Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (153748 Views)

Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File / How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by jksxxxx: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
ugotex85:
Good day gurus and engineers in the house.
Please I need help. I tried to change the imei
of my Samsung Galaxy S3 using MobileUncle
tools and I ended up wiping off my IMEI/MEID.
IF I dial *#06# what I get as reply is null/null.
PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?
u done enter one chance wud cost u like 2k-3k to fix it 09933365257
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by jksxxxx: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
cemzor:
Pls help...ma infinix hot note pro hard bricked it cant cm on...i stay in lagos okota isolo
cn guide u online on Hw to flash it ..watsapp me
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by JonadoBliss(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pls. Is there anything like Naira Land CarCare centre, if yes, pls where is it Located.. I need to get to the root of my Tecno Q1 issues of vibrating and not coming on..
Am in Owerri, Imo state. where can I find the CarlCare centre/Branch..
Thanks.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by chilltoo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
please I need someone's help seriously,my AT&T HTC one m8 android phone got stuck during ROM update,initially the HTC sync manager showed the phone was connected but on reaching14%of the update,it suddenly showed phone not connected,I don't know wat to do can someone pls help me cos am still here with it
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by dundayo: 12:03am On Nov 16, 2015
hello gurus,pls help me out,my samsung galaxy note 2 wouldnt come up again,its lik it got brickd,it wil nt display ba3 bar whe connectd to charger but it wil b hot.pls help

1 Like

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Carlcaresophia: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2015
JonadoBliss:
Pls. Is there anything like Naira Land CarCare centre, if yes, pls where is it Located.. I need to get to the root of my Tecno Q1 issues of vibrating and not coming on..
Am in Owerri, Imo state. where can I find the CarlCare centre/Branch..
Thanks.
Hi OnadoBliss, Carlcare Service Centers do not support rooting phone, as it will damage your phone and lose warranty. About your phone problem, you can try to take your phone to our service center and ask our technicians there to check the phone for you. Below please find contact information of our service center in Owerri. Thank you!
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by hasswalex47(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Confused state... My rooted Android P5+ keeps displaying "no command' when switched on. I tried restoring it manually but in vail. I've flashed it still the same. Is there any solution to it. I will be glad if there is.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 1:48am On Nov 19, 2015
chilltoo:
please I need someone's help seriously,my AT&T HTC one m8 android phone got stuck during ROM update,initially the HTC sync manager showed the phone was connected but on reaching14%of the update,it suddenly showed phone not connected,I don't know wat to do can someone pls help me cos am still here with it

sorry about this. you can contact me on whats app lets work on a solution> 08101363484 or call 07045451174
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 1:50am On Nov 19, 2015
hasswalex47:
Confused state... My rooted Android P5+ keeps displaying "no command' when switched on. I tried restoring it manually but in vail. I've flashed it still the same. Is there any solution to it. I will be glad if there is.

Bricked> take it to Carlcare Service Center ER grin. Assuming your warranty is still valid
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by hasswalex47(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2015
Where is that?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by hasswalex47(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2015
xanders:

Bricked> take it to Carlcare Service Center ER grin. Assuming your warranty is still valid
where?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 4:04am On Nov 20, 2015
77 opebi road -ikeja lagos
can access it via sheraton-opebi link road
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Cerebrae(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2016
My tecno n9 is having network issues after just fixing a new board/panel..... Its detecting the sim but just cant make calls or dial number...... As if there isnt network... Pls help 07032253679... Thnks in anticipation
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Princewell2012(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
dnawah:
ok na!thanks for u care.may God bless u really good.

Good day sir. I have the same problem with my techno p5. I can't receive service or network even for the both sims, which is mtn and etisalat. I just replace my panel i was thinking it was the panel fault. Because i don't used to have such problem before. If i put the sims on another phone they work normal. Pls what do i do? Thank you.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Princewell2012(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
keandre:

nt frm the phone,cos p5 is 3.75g enabled,i had same prblm wt etisalat on my m3,i called cc evrytn wz settled. & are u in a 3.75g coverage area? If yes,call cc.

