's powers source, after a few minutes it showed select boot mode (volume_up to select volume_down e.t.c) with a cursor hovering up and down. Pressing any of the volume buttons doesn't help.

please do you have a solution or I should just ask him to take it to carlcare.

*Only God noes what that boy has been doing with the phone*

Thanks
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello!

Yesterday, my tab began to drag. I tried to reboot, then it got stock at the start up screen. I turned it off and since then it has refused to come on. It is rooted. What can i do?

Excepting your urgent response as it serves as my mobile office.

Thank you
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by kennykendo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
wat make is ur tab sir
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by dnawah(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
pls i need help with my p5.it 3G is not working o!network always goes off any of the sim,i switch to 3G.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Hello xanders,
Pls where do I get bootfile and recovery manager for lenovo S5000-H tablet?

If I hold the low volume rocker button and the power button, it goes into safe mode but its all written in chinese which is not understood by me. angry

Is there anyway one can change the stuff from chinese fonts to normal English?

NB: the device is a 4.2.2 jellybean, 3.4.5 kernel version, and its got a MTK 8389 QC 1.2Ghz CPU. I just want to have the files handy incase of ... I don't pray though.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by keandre: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
dnawah:
pls i need help with my p5.it 3G is not working o!network always goes off any of the sim,i switch to 3G.
whch ntwrk? Call their cc & cmplain to em,they'll fix it
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by dnawah(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
keandre:

whch ntwrk? Call their cc & cmplain to em,they'll fix it
mtn and airtel,i think this could be from phone.thanks
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by keandre: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
dnawah:
mtn and airtel,i think this could be from phone.thanks
nt frm the phone,cos p5 is 3.75g enabled,i had same prblm wt etisalat on my m3,i called cc evrytn wz settled. & are u in a 3.75g coverage area? If yes,call cc.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by dnawah(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2014
keandre:

nt frm the phone,cos p5 is 3.75g enabled,i had same prblm wt etisalat on my m3,i called cc evrytn wz settled. & are u in a 3.75g coverage area? If yes,call cc.
ok na!thanks for u care.may God bless u really good.

1 Like

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
kennykendo:
wat make is ur tab sir

Tecno N9. When using SP Flash tool to format or recover, it says EMMC failure. What can I do?
I have the stock rom of the model whichi downloaded online
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by mattjoe(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Why is it that threads of problems to most phones re being created here but ended up with no solution.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Peterexxx: 1:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Pls gurus help me!!!!!! I installed one fake app dat increase rom size of phone not ram, then I boot to cwm recovery followed their instruction 2 wipe n reboot but it couldn't. it showed mount script error. Quickly I tried restoring my backup file data but mount script error showed up again reboot and no longer did I c the tecno boot sign but "android" sign n yet it was stucked there. Out of frustration I removed my ba3 n switching on my fone but it kept blinking dark light. Couldn't boot to recovery or switch on, nothing even while charging the ba3 percent doesnt show just blank dark screen. Went to www..com there, I was told to flash preloader.bin for tecno f5 tried that even tried flashing again a cwm recovery n boot.img but shit didn't happen. Pls help me out.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by kennykendo(m): 12:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Peterexxx:
Pls gurus help me!!!!!! I installed one fake app dat increase rom size of phone not ram, then I boot to cwm recovery followed their instruction 2 wipe n reboot but it couldn't. it showed mount script error. Quickly I tried restoring my backup file data but mount script error showed up again reboot and no longer did I c the tecno boot sign but "android" sign n yet it was stucked there. Out of frustration I removed my ba3 n switching on my fone but it kept blinking dark light. Couldn't boot to recovery or switch on, nothing even while charging the ba3 percent doesnt show just blank dark screen. Went to www..com there, I was told to flash preloader.bin for tecno f5 tried that even tried flashing again a cwm recovery n boot.img but shit didn't happen. Pls help me out.
contact me on whatsapp 08035315886
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by chinkichun: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Someone should please help me with tecno r7 stock rom,.. please
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
xanders:
..shocked is it true? tired of waiting for Carlcare? long ques and all? when you can d it yourself
yes.. cheesy those days are over!
Just call on lexsolutions for your boot looped (that is hanging on tecno logo)grin
or bricked shocked (blank screen or not powering up) tecno android!
all enquirers, please:
call, text, whats-app, or whatever
08101363484, 08072615783
or
email
ultralex2000@gmail.com

its your phone grin, you have the right to enjoy it!!
my tecno p5 too is bricked-it just vibrates-It doesn't power up,I know it is bricked but the worst thing is that The volume button aren't working b4 i.e I can't boot it into recovery mode,pls what can I do to unbrick it. THANKS
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
kennykendo:

Ur fone is bricked
.pls my p5 too has been bricked while trying to install a custom rom.it only vibrates whenever I want to power it on.it doesn't even bring TECNO logo at all.PLS,i already googled a lot and was told to boot into recovery mode but my volume buttons stopped working a long time ago,pls how do i unbrick it even if i will need system. THANKS
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Peromnia: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Wat
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by baye2023(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
pls help...my Techno P3 wen charged full nd i unplug to brwse nd do oda things..gets to 70sumfin% nd off nd on bck to show 0% nd off finally...wat will i do? my phone ba3 alrdy swelling
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by taiwoti(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2015
xanders:
thanks@muammil

sorry to hear about your phone. good news is bricking your tecno phone isnt such a bad thing because it can be fixed. on the flipside, we need to locate a nandroid back up of Q1 to enable us flash you Android . in the interim, you could visit carl care if ofcourse they are near your location, just keep intouch for future posts

Pls can you help my tecno n9 got stuck in hall switch mode, pls help a brother
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by kevwe09: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by vjsmiles: 6:17am On Feb 09, 2015
xanders please do you have system.img for tecno s9.it hangs on tecno embarassed
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Albert247: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2015
My name is ken, A technician@ carlcare service centre opebi lagos, for repairs and technical assist on Tecno,Infinix and Itel mobile phones. Call me or whatsap +2348139609214
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by okinme: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID , BLACKBERRY 10 AND MODEM @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3500 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
U can pay via MTN VTU, MTN SHARE AND BANK DEPOSIT.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
kennykendo:

contact me on whatsapp 08035315886
pls my tecno p5 hangs at d tecno logo when i tried to put it on. pls fast response pls
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by malachy2015: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2015
My techno Phone hangs a lot....please help. I use techno m7
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Kay512: 4:27am On May 02, 2015
muammil:
Tecno D5,D3,B3 has what is called MEDIATEK PROCESSOR thats why rooting such devices aint easy.

i have created a cmwrecovery for this phones and i will upload them soon. you need the cmw recovery to root this devices without it, no way for now bt dnt know in future. for more help on how to go about mail me: muammil2@gmail.com cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please, my tecno m7 bricked, how do I revive it.

I don't have CMW
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by omoile10(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2015
Good evening nairaland people
pls i have two of my phones bricked and i dont know how to unbrick it .pls i need help from you guys
the name of the two phones re tecno h7 and tecno p5
pls i will be very glad if i can unbrick my phone from nairaland
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by omoile10(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2015
omoile10:
pls i have two of my phones bricked and i dont know how to unbrick it .pls i need help from you guys
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Carlcaresophia: 9:47am On May 25, 2015
omoile10:
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.