Good day i also have a similar problem. Though i just change my faulty panel to another one. Could it be the problem. Am using techno p5 with mtn and etis, but if i put those sims on another phone, they wil performed properly. Pls what do i do? Thanks
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Princewell2012(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Cerebrae:
My tecno n9 is having network issues after just fixing a new board/panel..... Its detecting the sim but just cant make calls or dial number...... As if there isnt network... Pls help 07032253679... Thnks in anticipation

Oh this exactly what am experiencing now, after i just Changed my techno p5 panel, am unable to make calls nor browse. Pls how did you resolved the problem? Thank you.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Ssholly(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
I have a dead sony xperia L, can ya help me with that?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Amieteibo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Good evening sir /ma'am
Please, i use tecno Y6 android phone. I have problem with the keypad. From 3,6,9 and the # keys aren't working. Its given me hard time. Sometimes when dial the above figures, it gives me different figure. Please help me. Thanks and God bless u
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Deeni131: 3:43am On Oct 08, 2017
How can I recover my soft bricked gionee s plus. Pls help
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 5:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Deeni131:
How can I recover my soft bricked gionee s plus. Pls help
hmmmm..
first determine the version of ur phone (can see it written on the label under the battery or on the 'About Android' menu in settings screen. else u can find it written in white letters on the main circiut board of the phone)

NEXT ensure ur phone has usb connectivity to your computer, simple check is to listen for a connection alert when u connect the phone without the batter (especially on window 7, 8, and 10)...
if u hear the alert proceed to the NEXT step, else its "Houston, we have a hardware problem" shocked and you may need to 'chitchat' with ur friendly neighborhood gsm techie smiley

next download the firmware (phone OS)
use spflashtool to update the firmware(that means to "flash" in plain oyigbo wink)

dont worry spflashtool is pretty self explanatory....
if still cant get the hang of it , find a nifty tutorial below:
https://androidmtk.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool

links to some Gionee s plus firmware's below:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yx3yznadq074q0/Gionee_S_Plus_0204_T6006.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6e3y7f27hpkiaa9/Gionee_S_Plus_0204_T6075.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m15cctzwemdwzxp/Gionee_S_Plus_0204_T8227.zip

kindly like if you find this helpful grin

Amieteibo:
Good evening sir /ma'am
Please, i use tecno Y6 android phone. I have problem with the keypad. From 3,6,9 and the # keys aren't working. Its given me hard time. Sometimes when dial the above figures, it gives me different figure. Please help me. Thanks and God bless u
hmmmm....seems like The touch-pad module has a problem bro....firstly remove all form of screen protection you have installed on the touchscreen, if still same, try doing a soft reset..if then still no joy, crycan take it to a any of their service centers near you.

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Deeni131: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
xanders:

hmmmm..
first determine the version of ur phone (can see it written on the label under the battery or on the 'About Android' menu in settings screen. else u can find it written in white letters on the main circiut board of the phone)

NEXT ensure ur phone has usb connectivity to your computer, simple check is to listen for a connection alert when u connect the phone without the batter (especially on window 7, 8, and 10)...
if u hear the alert proceed to the NEXT step, else its "Houston, we have a hardware problem" shocked and you may need to 'chitchat' with ur friendly neighborhood gsm techie smiley

next download the firmware (phone OS)
use spflashtool to update the firmware(that means to "flash" in plain oyigbo wink)

dont worry spflashtool is pretty self explanatory....
if still cant get the hang of it , find a nifty tutorial below:
https://androidmtk.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool

links to some Gionee s plus firmware's below:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yx3yznadq074q0/Gionee_S_Plus_0204_T6006.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6e3y7f27hpkiaa9/Gionee_S_Plus_0204_T6075.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m15cctzwemdwzxp/Gionee_S_Plus_0204_T8227.zip

hmmmm....seems like The touch-pad module has a problem bro....firstly remove all form of screen protection you have installed on the touchscreen, if still same, try doing a soft reset..if then still no joy, crycan take it to a any of their service centers near you.[/b]

I already recovered the phone after taking it to service centre, it took them just 3 hours to fix the phone. working perfectly now. I was trying to make fake wifi work in phone. if u have an idea u can guide me
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2017
by fake wifi you mean vpn or crack hotspot password? @ Deeni131
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Deeni131: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
xanders:
by fake wifi you mean vpn or crack hotspot password? @ Deeni131

fooling apps to think that u r using wifi hotspot while u in reality u are on 3G.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.